Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Let me out... Let me ouuuut!! [Req. Rei]

Koga Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Times have gotten tough ever since the fall of her village's empire. Or, so she had personally thought. Her past life had come to a screeching halt and flipped upside down. Those memories were all they could be, simply memories and the new ones… well their past still plagued her heart. Not only her past but the future weighed heavily on her shoulders too. “That’s why, I’ll get that damn passport. Booba-Senpai will surely co-sign on that.” With a double nod Akane mentally lined out her plan as she paced back and forth in front of the Main Branch Sennin’s door. Anxiety welled up in her chest like a balloon. The only cure, to obtain her passport and finally meander to bear country. The land where her mother and father had been instructed to develop for the future of the Tenouzan people. Not only were her parents devoted to the cause but the one held on the pedestal was her sister. ‘Tch, there’s a reason they left me here…’ Aside from petty arms deals and supply trading a foul thought spun into her mind that her family wanted to abandon their youngest daughter. ‘I’ll show them.’

A hand gripped the door handle, pushing the door open to swing wildly as Akane nearly burst through like an oversized pitcher of juice. “Oi! You owe me a favor Booba Senpai! Abandoning me to do your little duties, how dare you! Now it’s my turn.” A hand slapped down passport papers that only needed her superior's signature onto Rei’s desk. “I’ve got unfinished biz too. Let me out of here would ya? You said you’d take me out of here but you LEFT ME!” Akane shot daggers out of her Senpai. Recounting the time at the restaurant where Rei herself promised to venture out of the village gates with her. The brown haired teen was known for her recklessness but her sharp mind always had the receipts of past conversations.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
But the place would be empty. There would be no one there with the exception of Akane herself. The place was left untouched, but felt off. Soon someone else would make their way to the Main Branch Sennin Office. A stranger in a plain white mask. Her own motives of coming here were from the unsettling information that her own operatives have given her, along with the fact that her work load has suddenly increased with work from the Main Branch Sennin position. Even someone who isn't knowledgeable can put two and two together.

She surmised that work would be split between her, the Med branch Sennin, and Kitsune. Speaking of which, she hasn't seen or heard much about the Med branch Sennin. Supposedly they are a vampire, but otherwise has had little to no presence. Sighing underneath the mask, Yuna would eventually walk in after hearing some ruckus coming from the former Main Branch Sennin office. She would approach the girl, "Unfortunately, your Sennin isn't here. If you are willing to hear me out, come walk with me to my office." With that said, she would take her leave and walk off to the ANBU Sennin office. Would the girl take up the offer to talk? Though Yuna doesn't exude the type of power that Rei has, her own power is more... Sinister to say, enough to make someone's blood tremble. Inside this office, there were no stacks of paper, almost nothing really to identify who this occupant might be other than stacks of books. All of which are about history or about bloodlines, core abilities, or even Kinjutsus. Yuna had preferred to keep all of the important ANBU documents in her other office that is in ANBU HQ. Anything found here is merely to expand her own mind and inform her of different things throughout history.

(topic entered with Akane's permission)

Koga Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The knock on the door behind her snapped Akane out of her self-inflicted genjutsu. Almost as if she were deep within a dream the reality seeped through the cracks. Exposed to the harshness of reality again the voice behind her was correct. Rei was nowhere to be found. ‘What a pain… Where did this woman go…’ Hands grasped her documents on the table and with a spin brown hues drew upon the woman before her. Brown hair much darker than her own, and a face of a veteran. Her own hues shifted to inspect the woman before her. Akane had never seen her before, she’d have to tread water carefully. ‘Damn it… I was sure to get a yes from Rei… but now…’

As Akane followed the woman she noticed the crushing silence of nothing. The walls echoed with the sound of her own shoes clicking on the ground, however the woman nary made a peep. Once more her eyes cut to inspect her further. Only seconds passed yet Akane deduced the woman worked within the ANBU Black Ops. The one branch she desperately wanted to avoid like the plague. She sucked her teeth, flashing back to the event on the train when she was suddenly apprehended by another ANBU member who interrogated her. With a heavy defeated sigh she knew this request would be an uphill battle. Shortly after she found her way into another office. The masked woman moved to get situated when Akane spoke out, “Look. I just needed Booba-Senpai– err… Rei Senpai to sign off my passport. So if you could just take that funky stamp on the table and send me on my way… that’d be great.” Her hand extended out to place her passport and documents onto the table before them. Her heart prayed that whoever this was didn't have any files on her to make this request a summers breeze.

[WC:317]
[Nomenclature edits]

Last edited:

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Booba sensei? Yuna couldn't help but chuckle. Though her only interaction with Rei was short, she never expected that the other Sennin would receive the nickname Booba, from someone from her own branch. It makes her wonder if there is someone from ANBU who has given Yuna a nickname already without telling her.

