Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Leave the bones for my burial.(Iori/Chizuru/Itami)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime dreaded this day. More then when she knew she would move out, away from her brother's home. The love of her niece. The 'love' of her brother. If she could call it that. This doubt. All her doubt for her own older brother. It compelled her to do what she had come to the Yamazaki estate to do. She had a face of seriousness, and was wearing the robes of the Toraono. Sandy brown silk with a small scarf the wrapped around her neck, the scarf being a darker brown color. The underlayer of the robes being a pure white "To signify your divine power" She was told. Small straw sandals adorned her dainty feet. Allowing her to practically glide across the sand as she traveled. Somewhat annoyed that her entourage of crimson guardians stalked her movement. She knew they were there, but they were good enough at their job description that they remained unseen. But their job was to protect Suzuhime, and cater to what whim she would ask them of. But she had nothing of them to ask. So they merely followed her in the very off chance that she was about to be attacked. Suzuhime's crimson cape of hair was tied and scrunched up into a very tight bun. Held together by a small and frilly piece of cloth that kept her hair restrained. For once, Suzuhime looked like a proper figure, her upcoming marriage to Kuro giving her very little political status. As Kuro himself was somewhat of a diplomat, she would of course be his wife. Suzuhime looked very beautiful and much like the housewife she would become. She hoped not to demote to a house frau however. She had not bound her bosom for this, she found no reason too. The robes she wore hid any hint of breast flesh that may have been visible.
*Knock knock knock*

She awaited at the door. She couldn't bring herself to just barge in anymore. She had no right to have called this place her home anymore. It didn't even feel like it was her home anymore.​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The knocking upon the door would soon be followed by the sounds of barking. Two distinct barks would move closer and closer to the door and then pawing/scratching could be heard. Soon, Chizuru, whom was dressed in a pink nurse outfit, would open the door. The barking despite being from two distinct creatures was apparently all from one. Now barking at Suzu and wiggling its tail was Zwei, Chizuru’s two headed dog that she was no responsible for after helping her father save its life.

“Auntie! Come in, welcome…down Zwei!”

The dog was all too happy to see a visitor and would stick around Suzuhime until she petted him. Chizuru was all smiles, happy to see her aunt visit them at the mansion.

“How have you been? Do you want some tea?”
yuujirou_by_jikana-d2yrwf3.jpg

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would groan as he made his way up the steps from his lab, rubbing his eyes as he opened the door and moved out into the light. "Ugh...when did it get so bright?" He would ask himself, trying to smooth down his hair with his hand as he moved towards the kitchen. The knock on the door and the barking from Zwei would cause him to swivel mid step and head towards the entrance of the mansion, wondering who could it be at this time of the...day? How long had he been in his lab? He would smile as he spotted Suzuhime, the man making an effort to stand up straight and fix his clothes as he approached her. "Suzu! What a pleasant surprise!" He would say, pausing along the way to give Chizuru a kiss on the cheek. Moving then to Suzuhime he would seek to give her a hug before pulling away. "I wish you would have sent a message first so I could have been presentable...come on, take a seat! Chizuru, could you get us some tea please?" He would ask the girl as he moved to the living room, grunt softly as he fell back in his chair, fingers rubbing his temples. "You'll have to excuse me...I've got a new project I've been working on and it's been very easy to lose track of time..."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzuhime's arrival was followed by two distinct barks. She knew who it belonged too, the dog Chizuru and Iori had brought home a few days before Suzuhime had moved out. So she wasn't alarmed at the sound, so she merely took in the sounds as she awaited a person to open the door. Soon enough, her time trapped niece Chizuru would answer the door in one of her outfits she adored to dress up in. Welcoming her in with a smile. Suzuhime almost wish Chizuru wasn't around for what Suzu had in mind... she had no problem against Chizuru. Suzuhime would carefully walk in, making a slight turn and holding her hand out as if to stop something. To a more observant person, they would see multiple shadows move themselves around the house. Making sure that their meeting would go interrupted.

Suzuhime was welcomed in by a love hungry dog, who she quickly sated as it would be scratched behind the ears by Suzuhime's hand. It's excited yelps occasionally escaping it's canine lips while Suzuhime gave Zwei a little attention. Soon withdrawing her hand and walking forward to be greeted by her brother Iori. Responding to Chizuru first.

"I would like some Chizuru, thank you."

