Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lets give this another try.

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
It's been a long time and although I've been gone, I've not forgotten the community and game that played a pivotal role in my teenage years. I've mentioned this website and what it meant to me growing up to several people I've met throughout the years. Some tried to play, others liked the idea but didn't have the time, and for me it just brought back nostalgia. I'm not sure if the community these days would have a spot for a long lost player like me, but here's giving it one last try. I remember I was capped on stats and had a bunch of jutsu, but I don't remember this shop feature. I like how sleek things look these days.

I need my last profile, training threads, Dojo threads, stats and whatever else is needed for an OCR. Also need to know what village I can rebirth into. I see that I can do Missing OCR now, but that's just not for me. Since I wont be using discord or any other means of instant chat, I need to be someone with plenty of other people to keep me busy. There might be links in my signature to them, which I don't understand how to change any of that these days, but I can't look at them to get information anyway.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
I've PM'd your profile, last training post, and entire dojo to you. You can rebirth into Cloud, Leaf, or Sand, for villages.

As for your signature, I've gone ahead and updated the links to use the new link format, so they actually work for people with the right accesses, but you'll be able to change that around once you're in a village usergroup again.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back