Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Leaf requests your Sir [Kazekage]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
”This is Sennin Kazuki. I request the Kazekage’s presence at his office for a meeting with a Sennin from Konohagakure.” Kazuki had broadcast via his headset directly into the Kage's frequency. This call had been prompted by the sudden appearance of Uchiha Takeshi, a former pupil of the Senju Overlord, and currently ANBU Sennin of Konohagakure. The Uchiha from Leaf had come to Sunagakure mandated by the Hokage, to bring a offer of peace and alliance to the leader of Sand. But because the only known individual in Suna, to the Sennin of Leaf, was the White Wolf, Takeshi opted to have a meeting first with him and explain his reasons for such protocol related visitation. After hearing the man's explanations, the Shadow Sword decided he could not choose for the Kazekage, given this treaty would implicate the entire village, a decision above his pay grade, and so he quickly called for the Kazekage and brought Takeshi along with him. After climbing a few flight of stairs, the duo would find themselves in front of the Kage's office door. Reaper would knock twice and he would simply wait to be allowed inside.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Black Omen[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col][/quote]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi followed with Kazuki, as he listened to the man speak the words he knew so well. Smirking to himself he allowed the man to speak threw to his headset listening to the words that had been spoken and knowing full well that he needed to pay attention to every little detail, every little surrounding that was taking place. He smiled to himself slightly before pulling his clothes once more across himself making himself look as representable as possible. It seemed that the first part of his meeting had gone well enough to get him this far, now the last part needed to be completed. He would need to seal the deal with the Kazekage. This was the moment he had waited for.

“Anything I need to know before I meet the man? I would like to make a good impression in this situation so any advice would be well received Kazuki”

Waiting patiently for the order to enter the door Takeshi stood patient and sentinel he would allow the man that had taught him to enter the office first. It seemed appropriate for at least that much after all with was his domain in an essence. He was in charge her and Takeshi was now just the visitor to another land.

Let’s see how this situation goes, what can I say really. I mean most of the time I need to make sure that I watch what I say, this treaty will be critical to the development of relations between leaf and sand.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The door would creep open and on the other end of it was not quite Sousuke but something that he invented. The mechanical construct would stare at Kazuki and then his companion saying nothing at first. The odd silence seemed to suggest that it could have been Sousuke underneath the metal. The door would continue to open entirely to reveal a number of metallic constructs working about the room. They were busy cleaning and tidying the room. Others were painting the room a fresh coat of prison grey paint. The sennin's intended target being Sousuke could be found at his desk looking through the budget of Sungakure. He had three massive tomes opened and if one were to take a quick peak one would find them to have really fine print. Sitting across from Sousuke was a large blonde haired man. The man was larger than life, and this would be the first time Kazuki had met the man outside of the time he orated for Sousuke when the Kazekage was unveiling the Orders. The large man would roll back in his chair for a moment and then roll forward and stand up. He would walk down a few steps from the tome covered table Sousuke was working at making notes and running calculations of the insane variety. "Ah. Greeting Highlord Kazuki."<i></i> His voice boomed in ways that a man of his size seemed incapable of doing. A smile formed upon his face. "Akamichi Nobu. I haven't seen you since our boy the Kazekage revealed the Orders. Partially my fault, but equally yours too. I take more so of the blame by default. Our young land here needs to look after himself more."<i></i> The giant rubbed his hands together. "Who turned on the Air Conditioning?"<i></i> Nobu would ask as he seemed to have caught a chill of sorts.

Nobu's answer would arrive soon enough. Sousuke continued to scrawl and work out numbers. The much smaller man, being the violet haired Kazekage, would reach out and take out another other large tome and open it. "That would be Kazuki's doing Nobu."<i></i> Sousuke answered. He would look over to Kazuki. "Trying to finish the budget... which will be done in two minutes and forty seconds."<i></i> Kazuki knew Sousuke was very precise about his timing.

To fill in the gap for time, Nobu would do what he did best. Make small talk. "That's my boy for you."<i></i> He would begin. His eyes would for a moment swap to the outsider. Nobu would nod his head. "Tell me sport. You must be thirsty. Would you care to join me for an afternoon brandy? Sousuke doesn't quite enjoy a social drink, but why should that stop us from one or two? Perhaps a sake if not a brandy? I also have a lovely cold bottle of amaretto that I would love to crack open. What say you sports?"<i></i>

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
”Anything I need to know before I meet the man? I would like to make a good impression in this situation so any advice would be well received Kazuki.” Takeshi would ask as they waited in front of the Kazekage’s office door. Kazuki would answer immediately, he would, in fact, ponder a bit before giving any kind of advice. He was not a childhood friend of the Kage, he only knew the guy for a few years now. Were they friends? Indeed they were, but they were still getting to know each other. Still his knowledge about that figure was far greater than any other foreigner such as himself. ”The Kage is a very logical man, appealing to his emotions will serve you nothing. Do not take this logical side as lack of goodness, because he is firmly on the side of good. The best advice I can give you though, is to be yourself. I am a man with many quirks, some of them probably considered evil, but I was still accepted and I am trusted here, trusted enough to be a Sennin.” the Senju Overlord would tell him. He had joined Sand as a former shinobi from Leaf, the head of the Senju Clan, a clan known for following the tenet of survival of the strongest. Their current leader had the infamous, although, perhaps not widely known, ability to reap souls out of his fellow humans and capture them. He was like that when he joined Sunagakure. Eventually during his tenure in Sand, he discovered his abilities also stemmed from a partial lineage whose species were soul eaters. Reaper found out he was partly Ancient, an indigenous species to the Wind Country, known for being living embodiments of certain elements and with a strong penchant for consuming human souls. Thus, Sousuke had allowed a human with the ability to suck souls, later turned into a Hybrid, to be one of Sunagakure’s Sennins. There could be no greater showing of trust than that. Perhaps the Shadow Sword was a dark knight, but even such knights could fight for the side of good, just like the White Wolf did.

Eventually, the door would creep open and they would be greeted by some machination created by the Kage. It was not Sousuke, but the Sennin immediately recognized the handiwork of the Takahashi Highlord. It was a Sousukebot. The one opening the door was not the only one inside the room. There were more and they were all busy, tidying the office, giving it a new coat of fresh paint. The purple haired man was seating at his desk, with three massive tomes opened up in front of him. In front of Sousuke sat another man, a bigger than life individual, that the Death Court Hybrid had seen only once before. ”Ah. Greeting Highlord Kazuki.” the larger man would greet the duo from Leaf, his booming. ”Akimichi Nobu. I haven’t seen you since our boy the Kazekage revealed the Orders. Partially my fault, but equally yours too. I take more so of the blame by default. Our young land here needs to look after himself more.” Lord Nobu announced before inquiring. ”Who turned the air conditioning?” Sousuke would jump ahead and he would answer the Akimichi noble. ”That would be Kazuki’s doing Nobu.” After grabbing yet another big tome, the Kazekage would momentarily raise his eyes from the books to say something to Kazuki. ”Trying to finish the budget… which will be done in two minutes and forty seconds.” The Senju Overlord would nod back before mentioning Takeshi to take a seat. Sousuke was very thourough and he when he set a deadline, he always delivered.