She spoke very proper. As she were about to meet with a diplomat. Turning to Iori who mused of why she hadn't sent word.

"My apologies...Iori... it was something urgent and last minute has come up..."

She would follow him into the living room, sitting opposite of Iori, in the other chair that decorated the lavish living room.

"Iori. It's something I really feel I need to tell you about."
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru wished Suzu had given further notice of her visit as well. She could have had time to put on a proper maid outfit for the occasion. As it was, she was going to have to serve tea as a nurse. Ah well, she didn’t mind it too much so long as she was serving. She had no idea why she enjoyed serving guest and members of the house so much, but she didn’t really think about it too much. She’d be gone not too terribly long, getting the tea set ready, and then placing everything on a tray. Once the tea had boiled Chizuru places it in the man tea-pot and then brings the tray out to Iori and Suzuhime. There were two tea cups, a bowl of sugar, a bowl of cream a small saucer with milk, and a plate with a few scones upon it. Chizuru was silent as she worked, placing the tray down on a table and then pouring a cup for each of them. She’d add sugar and cream for anyone that indicated they wanted some. Chizuru was quite curious as to why it was Suzu had come here so suddenly and why she was being so…formal.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well, what is it?" He would ask as he crossed his legs, eyebrows rising as he heard the urgency in her voice. "It's not about that request for a sandworm corpse that I put in to the Main Branch, is it? I assure you that I have a perfectly scientific reason for requiring it." He would smile as he looked towards Chizuru with tired eyes, nodding to the girl as she served them the tea and scones. "Thank you, dear. You are a hell of a maid." He would smirk as he took a cup of tea and held it out to her, knowing the right amount of sugar and cream that he liked.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru soon scampered off to collect a tray of various items used for tea, sugar, cream, and even some milk. Suzuhime never much one for fancy tea, she usually didn't drink tea anyways. With a glancing look over at Chizuru, she saw that her unusually formal behavior was being taken to notice. When Suzuhime's eyes would skim over Chizuru for a brief moment, the small nurse-maid would be able to see the pain in her eyes. As if Suzuhime was slowly being eaten alive.

And then she was addressed and confirmed to continue by Iori. Iori jokingly thinking she was here for some sort of strange request he commissioned to Kuro, who happened to be the sennin of the main branch. But jokes aside, she needed to come out with it. She had no idea how to put it correctly. And she could feel emotion, or to be specific, sadness. Begin to well up.

"Iori...I regret to inform you. That I am cutting all ties between myself and the Yamazaki clan..."

Her voice cracked when she spoke, her heart catching in her throat. It was very easy to tell it hurt to say it.

"I come before you, for one last time, as your sister and aunt. And no matter how much this decision pains me... I feel it is what I must do for all of our lives to be better."

Suzuhime could feel her throat swelling as she appeared on the verge of tears. Her face growing noticeably red as she spoke. She was revoking her existence as a Yamazaki. Her next words would come out very choppy and choked out.

"As of tomorrow... Yamazaki Suzuhime never existed... Yamazaki Iori had no little sister... Yamazaki Chizuru had no aunt... and Yamazaki's Susumu and Ryoko never had a daughter. I am... exiling myself."

One could easily see how distraught she was becoming. Her large beautiful eyes threatened to leak tears. Her full lips constantly pursing, her lower lip quivering ever so slightly, and how she would shift her eyes down periodically. It hurt to do this... so why was she? Her family was her life, her family was the reason she had a life, and her family is what saved her life. So why was she leaving it?

"If you wish to hear my reasons... then I will say them... however, you are still welcome to attend the wedding if you wish... "

She felt lied to. Deceived. And when Iori nearly killed Ikkadan while Tessu possessed his body, it made her feel as if her life meant nothing to him. She nearly died to secure that boys life. And Iori believed she was that easy to throw away...? At the mere spark of an instinct, he would take away something Suzuhime nearly died for. But no... that wasn't the main reason. His slight hypocrisy... that wasn't the main problem. Suzuhime felt lied too. What did family really mean to the clan? To Iori? Did he even consider her family...?​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For a few moments, Chizuru thought Suzuhime was joking about things. Since Iori had been asking about if her visit was about something she may or may not have needed, or if Kuro was worried about the sandworm corpse. One could see the look on Chizuru’s face go from smiling to surprised, to anger. Exiling herself? She didn’t exist anymore? Chizuru no longer had an Aunt? Was the woman losing her mind? Was this all some kind of elaborate hoax that she and Iori were in on? She was perplexed by this sudden change of affairs. Why would she do this? What possible reason could she have for suddenly severing ties with the family. What did Chizuru do to deserve losing yet another member of her family?

