Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lessons that'll last a lifetime [Class]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It didn't take long for Team 11 to get settled into the hotel they'd be staying at. For the most part, it was easy on tourists. The whole city knew that travelers would flock all over the world to see the best fighters compete for their respective villages or whatever reason they had to fight. While a lot of the prices were inflated due to all the tourists, Saito always was a good negotiator and it wasn't hard for them to get a decent room. With a little shrewd dealings, after all.

Tatsuo actually knew the owner of the business from a mission he did once where he saved his life. It ended up going pretty well and despite the room Saito had to fight tooth in nail for, they ended up paying the same price for a penthouse suite. While everyone was getting settled in, putting up their stuff, claiming beds, etc. Tatsuo went and leaned against the counter and watched them all run around joking and laughing, the whole group was tired of travelling but there definitely not a place he'd rather be. He looked forward to the adventures this little rag-tag group would have. Team 11 would take the world by storm.

After giving them enough time to get packed and everything Tatsuo would call to them, "Ryo, Saito, Yaboi, c'mere. We've gotta talk." He was still leaning on the kitchen counter as they presumably, showed up. "Don't worry you guys aren't in trouble or anything and Saito you've heard this before, but it's probably something you should hear again." Tapping his fingers on the counter a few times he stood up straight and smiled, "Just a few ground rules we gotta set while we're here. You guys are smart, I'm not worried about that, but we're in a foreign country with a shinobi who might be stronger than me and while I won't hesitate to give up my life to save yours, how about we try and have no one die. If you guys do want to leave the apartment, without telling me.." Tatsuo looked around and saw a few empty condiment shakers. Rubbing his chin he took one and put it on it's side. "If you're going out, put the shaker over. That way I know you're out. But if i'm around, at least give me a heads up where you're going." He gave a firm nod, waiting for them to agree with him.

"Other than that, if you guys want to go anywhere, try to stick as a squad. At least! two of you together. I'm not going to baby sit you guys, when I was your age no one watched me and I turned out alright, at least I think so." he said joking with himself a bit before quickly turning back to a serious face. "I don't want any of you guys being hurt, but I want you guys to enjoy yourselves. Any questions?" He crossed his arms and looked at all of his students, waiting to see if any of them had anything to say.

WC: 516
PC: 1/5

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Negotiator Saito rarely compromised without recognizable gain or clarity of terms, and so the shrewd boy brokered a fair price for the regular room without much sacrifice on the part of Team 11. Then Tatsuo's connection with the owner of the establishment, boosting their residence up to the available penthouse suite, transformed the rental process from something of a chore to a fantastically profitable endeavor. The 9-year old cloudie marveled at the nice room, relaxing and putting away his things before briefly exploring the new space. He did want to check out the area, but he also wanted to sleep and/or eat, and the order in which those things happened didn't really matter at this point.

Having mentally flipped a coin, the white-haired boy decided that 'eating' would be the thing to do first. Dashing out to the balcony, the boy placed one foot on the railing, about to jump off and sail down to the city below to find some food. "Hey I'm gonna go eat, be back later!" he started to say... until Tatsuo called them all over to have the "don't get me killed saving your butts" talk. The young cloudie's stomach growled loudly in response to Tatsuo's summons, answering the Jounin in a way that Saito himself could never have verbalized. Still, the boy brought himself over to where Tatsuo gathered everyone, and listened to his sensei say the words again. Plus outline a buddy system and a signal system with available condiment shakers.

"At least two? So all three of us travel together unless one wants to stay in the suite," the cloud genin comments after Tatsuo details the rules of their trip. He runs a hand through unruly white hair, sticking up in every direction as his stomach once more makes its demands known. "Yeah, one question... is anyone else hungry?" he asks with a smile, an awkward chuckle accompanying the grumbling sounds coming from his abdomen.

Class TWC = 323/1500
Post Count = 1/5

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They had finally arrived at a hotel, they had spent hours traveling and this respite was well received. Ryo looked tired and was ready to rest for the day. Yawning he brought his things in and quickly went to claim a bed, he looked around and had begun to unpackage everything he had and organize it. He took a moment to look at the room they had acquired it was a pleasant looking room, he was glad that Tatuso and Saito were able to acquire the room. Pulling out his map since he loves maps, he got up and went to table.

