Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Leave the bones for my burial.(Iori/Chizuru/Itami)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Listen...I don't want to seem like I'm taking this lightly...but I think you guys are overreacting a bit." He would say as he looked over at the guards that Suzuhime had summoned, wondering just where they came from. "We've never really had a problem like this when you lived here, and you have always been a very emotional person. You're probably just not used to the kind of stress you've been under lately. Usually you can just punch your way through your problems, but now you're finding yourself in situations where that's not an option. Getting married is a huge step in a person's life, and it must be even more stressful for you considering how high his family's standards are. With Ikkadan there was nothing you could do to help him, and helplessness is just something your not used to. Since it seems like you never talk to anyone about these feelings they've just been growing and growing until they just exploded in a flurry of emotion."

"I'm also sure that you haven't been doing much building or engineering lately, which need I remind you it can be dangerous for a Yamazaki to not indulge in their desires once in a while. Don't be afraid to talk about your emotions or stress, Kuro Chizuru and I are more than understanding. And take some time out for yourself, go tinker in your shop for a bit and get those creative juices working, you know?" He would say with a smile, eyes sliding to a moment as he heard that soft whisper from from Chizuru, his head swaying in a nod before looking once more towards Suzuhime.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#800000">Suzuhime spoke up when Iori tried to play it off as nothing as serious as Suzuhime's troupe believed it to be.

"Iori... think about it... this isn't the first time something like this has happened. I freaked out at the dinner with Kasa, and it's happened twice while I was with Kuro, before and after we were engaged. And that's just since iv'e come to Suna. What about the times I freaked out when I was little? It can't be just me being stressed out, because I can't handle stress... I end up losing it in highly stressful and emotional situations. I talk with Kuro about it every night... but... it just keeps happening..."

She sniffled again as she was still trying to calm down. She had done some research herself after her troupe notified her of what could be the problem. It fit the description so perfectly... She couldn't handle stress at all. Usually flipping a table from her reaction to the situation. Almost literally in terms of the dinner. Hearing more of Iori's reasons for what may be her problem, but Suzuhime remained resolute.

"I've been working in my shop everyday, the only reason Kuro doesn't help me is because he can't stand the smell... but if I ask him too he would. But I suppose there is one thing i'm still rather frustrated about."

Kuro and Suzuhime had still yet to do it. While she probably ran him dry every night simply because he was exhausted keeping up his illusions when she got in the mood. But sexual frustration was easily solved, this was another thing altogether. In a rare moment, Suzu looked quite vulnerable. Defenseless even.

"It scares me Iori... if I can't handle stress, what would happen if I get pregnant...? If I have kids? The thought of it..."

She shuddered as she struggled to maintain her composure.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“You learn to deal with it. You adapt, you overcome, and you work with you family and friends in order to get through it. Something you most certainly cannot do if you so haphazardly give up the Yamazaki name, I’d imagine.”

Chizuru finally manage to say something and though it may have come out a bit cold sounding, the intent was supposed to be good. She cared for her Aunt, after all and loved her. The anger would eventually subside and she was one to let things go instead of holding them in.

“Of course…we could always open your head up and perform some surgery on your brain If you think that would help.”

It was a joke…a rather dark one, but Chizuru had always been terrible at telling jokes and today was no exception. The smile she held on her face didn’t help the situation either. It was rather creepy, but Iori and Suzu would no doubt be used to her inadequacies at lightning the mood through jokes. The guards on the other hand would probably not see it that way.

“More tea?”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Chizuru...." the man would say as he looked towards the girl following her comment about operating on her brain, though that smile on her lips let her know that he wasn't upset about the remark. That could very well be the solution to the problem, but he certainly wasn't going to suggest such a thing. He was much too tired and drained to even consider brain surgery at the moment anyways. "I understand, Suzuhime, and I'll do everything in my power to help you." He would smile to her as he rested his hands on her shoulders. "Everything is going to be fine, I'm sure we can find some way to help you with your problem. Don't worry, I'll always be here for you..." He would say as he leaned down to kiss her forehead. "...would you like to stay here for the night? We can talk more about it, and it would be nice to have some company for dinner." He would offer, giving her shoulders a squeeze.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suzu would shake her head.

"I understand as much Chizuru. I made the decision upon a clouded mind."

Suzuhime would remind, however she had first said it whilist sputtering with emotion. Then joking morbidly about brain surgery. Meriting another response from Suzuhime.

"Even if I willingly went along with that notion... I doubt Amaterasu would allow it."

Suzuhime shaking her head from side to side at Chizuru's offer. She wasn't exactly thirsty anymore. And then Iori would continue his peace. His response brought a tear to her eye, she was such a spoiled little sister wasn't she? Suzu lightly pulling him in for a hug, her head resting against his chest from the height difference. Damnable shortness. Suzuhime resting her head lightly against her brother.

"I-I would like that, I think I need some time away from the dojo for now. Being the future queen and hostess for the dojo is tough..."

The moment she becomes Kuro's wife, she will be next in line to become the matriarch for the Toraono, as much as Azame's daughters may hate it. And to get away from the place of stress for now would do her some good. She would release Iori and look over at her guards. They nodded silently and before leaving, thanked Iori for agreeing to help Suzuhime.

Next Suzuhime would move over to Chizuru, and place her hands upon her shoulders.

"I'm so sorry you had to witness all of this Chi-chan... but auntie is sick..."

She knew Chizuru was mature for her age, but Suzuhime was always a big sister/auntie relationship with Chizuru. And thus she treated her like a little sister. Suzuhime would lightly hug her, as if frightened from being rejected because of her display of insanity. And within minutes, Suzuhime's guards would return with a change of clothes and a few hygienic items.

"Thank you, now one of you send message to the dojo that I will be staying here for the night, understood? Please remain at the dojo until I return."

The guard that had held a blade to her neck would nod and vanish again. But would not return.

"I suppose that's enough 'excitement' for today... I apologize for disrupting your time Iori. Do you mind if I help in the cooking?"

-topic left-​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“No no, you rest and relax and talk with Daddy. Let me do all the cooking. I’ve already many plans for the meal today so let me worry about it.”

Chizuru always was picky about others being I the kitchen when she was making something in there so it should come to no surprise that she’d want to do it all herself. She knew her auntie was sick and was with her father on the reasoning for it. Stress from way too much stuff happening to her in such a short span of time. Chizuru knew not what all Suzu had to go through when she was at the Dojo but she assumed it was a lot. Kuro and his family just seemed like the incredibly traditional kind. Chizuru couldn’t imagine living in that place. She liked it here where there was not a lot of people…hell it was just Chizuru and Iori now and that was simply grand. She was free to what she wished without having to worry about rules and rituals and traditions. Well save for the few rules Iori had for his daughter.

“Dinner is going to be…one hell of a meal.”

[Topic left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You just relax, Suzu, I think Chizuru has dinner under control." he would smile as he gave his sister a pat on the shoulder. "I'll have the maids prepare your room, in the meantime why don't you go out and get some air. I have a few things to finish up in the lab and then we can enjoy each others company." He would say, pulling her for another quick hug. With a kiss on the cheek he would turn and leave the room, heading back to his laboratory. A soft sigh escaped his lips as a hand ran through his hair, the man much too tired for such unneeded drama. It seemed he wouldn't get any rest for now, but the man was already used to it.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back