“You cannot just stop being my Auntie! What are you joining some manner of ultra secret society that will not allow you to visit us any more? Are you leaving for our own protection because the people that come after you based on you and Kuro? You think us not capable of handling ourselves? I refuse to accept this. You’d best have a grandiose reason for this!”

Hands were on her hips and she was staring her aunt down. She was angry, though it wasn’t really inflected in her voice. She sounded so incredibly calm right now but she was definitely mad.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori slowly placed a hand over his eyes as Suzuhime began to talk, trying his hardest to keep from sighing. He was just much too tired for this kind of nonsense right now, letting Chizuru say her peace before he sat up straight in his chair and lowered his hand. He would silently look at Suzuhime, wondering if she had just lost her mind, not understanding what could have happened to cause something like this. He would take a deep breath, exhale, and take a sip of his tea before he would address her. "So you want to cut off all your ties with the Yamazaki. You didn't discuss this with me, you just came to that conclusion on your own. Well yes, Suzuhime, please tell me your reasons for wanting to leave the clan." He was calm and collected, as one should be during any important meeting. Whatever caused these feelings in Suzuhime he was sure he would be to talk her out of such a silly decision.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her fears seemed confirmed at Iori's annoyed look. She really was just another problem on the platter. What else could she expect from him? Always so collected, what hope could she have of getting any response? He really took after mom. Suzuhime's mind automatically linking his gesture as the thing she wished wasn't true. It was hard enough for her to say, but now that she truly believed she didn't matter? A tear couldn't help but escape her eye. She grimaced, trying hard to keep her voice level.

Don't throw a fit. Don't throw a fit.

She thought to herself. Suzuhime had a bad case of assuming many things. This would be difficult to get her to think otherwise. At this point, she doubted he really cared if she left or not. Chizuru gave a much more emotional reaction. At least someone made an attempt to care. She felt she deserved a few responses.

"No i'm not. When I first moved here, I thought you two couldn't take care of yourselves at first. But it seems I was very wrong. So what was the point of me staying here in the first place? Pity because I was kicked out of my martial arts academy for being childish? What was the point of me staying here? So one could be used for pawn work?"

Suzuhime's face now showed signs of rage. She was quite unsure about what she was angry at. But she trembled to keep her voice level. Keeping her cool as best she could was not the crimson haired woman's strong suit. Was she just used for her body? And even then... she had no uses then. Oh but there was more. She seemed to be a constant embarrassment to the surname. Her outburst at the dinner. Punching the clan leader in his gut. Making a scene to the whole place. She got an earful of that when Iori got home. She was told of how she humiliated herself, himself, and the clan in that outburst of childish anger. But could she help it at the time? Probably. Was her idea extremely stupid? In hindsight, yes it was. But no one else seemed to come up with anything. What could they expect when she merely came up with it on the fly? She was an engineer for crying out loud. She had no blueprint to follow. No ideas to work off of. As much as she hated to admit it. Suzuhime was a follower, not a leader. And now it was time to explain herself to Iori. She might as well come out with what bothered her most.

"I don't feel a part of this family anymore! I haven't for a long time. When you struck down Tessu in Ikkadan's body, it was in self defense correct? Kuro told me you were wounded rather lethally, how you survived to begin with, I do not know. But what I do know is, I have been constantly told to show restraint, keep myself in check. You go straight to chainsawing a monster, which didn't even harm him! You harmed the innocent little boy that had no choice in the matter! He nearly took my life as well, I only survived because you showed enough mercy for you to regrow my muscle and bone. Was it out of love? No, and that is why I am here right now. The man nearly ended my life, and easily would have. And for once I took advice given to me. When I was faced with his very spirit. I could have easily ended his pathetic existence right there. With a mere question. Kuro could have easily ended his so called immortal existence. Instead, despite Kuro's and my own hate towards the malefic creature, chose to instead let him live the rest of his days forever trapped in a small puppet. We then gave this puppet to Ikkadan. He has no voice, no way of intervening, and no way of escape. Which brings me to the next topic. Whenever I hear of what you did to Ikkadan to protect yourself, Itami, and Chizuru. I begin to think, to protect family, must we be willing to slay family? Was it because you had not grown close to him? What if it was me? Would you cut me down without a second thought? And so I come to my own conclusion, yes you would. What makes me any a different case from Ikkadan? I would just be another threat to the family. And so I would be slain, only to be later fixed up. If I had kept going? If I could manage fighting after being impaled by two lances in the lung and leg, what If I had gotten back up and continued my assault? Death. That is what would have happened. My death. Completely out of my control it would have been. Blood on the killer's hands that he would just wash off the next time he found a faucet."

