Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let the party begin- FreeRp

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
No sooner had he sat down did Satou appear beside him, those noticeable fangs seemed exposed. Everything about the being before him had taken on a new nature and it excited the young emissary. 'Enough time around demons and monsters has taught me that things are never boring.' he thought to himself deciding he would accept the demons invitation.

Satou stood beside the booth seat with a hand outstretched, grabbing a bottle he accepted the beings outstretched hand. Once up he would look to Ri "No problems my friend it was a pleasure to meet you." he would say with a warm smile. Noting the wink he would nod taking it as either a help would come or your going to be someone's dinner. Either way he would find out, when Ri stopped and thanked him for the Kaza would chuckle. "Thank Akkuma he's the one that funds it all." he would say with a large grin glad that his lord allowed alcohol into expenses among other things.

Turning to Satou the Emissary would say "Where to Mr Monster. No the Monster of Kumogakure. What mischief do you have planned?" he would ask with a mischievous smile upon his face. Kaza hoped the being didn't take offence to being called the Monster of Kumo. The Emissary smiled a charming grin 'Walking the night with a being like him I'm sure this will be a night to remember.' he thought to himself after all Satou seemed like someone who would make for a good friend, monstrous tendencies aside.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satou was still in a lean as he looked back to wave Ri goodbye. "Take care Ri-Kun, Be safe walking home. It's rather dangerous at night!" Then the youth was off, to whatever he wished for, Satou could not show much care. But a small lingering, maybe a thought to send a clone to watch over Ri. But the thought perished when the Emissary accepted his proposal to split this dive and find the open air of kumogakure.

The finely dressed Monster of Kumogakure could only smile gleefully, his glowing eyes looking over the youthful emissary. Almost with a stance of appraisal for the moment of being titled. His cold smooth hand took warmth almost when grasping Kaza's and pulling him along closer to him, he wasn't abrasive. It was incredibly difficult to get out of such a finely held grasp. Not gentle, but not weak. "Come now, Me? Mischief?" His grin only accentuated his fangs, his eyes had that gleeful light to them. "Oh I think we're going out for a nice stroll through the woods, I wanna see the wildlife tonight. I wanna dance a bit in the moonlight, I know such a beautiful clearing to look up at the stars and moon. It's a full one tonight, and I feel rather....Energetic." He had paused to choose a certain word. He didn't wish to scare his companion of the night. Pulling Kaza along with him close to his chest as they wadded through the crowd of dancing humans.

This was rather tantalizing, all the heated bodies swaying and moving against theirs as they pushed on through the thick crowd. Satou with his arm more draped about Kaza as they left the club only to be greeted by cold crisp night air, the sky lit with stars abound as gentle snow fell over their faces. The creature motioned for them to walk the direction to the woods. "Lets have ourselves a bit of an adventure shall we?" His pace was calming long strides. Keeping Kaza ever close as the darkness around them seemed to shiver wherever Satou went.

(Leaving topic. *Picks Kaza up and carries him to the scary woods while laughing evilly*)

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Kaza blushed as Satou pulled him closer with his words and the whole manner of the being almost entranced him. For now he was sure that his new companion was definitely not human, dancing he definitely wasn't human. What human would go into a monster infested woods to dance? "Haha indeed mischief...it cloaks you like a veil." he would say in that charming tone of his. Moving through the crowd with Satou the young emissary would look up at the monster he'd accepted as his companion. "Well then we wouldn't want all that energy to go to waste now..." he said with a flirty wink, either he was foolish or brave. Whichever it was not many mortals could say they would do what he was about to do, not too mention teasing the monster you're going into a secluded area with. Then again most mortals weren't like those in the Miroku clan.

Exiting into the cold dark night that was Kumogakure's typical weather he was pulled closer to Satou, the snow softly falling on their faces as they seemed to glide through the streets. "Satou show me the wild side of Kumogakure..." he would whisper as he was whisked away by Satou 'Dancing in the woods with a being like him...never thought my night could be quite that interesting.' he thought to himself with a warm smile towards the being.
Topic Left W/ Satou
Shall Post in The Woods Topic Tomorrow

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back