Ryo laid out his map in the table, he looked at the layout of the town and the surrounding area. Turning to look out the window he out in the town and thought about all the adventures team 11 can get themselves wrapped up in. He turned back to his map and wondered what areas were out there to explore. Standing from his seat he made his way to the bed he had claimed, he jumped on it and closed his eyes ready to fall asleep, after such a long journey he felt that he had deserved it at that point. But quickly opened his eyes when Tatuso called out his name. ‘Tatuso must have something exciting he wants to do.’ He ran over and stood in front of him, he listened to his instructions and nodded. “Yes, sir! Only one question, what fights in the tournament should we look out for?”

Hearing his stomach growl exhaustion wasn’t the only thing he was feeling, after such a long trip it would do some good to eat some proper food, hopefully Tea country had more than Tea to offer, he wondered if maybe they had a ramen shop they can go to, but he was unfamiliar with this place and his map didn’t really specify what these establishments were offering in terms of food, turn to Saito “Yeah I can go for a bite.” he went back to the table where his map laid and folded it up, he wouldn’t want to lose his map. he went to turn to back to the group “Anyone know anywhere good where we can eat?” he turned to Tatuso “Well since your team leader you’re obviously going to pay for us. Am I right?”

Wc:392
Post Count 1/5

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finally they had arrived in the land of tea after a long sequence of walking and running over a vast amount of terrain. For the entirety Yaboi was still in his pajamas, partly planned since the first thing he wanted to do when he arrived was to have a nice nap. He didn't get too much sleep before they left Konoha so it was without question that the young shinobi was pretty tired, especially for one that has frequent naps throughout the day. The boy seemed to yawn endlessly, following the group around as Saito used some talk-no-jutsu and Tatsuo using his connections to get them a kickin' penthouse suite. Yaboi had never seen such a nice place before, so used to his small two-story home in Konoha which otherwise lacked the luxury that the penthouse provided. "Whoooooaaaa..!" Yaboi announced in surprise as he entered the penthouse and looked around, dropping his bag near the entrance door and quickly kicking off his shinobi sandals. The young boy of ten was honestly quite astonished as to just how great the penthouse really was, it had everything he would ever want! Which simply translated to a really big bed to which he immediately put claim on, leaping onto the comfy mattress which bounced him gently. This was it, all he ever wanted. A bed in a foreign country for which he could lay his head on and rest, but that might have just been the lack of sleep pushing him. Yaboi was excited to explore the country of Tea and meet new friends.

"Goodnight!" the boy announced with a quiet yawn, taking a large bundle of blankets and wrapping himself around with them before laying his head down onto the fluffy pillow. It would seem luck was not quite on his side however as Tatsuo called out to the kids for some sort of meeting "Ahh man..." the boy complained, wanting to protest and have a nice nap. He sighed softly and sat up, keeping himself bundled up in the large comfortable blanket as he looked over to Tatsuo and listened to what he had to say. 'Tatsuo's doing this on purpose.. I'ma get him back for cutting into my nap.' the boy thought to himself, thinking of all the ways he could prank Tatsuo in retaliation! Tatsuo had explained the need to make him aware if they were ever out, a bit of a safety net that was most likely needed seeing as the boys were most likely to get in trouble in a foreign country one way or another. The young shinobi understood more than anyone the need to be cautious in unfamiliar places and unfamiliar situations, especially after his run in with an exploding Samurai. The thought itself sent a shiver up his spine but he soon shook it off, he was in a completely different country at the moment and he was with his team. The experience left its mark on him but thanks to the words of the Hokage he could persevere, after all it was because of that troublesome event that he became a Genin. "Couldn't we also have headsets? I've seen lots of shinobi that worked the gates with them, seems useful." Yaboi said as Tatsuo explained the trick to turn the shaker over if they were ever out and about. Yaboi didn't want to get any unneeded trouble and if he were ever out he would obviously flip the shaker as explained but more precautions for any trouble can't be a bad thing, because it never hurts to be cautious in a foreign country. Yaboi shook his head briefly and let out a small yawn, falling back down onto the bed and resting his head on the pillow, his eyes were open but that could change at the snap of a finger. Saito had asked his question to the group, the need to get some yummy food! Yaboi became conflicted, he wanted to try out the food in Tea Country but he was also really tired having very little nap time. He made the more immediate decision to stay in bed, even though he wanted to get some food he didn't want to fall asleep while eating it! "Sorry guys, I'm sleepy.." the boy said to Ryo and Saito, hoping they wouldn't protest. Finally, Ryo had also asked a question that was of interest to Yaboi. The question was in regards to the tournament here in Tea Country and the fights at the arena that were taking place, the possibility to spectate these fights was there but Yaboi had no clue of anyone except for Tatsuo's friend that was participating. "Ya Tatsuo, which fights should we go watch?" the boy also asked to further drive the point across.