”The fact my body emits such a cold aura is boon for such a hot country as ours.” the Shadow Sword would remark to Nobu, before addressing the Kazekage. ”This fellow I bring to you is Uchiha Takeshi, current ANBU Sennin of Konohagakure. He brings a message from the Hokage. I will let him speak what it is, but we will wait for you to finish first. I believe this will require all your focus.”

In the meantime, Nobu would take the expenses of making small talk to entertain everyone around while the Takahashi Highlord finished his task. ”That’s my boy for you. Tell me sport. You must be thirsty. Would you care to join me for an afternoon brandy? Sousuke doesn’t quite enjoy a social drink, but why should that stop us from one or two? Perhaps a sake if not a brandy? I also have a lovely cold bottle of amaretto that I would love to crack open. What say you sports?” he would offer them. Like the Guardian Protectorate, the White Wolf did not drink. ”I appreciate the offer but I do not drink.” he would state. Regardless if the Uchiha would accept the beverage or not, they would have to wait for Sousuke to finish what he was doing before any pitch could be presented.

[MFT - 833]​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Black Omen[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi took the seat that was offered to him, he had never really noticed the cold effect that they were currently talking about around Kazuki. But did it really matter he had spent that long around the man that he had completely forgotten about the presence that he had and what affects others could feel. Takeshi allowed himself to take a small amount of time to look around the office, though he felt his eyes being drawn towards the Kazekage. It was the first time in his life he had met someone other than the Hokage and wondered how different the two men really were on the inside. Though he shrugged the thought off as he was being addressed and quickly realised that he should probably allow the man to finish his job before he even tried to spark up a conversation.

“Thank you for the offer, I have to say when one offers another a cold bottle of amaretto I feel that it would be rude for me to decline that offer in this situation. Maybe I can indulge myself in just a small glass if you wouldn’t mind?”

Takeshi leaned back in his chair as he awaited his drink, though it seemed that he would be in an awkward position he didn’t want to drink overly much, but it might take some of the knot he felt in his stomach away. Smiling he looked around deciding that even though Kazuki had already explained who he was he knew full well that that would have been enough he still felt a twinge to re-introduce himself especially to the man that had offered him a drink.

“Name is Takeshi, as Kazuki said I am current a Sennin inside of leaf. Pleasure to meet you sir and I do appreciate the offer of a drink. Might take the nerves out of me for this meeting to be fair.”

Deciding honest was the best policy in this situation there probably was no point in hiding anything from the man anyway. Kazuki had given him the tip to just be himself and that is exactly what he was planning on doing. Figuring that the open truth was the best place to start in a peace treaty and instead of just hiding things at least being open offered them some ground work, from their they could build up on that. But Kazuki was right, they needed to wait for the Kazekage to be free from his work before any discussions where opened up.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nobu would bring a large glass (for himself) and a small glass (which would have been large for Takeshi at any rate). He would have a seat on a couch that was present in Sousuke's office. He would begin to tell a story to pass the time about a very strange biographer who was attempting to detail the particulars of the life of the young Sousuke. Nobu would explain how many people have claimed to know their Kazekage 'the best'. "You see our boy in question, many writers have tried to mystify the night he was born. So Sunaka Kenichi writes, for an attempt to sell more books, Sousuke was born with a double blood moon. I looked across to Kenichi and laughed at him. I said to him, great Mother Suna, you know the more you write this the more it is going to be a horror story. You know damn well our boy wasn't born with some weird celestial event going on in the sky?" Nobu went off. He drank deeply and wiped his mustache with a red velvet handkerchief from his upper pocket. Nobu would continue to tell the story. "It was overly silly, and Kenichi returned to me - Nobu, you know his manners. I said clearly you don't. You only care about the book selling. Now knock it off." The large noble looked a bit miffed about it all, he wasn't finished yet with his little story. "He published the book anyways when Sousuke was into his second year of being Steward-Kazekage. Worst. Book. Reviewed. It put a damper on the boy because some were of the mind he was some sort of omen. I had to do something about that so I did. I hosted a party and got our bookish boy out of the office. Some of the nobles tried to roast him, which was shameful, but he held his ground and ... he pointed out several flaws in their personage. He in turn roasted them, it was very delightful." From the way Nobu spoke, one could tell he thought highly of the Kazekage and almost as if he was a second son of sorts.

By this time Sousuke had ran in and out of the office no less than three times, and had mentioned there was something wrong with the numbers, and his former secretary had in fact miswrote several entries. Six minutes later he returned. Sousuke rubbed his index finger across the back of his palm. "Sorry to have kept you waiting Takeshi of the house Uchiha."<i></i> His dark eyes looked to the ceiling for the moment as he considered it. Uchiha. A very old family in the Shinobi world and the Masashi were in a way an offshoot, either that or the two shared a great number of abilities. "My former secretary Rioshi took a leave of absence due to an injury. She usually got the numbers for me to work on the budget. Unfortunately she had a number of errors, and I had to go back in time to make sure there were no unusual growths in sectors I do not wish growing."<i></i> He would watch as Nobu refilled his glass. "I trust Nobu has kept you refreshed and entertained. He is quite good at telling stories."<i></i>

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
”Thank you for the offer, I have to say when one offers another a cold bottle of Amaretto, I feel that it would be rude for me to decline that offer in this situation. Maybe I can indulge myself in just a small glass if you wouldn’t mind?” the Uchiha from Leaf would answer Nobu’s offer of a drink. It seemed Kazuki’s old pupil had gained a taste for alcoholic beverages as he grew older, something not passed by his former teacher. ”Name is Takeshi, as Kazuki said I am current a Sennin inside of Leaf. Pleasure to meet you sir and I do appreciate the offer of a drink. Might take the nerves out of me for this meeting to be fair.” Takeshi would formally introduce himself to Sousuke, even though the man was still, quite clearly, very busy with his numbers. The Akimichi Lord would grab a humongous glass for him and one smaller, although still big, for Takeshi. After taking a seat, he would begin an outlandish tale about the current Kazekage. ”You see pour boy in question, many writers have tried to mistify the night he was born. So Sunaka Kenishi writes, for an attempt to sell more books, Sousuke was born with a double blood moon. I looked across to Kenichi and laughed at him. I said to him, great Mother Suna, you know the more you write this the more it is going to be a horror story. You know damn well our boy wasn’t born with some weird celestial event going on in the sky?” After that, the Lord from Suna would almost down his entire mug in one go before continuing his tale. ”It was overly silly, and Kenichi returned to me – Nobu, you know his manners. I said clearly you don’t. You only care about the book selling. Now knock it off. He published the book anyways when Sousuke was into his second year of being Steward-Kazekage. Worst. Book. Reviewed. It put a damper on the boy because some were of the mind he was some sort of omen. I had to do something about that so I did. I hosted a party and go our bookish boy out of the office. Some of the nobles tried to roast him, which was shameful, but he held his ground and… he pointed out several flaws in their personage. He in turn roasted them, it was very delightful.”

