Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open little luxuries

Ryuu Goro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
It was a dazzlingly tranquil morning, dew dripping from the finely trimmed grass. Miyako woke up early as she always had, opting for a morning stroll before school began. The streets are just beginning to bustle with life, people on their way to work, hazily going through the motions – something Miyako can relate to at the moment. She’d never realized how much of her time was decided by others. Not that she disliked it or anything, but being on her own was a new experience. No hovering attendants or parents pushing her along to her next lesson or exercise. No doting grandparents that gave into her every whim. It was only her second day and yet she felt a little lost, walking down the stirring avenues. Yesterday felt like the first time she’d ever cut loose and had genuine fun, playing a made-up card game with that feral little girl, Utsumi– where she was most definitely cheating by giving me much weaker cards! Ahem. That’s not important right now.

Miyako shuffles along until she spots an open food stall. Lucky~ There was nobody else here yet so she was sure to get the expedient service of an honored guest, such as she deserved~ She sits down, setting her katana to lean against the wobbly stool and ponders for a moment, tapping her lips with an uncertain finger. Maybe simple was best. “I’d like to order now, sir! Give me your finest omurice!” She smiled brightly, satisfied with her less than refined choice as she hands the broad gentleman his payment. Little things like this are just as important as, like, y’know, restoring your family’s honor. It’s okay to be a little daring sometimes, right? That was the first lesson she learned since coming here.

Last edited:

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Kino was out for his morning jog, he had a lot to process today and needed to get out of his own way. He was jogging along until he could smell the food that is. His stomach immediately aches as he hadn't yet had a bite, the ever louder GuRgLe made it all too clear that he needed to stop. He came up to the food stall and leaned over a seat, observing the menu.

"Hey boss can I get whatever sh.." his eyes finally landed on his peer and there was a wash of awkwardness about him. He turned back to the man and finished his thought, "whatever she's having looks good. That please." He'd hand over what he owed plus a decent tip as he always made sure to do.

He took his seat patiently waiting for his food and looking anywhere else but at this stranger. He was already in enough trouble as it was the last thing he needed right now was to say the wrong thing to someone he didn't know, but could easily have been a classmate.

Ryuu Goro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
MIyako gobbles down her dish, a very curious cuisine that she was never really permitted to have as a child. Whoever thought to shove fried rice inside of an egg was a genius! She noticed a boy around her age approach, stealing quick glances before placing an order for the exact same thing. Ah~ a kindred spirit. Her spoon clinks against the messy, rice covered plate as she scoots around to face him. He was a bit unkempt and rough around the edges, but he had a kind look about him and anybody that could recognize the glory of omurice must be a good person.

“Really good choice! It’s positively divine~” Miyako leans in to get a good look at him, squinting her eyes as she evaluates him. He had the air about him, so it probably didn't hurt to ask. “Hello, I’m Tachibana Miyako. Are you an academy student as well? It’s a bit forward, but you look the type.”

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
He would turn and swallow his mouth full of food, she naturally was right it was delicious. So much so he almost wanted to take a bite more than talk, but she addressed him and he wasn't that kind of kid. "Uh.. Ya, I am actually. You too I assume?" He let out a small chuckle, "I don't know if I should be offended or impressed by you look like the type."

He turned to face her and leaned on the counter to relax for the conversation. He was assessing her tone and body language. If she was a student, he hadn't met her yet. Maybe she's new or maybe she's just in opposite courses. Either way, he was clearly interested in what she had to say.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
A growl filled the air startling passers by as Ayeka slowly walked up the road swaying from left to right, her eyes half closed as if she was desperately trying not to fall asleep as the hood that usually hid her features had half fallen down exposing the normally very shy girls face as her stomach once again bellowed it's growl demanding food. Ayeka's clothes were a frayed mess covered with splotches of blood and ash as if she had just come from a hard worn battle or difficult mission. Finally however Ayeka's zombie walk came to an end as she stepped up to a food stall where two students sat and slumped into one of the last seats available, her head falling forward and smashing down on to the counter hard enough to make a loud sound and most likely embed her horns into the wood much to the owners despair but not hard enough to actually break it or knock anything off. "Food Anything" Ayeka mumbled into the table as she pushed some money towards the owner before falling silent.

Looking out of the corner of her air as she laid on the table Ayeka recognised one of her past students and another person but she didn't want to disturb them as they spoke together while enjoying their food.

Ryuu Goro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Miyako rocks back and forth on her stool, making an annoying creaking sound as wood scrapes against wood, unbecoming of a proper lady. It was okay to cut loose a little now that she knew she was in the presence of another kid like her. “No, no~ I meant it as a compliment- I assure you!” Waving her hands nervously, trying to make a good impression on a potential new classmate. “You just look kinda tough, yeah? Oh! Yes I’m also enrolling in the academy. I’m new to the village, so it’s nice to meet you!”