[Topic Entered]

WC: 794
[Post Count 1/5]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo grinned as he looked all of his students, they might have not noticed it. But to him, there wasn't a place he'd rather be in the world. Too bad moments like these couldn't last forever. After making sure everyone understood what he meant about the salt shakers, he looked to Saito and said "Nah, just at least go in pairs. I'll probably be off on my own sometimes too. I don't think you guys need me to baby sit you anyways, you are all pretty tough ninja but just try to stay out of trouble. I want you guys to have fun, my adventures in a foreign country without someone breathing down my neck really made me grow as a shinobi. Go out and take the world by the horns. If you get into a fight? Just make sure you win and don't get in trouble. Make some friends you'll remember for a lifetime. I trust all of you to stay out of trouble, but kids will be kids. But i'm also your sensei, so remember anything you do badly, will result in a punishment." Tatsuo said his hardest trying to sound intimidating, despite not being capable of it at all.

When asked about fights, Tatsuo's hummed to himself and rose his shoulders, before putting on a huge smirk. "Hoshi is definitely the one fight I want to see, I hear Kaji is fighting as well, so we should probably watch that one too. Ya' know he was my Sensei, right?" He said thinking back to his days of being a student, it wasn't even all that long ago but it felt like a thousand years. So much had happened in such a short amount of time, who would've guessed Tatsuo would've ever grown to the level of shinobi that he had.

Shaking his head and laughing at himself, he said "Alright, alright. I think you all get it. Let's go grab some grub, how do burgers sound? I heard Tea has really good burgers." he said rubbing his chin as he thought to the rumors that he heard about Tea Country. "Though if there's something else you guys would want, we're good to do those too. We should probably try the Tea while we're here too." Tatsuo said as he walked across the room to the same balcony that Saito had tried to exit earlier. Taking a step over the boundary he jumped to the next building, using his chakra to support him onto the ledge. He turned and sat on it, waiting for the rest of them to come and then they'd go grab something to eat.

WC: 956/1500
PC: 2/5

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Go out, have adventures, win, and don't get in trouble. Basically the motto of Team 11, the cloud Genin thought to himself as he slipped hands up behind his head. Smiling at Tatsuo, he offered the leaf Jounin a solid thumbs up. "We'll be juuuuuuuuust fine, sensei! Don't you worry!" he said, smile huge and undeniably mischievous.

Now you're talking my language.... Saito thought to himself as Tatsuo mentioned burgers. The boy loved burgers almost as much as he loved fish, and he LOVED fish. He was the first -- led entirely by his stomach -- to the balcony after Tatsuo, jumping across with his sense of hunger leading the way. Saito was no Inuzuka but he never seemed to end up in a place without delicious food when he decided to let the hunger beast lead.

Jumping from building to building with the squad on the hunt for their meal, the boy honestly wondered what kind of trouble they could possibly get into that would make Tatsuo have to get involved. It didn't seem like Yaboi or Ryo went out of their way to pick fights, though the other ninja in the city might force the three of them into something... hmm. I guess I should be ready for a fight even if I don't care to be in one... I think Tatsuo-sensei would be more angry with me if I let people push me around, he thought to himself with a grin thrown at Tatsuo. Better that I fight and lose... But ugh, so much bother...

"Take the world by the horns," Tatsuo had said. Privately, Saito wondered what that meant in this context, as a squad of genin in a foreign country . In a foreign country... well when you put it that way, it's no different than Konoha. And basically all I wanna do is eat, study, train, and have fun. And also watch fights! So that's what he'd do, so he decided in that moment.