Eventually after leaving and entering room a number of times, Sousuke would return one final time to start this meeting properly. ”Sorry to have kept you waiting Takeshi of the house of Uchiha. My former secretary Rioshi took a leave of absence due to an injury. She usually got the numbers for me to work on the budget. Unfortunately she had a number of errors, and I had to go back in time to make sure there were no unusual growths in sectors I do not wish growing.” the Takahashi Highlord would note. ”Yes, quite unfortunate of her.” the Senju Overlord would note with a slight hint of sarcasm in his voice. Given Rioshi was actually Mother Suna disguise, it was quite fortunate she had left as she did. Of course, Kazuki had a hand in such going missing. The discovery she was messing with the numbers, quite likely on purpose, was just another reason that forcing her to leave had been a good thing in the end.

”I trust Nobu has kept you refreshed and entertained. He is quite good at telling stories.” the Guardian Protectorate would further add. The White Wolf would nod in return. ”Indeed. I actually expected an embellished tale of how we vanquished the mighty Lightning Elemental Lord or how we fell the Kraken, but we got none of that. I seriously expect something like that the next time we meet Nobu.” the Shadow Sword would note before addressing the Kage of Sunagakure again. ”Back to the topic at hand shall we? Takeshi brings a message from the Hokage. He has consulted me first, but given what he told me, any decision must be made by you, not me. I ask that you listen what he has to say.” he would request. An alliance between Leaf and Sand could be a boon or a curse, but it was up to Sousuke to decide. The Sennin could only counsel, perhaps even serve as a liaison between both villages, given his past, but he could make the decision on his own.

[MFT - 750]​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked across to the man that was speaking as the Kazekage replied he tilted his head down as a nod and mutual respect for a man of his position he allowed himself to stand up after finishing off the drink that he had been given and place it gently down on a nearby table before going to stand in front of the Kazekage, this conversation was not one that he would simply sit down and have, he would represent the Leaf Village to the best of his abilities as he allowed a smile to come to his face trying to be welcoming.

“At this time Lord Kazekage, I would like to have talks about a peace treaty taking place between Sand and Leaf. Both Countries and their people have interesting cultures, creativity skills and their welcoming approaches. I believe that it would beneficial to both of us two look at how the two great nations could work together and help each other grow and develop. Like a flower Lord Kazekage planting the seed now can lead to a great oak growing later”

His voice calm though he couldn’t lie he wasn’t exactly comfortable with having to word himself in front of the Kazekage, knowing that a wrong move or saying here could end in the wrong approach being taken. As he pondered his next few words time seemed to stand still as he wondered what would happen with the wrong word here or a slip up there. Though right now he knew full well that he had to get his point across as he considered the eyes of the Kazekage, direct was the best way to be with this man it seemed.

“The initial peace treaty will involve medical agreement between leaf and sand for aid when the other nation requires it. A transfer program for those that wish to spend time in the villages without the risk of prosecution and the ability to share the cultures and learn. Finally, a shinobi military alliance, the two villages will offer aid when required to help each other out. I presume merchant shipping and trade agreements are not of a surprise on this matter but will generate income between the two villages.”

The deal was exactly the same one that he had been able to share with Kazuki, it had not changed but would open doors to a new history chapter between the two villages as he waited to see what reply the Kazekage would have he prayed the man would see what kind of benefits there would be from this, he was willing and able to answer any questions or anything that the man would like to see changed on this.

“Any questions or things you feel need to be changed on this at all. Please let me know and I will be happy to explain it. But I believe you are a man who can see how beneficial this will be.”

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
At the mention of the Kraken and the lightning lord Nobu would give Sousuke a very deeply concerned look. The man's facial expression seemed to sink and his eyes narrowed. "Is that the little 'accident' you had a while back which prevented you from coming to my party? When you said little, I didn't expect it to be that you legs were crushed." Sousuke said nothing. Instead he looked over at Kazuki who he seemed to be not entirely pleased with at this moment in time. Sousuke kept his dealings, comings and goings, on the mum. He at times very much a mystery to his nobles. Nobu had come to expect this in some ways, but at times he very much wished Sousuke would be more forthcoming with his situation at times. He worried about the young leader, and worried about him quite a bit. Nobu relaxed into his chair. "We'll have a talk about this another time. Yes? You cannot burn the candle on both ends." Sousuke said nothing but nodded.

Business would indeed come together now as Takeshi took centre stage. He stood up and prepared himself. Sousuke knew that this was going to be a bigger deal of sorts. Kazuki had come with the person in question, which meant that there was a certain level of trust here. He would sit up and not lean into his chair. He wanted a peace treaty, and an exchange of sorts. The idea would be to have a medical agreement, something that would perhaps get the attention and interest of Kyuji. The concept or prospect of them having free trade of sorts was not a surprise. The problem was the concept of trade working in Wind. Leaf's caravans would have to travel through Wind as Sungakure was not a port city-state. The truth was that they were at war with Sora, which involved other entities within Wind by proxy. Sousuke personally been part of those raids. The concept of him raiding might have seen as morally insane but he had been dismantling a slave trade which in itself was moral insanity. Sousuke would quietly consider the situation, but the question was what did he disclose to Takeshi about the situation in Wind as a whole? Sousuke knitted his fingers together, he leaned back into his chair and closed his eyes. "I cannot guarantee one hundred percent the safety of your people when they come to visit us as part of an exchange program. I cannot guarantee the safety of any merchant caravans you may deploy. It has been an annus horribilis, and the forecast will remain as such."<i></i> He began. "We, like Konoha, are not on agreeable terms with the Daimyo. I do not know what you have been told, or have seen. I am in fact not a tyrant lordling who is intent on countrywide domination. I'm not a psychopath, I'm a higher level minded singularly focused autistic directive with medium to extreme anti-social capabilities. I am incapable of emotionally expressing myself in the highest regard that a smile or frown for me becomes the most difficult thing to manifest not for a lack of facial muscles, but a fullest incapability to do so out of will."<i></i> He asserted. He rubbed his index and thumb together. At this remark Nobu seemed to be fighting with himself to interject. Sousuke was known for being brutally honest with himself. It was very self damaging. "I had noticed a trend being that countries were having their shinobi population being decimated by their respective Daimyos. I am not a leech whose battles and conflicts will dissolve and consume your resources."<i></i> He paused for a moment. He opened his eyes and looked to the floor. "We are land locked and therefore shipping to us would be very difficult. I am in the midst of dismantling a slave trade. I have been fighting and breaking trade routes for a time now. That is why I cannot guarantee safe travel. At best things are volatile here in Wind Country. Something is foul at the heart of this country, not this city-state."<i></i> He would unknit his fingers together. "I cannot in good conscious allow the illusion of everything is well and fine to present itself in your mind. Yes there is benefits to what you offer. Yes I would think there is plenty to share and learn, given that there are some things that remain in Suna."<i></i> He would now look to Takeshi. "It is not my intention to have an alliance, and give you a raw deal."<i></i>

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
”Is that little ‘accident’ you had a while back which prevented you from coming to my party? When you said little, I didn’t expect it to be that your legs were crushed.” Nobu would inquire Sousuke upon hearing Kazuki’s words about their epxloits against a former Lightning Lord and a mythical beast known as the Kraken. The Kazekage would give the Senju Overlord a not so amused look, which Reaper would quickly ignore. He was not preoccupied if the Guardian Protectorate was less than pleased because of what he had just said. The world needed to know the sacrifices he had made for their safety. They had to understand the man at the seat and his role, otherwise, the propaganda coming from the Wind Daimyo’s Palace would eventually sway even the most loyal people of Sunagakure. ”It is time we start countering a certain propaganda that has been spreading as of late.” the White Wolf would note. Perhaps the Takahashi Highlord did not see it that way, but he had to understand the way people pictured him was as much important as his leadership skills and whatever he had and could accomplish while at the helm of Sand. ”We’ll have a talk about this another time. Yes? You cannot burn the candle on both ends.” the Akimichi Lord would eventually declare, prompting a nod from the purple haired man.

