Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let's Go [Not an RP]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
DxupwhN.jpg

Ichi

tYsYuhQ.jpg

Number 2

eD0UgHi.jpg

Number 3

KtoQdCw.jpg

Number 4
Ōtsuki Sayuri

pfvcnkO.jpg

Number 8
Yuji
|"I will see them doubled over, like old beggars beneath weighted sacks, bow-legged, staggering as they cursed their way through sludge. The haunted remnants of their homes smoldering to their backs. Through the blood soaked mire without hope of rest they would trudge. Out of the hole they had dug to a shared open grave. They would limp over the bodies of their brethren fallen and dead kin. Those were the ones that the shepherd could not save. I always knew that it was going to be a terrible war, what could this motley force hope to win? From the first and terrible battle, they were fumbling, stumbling and for them it was humbling."

The bandages wrapped around the digit, around and around. The end tucked beneath the cloth strip as it rotated around the circumference of his scared hand. The narrow strip of skin revealed with his careful reapplication was the only hint the others had of the truth that hides beneath. His flesh hairless and pale, reddened marks and uneven striated musculature stretched beneath.

Shi let out a sigh, her hand stretched out in front of her. She was carefully painting her nails an icy hue. "Whhhhhyyyy~" she complained as she flicked the brush over the center of her index finger.

"Because he says that words have power," the massive hulking blonde replied.

"I know you half-witt," Shi snapped as she carefully moved her brush lateral to the central line of polish.

"Then why did you ask?" Ni countered, Hachi snickered.

"What would be the fate of the clumsy, scattered and broken? The whites of their eyes would writhe in their face. The words they said would be the bitterest ever spoken. The sum of their power nothing but a disgrace."

Shi sighed again.

"He won't stop," Hachi reminded her. "In fact, you're encouraging. And I thought you were more a sadist than a masochist," he jested. He was of course right, her complaints only encouraged him. Her annoyance was a pastime at this point.

Shi flung her opened bottle of nailpolish at Ichi but he seemed to flicker in the place he stood, the bottle sailed through him. Shi let out a shrill annoyed scream. The response was a disembodied cackle. "Words my dear have power!"

"That is what I said!" Yes, he did say something along those lines.

A bandaged hand would clap onto Shi's shoulder. "It is your turn," he would hand her the bottle of polish with the cap somehow screwed on with the contents still intact. "And I suppose you will need this to finish, unless you want to leave another project unfinished."

Shi scowled and snatched the polish from him. The disparity in power between the two of them was vexing, she hated being reminded. "Send the robot," Shi complained as she waved her hand. It was not her turn, she was not going.

The grip on her shoulder tightened, it actually hurt. She shrugged her shoulder and tried to pull away, she could not so she turned around or tried to and attempted to slap Ichi across the face. He was gone, again. The ache in her partially separated shoulder held together only by dark, writhing tendrils all that remained in his wake as her hand cut through only the air.

"He is on some lover's quest to save his true love. Heart-warming," Hachi announced. He had just spoke 'Rusty' a few hours ago. He would need to set the bombs, sure but they were malleable and that was a mantra the bitch could never abide by fully. "We... you are malleable, Shi."

Shi let out a grunt of frustration as she stormed off. "I am the only one that ever does any work around here anymore."[/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back