Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Literature Loss [ E-Rank SSM ]

Kirashi Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Papers, papers everywhere. Nao inspected the floor of her favorite bookstore, with much disarray, to add. The surrounding area from where she stood was completely and absolutely littered with assorted pages from a wide variety of books. Everything from picture books to dictionary definitions. She stepped through the minefield of words and made her way to the front desk. She needed to know what happened. She was going to investigate this occurrence. She found the elderly woman that ran the shop binding pages into books with much haste, so, she did know something happened. Nao grabbed a few pages, carefully, as not to wrinkle or blemish the paper. Handing them to the woman, she asked:

"Obaasan...? What happened here?" Nao asked gingerly trying not to disturb her delicate, racy pace. "Did someone do this? What did they look like?"

"What?! Oh! Nao-chan. I didn't notice you there. Huh? oh, you must be wondering what happened to my lovely, well, once lovely, store." She responded.

"Yes, I was wondering what happened and if you know if someone did this." Nao repeated.

"I'm not sure. There was a orange streak and the pages flew from their books. It was very scary, mind you." The woman explained, holding her hand to her chest, as if it had happened again just now.

"Well I can investigate if you'd like. I am training to be a ninja after all." She said.

"That would be lovely dear." The woman bounced slightly at the idea. "So please, find who or what did this."

Nao went to it, she began searching through the pages to see any correlation. But the thing was, there wasn't any. The pages were random, completely. Nao was puzzled and stumped, all at once. She then looked for an entry or exit point, if she could determine where they came in and left she could possibly track them. She searched and came upon a hole, about 2 feet in height and 3 feet across, it was surprisingly large, Nao was surprised she hadn't noticed it before. She spotted it because of the gap in papers leading to it, as if something had whip through them quickly, sweeping them aside. Nao examined the hole and crawled through, watching the sides of the hole for possible attack; she was probably taking this a bit too seriously, but she was immersed in her little investigation.

She followed a literal paper trail and came upon a small orange tabby cat, nesting in a pile of garbage and well...literature. It was nibbling on a math equation page. Nao thought it was cute, but couldn't help but feel for the loss of such great books and knowledge. She quickly grabbed for the cat, but it dashed away, this must've been the orange streak the woman mentioned. Nao jumped after it, and thanks to her ninja training she was able to catch it. It squirmed, but eventually gave in to it's captor. Nao made her way back to shop and presented the small cat to the store owner.

"I've found our little book killer." Nao said sitting it down on the counter, but keeping it held down with her hand.

"Well, the only punishment I see fit for this troublemaker is to stay here and help me run the shop, not to mention I get lonely sometimes." The woman said petting the cats ears.

Nao released him ready to grab for it, but it just curled closer to the woman. "Huh, guess it likes you." Nao said surprised. "I guess he's all your's now. I actually have to get going, my parents will get mad if I'm late, but I'll be back tomorrow to help with cleaning up. Bye Obaasan!" Nao said waving. The cat then brushed up against her leg and Nao looked at it and said "Look, if you run from this nice old woman, I will find you, and I will bring you back. Got it?" The cat responded in kind with a meow. "Good."

[OOC: Wow, this is longer than I meant for it to be, Oh well.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back