After placing his glass, Takeshi would stand in front of the Kazekage, presenting his offer in the most direct way possible. ”At this time Lord Kazekage, I would like to have talks about a peace treaty taking place between Sand and Leaf. Both countries and their people have interesting cultures, creativity skills and their welcoming apprpoaches. Believe that it would beneficial to both of us two look at how the two great nations could work together and help each other grow and develop. Like a flower Lord Kazekage planting the seed now can lead to a great oak growling later.” the Uchiha would pause, gathering his thoughts trying to continue. ”The initial peace treaty will involve medical agreement between Leaf and Sand for aid when the other nation requires it. A transfer program for those that wish to spend time in the villages without risk of prosecution and the ability to share cultures and learn. Finally, a shinobi military alliance, the two villages will offer aid when required to help each other out. I presume merchant shipping and trade agreements are not of a surprise on this matter but will generate income between the two villages.” And that was it. The exact same deal he had presented to Kazuki in his previous meeting. ”Any questions or things you feel need to be changed on this at all. Please let me know and I will be happy to explain it. But I believe you are a man who can see how beneficial this will be.” the Sennin from Leaf would finish his pitch. The ball was on Sousuke’s side now.

The Guardian Protectorate would silently consider all the possibilities. After knitting his fingers and leaning back, the Takahashi Highlord would close his eyes and begin. ”I cannot guarantee one hundred percent the safety of your people when they come to visit us as part of an exchange program. I cannot guarantee the safety of any merchant caravans you may deploy. It has been an annus horribilis, and the forecast will remain as such. We, like Konoha, are not on agreeable terms with the Daimyo. I do not know what you are been told, or have seen. I am in fact not a tyrant lordling who is intent on countrywide domination. I’m not a psychopath, I’m a higher level minded singularity focused autistic directive with medium to extreme anti-social capabilities. I am incapable of emotionally expressing myself in the highest regard that a smile or frown for me becomes the most difficult thing to manifest not for a lack of facial muscles, but a fullest incapability to do so out of will.” Sousuke would declare, rubbing his index finger and thumb together. The White Wolf noticed how Nobu wanted to interject upon hearing his Sire speaking like that, but he did not do so and so the purple haired man continued.

”I had noticed a trend being that countries were having their shinobi population decimated by their respective Daimyos. I am not a leech whose battles and conflicts will dissolve and consume your resources. We are land locked and therefore shipping to us would be very difficult. I am in the midst of dismantling a slave trade. I have been fighting and breaking trade routes for a time now. That is why I cannot guarantee safe travel. At best things are volatile here in Wind Country. Something is four at the heart of this country, not this city-state.” he would further add before unknitting his fingers and looking straight to Takeshi. ”I cannot in good conscious allow the illusion of everything is well and fine to present itself in your mind. Yes there is benefits to what you offer. Yes I would think there is plenty to share and learn, given that there are some things that remain in Suna. It is not my intention to have an alliance and give you a raw deal.” And so the Kazekage had spoken.

He revealed some of the troubles going on in their wind country but had left much detail out of it. To make sure the Uchiha better understood what was going on, Kazuki would attempt to provide a short version of the war that was ravaging their land. ”Explaining everything in detail would take a very long time, something we really do not have, so I am going to provide you with the condensed version. The Wind Daimyo is bent on conquering the entire Wind Country, for starters at least. To that end, with the help of some nefarious individual, he has engineered a group, collectively known as the Sovereign. Individually, they are forces of nature on their own right, each one requiring a group effort to take down. Facing one alone is a death sentence because their might is greater than any other shinobi. We have been lucky enough to force them one by one so far, otherwise, we would not be having this conversation right now.” the White Wolf would share with his former pupil. That was the gist of it all. They were at war against overwhelming odds and the future looked very grim. ”There is only one known survivor of such one on one against a member of the Sovereign, at least to my knowledge. You are actually looking to him right now. Not only I have survived three encounters, I have actually won two of those. One them done so singlehandedly. The third encounter I had no chance at all but my opponent decided to flee before I could be terminated. I am not bragging when I say this, but I am merely trying to convey that the circumstances that allowed me to win alone were extremely lucky and will not be repeating anytime soon.” the Shadow Sword would add. He had one more thing to add but he gave Takeshi time to absorb what he had just said. ”We are facing a unsurmountable odds, but to win we have.”
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to the words of the Kazekage, he had a job to do here and it seemed that he needed to see how everything was with the village to understand the bigger picture. This was to be expected of course they needed to make sure that the Leaf Sennin understood the whole picture but he had to say he was under no happiness of the current situation. It seemed that right now he had an issue to overcome but he saw no other reason to side step the offer that had been put down on the table. He allowed himself to turn around as the next voice spoke.

Takeshi listened to the words of his old teacher, it seemed that they did indeed have issues with a worthy foe inside of the village and at best it would consume their time to deal with this problem. Worse than Sand would be looking at falling to the new group that threatened to destroy everything. It didn’t seem like a fair trade by that was life when was everything a fair offer inside of this world. As he allowed the words to resonate inside of him he took them all in.

Takeshi judged the situation and how it would go down as he stood there, unshifting and unwavering in his certainty that he was doing the right thing for the village by being in this office he allowed a small smile to come to his lips as he appreciated just being allowed the time to have this audience. It was not every day that you could spend with the people he was inside of this room with, most would consider it an honour and that list included the Uchiha in it. He knew the worth of everyone in this room and trusted Kazuki judgement on everything.

“Lord Kazekage, you must know by now that we do not expect everything to be fine and dandy in this world. We have all ha to fight for something we believe in at one time or another, had to give up things and sacrifices must be made to move forward with progression. I am no fool if I was to assume that your country did not have its own troubles then I would be placing myself in that situation. But you mistake the offer as an alliance in the coldest terms. While I probably could have worded it better I must admit, I was never the diplomatic one out of those inside of Leaf.”

Takeshi pondered the correct reply knowing full well that what he spoke was the truth, he was not the one that best suited words instead he was better at other talents. As he considered the words of the Kazekage he wanted to make sure that he got his point across, he didn’t want to go home and give us so soon, he knew that nothing that was worth building would be sorted so quickly to say the least.

“And while I know that you cannot offer the complete safety of those that are part of the convoys travelling at least in this dire situation then we can offer the assistance of leaf Lord. We just want peace and a chance to understand the cultures of Sand as well as working hand in hand to develop those that wish to learn different ways to approach situations. Travelling is never safe and is never guaranteed of course we accept that one at least. And we know and do not expect your village to offer safety for travelling exchange program my lord nor do we expect it for the merchants that was never our intention.”