Suzuhime would pause to take a short break. Reaching into one of the inner pockets of her outfit to reveal a small communicator. Pressing a small button on the ear piece, she would whisper something unintelligible into the microphone. And it seemed as soon as she did, a tall man clad in crimson armor and clothing appeared. A menacing, unblinking glare peered out from the eye slits, int he form of piercing yellow eyes. He had a large polearm strapped to his back, a spear. However, the end was not pointed for thrusting, instead it was more like a giant cutting knife, serrated at one end. And smooth cutting on the other. This was but just one of Suzuhime's servants. He was instructed to keep any blows from being thrown, by Iori or Chizuru. Even Suzuhime herself. The tiniest action even slightly resembling a slap or punch. She may need him, because it was hard enough to maintain her cool. Suzuhime would speak once more. Any sign of anger or sadness she may have had completely gone. Her face remained red, and her eyes wet, but no more tears would find themselves able to escape.

"Besides. You would have a much better name without me around to humiliate the family. I'm just a brash woman that needs to, how was it put...? 'Grow the hell up'."

It was difficult to grow up for Suzuhime. She could easily be an adult, but she was susceptible to her emotions. She got love from mom and dad all the same, but Iori was always the prize child.

(Suzuhime's servant)
http://www.plastikitty.com/wp-content/uploads/gccdxcbox003.jpg​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru had quite the perplexed look upon her face whilst Suzuhime explained herself and only peered at the guard for a split second before she placed her gaze back on Suzu. Chizuru was well aware of the events that had led to Ikkadan getting hurt and more importantly, Iori getting hurt and what also led to Itami and him being closer to one another. Iori, after all, was not one to sugar coat things when he told Chizuru about them. The two had complete trust with one another and there was no secret that either of them held from one another. Iori was Chizuru’s everything and in her mind, his survival superseded anything and anyone. To hear Suzuhime’s reasons for wanting to sever ties with the entire was heart breaking to the adorable one. The words that came out of her mouth were not sugar coated, she was always direct, but one thing that may have been odd about her words was how selfish they may have sounded.

“Auntie Suzu, that is stupid. You are just going to up and leave the family because you are mad at something daddy did? What about me? What is it that I have done to earn your ire? Why am I being punished with no longer having my favorite Auntie around? Daddy isn’t perfect. You are not perfect. We make mistakes, we do things we may later regret, and honestly even if daddy does not regret harming Ikkadan, are you really going to hold it against him for defending himself in such a manner? You focus so much on the negative aspect of this that you lose sight of the more important portion that came out of all of this. Daddy is alive. Ikkadan is alive. The bad man that tried to hurt them both is by your own words, forever trapped in a small puppet. And yet instead of enjoying such a victory and understand what happened and talk about things like a civilized person, you decide to just give up your family name?”

She had tears streaming down her cheeks as she talked. She had never talked out of turn in such a matter like this before, but this was as close to throwing a temper tantrum Chizuru was capable of. She probably had more to say but she was getting to choked up to really form a proper sentence and she’d turn and begin to leave the room unless one of the two adults stopped her.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"What in the world are you talking about?" He would ask after the woman questioned what her purpose was at the house, glancing towards Chizuru to make sure he had heard her right. "You were my bodyguard. You've saved my life from assassination attempts on more than one occasion, have you already forgotten that? And even if you had no fighting ability, even if you were talentless you would still be welcomed in this house. Chizuru and I love you so very dearly, how could you even possibly believe I would invite you to live with us out of pity?" The man was outright offended by that very notion, eyes narrowing as he looked towards the woman, and his irritation was even more pronounced as she explained herself. Her leaps in logic baffled him, the conclusions she jumped to stunned him, the venom that spewed from her mouth poisoned his very core.