"Definitely looking forward to finally meeting Hoshi-san and Kaji-san, sensei! And seeing them fight..."

Class TWC: 667

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo nodded “Whatever you say Tatuso! I’m sure our adventures will be as great as yours were.” He looked around and turned to his map and wondered where he could spend the day, the tea country had so many new and unfamiliar places that he could visit maybe one of these would give him the adventures he is craving. But that was of course after he had plenty of rest and had eaten his fill to out. Maybe he’ll be able to explore the places he found most interesting in that he saw on his map, or maybe even find hidden trails that he could add to his map. Hearing the word punishment coming out of Tatuso mouth made him cringe, he couldn’t see Tatuso discipline anyone, but it could be a first time for everything.

Turning to Tatuso “Hoshie? Kaji? Those aren’t people from the leaf, are they? What village are they from?” He never heard these new names before he was unsure if they were leaf but from how Tatuso made it sound he was close with them and the chance to meet people that know his sensei could offer an opportunity to learn more about how he was before he was a Jounin. Looking forward to meeting these people who Tatuso hold in high regard. Hopefully they were upstanding shinobi like Tatuso was.

Ryo had begun to wonder which leaf shinobi were competing in the tournament, they must be very strong, hopefully one of the competitors was someone he’s had the privilege of meeting, he was excited to see who represented Konoha in this world tournament. “Do you know who from Konoha is fighting? I would sure like to see one of their fights, show my support for those fighting in the name of the leaf village!” he was proud of Konoha and was ready to support its proud fighters.

Nodding his head to Tatuso offer of burgers, “Finally I was waiting for you to offer to take us out! Mmm burgers, let’s go! I’m starving!” the thought of burgers made Ryo’s mouth water after such a long trip he was ready to eat his fill, he can’t remember the last time he was so hungry. He wondered if there was anything that they could get as an alternative to the burgers, but he was unfamiliar with the country and tea wasn’t going to remove his hunger, shaking his head at Tatuso “No, burgers sound good.” He’d follow behind Tatuso.

WC:413
TWC:805

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi smiles contently as he is finally allowed his long awaited nap. The young boy took note of the matches to watch and was also quite curious as to what leaf shinobi were fighting in the tournament to begin with. He curled up on the large bed and rested his head against the soft pillow 'Finally..' he thought to himself, letting out a small sigh. He was the others would be fine grabbing a bite to eat and that they would not get into any trouble, and if they were to get in trouble at least they had Tatsuo with them. After a bit of rest surely Yaboi would be content with attending to other activities in Tea 'Once they all leave.. I could just order room service..' the boy thought to himself as he nuzzled himself into the pillow. In truth the boy didn't know if the place they were staying at even offered room service but he was sure he could think of something, afterall they had gotten such a fantastic room thanks to Saito and the connections Tatsuo had so he could easily use that to his advantage.

WC: 191
TWC: 985/1500

[Post Count 2/5]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo shrugged as Yaboi decided to not come, he always was one to take naps. So it didn't bother him all that much, he just hoped he was feeling okay. "They're cloud shinobi, Ryo." Tatsuo would've said while he was exiting the balcony but after they hit the first stop he shook his head and sighed. "I just told you guys the first rule, you've gotta go knock over your shaker. Neither of you did it. Go back and remember next time. It's an important thing to do."

Crossing his arms he waited for the two Genin to head back into the hotel room and knock over their shakers. Honestly it was dumb and for the most part Tatsuo was making them do it to be funny, but they had to learn to listen even if Tatsuo didn't ask for very much. After the two returned he'd grin and continue their way down the buildings trying to avoid any open windows or anything else that might get them in trouble. It wasn't long before they had made it to the street where they scoured for the first burger place they could find. The collective hunger between them probably could starve a nation, but that would soon be alleviated by the greasy goodness that was a burger.

Finally stopping at a place called Ushi-Basho, Tatsuo talked to the hostess and got them a table. Unfortunately for them Yaboi didn't come but hopefully he would figure out something for food at the house. Tatsuo could only pray that he didn't run up the bill though. Scanning the menu for a little bit he finally decided on a Mushroom and Swiss burger, could never go wrong with one of those. After ordering he looked to the two and asked, "So what are you guys most excited about to do here in Tea?" While Tatsuo wasn't much older than the two boys in the grand scheme of things, he really did see them like his little brothers. He felt a duty to protect them and help them grow as a shinobi, more than just a typical sensei-student bond.

