Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Life is a Beauty [Open]

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Down the street from the looming pop entertainment building and out in the open near the restaurants, a small crew set up a small undercover area of parasols and small number of chairs for an audience. While that was happening, Yume and her manager went a round the restaurants, greeting their owners and managers and confirming that everything was a-okay to go.

The restaurants' customers buzzed alive with chatter. There was going to be a live performance, close enough that restaurant goers could still listen along to the music, eat and chat amongst themselves. Or for those who weren't hungry, have a nice cold drink while sitting right in the dedicated audience area. Of course, it was also a good promotion for her upcoming album

"Veteran!" Yume exclaimed as she hopped up on the makeshift stage. Weaving past the instruments for the live band players, the idol hugged a male who was poking around at said instruments. One of the first rappers she collaborated with, the guy stage named Veteran was one of her closest friends in the industry.

"Thanks for coming," she grinned.

They settled themselves in as the band took their place behind them. At first there weren't many people, of course, but eventually passersby and their friends stopped to have lunch, just because. Free performance, why not?

Yume grinned and introduced herself, as did the rapper, albeit his role was pretty small for this event. She also gave a very brief introduction to whatever song she was about to perform. This album was going to be pretty experimental, and very out of her comfort zone. Her stage presence is what got her here; whilst her vocals were good enough to get by, it wasn't as strong as how she wanted for something like this.

The breaks in between songs also allowed for some questions here and there, provided that the crowd wasn't too rowdy.

OOC said:
This is a chill RP for people who haven't found a reason to meet each other to do so. Enjoy the music :3

Seiichi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seiichi walked on through the village, hands shoved into the pockets of his light grey sweater. In addition to the aforementioned garment, he also had on a nice pair of black sweatpants and soft-looking sandals, causing him to look quiet comfortable on this particular outing. He looked, however, anything but comfortable or content.

The lavender haired boy had his eyes on the floor as he trudged on, ignoring the calls of those kind-hearted enough to ask why he seemed so down. Which was honestly quite rude, and he'd been raised to be everything but rude towards another. But the young one couldn't help but feel animosity towards any and all shinobi he saw, and so he kept his eyes trained on the floor, lest he become triggered. Again.

It didn't help that his sword was strapped to his back, seeming to be so hot that he could feel its heat through the sweater onto his skin. Of course, the steel was cold, so the heat was entirely imaginary; but today was one of those days where he'd thought too much about that night, and all he wanted to do was hurt someone as he had been hurt. To make someone feel the pain he did day in and day out. Of course, doing so was impossible, so the best he could do was think terrible thoughts to any person he saw.

That was, until his devilish thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of some sort of musical performance. He looked up, his sharp brows no longer crudely furrowed over his eyes. No, they were raised in mere curiosity, as he'd always loved the sounds of people singing. Rapping, he could do without, but there was something about a beautiful voice creating a story though soft lyrics and well-done background music that was.... Extremely calming.

The trouble lad unconsciously yet immediately altered his random course towards the sound, no longer looking so angered or sad. As he got closer, he could smell food, which seemed to merge perfectly with the ear-candy. He pulled out the crumpled wad of Yen he'd started to carry around, looking it over before deciding it must be enough for a decently large meal, though he wasn't as hungry as he could be.

As he came upon the live performance, he stopped and merely listened and watched as a pretty lady and a man performed together. There was a slight upturn to his lips now, unnoticeable unless one looked very closely. He loved music, even if his own musical talents were.... Severely lacking. He waited until the duo finished a song, using the lull and sudden start of questions from the audience to get himself a bento box that contained only various articles of seafood and a salad.

He even dealt with the seller people rather pleasantly, the music had calmed him down so much. Seiichi took a quick moment to scan the tables and moved in to take very recently vacated seat (thankfully, the family had cleaned after themselves) that was pretty close to the performers. He sat and began eating moments before the next song started, eating his food in silence as he just listened.

It seemed the song had only been playing for seconds when it ended; he was only half-way through with his food, too. He looked back up to the performers, before asking his own question not soon after a few a others. "Who are you?" He directed at the singer, somewhat patiently waiting for an answer and the next song, if there was one.

[Marked for Training - WC: 593]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin allowed himself to relax.This new place, this Leaf village, was very different than his old home. There was life and greenery. The people seemed to relish in it. So Kenshin was drawn to the music that seemed to be coming from everywhere.

Dressed in a mostly white robe, a black belt keeping it closed, he made his way to the source of the sounds and found a concert going on. There were never such things back home. His old home. This was his new home. Time to act like it.

Kenshin would find the restaurant and stage. He would order a little something but mainly he would listen to the song as a young boy, sword strapped to his back would ask who the performer was. As he hate the little rice ball he ordered, he would watch the interaction a smirk on his face.

[topic entered]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The weather was beautiful; the sun was warm and welcoming, the cooling wind was soft and gentle, nothing but white puffy clouds roamed the sky. It was a perfect day for an evening out, but there was one woman that despite the weather did not seem to be having a good time.

