Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let's do it! [Private, PM to join]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka walked out of the Uchiha household holding quite a few plastic cups, most full with purple post it notes. Today was going to be the day were she would re-start her carrier. But this time was different, she wouldn't be doing it alone. A few minutes later she stopped in front of the Hyuuga clan house, waiting for her partner to show up. This partner would be able to let her into the household without much trouble, this partner would be able to rise her success rate by quite a bit.

She couldn't deny it, she was excited on doing this again, with this person she felt like her old self. A child just learning how the world actually worked, how would this turn out?n Even if she got into trouble it would still be a new day. She just hoped the partner showed up.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori had been walking a lot across the rooms in the Uchiha household, she had been collecting quite a bit of stuff... She even took some sticky notes from people using her temporal step and left a single sticky behind, to show as if they had left that less for themselves to use. Sneaking sneak and trying to balance all the items in her hands... she eventually made an ice bucket where she had stuffed other things. She smiled brightly to what she had been creating using her second bloodline, picking up the small crate she started to move towards the household. "Tehee!" She chirped happily once she arrived. "This is so much fun already!" She said and took a second to notice that maybe... being more silent would bring her further than where she was right now. Placing a hand over her mouth she snickered a single time more.

She placed the crate down and tried an attempt to hug her older sister. Kotori would after that look towards the house, nodding a time or two. "So... I will get us in... just wait." She smirked. She started to move inside, greeting them and just waddled in with a few of the equipment. And started to make something innocent, till they lost interest in her as it were just stickies and plastic cups... nothing could turn to a mess in their ideas.

yet they were still to see....

Spoken language. and then this is thoughts going by her.
Ooc message: [topic entered]
Word counter: 239

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled widely once she saw who was coming closer, she had always been happier when Kotori was around. For some reason the girl had this aura around her, made Asuka feel at ease. Made her feel like their old child like personality could resurface, it was certainly a good change of pace. Asuka placed her arm around the air hugging her tightly. "I do hope you're ready for this pipsqueak." She smiled giving Kotori a small kiss on the top of her head. She listened to her closely, it seemed as though they would let them in, or at least distract the entrance guards so they wouldn't see Asuka walk into the compound.

She saw Kotori walk through the main gates, as soon as the guards turned their faces away Asuka activated her Eternal mangekyou, walking through the wall. Sticking her head out to look around, just in case there was anyone close by. Being satisfied that there wasn't she slowly walked towards Kotori, keeping her guard up. Hopefully listening to any movements. Technically she was an intruder in this place so she did have to be careful. "Allright." She whispered crouching down. "You know this area, I don't. I'll be following you. Where to next little sis."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Once they were in an embrace Kotori's smile grew wider. "I do hope you're ready for this pipsqueak." Her older sister said along with a soft peck to the top of her head. "Hm-hmm!!" She said with a happiest tune in her humming and she nodded quite a bit of time. Once she started to walk inside she started to walk a little around. Moments passed and she finally saw her sister beside her again. Her emerald orbs shifting around the area, also keeping a clear visual... "I have a plan..." She said and started to walk to where her shadow would hit the wall...

She pushed just a bit of chakra on the shadow and slowly the shadow was overlapping her arm till Ibis formed on her lower arm. "Please Ibis..." She said and with her special connection towards this contract it would simply nod and wait in the area outside, well hidden to make sure they wouldn't be spotted right off the bat.

Kotori started to walk along further until they were in the destination room. "We're here..." she said and started to whisper, there were slight nerfs coming in her stomach but at the same time, there was a adrenaline going on. "Tehee!" She giggled and placed two hands over her mouth.

"Shall we start?" Kotori spoke with a hushed tune as she started to look more and more around, how would this look to turn out. "Will I do the cups or you..?"

Spoken language. and then this is thoughts going by her.
Ooc message:
Word counter: 247

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was always surprised, no matter how much time she spent with Kotori, the girl always had something new up her sleeve. This time, her contract. Kotori seemed to respect her contracts just like she would any one else, and in all honesty Asuka liked that. Not judging based on looks or social backgrounds, just having a standard with everyone that came across your way. She wished she was like that, well... technically she was just on the other end of the spectrum... everyone's an enemy until proven otherwise.