Takeshi felt himself build slightly with confidence, that was partly because he knew that right now he could handle himself with the manner that was accustomed to a man of the rank he was talking to. Looking at Kazuki before turning back to the Kazekage he allowed himself to ponder for a few seconds before his mind calculated the next response. Each word he had said before had been calculated as he didn’t want to screw this chance up but he didn’t want to just leave it with a no as the benefits outweighed the rewards.

“If you do not want us to be dragged into the war, that is fine I can understand that one. But then what if we didn’t get involved. The exchange program, the training and trading of knowledge back and forth can be just that, a peace treaty would keep away from the assumption of an alliance, and would not have us support you with troops. As you put that would keep away from the raw deal while looking at the good points and benefits of the other areas to be considered. If this is an acceptable offer for you at least Kazekage?”

Takeshi decided to go a different approach, it was clear that the man was not willing to drag leaf into a fight that they were already involved in, and honestly Takeshi was not about to do that just to obtain and alliance but maybe another solution presented itself one that would still see them able to share cultures and experiences.

“Lord, if we continued with the exchange, merchants of course neither is guaranteed safety in the travel through the land. But that is nothing new, other merchants that visit you now are under the same risk. A peace treaty between Leaf and Sand, we do not get involved in your problems and you do not get involved in ours. This way the peace treaty will keep both sides neutral. So, you are not giving us the raw side of the deal on this front. But we can still look at expanding the relationship between the two nations as a simple exchange of knowledge. I am here on the orders of my Hokage, we knew there would be rewards to be earned form this but also a price to pay Lord Kazekage.”

Takeshi turned himself to pay attention to Kazuki as he listened to the man speak, it seemed clear that he had experience in handling this situation and knew full well that their situation was an interesting one to say the least. Takeshi nodded as he listened to the words that had been spoken, knowing full well how serious an issue this would be with Kazuki being so upfront about the matter it became clear that he needed to reply to this information as well as he found himself trying to word it correctly before responding.

“I understand that this issue is one that must be addressed, I understand that you are going through a rough time as whole and how lucky you are to still be speaking to me right now Kazuki. I want to make sure that you understand that the village knew by offering this deal we would be taking risks. While you have priorities right now the offer of peace cannot be ignored when the chance comes up. You taught me that one a long time ago Kazuki.”

Takeshi stood silent now he had spoken he wondered if he had pushed his luck but decided to wait and see what reply would be given to the words that he had spoke.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
What Sousuke had left out, Kazuki had filled in. The Kazekage was a man consumed by problems, and he was combating them as best he could. Even in victory, there would still be looming problems that he would have to commit to and combat at any rate. There was the unspoken problem of Ancients, but that was not a priority at the moment. Sousuke knew that a peace of sorts had been brokered, but he was hesitant to truly believe in it. "Kazuki had more or less filled in what I had missed in on, or had given a condensed version of it."<i></i> He turned his head to his shadowy companion, "For that I am indeed grateful for."<i></i> Sousuke would ring his metallic hand with his flesh one. Perhaps to some form of surprise, Sousuke listened to how Takeshi had literally accepted his position and the conditions put forth in this violent and tumultuous time. He admitted that he was perhaps not the best person to find the words necessary for diplomacy. He outlined his expectations and lack of them when it came to travel. It seemed more so that they were curious in this part of the world. Mikaboshi's words growled in the back of his mind. Intentions are meaningless. It is what is done that has the truest meaning.

Sousuke after all that was said and done tapped his fingers together. He had been sitting for a while now and he leaned back into the chair. "I am agreeable to a peace that you will not involve yourself in our affairs and problems, and vice versa. At the end of this ... there might be a Daimyo sitting on a throne that is ... of Sungakurian roots. We trace our lineage very far and wide. You are speaking to a descendant of the First Men. We are the descendants of a slave history which fought back against our owners who were not human but something elemental."<i></i> Sousuke explained. He was in a way doing what Takeshi had wanted, to learn about Sunan culture. Fuu/Michi had mentioned it to him before. Sousuke's lineage could be traced back further than anyone else, and that held a power of sorts. Beyond two hundred years it could be seen, a family tree and its many branches. "How far can you trace your heritage? I am capable of tracing mine to slightly beyond two hundred years."<i></i> Perhaps this was Sousuke's way of showing that he was agreeable to this exchange and treaty.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
”Lord Kazekage, you must know by now that we do not expect everything to be fine and dandy in this world. We have all had to fight for something we believe in at one time or another, had to give up things and sacrifices must be made to move forward with progression. I am no fool if I was to assume that your country did not have its own troubles then I would be placing myself in that situation. But you mistake the offer as an alliance in the coldest terms. While I probably could have worded it better I must admit, I was never the diplomatic one out of those inside of Leaf.” Takeshi would admit. It was true, unlike Kazuki which seemed to be a natural diplomatic individual, despite his many flaws, the Uchiha had never been suited to such tasks. ”Something I was never able to touch during your training.” the Senju Overlord would admit. Perhaps he should have, but nowadays it was impossible to correct. ”And while I know that you cannot offer the complete safety of those that are part of the convoys travelling at least in this dire situation then we can offer the assistance of Leaf Lord. We just want peace and a chance to understand the cultures of Sand as well as working hand in hand to develop those that wish to learn different ways to approach situations. Travelling is never safe and is never guaranteed of course we accept that one at least. And we know and do not expect your village to offer safety for travelling exchange program my Lord nor do we expect it for the merchants that was never our intention.”

The foreign Sennin would pause momentarily while looking at both individuals. After collecting his thoughts, the green haired man continued his opinion changer speech. ”If you do not want us to be dragged into the war, that is fine, I can understand that one. But then what if we didn’t get involved. The exchange program, the training and trading of knowledge back and forth can be just that, a peace treaty would keep away from the assumption of an alliance, and would not have us support you with troops. As you put that would keep away from the raw deal while looking at the good points and benefits of other areas to be considered. If this is an acceptable offer for you at least Kazekage? Lord, if we continued with the exchange, merchants of course neither is guaranteed safety in the travel through the land. But that is nothing new, others merchants that visit you now are under the same risk. A peace treaty between Leaf and Sand, we do not get involved in your problems and you do not get involved in ours. This way the peace treaty will keep both sides neutral. So, you are not giving us the raw side of the deal on this front. But we can still look at expanding the relationship between the two nations as a simple exchange of knowledge. I am here on the orders of my Hokage, we knew there would be rewards to be earned from this but also a price to pay Lord Kazekage.” And so Takeshi was done. It had been a good try, but there was no way to tell if Sousuke was going to accept these news terms or not. Before he did explain his side though, Reaper intervened and made things clearer regarding Sunagakure’s tense situation with the High Lord of the Wind Country.