WC: 1310/1500
PC: 3/5

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito was so ready to eat that knocking over the shaker hadn't actually even occurred to him, even after Tatsuo said it. They were pretty far away before Tatsuo told them to go back, and again the Cloud genin's stomach erupted in a mighty protest. But then the boy grinned, on the way back he'd stop at a street vendor and get his favorite snack. "Sure, sensei," the 10 year old said, before dashing off with the Uchiha.

On the way back, Saito would pull Ryo along to stop at the kettlecorn booth and get a bag. "Have you ever had any? I haven't seen it in Konoha, but I haven't really looked that hard either," the cloudie asked as he offers some to his teammate. Between the two of them they'd eat it all before getting back to Tatsuo. "Do you wanna go anywhere Ryo? We can make sensei wait for a while! I bet he's doing the condiment shaker thing mainly for a goof."

A little more time doing things Ryo wanted, then back to Tatsuo just in time for a barbecue bacon burger, Saito's favorite burger!

"Mainly the fights and the food sensei, though I bet there will be plenty of adventure too!" the boy replied when asked over dinner. He had his thoughts about what to expect but he mainly came for the experience. Figuring he'd learn something and grow somehow, he approached the whole trip with few expectations. "I'm honestly just happy to be here, sensei! What do you think is gonna happen?"

Class TWC: 925/1500

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi napped for a good while upon the large comfy bed he had laid claim to upon entering the penthouse. Strangely enough the young boy had no issue with sleeping in a foreign country but that wasn't much of a surprise. The boy awoke with a yawn and sat up stretching his arms up towards the ceiling "Ahh.. That was a good nap." the boy said aloud to the empty penthouse and as he slowly crawled out of bed and set foot on the floor his stomach rumbled loudly. His hand moved and rested on his tummy "Man.. I am hungry. Time to get some room service!" the boy smirked and headed downstairs to place his large order of food, placing the cost completely on Tatsuo's tab of course. After heading back upstairs to await his order he looked out of the window the three had jumped out of and looked around at the surroundings "What's the point of stairs if they are just going to hop out of windows anyway?" the boy said aloud his thoughts being clearly spoken from his mouth. After a bit more time had passed the food the young boy had ordered finally arrived and he had arranged it upon a table, looking over the feast before him his stomach rumbled once more "Well.. Thanks for the food!" the boy announced and clapped his hands briefly before digging into the grub voraciously.

WC: 237
TWC: 1222/1500

[Post Count 3/5]

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sighing, he went back into the room and knocked over his shaker, he turned to back to the balcony and pointed to the shaker, he was unsure why Tatsuo was being strict about the shaker thing since they were going along as a group, “There. Now let’s go! I’m starving!” he ran back out to the balcony and heard his growling stomach, he felt his belly, he wondered he thought about eating a nice big juicy turkey leg, his hunger growing he went over and followed behind Tatsuo and Saito.

He was a bit disappointed that his friend Yaboi wasn’t going to join to them, he expected to experience Tea country with all his friends. Disappointed but he wasn’t going to let this ruin his fun, making his way with the other two he looked around at the large city they were in and he looked at how different it was from Konoha, he thought about what he could do in this vast city. He felt Saito’s call and turned to the kettlecorn, “Nah, I haven’t seen any type of this before, but I really haven’t eaten anywhere but at Ramen Ichiraku. He looked at the kettle corn and took a handful and ate them, he felt his hunger subside and they didn’t taste so bad, “Not bad.” He took another handful, “Hmm, where do I want to go…” he thought about all the locations that were in the city, but he was unfamiliar with where any of the popular locations where at. “I want to see what else this city sells.” He went to clean his hands, and pulled a map from his back pocket and looked at where the docks were located, moving his finger along the surface of the map, a smile came across his face as he located it. “There it is. We should go quick before our food is done.”

He looked at the vendors and his wallet, enough money to pay for what he desires and some for Saito, he wasn’t going to treat his friend and teammate, they stopped at several vendors purchasing chips and other types of junk food that was foreign to him, every stop he would offer to buy Saito his own bag, he would put them into his bag, “I’m stocking up for when we set out again. The condiment shaker? Tatsuo’s just trying to be an adult. I doubt he’ll do anything if we forget to do his little shaker rule.” Stuffing his bag, he slung it over his back and made his way back to Tatsuo.