Asuka smiled once they got into the house without any inconvinence. Asuka placed the stuff on the floor and took a deep breath. This, this was going to be fun. "Quite a plan pipsqueak." Asuka said giving he little sister a big smile. "We got to our target without a problem. Great job!" She kneeled down to her sister's eye level and smiled at her. "Tell you what, since your the hero of this story. I'll let you choose what you want to do. Go wild!"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori had offered on who was going to do what... But honestly, she had no idea what was quicker or anything. Slowly she started to think while her sister was talking towards her. Maybe just a little bit rude... But she gave a nod or two before stretching out. "What if I do those paper cups... and then you will do those sticky notes... I can fill the cups using my Haku abilities..." It was just a simple plan, but one she was already set into motion. Picking up the cups and starting to place them all over the place. "Hmm-hmm-hmm~" She started to hum a childhood song. She placed the cups one by one and eventually helped Asuka with placing sticky notes with a clone of her. of course, if Asuka wasn't doing this already. "Let's get the show on the road sis!" She smiled brightly and chuckled. She tested out her Haku on a few of those plastic cups and looked at the perfectly to the brink water. "Ooh- Look, this will look amazing!" She snickered and looked at the mirror reflection of herself in the small cup.

Once she started to get more behind she would cheat a little with the time, freezing it for a moment and started to gain in... But she didn't do this for long periods of time as it was always tiresome on her.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled at her little sister's suggestion, even though she was 9 years old. The little pipsqueak was certainly smart, she knew exactly how to get around most situations, most of the time it was to either steal clothes, most of the times Asuka's, or sweets. Every time she never ceased to amaze. With a big smile on her face, Asuka picked up the sticky notes of different colors, all of them light or shiny colored... give Yukio something that will shine unto him every morning. "I'll get started as well!" She beamed teleporting to the farthest corner of the room, starting to stick the notes to the walls.

When she was about half way done a clone of Kotori appeared next to her, helping her finish up the rest. Seeing how her sister was working hard she decided to do the same for her and created a clone of herself, at least helping Kotori set the cups as closely together as she could. "Well this is going a lot faster than I thought. Hopefully Yukio-sama doesn't walk in right when we're finishing."

They both went with this for a bit before the last sticky note was placed by Kotori, Asuka breathed deeply and looked around. All the walls and a bit of the roof were covered in the notes. With a smile on her face she patted Kotori, the clone or the real... she hadn't figured that one out, "You did an awesome job pipsqueak. Yukio-sama will be happy."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Well, this is going a lot faster than I thought. Hopefully, Yukio-sama doesn't walk in right when we're finishing." on this... She could only hope this would be the case indeed, as they had been pulling in this much stuff in it again. Slowly she started to stretch her small body, leaning down, stretching. It did have something on her body, a little strain you could say.
"You did an awesome job pipsqueak. Yukio-sama will be happy."
Her brain was in a 9-year-old mode for now, and she honestly was thinking he would be happy with this kind of remake now. "Aye!!" She snickered and made a small dance outside the room, soon covering up her mouth as she let a bit of giggle. She was happy this way and had a slight twinkle in her eyes. "We need to get out! Before he will found out about this!" She acted a little bit as a mischief and hopped in time for a second to end up behind asuka. Trying to place her hands on the shoulders of her older sister. "Just like this! Hey! What have you been doing here!" She almost shouted and giggled again, before thinking they could actually be caught like this. "Whoops..." she snickered in her hand and took a step to the side.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was not often the man had to act professional, it was something he took no enjoyment in doing however today would be different his eyes guiding him through the halls of the Hyuuga household having heard they had visitors from the Uchiha clan with their walls. What he found however was distasteful eyes glancing between the two before approaching pinching them by the ears shaking his head slowly. "Kotori and Asuka, I might have known." opening the edge of his mouth to blow a plume of smoke away from his cigarette he wasn't sure exactly what to say they were young yes but this sort of activity was above them.

"As Yukio has told me the last time you tried something like this Asuka you spent the day shoveling horse manure, maybe we can relive that experience for this time as well. Doesn't that just sound grand." Removing his hands from the pairs ears a swift flick to the foreheads of each followed flicking his smoke out the window before placing his hands back in his pockets. "Your lucky it's me and not Yukio who found you that could have ended much more interestingly for you two if i were a betting man."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled at her little sister "Indeed, if he finds out. He'll kick our butts into submission." She giggled taking a step towards the door before she felt tiny hands grasp her shoulders. Giving a small jump she laughed, Kotori could be quite fun to be around with. She was glad Kotori had talked her into doing this with her, she certainly wouldn't have had so much fun otherwise.

