Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let a ninja try me . . . [Requesting Entrance]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I triple dog dare you!

At his core, Umashi was rather unassuming. What he often showed people though was a façade built around him being the most random guy in the room. As he approached the gates, he stood in his standard cloak, an earthy red and brown ensemble with his mask hiding his face. It wasn’t that people wouldn’t exactly recognize him but there was something about being a pirate ninja that just screamed, ‘Don’t make a scene!’. With good news to share with Hissori concerning Kumo, all he had to do was make it behind the gates and then perhaps he could relax a bit. Who was on duty today? Perhaps it would have been good had he simply carried a schedule of all the ANBU who would be on duty and then he could just call who he needed. Now for the wait.

OOC: requesting permission to enter.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He didn't do this sort of thing very often, Gate duty seemed like a rookie's job to be honest... But when the Captain says go here, do this... you don't usually question it... For whatever reason the regular guy just up and vanished, no word, no note... nothing. In any case, Sabaku had nearly arrived at his temporarily assigned post. In the distance he could see a man garbed in red and brown, seeming to be needing attention, whether it be to enter or leave, he could not say. Sabaku addressed the individual in what he hoped was the "professional" approach to things, after all if you are going to be working the gate I suppose you should be up to par with the corporate standards of professionalism right?

May I See your papers sir?

A simple yet fully understandable request that would clear all unknowns in the equation. Coming, going, who, what, when... all that fun stuff. Sabaku would await for said papers to be relinquished by the mysteriously colored man.... He couldn't quite grasp it, but this guy seemed familiar... Sabaku felt as though he should know him... Though the paperwork should reveal all...

[OOC to be honest I dunno about this gate duty stuff, I hope I did it right and also sorry for the wait, I thought somebody would have gotten to this by now...]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Right on time it seemed. Umashi couldn't tell just who exactly it was coming up to meet him but whoever it was, they were a welcome sight. Though he hadn’t been gone for too long, Umashi could indeed say that he had changed in the time that he had been away. For one he’d learned from a rather dubious source that his O-Kami Unit was in need of an upgrade. Normally such conversations happened in the light of day with a number of supposedly gifted scientists around him but seeing as how he was on the move then he couldn’t ask for too much a pointed service. Giving a kind smile, Umashi pulled out his papers and handed them to the man. “I hope these suffice.” He muttered the words in a way that hopefully wouldn’t turn any itchy fingers into trigger fingers. While he waited for an answer his thoughts drifted back to the journey home.

There had been the lightning strike on the beach, the awakening of that new learned element. He barely understood it even now but that was half the fun of being a shinobi, exploring just all of what one could do. Still, while on the ship, it was one of the same unassuming merchant types that turned out to be some operative tasked by Konohagakure to deliver to him the latest news about that green place. All was well so far as concerned him, but what wasn’t well was the prototype unit that he wore to battle. It hadn’t seen much use but with what they said about it, he knew that he’d definitely need to put it in the shop. Umashi should have realized that all wasn’t as it seemed though because the man only carried a briefcase and nobody traveled with only a briefcase.

When the time came for the routine work what he was shocked to find was that the briefcase carried within it four rather interesting trinkets. One of them was an overly compensating nigh indestructible diamond tipped scalpel. Apparently as head of the medical division he needed to work on his surgery technique of which he agreed but they felt that with him losing his O-Kami unit that he’d possible need the extra firepower; he didn’t disagree with them on that point. The second item was some sort of equally gaudy (as it was golden and had gemstones imbedded within it) but supposedly power amplifying gauntlet. Wanting to question the man, he was shown a demonstration of the gauntlets might as the shady man equipped it and with a snap of his fingers effortlessly calmed the storm that had overtaken the ship. Umashi was impressed.

The third item was dusty scroll and much to his surprise (because at this point what else had been a shock) the dusty scroll was just a dusty scroll that taught him how to use all of what he’d been given. Apparently it also came with the added benefit of keeping him from blowing himself up too! Sadly for Umashi though, the fourth item was a one of the Kami Corp batteries the likes of which took rather than gave. After explaining all of the various things that might legal things that Konohagakure was not responsible for if he wasn’t happy with any product or trial that he agreed to partake, the man had Umashi place his hand on the battery seal. One quick out-of-body experience later (of which Umashi had a killer headache all the way until he reached Iwa borders), Umashi was for better or for worse, free of the O-Kami unit . . . until “Version 2” came out. Then he’d have another story to tell. For the moment though, Umashi was just keen on getting into the village.

OOC: Sorry to just OD on the post but yeah, no worries.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The man handed Sabaku some papers, whom then started shuffling through them. Date of birth, nationality, etc all seemed to be here. Though something caught the attention of the young anbu...

U...ma...shi...

Sabaku read the name inside his head... it sounds so familiar... where did he hear this name...where.. where... OH SHIT.... This guy is the sennin! That's where he heard the name, inside the big meeting at the spire a while back... This guy is basically a legend, taking down that giant lizard thing that messed up most the town. Sabaku would quickly go over the rest of the paperwork for the sake of doing the job correctly and handed the papers back to Umashi.

Here you are sir, welcome back to Stone. I apologize for any inconvenience that your wait may have caused...

And with that Sabaku gave a respectful bow towards his superior and resumed his watch over the gate.

[OOC yeah that was a lot of info randomly lol, but it's all good, welcome home big guy]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding his head with a bit of a sly smile on his face, Umashi thanked the man. "Really, I'm just as important as anybody else. I'd rather wait and know that there's equal treatment than to know that with a flash of the good ol' pearly whites that anybody can just waltz in." With that being said, Umashi pushed on ahead to a most inevitable meeting with Hissori. Boy did he have news to tell! Though before he did all of that, he'd grab a nice meal and a hot shower. He just didn't believe in showing up for important meetings looking a mess.

OOC: Topic left, village entered. Thanks Sabaku.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back