He went back to Tatsuo and turned his head to look at the name of the shop they stood in front of, “Ushi-Basho? What do they serve here? I hope we can get some hotdogs or something good.” His stomach growled again. He turned to Tatsuo “I’m just excited to see the fights! I can’t wait to see the best of all the villages fight!” he looked at the burgers come out, Ryo smiled to see a nice cheese burger come out, he was glad he was finally going to eat. “Yeah, Same I’m glad to be here too!” he nodded in agreement with Saito’s words.

WC:535
TWC:1340

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When the burgers finally arrived, Tatsuo took a good look at it and his face twisted into a disgusted look. Pushing the plate away, he looked to the two. "Either of you want it? I suddenly lost my appetite." Placing his elbows on the table he listened to both of them talk, despite not really answering his question. He shrugged his shoudlers but he understood, they were just happy to be here and that's all anyone could ask for.

"What do I thinks going to happen? Eh.. I think we'll see some great fights and hopefully participate in a few good ones ourselves. Not that I condone fighting or anything." A wry smirk appearing on his face as he brought his arm down and tapped his fingers on the table idly. While he wasn't looking forward to dealing with the aftermath of Ryo, Saito, or Yaboi besting someone in a fight. There was little he could do but feign his apprehension about the subject. When he was there age he picked many fights, however he had never bitten off more than he could chew. Part of him just wished that these two would have the same luck.

Eventually the waiter asked Tatsuo what was wrong and he just explained a sudden loss of appetite, and after a bit of prying she finally gave up and got him a box. He was quick to box it up and said, "Let's bring it back to Yaboi, he'll probably be starving when we get back." Oblivious to the fact that Yaboi was eating him out of house and home currently. After all these tabs were ran up, he'd need to see if Tea Country was looking for Jonin.

WC: 1595/1500
PC: 4/5

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Cleaning off the plates of food the young shinobi let out a satisfied belch to signal the end of his meal. He stacked the plates upon the table and stretched his arms up to the ceiling with a groan and then patted his stomach "Mm-mm-mm.. I am full..!" Yaboi announced with glee. Once again he looked out of the window and without any sign of the group returning he rolled his shoulders and crawled right back into his big comfy bed "Another nap wouldn't hurt.." the boy said aloud to himself, curling himself up snugly with some blankets and resting his head against his pillow. It wasn't often that Yaboi was able to eat so much food in his room, but that might be because if he could do so enough he would most likely sleep the entire day and never leave his room. Alas, the young shinobi slowly drifted off to sleep once more with dreams filled with yummy room service food and heroic shinobi fighting.

WC: 167
TWC: 1389/1500

[Post Count 4/5]

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When the burgers came, Saito ate his with gusto, the hungry Genin that he is. Kettlecorn and other snacks that he and Ryo got earlier notwithstanding, the 10 year old cloudie still possessed a fierce appetite that only had the edge taken off during their side-trip to the food stalls. As such, he would've been one of the first to finish his food, though he didn't eat sloppily... he just ate quickly. "What kind of fights are we supposed to get into, Sensei? We 're not even competing in the tournament... I mean, do you want us to go out and jump people? That doesn't seem like it would work well." First burger finished, the boy ordered another, the deep pit of hunger the boy felt would be completely satiated. There was no way a single burger could satisfy the young cloudie, and considering how he'd put a lot of work into containing his appetite on that long and unpredictable trip from Konoha to Tea, the boy would take the best meal he could get right now. And then, not too long after that, he'd go to sleep.

Yaboi had a good idea... an evening with the room to myself and an undisturbed naptime wouldn't be bad at all... I wonder how much food he ordered...