The Uchiha from Leaf would have something to say about it as well. ”I understand that this issue is one that must be addressed, I understand that you are going through a rough time as whole and how lucky you are to still be speaking to me right now Kazuki. I want to make sure that you understand that the village knew by offering this deal we would be taking risks. While you have priorities right now the offer of peace cannot be ignored when the chance comes up. You taught me that one a long time ago Kazuki.” the White Wolf would nod in response, allowing the Kazekage to charge of the meeting once again. Nevertheless, he was starting to formulate a plan that, perhaps, could join both wills and leave everyone happy in the end. But until he heard the Takahashi Highlord’s response, he would hold his tongue.

”Kazuki had more or less filled in what I had missed in on, or had given a condensed version of it. For that I am indeed grateful.” the Guardian Protectorate would declare, receiving a silent nod in response from the Shadow Sword. With that behind his back, he would truly forward a proper response to Takeshi’s amended proposal. ”I am agreeable to a peace that you will not involve yourself in our affairs and problems, and vice versa. At the end of this … there might be a Daimyo sitting on a throne that is … of Sunagakurian roots. We trace our lineage very far and wide. You are speaking to a descendant of the First Men. We are the descendants of a slave history which fought back against our owners who were not human but something elemental. How far can you trace your heritage? I am capable of tracing mine slightly beyond two hundred years.”

The irony of Sousuke’s last words was that despite Kazuki’s origin being from the Fire Country, somewhere in his past, one of those elementals had bred with one of his forefathers and created countless, though dormant, hybrids. The only one that had successfully unlocked such heritage had been the Senju Overlord so far and if lady luck was on their side, he would be the last. Although an interest species and part of the world, they were a far too dangerous menace to humanity. Despite being partly like them, the White Wolf knew the risks of allowing them to spread again. He had the ability to contain his Ancient side and extract whatever good parts he could from it, but what of others? There was no guarantee they could and, even worse, no certainty they wouldn’t be used for far more nefarious ends. No, the less Ancients and Hybrids populated this world, the better. Better an endangered species than fully extinct.

”Truth be told, there is only one person in this world that could serve as a liaison between Konohagakure and Sunagakure if this peace treaty goes forward. And that is me. My background makes me specially qualified for the job at hand. Mind that, given our current situation, I would not be able to leave Sand for extended periods of time, but short trips should still be possible from time to time.” Kazuki would finally reveal his plan. In his mind, it seemed the best plan of them all, but the Kazekage had the final word there.​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the new proposal was a lot more agreeable than the first one of course, it seemed that right now they had a small chance to progress forward instead of looking backwards. This was something that Takeshi would take the full advantage of in any case and knowing full well that right now he had a small opening to progress and it seemed that the Kazekage was a man that had a logically head on his shoulders. He glanced back once more to Kazuki as he listened to his former teacher speak knowing full well that his words were accurate in this matter and he was fully aware that he would have suggested the same if he had been in his position.

He pondered his reply as always it seemed that everyone in the room had their own take on this matter, it was to be expected that no-one would think the same, but they had to agree on something. As Takeshi pondered each of these words he allowed himself a few seconds to decide what needed to be done in this situation. He just wished he had better experience with negotiations other than coming across as being direct and full.

“Lord Kazekage, I have come here to set this treaty up and we both know that this new peace treaty is what we need to be looking at. While I admit that if the two villages stay out of each other’s affairs, that way no-one get involves in the other problems. I just want to make sure and clarify that the trade agreement and exchange program are acceptable. Of course, I understand the travel risks and that no protection will be assigned. But if people are willing to take that risk then it would be an acceptable one. Is that peace treaty the one that you are happy with?”

Takeshi waited for the answer for his first part as he decided to answer the second part of this question, his eyes keeping fixed with the Kazekage he allowed the man to talk about how long he could trace his heritage, how far back it could go and knew full well that it meant something to the man. Though in that situation Takeshi had not had much luck with his heritage, most of those that he cared about where already dead and gone in that situation.

“I was able to trace it back down four generations at one point, but that has changed since then, the histories of my clan have been eradicated when the village scattered. I am rebuilding though lord Kazekage and will have an answer to how long I can trace back when I get home. Though as you yourself know the Uchiha clan is a long line inside of the village hidden in the leaf and we will continue to do so. I have no doubt about that”

Takeshi allowed his address to the Kazekage to finish, knowing full well that they were on the verge of a peace treaty he knew that this would make life easier for the village hidden in the leaf. Though they were still rebuilding they had work to be done to rebuild themselves back up to their standard level. As Takeshi listened to Kazuki speak he couldn’t help but find himself nodding to the man as he spoke agreeing with most of the words that he had said.

“I have to agree with Kazuki, Lord he is familiar with both lands and his background has the connections to allow for this to work. I believe that if he is given the chance to liaison between the two villages this peace treaty would work much smoother. I also agree that the trips would only be short ones, there is no need to take more time than required to get things moving and once it’s all settled down he would hardly need to jump between villages. Lord Kazekage if you are ok with this opportunity, may I suggest that you allow for Kazuki to come back to leaf with myself for a short period of time to finalize the points as your representative and we can get things going if that is agreeable by yourself?”

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke would get up and begin to pace back and forth. He mulled over what Takeshi said in his mind several hundreds of thousands of times. He would approach the window and simply stare outside of it. Noub in all of this would shrug his shoulders. "This may last a moment. He's thinking about it in his head. He has sometimes goes on for an hour or two at his worst when it comes to this level of deep thinking." The giant spoke. Nobu got up from the sofa which almost popped up considering his weight. He went and collected the bottle of Amarula and proceeded to fill up his glass and Takeshi's as well. "Personally I would like to see this go through. I am ... independently wealthy one could say and I would certainly like to further my investment portfolio." Nobu spoke, as he finished filling up his glass. He held the glass allowing the stem of the glass to rest in the area between his middle and index finger. He swirled the contents of the glass for a moment. He sipped it and allowed the time to pass. Kazuki would offer himself as an in between man of sorts. "I think I may have to pack some furs and some scarves should I be permitted to go with you into Konoha." Nobu remarked. He was a man of business and travel could only make better of it. Nobu would drink from his glass and look to Sousuke who was still silent as the grave as he was still thinking things out.

Sousuke would walk back from the window and to the table. He would take out a sheet of paper and begin to write down the terms that Takeshi had set forth. Sousuke's handwriting was very much flawless and inhuman. There was a certain level of perfect to it. Sometimes writing something out would give different perspective. It was what Takeshi had said, but he had been even more concise and direct with the wordings especially when it came to the matters he was concerned with. "Indeed."<i></i> He would state first and foremost. He would walk the document over to Takeshi. He would hand him the document. There were no tricks be they of words or of the mind. Sousuke would hold his hands behind his back. It was something Mikaboshi used to do from time to time, be in the presence of someone for enough time and in time one acquires some of their motions or gestures.