"Shhhhhhh" She said with a smile on her face, giggling along. "We'll get caught if you talk so loud." Just as if she had lynch her Asuka felt something grab her ears, she skimmed her eyes uncomfortably as the mysterious man talked. Calling them out by name. Oh boy..... how could she get out of this?

Asuka heard him speak.... this wasn't going to end well.... she needed a way for both of them to get out. Asuka could teleport away and that would be the end of it, but it would leave Kotori to the mercy of this man and she wasn't going to do that. With a clinch of her teeth her serious expression returned. Who exactly was this man and how did he know about her punishment. "To be honest, I didn't get punished for that. I got punished for being an idiot... which was uncalled for. What I did after, well.... Yukio can tell you about that." She looked at Kotori and brought her into a hug. "Prepare to run." She told her with a slight smile in a whisper, turning back to the unknown man. "But hey, how could I resist a harmless prank with my cute little sister!" She said letting go, launching herself up unto the man. Locking her legs around his arms. "Kotori! Get out of here. I'll catch up soon!" She pushed herself from the wall, hoping the man would stumble forward and try to stop before collapsing the water cups that were placed all over the floor.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Indeed, if he finds out. He'll kick our butts into submission." The words of her older sister let the smallest sister giggle in a little. She could easily see how this would go... Yet so much fun was made with it and she giggled a little harder. That made sure that they were found out. Freezing for a second she swallowed. This man... she knew him... Somewhere... Her thoughts were in a quick moment trying together. "Erhm... erm..." She muttered, her older sister already doing something completely different. "a-!" She said and did make a turn to run. 'Why why-why'. Were thoughts running through her mind, unsure as for why, but she was scared for a moment. Quickly turning up a corner she let out a huge girly scream and for a moment later a quick poof would come from the hallway. In the hastiness of the moment she encountered something that had made her scream out so high, a new hight achievement was surely gained by the small girl. And moments later she was behind her older sister and the Hyuuga. Crying and sobbing and spooked by everything and nothing. A little crack was enough to make her fully panic, she wasn't even sure what she had seen and she timezone out. Brought the two together at this moment and on the wall, a static crack remained. "Shizzle shizzle shizzle!" The girl panicked, seeing them in here also. The area around them would be the slight more greyscale tune. "H-how?!" She yelled at them and started to sob once more, she was fully in panic mode. "W-what did I saw?! What you guys...Y...you cannot even be here!" And with that, she tried to keep them safe inside this zone by locking their time also in this place. "Y-you cannot stay here! I-I can't handle this!" She screamed at them, trying all kinds of things to do.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Safe to say Kiyoshi was rather confused about this turn of events their reaction being one he had expected to some extent though not with this much effort put into it, tilting his head up to Asuka remaining rather calm given the situation he found himself in. "We could have talked this out you know, I was not exactly a little angel when i was your age either." The veins quickly moved along the side of his eyes as he activated the Byakugan his muscles suddenly tensing suddenly attempting to shake Asuka off. "No no! don't go that way whatever you do." It was too late to say the least.

Round the corner from the group Kānibō walked the halls of the Hyuuga household though he preferred his freedom outside the walls there was a sense of gratitude that the clan head allowed the being to live in a rather comfortable abode. His peace and quiet was shattered however the girl running round the corner leaving him confused, quite certain his companion had no children of his own. This trail of thought was quickly shattered his ears filled with the echo's of the girls scream wings quivering as a bellowing and crackling roar was given in response to this sudden assault on his senses. "QUIET!!" We're the words he attempted to make out somewhat lost in the crackling tone of his voice.

Moving round the corner as she fled his teeth chittered as he gazed upon the scene a tone of annoyance as it addressed Kiyoshi. "Clan Advisor what the hell is going on here, I live in this abode at Yukio's request and usually i am graced with peace and quiet however now...." His statement was cut off looking at the state Kotori found herself in Kiyoshi shifting to move Asuka off him. "We have more to be concerned about now, I've never seen something like this before and honestly we have to do something now." Taking a few steps forward Kiyoshi addressed the girl a tone of concern in his words. "Can you hear me Lady Uchiha?"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well you can't expect me to trust you just after we met once right." She gigled holding tight at the attempts of her being shaken off. "It just wouldn't make sense Shinobi wise." She said looking at Kotori tried to run off. But something happened, there was a very high pitched scream, she even had to cover her ears since it felt like her ear drums were gonna burst.

