Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Leisurely Beekeeping (Closed, Minako and Ryujou)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This is not how Minako imagined her day would become like. She thought she was only going to be having a picnic, nope, she wrapped herself in something much worse than she thought.

Here she was, in a beekeeping suit, keeping an eye on a farm of bees nests that her lovely cousin, Hitomi is keeping tabs on. Minako doesn’t know how Hitomi managed to keep all these under control.

“I apologise.” Hitomi smiled softly at her silverette cousin before tilting her head. “I assumed this wouldn’t be accepted in the clan grounds, so I have a little section here in this forest, where I do beekeeping. It is rather relaxing I must admit.”

Minako sighed softly as she looked away from her cousin, much at the behest of the older Fujiwara.

“You do lead the clan… whatever you say goes.” Hitomi reminded her.

“Yeah, I know.” Minako admitted. “I am still not used to that.”

Looking to all the bees that are still buzzing around, Minako sighed and then looked to Hitomi once more. “So, what do I need to do??” She queried while biting her lip.

“Well, you need to lift up its hive, check to make sure the honey making is okay and such, if it’s going good, we can make collect the honey and place it into jars, maybe we can use this honey for baking or for cooking. Sounds good, right??”

“I guess it does.” Minako answered, before she looked around. “I really don’t see how this benefits us…”

“I think it helps us use less money so it’ll help us have more funds for knowledge. Which is always a bonus!” She replied happily.

“Good point…”

Oh boy, if there was only someone out there that could take over for her and helped Hitomi instead, that would be great.

Words: 304​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryujou spent his afternoon as he usually did, wandering around and around in the forest. With exit to and from the village more or less blockaded, this was the best that he could get.

It was better to just stay here, he had reasoned with himself; the longer that he stayed in viewing distance of the large forests surrounding the inner village, the more that he was tempted to head out. Oldie Kenshin had told him anyways that it might be better to be polite for the time being and unless things took a quick turn for the worst, Ryujou had decided to try and heed those words.

As he continued charting out the rest of the forest, his bees sent forth a message that he had given up all hope for in this village. Bees! There were foreign bees here that his own hadn't meant before and Ryujou started to beeline the direction that they were coming from as his own insects began streaming behind him. The hopes of more honey was one that he had tried to keep as far as possible but this new glimmer of hope pulled it back to the forefront of his mind.

Bee Boy ran through the treeline and into the area where the Fujiwara were beekeeping, maniacally looking at every single individual new bee that he had met for the first time before noticing the two in beekeeping suits. Ryujou had never seen such weird clothing before - thick and obnoxious looking with a cloth covering the face too. He blanked at them, wondering why they were wearing such wacky clothes in the middle of the forest before deciding to respect their privacy. That's what old man Kenshin had said after all.

"Hi there, how are you?" Literally hopping with excitement, the Aburame moved on before they could respond. "Do you know these bees? Are these your bees? Are those cult clothes for the bees? Haven't seen bees here before! Nice to meet your bees!"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back