Her mind focused back on the topic at hand. So the girl wants to go out and see the world. Or something along those lines. But first, comes the news. It will eventually get out either way. "Firstly, let's talk about your situation. Your Sennin has taken a much-needed mental break from the stresses of her job and her personal life, though I can't say for certain if she will come back. I'll be frank with you. Right now, there is a hole where the Main Branch Sennin should be. No doubt Kitsune-sama is looking for someone else to take the reigns. Rei's responsibilities have been split between the other Sennin and Raikage. Which means for right you, you have to bear with me as I know nothing of you."

She set down the sheet of paper, passport details. The name area of whoever is to carry the passport was blank, along with the approving signature. "We can start with names. I am Sennin Abyss. Tell me, what is your name and your reason for venturing out past the Gates of Kumogakure?" Yuna surmised that this is probably a lot of information to be taken in at once. From the younger girl's informality with calling Rei Booba sensei, Yuna assumed that the two must have been close. She would look at the girl, reading her body language and waiting for her reply. Being the Sennin of the ANBU, and even before, Yuna had a knack for getting the truth out of people. And now that she has her Chigokai powers yet again, she can listen to a person's blood to further see if they are being truthful or not, just by how fast or how slow the blood seems to move.

Koga Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Soft ears twitched at the news. A fine brow rose curiously into the air to make sure she heard the masked woman correctly. ‘Rei…left me… again? Mental troubles…’ Her head shook side to side in disbelief. The plan laid out was dead on arrival now that she was gone. Up-turned by Rei’s constant sabbaticals, perhaps she herself had been slow to the draw. Regardless, the masked figure’s words made her brow raise even higher. Akane leaned in close, rubbing her chin in thought. ‘The sennin split the responsibilities… that means… The person before her... was the ANBU Sennin. A fire broke out in her fantastical mind with a hundred voice shouting 'ABANDON SHIP', yet that didn’t stop Akane from ignoring them. Like a bronco she leaned in, very… very closely... nearly invading the Sennins' space. “Sennin Abyss? Well how the hell is that fair! Want me to give out my identity to the man that easily, but you get to give me a made up one!” Nearly overtop the office desk Akane returned to her side and resting a hand on her hip. Still she suspiciously eyed Sennin Abyss. Ever since the police chased her for stealing, grand theft auto, and arms smuggling she never forgave them. Just an honest girl trying to make a living. “Dah!” She sucked her teeth, throwing her hands up. “Rei would’ve said yes by now!”

In her distress a plan came to mind, in order to negotiate her way out of being denied a passport in the first place. Only, Akane would have had a better time convincing her own senpai, these other shitjas… Lips pursed together, her demeanor shifted quickly. “Reason? Tenouzans. I’m probably the only kunoichi who knows about ‘em.” She paused momentarily, “I’m Koga Akane, a part of Booba-Senpai’s monster hunter squad. Giant Kuma, Rot Devil, Alpha Lycan.” Laying out her trophy kills, the corner of her lip rose with confidence, “I hunt for power and money, and the Tenouzans have both. They’re next on the bounty list. Simple as.” Her arms folded across her chest, attempting to exude her aura of self-confidence. The teen began to wonder if the masked woman could see past her facade. A sparkle of hope held onto the threads of fate that Hon reported on their mission together. She had bigger fish to fry than remaining in this village killing monsters and beasts. Who knows, after all this time alone, what was a falsehood here could be reality in the future.

[WC:415]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna would raise her eyebrows as she would look at the girl that exclaimed to her about identity and not willing to give up her identity, and then proudly introducing herself the next. Though the girl wouldn't be able to see Yuna's expression. She thought about what was said. The girl has spunk, Yuna can respect that. The Sennin would mull over the thought before speaking up once more.

"I'll allow you to go on your travels to follow your lead on the Tenouzans. But I have only two conditions. One; You have one month to follow your lead and come back here. And two; if you ever feel like you're losing hope, don't forget. You'll always find help here. If you don't come back within a month, then at best, there will be a rescue. At worst. A recovery." Yuna would leave that to the girl's imagination. If she has kept up with how survival works, a rescue is for people who are still alive, a recovery is when the person is already dead.

"This might not be exactly what you want, but such a thing is needed. While we are ninja, we are all human, mask or not. None of us are impervious to whatever life throws our way." She wasn't going to bring back up Rei, for she feels that might be a little bit sensitive topic, but she is an example of too much weight on the shoulders without leaning on someone for help. The Anbu Sennin would wait for the girl's response to see if she will abide by the conditions made.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back