Slowly, she opened her eyes once the ringing in her ears had subsided. She was pushed away from her position and at first she took a few steps back knocking down a few water cups to the floor, a few seconds later she regained her balance and she realized.... Kotori was gone. No no no no. Asuka held her head, trying to remember seeing her running down the hallway. This is not good.... not good. She looked up, saw the butler and a new man had arrived.... that man.

Something inside Asuka broke, her face changed in a split second from a child like confusion to extreme anger, her sister was gone and god knows where she was, but this new man probably nre.

Flicking her wrist in a white light her sword got summoned to her hand, recently sharpened and polished. Her eyes turned to her Eternal Mangekyou. Asuka took some quick steps towards the new man. pushing him against the wall. "Where is she?!" She screamed at the man as they stopped, her sword against his throat. "Where is my little sister?!" She pushed the blade against his throat a little harder, a little encouragement to talk to. "Butler.... or whatever your name is." She said without taking her eyes of the suspect "I'm only going to say this once." This sounded more like a promise rather than a threat. She was out of options.... god knew what she could do know except for this. "You're going to call Yukio in here. I want him here yesterday." She took out her headset and threw it to the man, hoping he would catch it. "You try to move me away and I will kill this man. As far as I know, my sister is gone and this man is the only one here who wasn't accounted for before." Asuka clinched her teeth "CALL HIM, NOW!"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori had her eyes fully closed... She was muttering a few words to herself as she was pushing them out again, once they were out she herself tried to get out also... But, something was different, something was odd right now. Her temporal step didn't work as how it should, not to mention she felt differently. Lighter... Her attention was pulled towards the advisor of Yukio... She looked up. She talked back, but words weren't coming through towards them. "Yes... Just... feel a little odd... Glad to see you can see me! but, has it always been this cold here?" She started to look a bit more troubled as she spoke, her gaze going from happy towards worried and eventually shivering a single time as the cold in this part was getting to her. At first, Kotori was a bit taken back on the blow out of her sister, not knowing she actually had that in her own shell. She swallowed a time before she took a breather... She breathed a single time and tried to reach out for the door a second... On her own messed up, she giggled at it and about her sister on how she made a scene. "Asuka! Please... I am fine! I am here!" she said and smiled brightly, without knowing who did or didn't saw her at this moment. She didn't even account for that the special eyes could now only see her.
"Say... erm... Can we not call Yukio? I am already in trouble on the state of the room!" She kept talking, but no sound was coming forward to the rest... Only she could hear, see and talk... For them the same... But they would only see and talk to each other.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The situation only seemed to be escalated by Asuka's response strangely enough Kotori, the one in the rather concerning position, was calming than her friend was Kānibō bringing his Talons up in the path of the blade. "I would think twice before taking this path young blood, before..." He cut off suddenly and even though he had been requested to summon Yukio Kiyoshi was silent as well the pair frozen in place as Kiyoshi spoke. "We are in more trouble than you realize youngster, more than you could understand." The air would feel cold a rather ominous feeling coming from down the hallway accompanied by heavy footsteps.

"It would appear the master of the household has returned." Turning the corner Yukio already had a look of displeasure on his features coming to a halt at the scene before him eyes glancing from person to person looking at the state Kotori was in before pausing right arm twitching slightly. "Chinatsu, take a look at her condition for me." The head the formed from his arm stretched towards Kotori looking over the situation. "Messing with power you have yet to understand girl? Well it certainly is something new though it takes a certain kind of foolish to end up like this"

"Chinatsu, needless comments to a minimum she's still my sister afterall while you try and find a solution i on the other hand." Turning to Asuka dead eyes looked down on her fingers cracking in annoyance. "First thing your going to do is unhand my contract companion, the second step give me a damn good explanation as to how and why this has happened and last of all." The man's attention turned to his room for a moment looking at the state of things only for a moment. "Give me one reason why you should ever be allowed to enter my home again."

It was clear from his tone there was no joking around the head of his weapon arm twisting back to look at the man. "I'm not sure what we can do here, safe to say neither of us are quite savvy with this kind of Jutsu it would be a matter for someone with more professional expertise unless we take the alternate route and see if we can potentially seal this particular ability." Shifting back and forth it simply moved through Kotori. "As you can see she is both here and not." Moving towards Asuka the head came face to face with Asuka looking between her and Kānibō.