Surprisingly it would be Chizuru that spoke out first, the man sitting quietly as she let her emotions run free. Not so surprising was the fact that she was making more since than his sister did, echoing many of his own thoughts. As the girl turned to leave Iori would gently take her hand and pull her back to her side. He leaned towards her, and spoke in a hushed tone. "I need you to stay with me as this concerns you as well. Be strong, my child." His hand would give hers a squeeze before looking back at Suzuhime, retrieving a handkerchief from his coat pocket and handing it to Chizuru.

"If Kuro indeed relayed the story to you then you know that I didn't 'go straight to chainsawing'. I was ambushed by Ikkadan and he impaled me with four shuriken in the chest, one of which barely avoided hitting my heart. The only reason he didn't finish me off is because of Itami's intervention, and it's also because of her that I still live thanks to her expertise with medical jutsu." The man would explain as he folded his hands in his lap. "What choice did I have in the matter? I lay dying and Itami was no match for Ikkadan. I'm no fighter, you know that, so what was I supposed to do? There was a madman loose in my house who attempted to murder me and made it clear that my daughter would be next. I took a weapon from one of the maids and managed to catch him with his guard down. It was no strike out of malice but out of desperation. I don't know how much clearer I can be about that." Iori took a deep breath as he calmed down, closing his eyes for a moment.

"If I had been in better condition I would have tried something, anything else. And you're completely blowing this out of proportion. As Chizuru has said I managed to survive and Ikkadan is alive, and may I remind you it's because I healed him. Not only that, but I had also saved his life again after he almost died during one of his missions. I'm sure he's told you about that, right?" He would take a deep breath now, adjusting his glasses before continuing. "If my words are not able to convince you then hate me. Hate me with every fiber of your being, make me out to be the devil that you seem to insist I am. The rest of the family does not deserve this, however. Mother and Father love you, cherish you, they have always supported you when you needed them. Chizuru adores you, she thinks of you as the sister that she never had. Our grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins...the whole family has shown you nothing but love. Are you really going to turn your back on them simply because the actions of one man? Are you really so selfish that you don't care at all about how they would feel about this?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stupid

Her rant/speech went rather unhinged. And soon, Chizuru would give off a emotional response. Strangely losing her level headed-ness. Defending her father in the more blatantly obvious reasons. She was quite aware that no one was perfect. Mistakes were part of being the frail being of a human. Suzuhime being negative? That shouldn't come as to much a surprise. She usually wasn't to pleasurable person to be around. Especially in such a fever-pitched state.

Like a civilized person

Give up the family name... yes. Was she not allowed to make the choice herself? She was not civilized? Suzuhime could have done so much worse by now. She was doing the best her undeveloped psyche could manage. And after her own emotional retort to Suzu's flawed reasoning. And then Iori's turn would come to motion. She was his bodyguard?! Because it definitely seemed like he needed a red-headed dwarf to stay up all night most every night making sure he slept soundly. Nothing his automatons couldn't have done. Fight people off? From what she had known, he seemed to be quite capable on his own. And then his annoyance would become more pronounced in his gaze. She somewhat reveled, she had almost forgotten that Iori could show genuine emotion. It was nice to be reminded of days more innocent. Before she ever moved here. When they were still a family. How those day made her heart flutter in nostalgia. But those were long ago. But then he began saying things that Suzu just couldn't believe. He was not much of a fighter?

"You? Not much of a fighter? Then please explain to me how yourself, Obana, and Chizuru managed to defeat so many of the gordo knights? I had beaten 4 before I had been fatally wounded. I only managed to survive my encounter because I share a body with Amaterasu."

She was getting off topic. Iori then began to make his own conclusions. Was he a devil? Perhaps. Did Suzuhime hate him? How could she? She had no right or reason too. And then carried onto a topic Suzuhime had become sensitive too. Their parents. Her 'family'. Would she turn her back on her life? If she wasn't willing too, she wouldn't be sitting here right now.

Selfish

Selfish? Yes she was. Uncivilized? Very. Stupid? An easy conclusion to come too.

"True... until I left for the school. I wrote them everyday. For YEARS<i></i>. Never once did I receive a reply. I could understand they were busy. But to not respond for years on end? I was in that stink hole for a very long time. If they loved me so much... why would they ignore for over a third of my life? If I was really so loved by our family. THEN WHY WERE YOU ALWAYS THE FAVORITE?! BECAUSE I WAS BORN LAST?!"