As they continue their sort of awkward conversation a new arrival plops down at the kiosk, and she looks even more rough and unkempt than the boy she just met. For some reason she was covered in dark blotches of red, clearly blood and her clothes were a mess! Was it just normal to walk around like that in the village? Miyako’s face lights up, grinning ear to ear as she leans over to stare at the woman. Everybody in this village is so fascinating. She looks back over to the boy she had not caught the name of, bouncing up and down. “Hey, hey! What’s her deal?”

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Kino laughed off the awkward moment, a smile on his face and a small amount of red hitting his cheeks as he was referred to as tough. Wasn't exactly a common thing for him to catch a compliment in the middle of having yolk on his face. He would turn over his shoulder to see Ayeka and that red would grow slightly as he quickly would turn back, "She's uh.. she's a teacher at the academy. I think she's a chunnin, she ran my torture and manipulation course a while back now.." He took a deep breath trying to calm his nerves. He didn't necessarily have any reason to be, but it was his nature to be a little awkward around people.

He would look to the new girl and raise an eyebrow, "Wait new to the village? where'd you come from then out of curiosity? I've never really left aside from on missions to the surrounding areas." There it was, the calm. He was able to control the blush before it had gotten any worse, calm his nerves, and even manage a genuine question. As far as conversations went for Kino, this was a good start.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Ayeka flinched and with some effort slowly lifted her head up as the stall owner roughly placed some food down in front of the girl leaving her sitting in front of an extremely large portion of Omurice while two chunks of wood slowly swung back and forth on her horns, having been accidently freshly gouged out from the table Ayeka had been resting her face on. As she took a spoon and began mindlessly stuffing food into her mouth Ayeka couldn't help but overhear the young girl down the bar asking Kino what her deal was with said boy responding that she had been her sensei if only for a small moment.

Ayeka could help but have a small blush form since this was the first time she had been recognised out in public as more than Keniwa's little sister or as the defective Kyojouran who had abandoned her blood. "Ohayo Ki....Kino. Sorry to dis...dis.turb you date." Speaking in her usual gentle tones interspaced with her usual social shyness Ayeka continued to fill her belly not realising she may have made the situation more awkward for Kino. "Co..co..could I ask for y..y.y.our name" In a rare moment of forwardness Ayeka decided to address the female samurai as she always very fond of speaking with fellow swordswomen.

Ryuu Goro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Miyako sports an astonished face at the news that this rugged woman could potentially be her teacher. Her first instinct was to adopt her prim and proper persona, the ideal student eager for praise, but there was something about the aloof, worn down woman that sparked her childish curiosity. She turns to face the boy, bright-eyed and enthused to tell him all about herself. “Oh, yes! I used to live at my family’s estate around the border to the Land of Rivers. You’ve probably never heard of the Tachibanas but don’t worry- you will!” She jostles against her stool, holding her fingers up in a V-sign in a dramatic fashion, stealing glances of the adult, sluggishly digging into her meal.

Her mind goes blank hearing the word “date” slip from the woman’s mouth, stuttering a hasty “A d-d-date!?” alongside nervous laughter and a rapidly reddening face. “I don’t think so Miss! Not to say he isn’t kind of handsome in his own scraggly way- but we’ve just met!” She anxiously walks over to the horned woman, and grabs the pieces of wood lodged in her horns, pulling them loose to cut through the awkward tension. There! all better~ “Etto…” She regains her composure a little, recalling a question for her name. Miyako bows respectfully… and rather apologetically, realizing how direct and potentially rude she just was, and introduces herself. “Hello, Miss! My name is M-Miyako! Tachibana Miyako! I like your horns, they're really pretty and cool!”

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Kino immediately buried his face into his arms, leaning his torso on the counter. Not only had this not been a date, but in a split second he had been flustered and mildly let down. Hearing the word "scraggly" definitely left a sinking feeling in his chest. She was right, they had just met, but damn if that still didn't leave a mark.

It was bad enough he was having to focus on conversation with Ayeka, but now this? It was too much for him. He sat in that position silently listening to the two converse next to him, a almost silent mumble leaving his lips. "Go figure.." he would try to take a moment and bury his embarrassment.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Miyako would now be treated to the spectacle of a blushing dragon as Ayeka was distracted from her food and forced to wake fully up as Miyako complimented her horns. Now since Ayeka had developed the physical mutations caused by her bloodline and Kinjutsu working together she had never been outright complimented on any of her draconoid traits so when Miyako said she liked Ayeka's horns all the girl could do was blush, the heat quickly rose up the girl's neck flushing her cheeks before her face then went a step further and took on a ruby colour. Ayeka could swear steam was escaping her head at this point as Ayeka's eyes swirled in embarrassment. "Um ah th..thank you Tachibana-chan.....AH ugh um." Ayeka's words sputtered for a moment before the back of her jacket seemed to bulge revealing a seam that exposed Ayeka's bare back to the outside before a pair of dragon wings passed through the opening.

The appendages quickly encased Ayeka as they wrapped tightly around her and bar stool in all as Ayeka tired to get herself back under control from her embarrassment by simply hiding herself. Silence came from the scaley cocoon for a few moments before the wings opened just enough that both student would be able to see Ayeka's amber eye glinting from the darkness of the leathery canopy.
"Ah I'm sorry for s...s..saying you were on a date and ma..ma.making Kino Awkward."