"You on the other hand count your blessings, this home is older than you are and you treat it with disrespect once this is over I think you'll be getting more than a slight earful given what has occurred here." Shifting his shoulder Chinatsu was pulled back forming Yukio's arm back into its normal position and shape with his job done. "I would have to agree, you are no student Asuka yet in the face of this situation rather than gathering facts and attempting to help Kotori you lashed out at the first thing you viewed as different a rather disgraceful display."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka clinched her teeth. "I'll do it if I have to! What did you do?!" She yelled at the guy that had just walked in. Trouble? Right now she didn't care if she was executed on the spot, she didn't care about anything except helping Kotori. "More trouble? Someone did something..... this isn't normal." That's not the worst part... she didn't know what to do. Just by looking at the vanishing Kotori she had a general idea but didn't exactly know what was going on.

Asuka followed Yukio's directions and lowered her blade. "I don't know how or why. I simply told Kotori to get away and she apparently got stuck." She answered with a poisonous tone. "I don't care about being allowed back here! Only thing I care about is Kotori!" She yelled out trying to think of a way to fix this.

Asuka thought, what could actually be the caused of all this? She heard the hand speak up, "Here but not here..." Oh no, no no no no no. "Don't touch her!" She yelled out pushing people away to a safe distance, she didn't know the cause of all this. But she at least knew what part of it was. "I don't give a crap about your clan traditions, this was for Kotori to get away from the stupidly high demanding clan heir role. This was for her to act like the child she is. Ban me, I don't care." She explained with a sigh... kneeling in front of Kotori. "This is more or less the same effect I have.... body parts vanishing.... I use it when I send objects to another dimension or when I transport myself..... but it doesn't make any sense. Kotori shouldn't be able to travel like I do... her power is over time not space..." She sighed, tears coming to her eyes. Looking directly at her little sister.

"Pipsqueak.... come back to me." She spoke. Asuka didn't want this, not again... she wasn't loosing another person again. She reached out her hand hesitating a bit... "Don't leave like this..... not like this. Please don't leave" She tried grabbing Kotori's shoulders but her hand simply went through her body vanishing into particles of light.... and like a ripple effect she started to dissapear. Asuka chocked up and simply fell unto the floor knowing that there was nothing she could do to stop this. She simply curled up in a ball, tears falling down her face..... finally.... she had broken.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking on at the scene the Hyuuga simply gestured to Kiyoshi and Kānibō the pair nodding before departing the scene the Sennin's attention being turned to Chinatsu as the duo sighed given the situation they found themselves in activating his own Byakugan to look over the state Kotori found herself in. "Asuka calm yourself I know this is tough but at the end of the day panicking about it will not help anyone. I do not apologies for my words however first things first we must get Kotori out of this, though at this point there seems to be only one method that i can think of."

The Hyuuga turned his attention back to Kotori pressing his cursed arm against the wall as Chakra flowed through it. "Kotori you must listen carefully, I'm going to give you some of my Chakra in an attempt to give you a boost. But it's up to you to try and use your power again to resolve this situation" Gesturing to Asuka it seemed she would be needed in this en-devour as the voice of his weapon spoke once more. "Girl rather than getting all emotional on us use that power of yours to get this Chakra from us to her you should be able to do that for us maybe then you can redeem yourself somewhat."

The two had their attention focused on Asuka it seemed without her aid they could only get so far though his expression was one that called for haste rather than any form of questions or worries. "Before you say anything against this should you come up with a better idea i would be glad to hear it however at this moment in time i doubt there is any other way we can go about this."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She was unsure how the situation went right now, but one thing she did now. This was funny for now. She saw the arm... It stretched towards her and she was slightly creeped out, this was her brother?! This was really her brother right here and now?! Her hands folded together as she saw the hand coming towards her. "S-Shush!" She said towards the thing that had come towards her. She heard her brother comment on it... It was named Chinatsu... She tilted her head and muttered something about it. It was the moment she feared that it went straight through her. Her mind took moments to process what was happening right now, she visible swallowed or a moment. The fear was slowly sinking in towards her, but she tried to hold up bravely. She was the daughter of the Hokage, daughter of the fierce mother and caring one none the less. She was the heir of the Uchiha clan house.
She took a moment to regain herself and Asuka was talking about abilities... that was when it struck her. In the panic, she must have used her own ability to 'borrow' Asuka's and an attempt to flee. she never thought about it and got all of them in the timeline stuck. but she was the one in trouble when she never realized it. "A-Asuka!" Kotori tried to speak towards them, even when it would have no use in doing so as they didn't hear her. "I know what went wrong! Mystical Replication!!" She said towards them but she noticed they didn't hear her. She swallowed for a moment again, this was bad... This was a rather bad situation. Her green orbs switched from each person to another, wanting to come closer but halting in her phase towards Asuka, she had a strong urge to hug her... It was so sad to see her bigger sister cry. Big sisters never cried... She knew the urge of the situation right now, but it still had little effect on her mind right now. She wanted to catch her sister when she saw her fall to the ground, only slowly realizing... that she was suddenly gone.