Suzuhime had broken down by this time. Tears streamed down her eyes without end. Her face completely red with her upsetting emotion. She merely searched for a reason to remain upset.

"I haven't heard from them in years... do they even know I left the academy? That I had my lung ripped out of my chest? That apparently i'm some sort of celestial being that can;'t even do her purpose correctly?! That i'm getting married this week?!! ON. MY. BIRTH. DAY."

Her fists clenched hard enough for the knuckles to turn a ghastly white. She had a look of utter sadness and un-consolable rage. In her clouded mind. She came up with another idea. A very terrible idea, and one would question just went on in her emotionally driven insane head. She would look over at her servant. A wild look in her eye as she nodded gravely at the looming figure. It would bow it's head slightly. A flash of red would pass in the blink of an eye. The looming man's bladed polearm now threateningly floating underneath Suzuhime's neck. Pressed to the soft flesh, simple pull or push away from ending her life. The servants were not meant to preserve her life. But to follow her every order. According to her insane little head. This sort of incentive was needed if she was really loved. She doubted everything her family was. Everything she thought Iori had been. Everything she was.

"You have a minute to convince me that what your saying is true. If you don't, not only will I abandon the Yamazaki clan. This room also gets painted red."

She had a look of pure anguish. She was in pain. The cold steel pressed against her feeble flesh could easily end the vessel's life.

Good golly son of a bitch did she need psychiatric help.

Whispering softly to herself as her death clock counted down.

"So watch my chest heave as my last breath leaves me. I've been trying to be what your dying to see. But fuck man, I can't take this. Anymore my heart breaks us. Nothing, but no trust I am so messed up."

If there was anyone who could console Suzuhime when she had an unstable mind. It was Iori, then it was Kuro.

A voice rang throughout her head. A cold phrase that she had pushed deep down to avoid ever becoming this way. Why she overdid everything. Why she always went overboard.​
<i>
</i>
"Oh, but Suzuhime dear. You could have done this so much better."

OOC: GONE CRRAAAYYYYYZAY

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori’s words whispered mostly to Chizuru were the only things that kept here there. She was needed and even during this insane rant, she could find solace in being needed by her father. She was so angry and so sad all at the same time. It was as if Suzuhime was blaming Iori for things beyond his control and that just frustrated Chizuru the most. Iori was not perfect but by the goddess was the man a great father and role model.

“We survived because of great tactics and the fact that the enemy underestimated us, Auntie. There’s more to a fight than just pure brute strength, and the Queen had more than a few tricks up her sleeve. It was because of her that we were able to survive. Are you really going to just kill yourself here in front of us? You’ve yet to give one reason as to why you should give up the Yamazaki name. You’ve yet to give one reason as to why Daddy is at fault for any of this. Do you truly love Ikkadan so much that you can only concentrate on the fact that daddy hurt him? You say Grand papa and Grand mama never showed you love and that daddy was the favorite? Are you delusional as well as selfish? Where are all these negative feelings suddenly coming from? Now here you are willing to kill yourself for absolutely no reason what so ever. Did you even think of how much that’s going to hurt your future husband?”

She’d begin to walk towards Suzuhime, that scowl never leaving her face as she’d move in and hold a hand out wanting Suzu to take it and if need be, Chizuru had no qualms about hurting the guard.

“You need help, Auntie. Clearly, the stress of the traumatic events down in the cave as well as the stress of getting married and your celestial prowess have gotten the better of you.”

Yes, Chizuru was diagnosing Suzuhime right then and there.