Sousuke would then mull over the thoughts of Kazuki as being the liaison between both states. It seemed like it might be a bit consuming considering what he was already doing. Kazuki was already combatant in the war with Sora. He was a man of many talents and held several power sets. The problem right now was the situation with the Daimyo. Their victory against Shouki was a big one, but there was still a number of Sovereign present. Who knew when and where they could strike. Sousuke's eyes would shift over to Kazuki. "You know what will happen without warning."<i></i> He spoke was what one might have considered a threat. Sousuke had been outside of Sungakure for a time and in that small amount of time the Cabal had struck. "They who are of a number are difficult to predict."<i></i> He shook his head and sighed. "Our enemy is of a number. Ten they were but they are lessening. Perhaps the weaker ones were bested, but what remains will be more difficult. The Daimyo of wind had ten high powered individuals, which he used to ... in ways replace us but to consolidate power as well."<i></i>

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
”Lord Kazekage, I have come here to set this treaty up and we both know that this new peace treaty is what we need to be looking at. While I admit that if the two villages stay out of each other’s affairs, that way no-one get involves in other problems. I just want to make sure and clarify that the trade agreement and exchange program are acceptable. Of course, I understand the travel risks and that no protection will be assigned. But if people are willing to take that risk then it would be an acceptable one. Is that peace treaty one that you are happy with?” Takeshi would once again try to convince Sousuke to sign off this peace treaty instead of the alliance proposal he had pitched earlier. Kazuki noted, or at least, he thought so, a slight hint of desperation on his former pupil’s voice. Perhaps he was getting out of any justifications to ensure such formal contract could be signed, given the resistance shown by the Kazekage so far. The Senju Overlord could relate to to it. In a way, the Uchiha from Leaf had failed his original mission, there were no signs of Konoha’s missing nin and the alliance had been refused. Getting a peace treaty would, at least, partially mend his pain for failing what he had set out himself to do. ”I was able to trace it back down four generations at one point, but that has changed since then, the histories of my clan have been eradicated when the village scattered. I am rebuilding though Lord Kazekage and will have an answer to how long I can trace back when I get home. Though as you yourself know, the Uchiha clan is a long line inside of the village hidden in the Leaf and we will continue to do so. I have no doubt of that.” the Sennin from Konohagakure would reveal, telling the Guardian Protectorate that he had lost much of his clan’s history when Leaf fell at the hands of the Fire Daimyo. Luckily, in the Senju case, everything had been protected as they fled the village. Although many of his clan had perished, they had managed to preserve their history, something they had already relocated to within their own personal wing of the Toraono Dojo.

”I have to agree with Kazuki, Lord he is familiar with both lands and his background has the connections to allow for this to work. I believe that if he is given the chance to liaison between the two villages this peace treaty would work much smoother. I also agree that the trips would only be short ones, there is no need to take more time than required to get things moving and once it’s all settled down he would hardly need to jump between villages. Lord Kazekage if you are ok with this opportunity, may I suggest that you allow for Kazuki to come back to Leaf with myself for a short period of time to finalize the points as your representative and we can get things going if that is agreeable by yourself?” Takeshi would state, naturally agreeing with Reaper’s suggestion of appointing him as liaison for Sand and Leaf. It was the most logical solution and choice, perhaps the only one at all. But, of course, regardless of personal intentions, this was all up to the Takahashi Highlord, only he could make or break that treaty.

Sousuke would not say a thing for a while. He would get up and he would begin pacing back and forth, eventually he would approach the window and he would simply stare outside, dead silent. Nobu would watch all that and he would shrug his shoulders. ”This may last a moment. He’s thinking about it in his head. He has something goes on for an hour or two at his worst when it comes to this level of deep thinking.” the giant man would note as he got up himself and refilled his glass and Takeshi’s. ”Personally I would like to see this go through. I am … independently wealthy once could say and I would certainly like to further my investment portfolio.” he would note, sharing with the rest of them he had a personal interesting in going through with a peace treaty with Konoha. ”I think I may have to pack some furs and some scarves should I be permitted to go with you into Konoha.” the Akimichi noble would declare. The White Wolf would nod him back. ”You are welcome to tag along, but there is no guarantee I will be allowed to do it at all.” the Shadow Sword would note back. There was no way to know what conclusions Sousuke would come over during his silent mull.

Eventually the Kazekage would return to the table and after some furious writing, he would mutter ”Indeed.”. He would then hand the contract over to Takeshi for analysis. As he waited for feedback, the Guardian Protectorate would mull over Kazuki’s offer with his hands behind his back. The Senju Overlord immediately recognized the posture, something he had done so himself before and a posture openly assumed by Mikaboshi. The White Wolf would raise an eyebrow upon realizing that but he would not speak up. ”You know what will happen without warning. They who are of a number are difficult to predict.” the Kazekage would tell them before shaking his head and sighing. ”Our enemy is of a number. Then they were but they are lessening. Perhaps the weaker ones were bested, but what remains will be more difficult. The Daimyo of Wind had ten high powered individuals, which he used to … in ways replace us but to consolidate power as well.”

”Do you take me for a fool? I know what the risks are. I have bled for this village, something most Sunagakurians cannot even claim to have done so and I am not even a native to this village. I know what my obligations are Sousuke and I am not going ignore them just for the sake for a trip back to my ancestral home. Regardless of how my hearts begs of me, my loyalty and obligations remain with Sunagakure always, and I will always prioritize this village and its safety. Or do you still have doubts about my commitment?” the Shadow Sword would question the purple haired man. ”I have made a suggestion regarding what Takeshi offered but the decision is yours alone. I will hold you no ill feelings regardless of your choice.” he would further add.​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to everyone speaking as he noticed the other man come back over to him in that split second, Takeshi allowed his hand to come out as he took the glass listening to the man speak and allowing a small nod of appreciation come to his head as he pondered for a few seconds the man’s words, it seemed that he was more than onboard for coming to leaf. That was good, at least it meant people wanted to see what had become of the village it was something that he could get behind without thinking too hard on it.

“We are welcome to all who wish to travel to the village, this would turn new tables for everyone and both the villages.”

Before he could even take a sip from the drink he looked over the contract that had been handed to him as he set the glass down gently, before reaching out and accepting the contract that had been passed over to him. Takeshi allowed himself to read it carefully though while the alliance was still off the tables the peace treaty that had happened here today would open more doors that he could imagen. As he allowed himself to glance back at the Kazekage as he spoke.

“This peace treaty looks good to me lord Kazekage, I appreciate your time in this matter and I will inform the Hokage of this, I have no doubt this will lead to more people visiting this beautiful land that you live in. I have to say I admire the development that has gone into this place and have to say that I appreciate your time with this matter.”

Takeshi found himself admitting that his stay here had been a fun one, he had got to see the sights and allowed himself to meet new people. It had been an experience and he had got to show his old Sensei how much he had progressed since last time they met. As he listened to the last few words of the Kazekage he pondered the reply that he could even give to that, as he allowed himself to listen as Kazuki decided to speak. It seemed that this would be a decision that had to be addressed by the Kazekage and this offer was one that only he could make the call on. Takeshi paused for a few seconds as he pondered the correct words to say.

“I believe that the trips would be short lord, though you know the situation better than I even will. I believe that if you allow Kazuki to follow in this duty he would be more adept to simply get the job done and return home. This is your call I will just await a decision.”