The area around her was like... darkness. She looked around a few times, it was like time and space was just empty right here. Total darkness for a moment. She didn't understand it, looking around for a way out she soon found a spot that there wasn't a way out... Everything seemed like a room with no end. Hope started to sink in her shoes right now. "Kotori you must listen carefully, I'm going to give you some of my Chakra in an attempt to give you a boost. But it's up to you to try and use your power again to resolve this situation"
It was Yukio's voice that suddenly echoéd through the place, looking around... Where did it come from? Where was it..." She said and bit on her lip. Fear started to have a grip on her, a healthy mind started to be absent right now as she started to look more and more around, running to where was no end. "YUKIO!!! ASUKAA!" She shouted in the realm as she ran and ran till she didn't even take note of a low hanging branch... and hit her head. Getting up on all fours she started to look towards the ground... No... this was something she wasn't able to do. A lot of realization came towards her... and without her knowing time was passing by in her realm.
For her a month later she finally broke. "They.... are gone... I am gone..." She said with a high pitched voice, her voice shivering as she let the tears flow for one of the many times as she was inside here.
1wEI25V.gif

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sobbed on the floor, she couldn't even watch her sister dissapear from this realm. She couldn't think, couldn't listen. She shouldn't have brought her here, she should've done something. What could she do? What exactly could she do? She thought different scenarios different things she could do. Nothing came to mind. It was over.... she was alone now.

Asuka snapped back, standing back up. Tears flowing freely down her cheeks. "Calm myself?!" She hiccuped back "My sister is gone! I'm powerless to get her back!" She yelled at Yukio. She wasn't going to listen... she couldn't listen. "Give Kotori Chakra...." She shook her head "She's not here! You can't just give Kotori Chakra she's somewhere else...." Asuka lowered her head and turned around to face Kotori, her body slowly vanishing. "She's not here.... I can't transfer Chakra across dimensions..... It's like trying to fit a rock through a kehyhole it can't happen. I can't teleport to her or bring her here because I don't know where she is. She's gone somewhere.... and I can't reach her."

Asuka got to her knees and sighed, she couldn't stop crying just watching helplessly as Kotori vanished. "I'm sorry." She spoke, lowering her head in shame. "I'm sorry.... I'm sorry." She fell unto the floor again, unmoving, un-responsive "I'm sorry.... I'm sorry... She kept repeating, not wanting to watch the rest of the endevour.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio was at a loss for words watching Asuka, for a Jounin she was much more timid and prone to giving up that he would have liked after all the time and experience of being a shinobi something like this should be a simple matter yet family connection had turned her into a sobbing mess. This was something the man couldn't stand for, if she cared about Kotori as much as she claimed too then pulling herself together and helping him would be much more help to Kotori who found herself stuck in this situation.

Picking the girl up off the ground the first step was snapping her back to reality bringing his hand around in a wide slap across the Uchiha's face. "Pull yourself together, If you cared like you claim you do then you would be doing all in your power to try and get Kotori out of this situation but no instead you fall to pieces and scream at people when your thoughts come to a grinding halt. Is this what passes for a jounin in leaf?" There was agitation in his words, a despair that Asuka after being trained all this time had fallen to pieces.

Chinatsu paid little attention to the situation going on around him still attached to the wall attempting to help his partners sister as he addressed her directly. "His words go for you as well young one, Are you not the Hokage's daughter. The heir to the great Uchiha clan." The pair of them needed to resolve the situation before things got worse casting a quick glance at each other shaking their heads slowly. "We can speak more on this in the aftermath, we taught you to get creative and figure out how to use your powers so do us a favor and give us the hand we needed a few minutes ago."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back