Hakuren was outside of her norm today as she normally wears her priestess outfit everywhere. One of her older sisters set her up on a blind date so naturally she dressed up for the occasion. Though truth be told she never went out on a date before and had no idea what to wear. If it wasn’t for her siblings she might have actually continue to dawn the outfit of a shrine maiden. However they did intervene picking out a little black dress that looked quite flattering on her.

The date was to be at a local restaurant that was having an interesting little event today. Hakuren was early and waits at a table for her date to arrive. She orders a water and tries to calm down. She was so nervous that her hands were visibly shaking as they lay in her lap. She tries to just listen to the music in hopes that she can calm down by getting lost in the melody, but this was not exactly her type of music.

She could not help but worry as question upon question enters her mind. Just what type of man did her sister pick out for her? Will he even show? What would she do if she gets stood up? What if the date goes well? What if he wants to take it to the next level? Hakuren face begins to tint with a shade of red with the last question to enter her mind.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a good vibe here, Yume smiled. So much so that the rather direct question on who she was didn't bother her at all. Instead, she just smiled with a small giggle and introduced herself again for the latecomer.

"I'm Yume, or you'll see my name written around here more as..." Her index fingers drew an outline of a heart before her. "U<3ME! Hmm... I think one more song would do it and then, we'll take a break for lunch, hey? The smell of food around here is making me starve!"

By then, the rapper that came by to help out had already said his formal goodbyes to the audience and left after a fist bump with the girl idol. In the corner of the restaurant, her manager pinched the bridge of his nose in vexation. She wasn't supposed to say something like that, she was still supposed to perform at least three more songs before they packed up and left. Honestly...

She probably knew how annoyed her manager was getting but hey, it's already been said. "Now maybe you've heard this one before on my previous album, but I just like this song too much."

The girl turned to look behind her, mouthing the title of the song before turning back to the microphone stand. The song was bubbly and bright, it was hard for her or anyone she knew to feel negative with this song in performance.

When the performance was over and the audience applauded, with the offside "woo!" or whistle, the girl gave a cute salute followed with a bow. She hopped off the little stage for the direction of one of the nearby restaurants. No clamouring or autographed allowed. Her manager sighed and stood from his seat by the counter to start damage control.

She said her thank yous and hellos, and even gave high fives while passing the more invested fans. One high five was offered to Kenshin--hopefully he took it, otherwise she'd look like a damn fool.

As Yume enthusiastically ordered a lunch special and ignored the sneaky pictures some patrons were taking of her, she noticed one person that didn't seem to be enjoying herself. The idol frowned, making her way over to her with a curious tilt of her head. She leaned over, intruding her visage into Hakuren's line of sight.

"What's wrong?" Her mind raced and jumped into a ridiculous conclusion. Tears formed in her eyes before she could even confirm her theory, as if it was already true. "Oh no, was something wrong with my performance? Did you not enjoy it?!"

OOC said:
Marked for training - WC: 250+

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"No, no your preformance was fine. I'm on a blind date set up by my older sister. I'm quite early and nervious. Please have a seat and keep me company." If the pop star agrees Hakuren would entertain her with a show of her own. "I was about to do some fortune telling to take a look how well this date will go." Feeling uneasy Hakuren performs a form of divination to determine the compatibility between her and her blind date. Hakuren enters into her Name of the Rose form thus making her body partially transparent. Name of The Roe is a secret ability of the Yamanaka Clan, showing the true power of their Mentality. This ability allows the Yamanaka to convert their body into a form of their choosing created purely out of intangible chakra, with a glowing Halo of Flowers floating over their head. In this form, the user's mental capabilities are significantly increased, and they gain access to much more powerful illusionary techniques. However, this form can only be held shortly, and the Halo above their heads rapidly wilts away as their time shortens.

Hakuren takes the Halo of flowers and sits it before her. Using Hanakotoba, the Japanese form of the language of flowers, she will read her fortune. This Halo is made up of nine flowers. "Have you ever seen a Yamanaka Priestess read a fortune? I'll explain it to you. This is a love spread." Hakuren points to the top most one, "This represents my current feelings on the relationship." The flower in this position was an Amaryllis, "This represents Shyness. Seems pretty accurate." The next flower makes her blush before she could even explain it. "This represents my partner’s current feelings on the relationship." It was a Primrose. "It means Desperate. I'm not sure how to feel about that" Hakuren did not want to dwell on the implications of that flower. "This flower represents he characteristics that bring us together." it was a yellow camellia. "longing" She then points to the next flower. "This tells the qualities that maintain the relationship" It was a daisy, "Faith. I guess that would maintain any relationship really." She again points at the next flower. "This represents the relation weaknesses; issues that need addressed." The flower was a white chrysanthemum. "Truth" Hakuren was starting to wonder if her secret will hold her back in this relationship. She has lied for so long that it would be hard for her to be honest with someone on that topic. "lastly this flower indenifies if the relationship can be successful. It also highlights areas needed to be addressed." It was a yellow tulip lily, which means One-Sided Love. Hakuren does not say to mean but shakes her head disappointingly.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back