“I’m not going to let you die here in Daddy’s house, no matter how crazy you’re acting right now, so stop this childish behavior RIGHT NOW!”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" The man would cry out as he bolted out of his chair, powering through his weariness as his eyes widened in surprise. Had his sister finally lost her mind? The leaps in logic were already bad enough, but now she threatened to kill herself? He would wave the maids off as they peeked into the room, not wanting to do anything to agitate the insane person that stood before them. "We beat those knights because of Obana's skill with ninjutsu and knowledge of them, along with Chizuru's strength. I tried to support them the best that I could with my own jutsu." The man tried to explain to her, eyes looking towards Chizuru as she spoke out to her aunt. The man began to fear for her safety, having no idea of what Suzuhime would be capable of in her madness. "Suzuhime, think about what you are doing. Would you really kill yourself? Why? What reason would you have for something drastic like that? I've answered every question you've asked and I have told you nothing but the truth. If you still want to leave the clan then do it...just...just please don't kill yourself...please." The man's eyes began to well up with tears as he moved next to Chizuru, green eyes flooded with despair for his sibling. He didn't want her to leave his family, but that was preferable to losing her entirely, a hand moving to Chizuru's shoulder to squeeze it gently.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru's words actually managed to reach Suzuhime, as far as she was. Or at least a bit of what she said anyways. However, it seemed Chizuru was unaware that Suzuhime's mental stability was very sensitive. And insults, even if they were true, were a very bad thing to say to her when she got this way. Soft, kind words and gentle gestures would leave her putty in ones hands. Although the one thing that managed to reach the part of Suzuhime that remained sane, was Kuro. If she perished... Kuro would be infuriated. He would become so full of rage, gods help them should that happen. But that wasn't what she was worried most about. She couldn't leave him... they completed each other. He had shown her nothing but anything she ever wanted. Love, attention, anything she wanted. Treated like a true princess. Yes he spoiled her to no end... but he liked too... she couldn't leave Kuro, no... she loved him to much. Suzuhime would begin reaching out to Chizuru, about to grasp her hand when her last quip made Suzuhime retract her hand faster then the guardian could possibly move.

childish<i></i>

Her hand trembled violently as she resisted the urge to lash out at whatever was currently closest to her. Suzuhime growing even more furious, tears still streaming down her face like an endless waterfall. Why did she have to say that? It could have been all over without that last sentence. Not hearing most of what Iori was saying. Tuning in around the final part of his partial begging. At least that's what it sounded like. He was asking her to not kill herself... while it technically wasn't suicide because the servant was going to do it. Suzu mulled it over for a bit. Her life about to end in a mere 10 seconds.

9...8...7...6...5...4...3-

What...? What was that? Her glazed eyes looking over at her brother. He was... crying? Fo-for her? Emotion she had forgotten he was capable of expressing anymore.

Suzu would begin to turn her head around towards her servant who held his bladed weapon to her flesh.

She made successful eye contact with him, her brow furrowed, and her face red. He nodded slowly.

The servant would begin to pull his weapon back towards him. From the Yamazaki's angle, as if to end her life. But they hadn't been able to see him lightly pull his weapon off her neck, no longer making it fatal. As if a geyser of blood were about to spring out of Suzuhime's neck. But nothing came out, not a single drop of the red substance. Suzuhime merely sat there, a grave look on her, still sobbing heavily. Looking up to reveal her pained face. Suzuhime's sane mind managed to overthrow her compulsive insanity's decision. Her chest heaved heavily as she tried to breathe and cry at the same time. She would stand up out of her chair, looking over at Chizuru, then to Iori. And without warning or signal, Suzuhime would leap across the gap between herself and her brother, tackling him to the floor on impact. Throwing her arms around him before they hit the hard wood.

Suzuhime wept heavily as she buried her face into her brother's chest. Hiccuping as she begged forgiveness for all the nasty things she had said and done. Wailing all the while.

"I'M SO SORRY IORI! I'M SORRY... I'M SORRY! I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON! I DIDN'T MEAN ANY OF IT! I-I WAS JUST MAD! I LOVE YOU TOO IORI! I'M SORRY!"

She pleaded into his chest. Feeling like a little girl again when she would cry into her brother's chest for comfort. Trembling violently as her tears began to stain his clothes. Her hands moving up to grip her head so she could pull her small frame up to meet his face. Burying her face into his neck as she continued to plead forgiveness in a softer, but still painful tone.

"I'm sorry Iori... I don't want to leave the family... it's a stupid decision I made while I was mad... I'm soooo sorry..."