Saito was in the middle of finishing his second burger when that thought crossed his mind, right when Tatsuo suggested they take his uneaten burger back to the room to satisfy Yaboi's... certain hunger. Immediately the young cloudie almost choked on his food, coughing a few times before finishing the process of actually chewing and swallowing his meal. Tatsuo's grossed out face upon seeing a hamburger was peculiar enough, the Jounin could eat almost as much as Saito and Saito had always found that to be impressive. If Tatsuo wasn't eating... at the very least he genuinely doesn't like that burger, the child thought to himself, reflecting back to that unseasoned fish he'd heated up in the microwave back in Cloud, which he also didn't eat. I wonder if anything else is wrong though? the thoughts continued to roll, as the white-haired Genin eyed Tatsuo suspiciously for a moment. But then he swallows, coughs, and once his throat is really clear (he drinks some water too), after which he sorta smirks at Tatsuo.

"If you really think Yaboi is gonna be hungry when you get back, you don't know that kid, Sensei... back me up, Ryo!"

TWC: 1339
PC: 4/5

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo looked at his burger, “Mmm finally!” he went to take a bite of his burger, and turned to look up at Tatsuo’s, “What’s wrong you can only eat greens or something, Tatsuo-sensei?” he wondered why Tatsuo would be making such a face to a fine and proper burger, maybe he couldn’t eat anything that had meat. Shrugging he went back into his burger, eating it and taking a sip of soda, he smiled that he was finally eating properly. He wondered if Tea country’s tea was great, something he would surely have to try while he was here.

He laughed a bit, “Jump people? Oh no I’m not going to force myself into a fight, Tatsuo. I don’t think we should either, who knows what they might do if they start saying we’re attacking them for no reason. Just big trouble.” Tatsuo probably wanted his team to have their first fight with another, Ryo was sure that he wasn’t going to be picking any fights here in Tea, he doesn’t want to get in trouble before the tournament. Finishing his burger, he gave a slight smile and laid back on his seat, “I’m full.” Picking his teeth clean of any leftovers, he nodded in agreement with Saito, “Yeah, I agree. I’m sure he’s eaten already.”

WC:216
TWC:1556

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo shrugged his shoulders and smiled to the two. They really were good kids, he couldn’t say the same about all of the youth he met. To be honest he couldn’t say the same about himself at that age. But at least he could relax knowing his students were wise beyond their years.

After finishing up their food Tatsuo would lead the group back to the hotel. Where he would see the stack of plates ordered by Yaboi. His wallet grew ten pounds lighter that day. Sighing he made his way to one of the beds and instantly fell asleep.

Class complete

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito ordered one more burger. Now that the desperate need to eat had been satiated, he could actually taste the food and enjoy its flavor. The combination of foods simmering in his stomach might have disturbed or disrupted normal intestinal digestion, but the young cloudie's stomach had been carefully crafted from stainless steel.

"I'm ready for dessert, Tatsuo-sensei!"

Heading back to the hotel with his sensei and teammate, the completely full cloudie had a bit of trouble staying awake to put one foot in front of the other. He'd was still so tired from before, but had forgotten in his haste to eat. Energy holding out for quite a while, even through return trips to tip the salt shaker and side trips with Ryo, the poor kid was semi-consciousness at best when they returned. Pushing his way through Yaboi's empty food plates he had sent up through room service -- toldja, Shinrin-sensei! -- his big bed in the luxury suite seemed like the most comfortable place he'd ever been.

TWC: 1506
PC: 5/5

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo pushed his plate forward with a single finger, he yawned. “I think, I’m going to sleep when we get back.” Ryo waited for Saito and Tatsuo to finish whatever else they ordered and head back with them. Yawning, he felt groggy he stared imagining how comfortable his bed is and smiled at the thought of getting a good night’s rest.

When they arrived, he immediately went to his bed, and slide into it, he took off his headband and placed on the counter beside him, got comfortable in his bed, Ryo thought about how lucky they were to get such a great room.

WC:104
TWC:1660

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi awoke as the rest of the team had finally returned home, though he did not get out of his bed he simply watched them all climb into their respective beds. 'Guess they are tired too.' the boy thought to himself and rolled over onto his other side and letting out a quiet yawn. 'Always tomorrow..' the boy thought to himself idly as he slowly drifted off to sleep once more, quite content to catch up on all the naps he had missed since leaving Konoha so early in the morning. Surely when everyone was well rested they would run off to do some sort of activities or even watch the ongoing matches in tea country, one of the reasons for even going to tea in the first place!

WC: 129
TWC: 1518/1500

[Post Count 5/5]

[Exit Thread]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back