Takeshi allowed himself to stand there, the contract for peace in one hand as he glanced out at the world in that split second, he allowed himself to smile slightly as he looked towards the Kazekage awaiting the answer that would decide on the ambassador for the village.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Did Sousuke take Kazuki for a fool? That was a question worth reviewing. Did Sousuke believe Kazuki to be a fool? No, not intentionally. Kazuki once took a stand in front of Mikaboshi declaring Death Court to be a thing when he openly bound Fuu/Michi. It was not the best decision to have been made. It greatly angered the Ancient and he demanded that Kazuki respect him or else. It had been a very difficult situation for him to get out of, but he did manage to do so and as did Sousuke. Mikaboshi had been serving in Sungakure a lot longer than Kazuki had been. When Kazuki claimed that he had bleed for Sungakure, and that most others did not - Sousuke took issue with that as Kazuki seemed to be belittling of some others. He spoke answering him a sort of metallic resonance coming out of his voice, "Natural residents here have played their part in the grand design in ways not evident to others. Some have worked for and against but all the same everyone is a cog in the machine."<i></i> Mother Suna still had power as an object to believe in even if she was not what she was supposed to be. Mikaboshi had for a long time kept at bay foes beyond the reasoning of many. "I do not take you for a fool nor am I doubting your commitment, but things happen all the same whether we're ready for it or not. A reminder is all this is, nothing more nothing less."<i></i>

Takeshi reviewed the peace treaty that he had written. Curiously the man was repetitive when it came to thanking for him for his time. Perhaps he was indeed that grateful? Perhaps the man had some sort of shock to the senses. It was difficult to tell in all of this. He then complimented him in turn. It was what one did to keep up good appearances. "Allow me to pay your compliments with others. You have been most polite and absolute in your purpose here. I admire that. With the recent problems of shinobi states falling apart and being destroyed due to manmade disaster or environmental disaster it is good to know that we as a people are capable of bouncing back and doing what must be done in order to survive. Mankind is the worst animal, but you have given me another exception in which I challenge the statement once said by a long dead philosopher."<i></i> Sousuke was a pessimist at his best and his worst. He had the Daimyo and the actions of others to make the argument ring true that mankind was the worst animal. All the same Ancients too have been the worst animal and for the most part they would continue to be so, given perhaps the odd case of a Mikaboshi who lived in the past. The machine-like man inhaled and exhaled. Like times before his eyes would look upward to the ceiling and he would make considerations in his mind. "Yes. I will indeed allow Kazuki to add another title to his already considerable list. Yes indeed I will permit him to be an ambassador."<i></i>

[MFT]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
”We are welcome to all who wish to travel to the village, this would turn new tables for everyone and both the villages.” Takeshi would announce after hearing Nobu’s desire to travel to Konohagakure alongside Kazuki, if he was allowed to do so. ”This peace treaty looks good to me Lord Kazekage, I appreciate your time in this matter and I will inform the Hokage of this, I have no doubt this will lead to more people visiting this beautiful land that you live in. I have to say I admire the development that has gone into this place and have to say that I appreciate your with this matter.” the Uchiha would declare after reviewing the written contract. He would thank the Kazekage’s time, something he had done repeatedly for the last hour or so. It almost made the Senju Overlord chuckle a bit, he had never seen his pupil in such a tense situation before and he could see how the green haired man had grown. ”I believe that the trips would be short lord, though you know the situation better than I ever will. I believe that if you allow Kazuki to follow in this duty he would be more adept to simply get the job done and return home. This is your call I will just await a decision.” the Uchiha from Leaf would further note, trying, once again, to convince Sousuke that appointing the White Wolf as an Ambassador was his best pick.

He had to wonder now though, given the Kazekage’s resistance if he was really the best choice out there. The Shadow Sword had always favored logic, but this was about Konoha, his ancestral home, he was bound to be affected by emotions. Were his choices being affected? In the same vein, Takeshi obliging to his former master’s suggestion would also be in line with Kazuki’s faulty decision making. He was really wondering that when the Guardian Protectorate began talking againg, bringing Reaper back into reality. ”Natural residents here have played their part in the grand design in the ways not evident to others. Some have worked for and against but all the same everyone is a cog in the machine.”

The Sennin would shake his head, Sousuke was misinterpreting his words. He was not belittling everyone’s efforts, he was showing he was willing to go an extra mile despite his foreign status and, perhaps, because of it. ”I am not trying to diminish everyone’s efforts in our current struggle and if you took my words as such, I apologize. I am just trying to point out I know my obligations, I know what is expected of me. I have a blood debt with you, Sousuke, and with Sunagakure and I have already paid some of it. ” the Deep Court Hybrid would note, trying to clarify the tense situation they had got into. ”I do not take you for a fool nor am I doubting your commitment, but things happen all the same whether we’re ready for it or not. A reminder is all this is, nothing more nothing less.” the Takahashi Highlord would answer, burying an hatchet on the matter. Kazuki would simply nod in his return, feeling no need to speak of that any longer. They were friends, no point in bickering about such things when there were much more important issues to tackle.

”Allow me to pay your compliments with others. You have been most polite and absolute in your purpose here. I admire that. With the recent problems of shinobi states falling apart and being destroyed due to manmade disaster or environmental disaster it is good to know that we as a people are capable of bouncing back and doing what must be done in order to survive. Mankind is the worst animal, but you have given me another exception in which I challenge the statement once said by a long dead philosopher.” Sousuke would state, thanking Takeshi for his conduct during this round of negotiations. He would then gaze the ceiling before sharing with them his conclusion. ”Yes. I will indeed allow Kazuki to add another title to his already considerable list. Yes indeed I will permit him to be an ambassador.” the Kazekage would declare. One could take part of his sentence as a joke, but he was actually quite correct. Within Sunagakure’s hierarchy, Kazuki was formerly a Jounin and leader of the ANBU branch. He was now their Ranger Lord, their Sennin and now their Ambassador. If he was to collect payment for each rank, he would be a very wealthy man, albeit with little time for himself. ”I will decide soon if my presence here can be spared for a little while or not. Meet me in 3 days at the Toraono Dojo, you will learn then if I am coming with you or not. Sousuke, if possible, I would like a private word with you.” the Shadow Sword would declare.

[MFT - 827]​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi turned around at that moment in time, he allowed himself to glance over to Kazuki as he allowed himself to pick up the glass in that second and take the content and empty it inside of this mouth. Swallowing the liquid, he found that it went down far too well, the job here was done as he paid attention to the words that went back and forth. Takeshi allowed himself to not slightly knowing full well that soon he would be on his way home. It seemed that during his time away leave had gone through a lot of issues. He would come home and sort those issues out that much he was sure of.

“Very well, I will go to the dojo and meet you there for your answer, I thank both of you for allowing me to have this audience as well as what was agreed here. Truly this is a great day for both of the villages. I look forward to seeing what the future holds.”

Takeshi allowed himself to nod slightly as he looked around before letting his hand to come out and place the empty glass onto the table once more. Turning back to both men he allowed himself to bow as he headed towards the door. Giving Kazuki exactly what he had requested which was simply a way to have a private conversation, Takeshi allowed himself to turn on his heels as he walked towards the door letting his hand turn the door handle and open it.

“I’ll see you in three days, thank you for your time and the hospitality. It has been a pleasant experience.”

With that Takeshi allowed himself to walk free from the office and closed the door behind him. It seemed that right now that he had managed to make some headway today. Now to see the answer that Kazuki gave.

[Topic Left]
[MFT:300]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back