She would sniff as she continued to sob into her brother's neck.​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chizuru looks between Iori and Suzuhime. This was more about the two of them than her. Mayhaps it was jealous feelings from not being the one to lead the clan, but goodness all Suzu was doing was showing a great example as to why she wasn’t chosen, if anything. Chizuru didn’t move, to stop the guard even if it looked like he was going to end Suzu’s life. It may have seemed like a cold thing to do but Chizuru had already pointed out that she wasn’t going to let Suzu die in that house. Bleed all over it, maybe, but she would save her life, one way or the other. It would never come to this, however, as Suzu’s guard simply was putting his weapon away and Suzu seemed satisfied with Iori’s tears. Was the issue resolved? Hopefully, but Chizuru did no join in on the hugging. She couldn’t. Suzuhime had made Iori cry for no real reason and that hurt more than anything that was said in her crazed rant. So Chizuru just stands there like the good little maid that she was, waiting to be told what to do next because if she opened her mouth she was going to say things that she didn’t want either of them to hear her say.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori held his ground as the woman lunged at him, arms wrapping around her as she embraced him. "You're not a terrible person, Suzu. We all get emotional once in a while." He would say as he looked down at her, a hand running through her hair. "I never want you to leave the family, you mean too much to me...to us." He would say as he gently pulled away from her, hands resting on her arms. "Next time you're feeling conflicted like this please, talk to me. This could have all been avoided if we just talked about it. Alright?" He would get a handkerchief from his pocket and wipe away her tears, looking over towards Chizuru. He knew how she must have felt, how hurt the whole situation must have made her. A hand moved to gently caress the girl's cheek, a subtle gesture to let her know everything would be alright.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#800000">Suzuhime had a hard time catching her breath as she continued to cry like a small child. With her height, she might as well have been. Melting at the sound of her brother's comforting words. While Suzu's episodes of lost reason normally induced rage in the subject, acts of pity, or soft caring words left her in such a state like this. Unless you were Kuro, then she would get very hot and bothered. But in this case, she was easily moved and practically melted into an emotional mess. Sniffing heavily when she was held away, her generous bosom heaving up and down irregularly. A look of pain on her face as she stared back at her brother's eyes. Lowering her head in shame.

"I promise I'll never do something like this again... before I got carried away... I wanted to come to you for help..."

She had completely let her own subconscious rage make her realize that she needed serious help. And it seemed to also be a biological problem.

"Please let him know why Shinumo..."

The tall red guard would appear next to Chizuru, looking at Iori with it's blank stare. Speaking in a broken and raspy voice.

"Lord Yamazaki. We suspect that milady has Schizophrenia, Graves' disease, or perhaps even both. She tasked us with trying to find out why she overreacts the way she does, we have managed to diagnose between childhood traumas, current stressful events, and one of or even both of these diseases, we have managed to narrow down the reasons for why milady can sometimes get this way. We have not told Lord Toraono yet, under milady's orders. But my colleagues and I would plead to you, Lord Yamazaki, that because of your impressive background in the biological field, we ask you to try and find ways of curing milady's ails."

Suzuhime would sniffle again as she attempted to level her breathing, accepting the light cheek brush with delight, a smile trying to force it's way onto her face through her pained face. The crimson guard bowing lowly onto a single knee to Iori. Some smokey steam like gas emerging from the vents located at the back of his helmet, and nearly instantly. Chizuru, Suzuhime, and Iori were surrounded in kneeling servant's dressed like Shinumo, albeit some shorter or taller, or bulkier then him. All wore the same garbs and carried the same weapon. In unison, pleading to Iori with a, "We beg you, Lord Yamazaki. Cure Lady Suzuhime."

Suzuhime would allow her feet to touch the ground, still trying to wipe away her tears, a frown infecting her otherwise gorgeous face.

"I need help Iori... I don't want things like this happen anymore... especially when I have children..."

She had the most begging face she could put on.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Some manner of disease would explain Suzuhime’s actions but it wouldn’t excuse them. Chizuru was a lot of things, but she couldn’t be understanding in this moment. She was still far too wrapped up in her own anger to be her usual self. Even the hand on her cheek from her father served little to change her current state. She was angry at Suzu and this confused her greatly. While they talked and while she listened, she still couldn’t get herself to say anything. She wanted to comfort her poor aunt and tell her everything was alright, but she still couldn’t shake the feeling that if she opened her mouth, she was going to be irrational and say things that would not help with the situation. Finally after the servants had said their peace and begged Iori to help the woman, Chizuru manages to quell her anger and she’d suddenly let a small smile spread on her face and she’d speak in a very soft tone.

“Everything will be alright.”

It wasn’t quite right, but only Iori would be able to take notice and even he may miss it.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back