Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Letter] a message for sand

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A small girl would walk up to the gates, she would be humming and looking out for anything and anyone.
"Hello!" She called out to guards. "I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR HIGHER UPS!" She spoke out loud to try and get attention. Waiting till someone would get near... she would ask for rank. If the rank was high enough... she would rech out a thick scroll.

[Topic entered]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This really wasn't Sora's job. In fact, this was one of those things that not too long ago, had gotten Sora into hot water. Still, instead of fretting about the past, the Sennin... né boy... or was that appropriate for an Ancient? Whatever the case, whatever he considered himself, Sora was busy doing other things, and generally thinking of cool names for his Order when he spotted what was clearly a messenger. "I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR HIGHER UPS!" If she didn't look the part she certainly spoke up concerning that particular assignment and Sora diverted his attention from cool names to take the time to both introduce himself and to see about her message. Waving at the guards, he expected them to put up a fuss concerning him being there but clearly Shin's network worked quickly because they not only knew who he was but welcomed him to the task of dealing with such a situation. There were those who were cut out for such work and those who very clearly were not. So far, Sora hadn't proved himself to be one or the other but he certainly wasn't the sort to likely be wary of. Approaching the girl slowly but confidently, he appeared in such a manner that he shouldn't have spooked her and introduced himself. "Hello, my name's Sora, may I ask who are you? I see that you've got a message of some sort that you want delivered but hey, it's hot outside and it cost nothing to be cordial. Did you need something to drink or rest from the road?" Giving his trademark smile, he'd do his best to exude both confidence and respect.

OOC: Topic entered

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The small girl patiently was waiting until someone was finally getting down to her. "Kaida D. Mizuchi. Sir"

"I have this from my master for you..." she would reach out a scroll whoch was quite a bundle. "This is only for higher ups..." she specificically said that as she tried to meassure his strength earlier.

"No need to worry... we dragons dont need much... but i would like some kiwis if you have them..!" She would already squeak at those words.

"Ah... and master said goodluck with the little paper and dont think too hard on solving it... he said it can be quite a sour suprise."

[Spoiler content of scroll]

Dear Kazekage Chikamatsu Shin,

My apologies if this letter gets late to your side. We thank you for accepting our apologies. We have since edited our Bingo book entry, which you will find a copy of attached to this letter. While I heed your warning for these ancients, I would like to learn more from them. Are there perhaps history entries that we could read and learn from? This context is yet unfamiliar to us.

We will await your Sennin and make sure to make them feel at home. If they have yet to depart, please give them the little piece of paper attached to the scroll.

With kind regards,
Sazuki Nao, Sennin of Konoha and advisor.

Leaf bingo book copy

Square "empty" paper.[/spoiler]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"This is only for higher ups..." Nodding, Sora was more focused on how such a small girl had managed to carry such a load despite her frame. "I'm one of Suna's leaders, this cache is safe with me." If Sora had at any point been concerned about the little girl's stature, he was certainly more intrigued when she mentioned being a dragon. "No need to worry... we dragons don't need much... but I would like some kiwis if you have them..!" Having only dealt with sandworms, Sora was aware that dragons were a thing, or rather, he was aware and Suigetsu had actually seen one before. For as much as he could consider himself, himself, he was quite fascinated with the information that the girl could provide. Running on auto pilot, Sora opened the scroll just enough to ensure that the scroll wasn't a bomb of some sort and had it not been for the temperature his blood would have certainly ran cold. 'While I heed your warning for these ancients...' Catching himself he closed the scroll again and shook his head in a matter of fact way. Shin really wasn't going to rest until he kicked over the hornets nests that were the various Ancient communities. Splintered as they were, if Shin made himself a common threat then he'd be in a world of trouble.

Going back to focusing on the now, Sora thanked the dragon. "I'll make sure that the Kazekage gets this." As much as Sora didn't want to encourage Shin's behavior, he'd do his job. Thinking about the girls request some more, Sora had to concede to the fact that he wasn't sure if he could procure any kiwi for the girl quickly. However, he did have a more local delicacy. "I wish that I could get you some kiwi but unfortunately we have to import those from far away and I don't know which storehouse to reach out to for them. What I can do is get you some pink thimble-berries. They travel well and can be just the right thing for a warm day. I love them as a jam myself but I wouldn't want you to get messy." Laughing, Sora also added one other thing. "Also, if you don't mind me asking, do you happen to have wings? I'm working on a aerodynamic project of sorts and I'd really like to see a pair of dragon wings up close if I can." Smirking, Sora hoped that he wouldn't be slapped for the offense.

OOC: Scroll accepted and refreshment offered. Topic left unless stopped.
OOC #2: Pink Thimble-Berry

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The small girl would take the berries the other had offered.. and just started to eat them, she melted at the taste of them and would grin towards the man. "Thank you so much! " She would comment before tilting her head at the question. "Hm..? Sure, I can show you my human form wings, they aren't that big though." She would comment and removed her hairs, showing two very tiny wings. She wasn't going to show her dragon form right in front of civilians... She scared leaf people with that and wouldn't want to scare others. "But I do have to go back soon, thank you for taking it and my master thanks you for taking care of me. Hope to see you all soon in Leaf safe!" She would comment before she disappeared in a puff of smoke, this... Was just his contract summon.

[Topic left]
[OOC; Thank you ^^ ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back