Ryuu Goro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Miyako was in awe, mouth agape as she stammered and wobbled with hands pressed to her cheeks like she’d just the most adorable thing in the world, beholding the should-be majesty of the young woman in front of her, wings unfurling to blanket around her, in what she could only assume was embarrassment based on her rose-flushed face.“Wah..wawa!?” She tugs on the boy to her side, hand covering her mouth as if to block it from piercing through her little fort as she whispered. “Hey, hey, Kino-kun! Is this lady really a teacher? She’s way too adorable right?” She wanted to show respect to her elders, but this was a little too much for her to process through, her capricious mind simply putting her in the same category as Kino and Utsumi. Miyako wanted to be her friend, too! Everyone is just so much fun here.

Miyako skitters towards the girl cloaked in wings, step by stippy-step as if she was trying to avoid scaring off a stray cat. That’s what Ayeka was like to Miyako at this moment and Miyako desperately wanted to caress those imposing wings that looked like they could soar through empyrean clouds. She reaches out, placing her hand on the rugged veil and pets her, a cheerful childlike grin as she wiggles back and forth. “Your wings are really pretty, too, miss. I’ve never seen anything like them before! I know we just met, but you guys can call me Miya~ All my friends do!”

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Kino sat up for a moment then blushes and swallows once again at the commentary. However it is quickly changed into a look of confusion as the girl pets Ayeka's wings. "Uhhh.. hey.. you probably should.. not do that without asking first.. uhm.." He cleared his throat and cocked his head.

"She is a teacher, I've had some great ones and she's one of them. You'll have to sign up for her class sometime, when .. you know you're not.. distracted by her wings." He attempted to laugh it off, this focus shift was actually perfect as it let him calm himself and not feel so on the spot. The awkward red was almost entirely gone from his face at this point.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
It would seem that levels of embarrassment that Ayeka had reached still was not enough for Miyako as small fingers gently pressed against the wings causing the girl within to flinch as she had failed to realise what the girl was going to do after her very careful approach towards the black scaled kunoichi. Squeaking at the unexpected touch Ayeka attempted to unfurl her wings as Kino admonished Miyako about her forwardness but only succeeded in over balancing on her stool causing the girl to fall backwards. "Ugh wait not th..th..the wings." Flailing in her descent Ayeka would most likely drag Miyako down with her resulting in the older girl hitting the ground with a thump a black scaly tail growing from the back of her hips for her to land on as cushion while Miyako would most likely land on Ayeka's body which would then enfolded by the dragon girls wings as they became entangled around Ayeka's fall.

The end result would be Ayeka laying in a large draconic tail while wrapping herself and Miyako within her wings which were now obviously entangled around the two creating a soft leather cocoon.
"Kino-kun pl..pl..please help!" Ayeka would look at her first student with watery eyes and a neon red face plaintively as she tried to come to terms with her own clumsiness. Meanwhile the currently trapped girl below Ayeka's wings was busy cuddling into the soft leathery appendages making Ayeka squirm as the inside of the membrane was ticklish. "Ah wait Miya-chan w..w..we can b..be friends but that tickles!"

Last edited:

Ryuu Goro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
The idea that something could be out of reach for Miyako was an impossibility in her mind, especially when those lustrous obsidian scales were a fingertip away. She’d always gotten what she wanted, in one way or another, whether it was through headstrong determination or a result of being way too spoiled for her own good. Kino’s words didn’t fall on deaf ears… she decided to ignore them~☆ Not all of them! She’d be signing up for one of her classes for sure.

In retrospect, of course, Miyako probably should have asked first. It was the proper thing to do. She knew that! But in her defense those wings really were quite alluring! Like an anglerfish dangling a vivid, luminous bulb in the murky depths to capture unsuspecting prey. And you know what? That’s kind of what happened. As soon as Miyako’s fingers grazed those ebony plates, she was swallowed up.

Just.

Like.

That!

Ahem. The accurate retelling of the events would probably go a little something like this: Miyako loses her footing in the scuffle, as it were, causing her to fall forward, clinging desperately for a sanctuary. And sanctuary she would find. “Uwaaa…A-Ack!” Miyako collapses in on Ayeka’s draconic frame, her wings and tail bundling them together like a warm blanket. So close. Miyako was far too close, blushing profusely, running her fingers against the delicate interior of her appendages to try and unravel herself. “P-please- One second. I think I'm almost…” She pauses, noticing that every movement manipulates the young woman into ticklish writhing, teary eyed and bright red. Heh~ Heh~ Heh~ A nefarious thought pops into her head, having an adult completely wrapped around her finger, a marionette that would dance to her every whim. Just a passing thought of course. Hearing the pretty dragon lady say they could be friends causes her dastardly plan to disappear into the dark recesses of her brain. Miyako wraps her arms around her, squeezing her in tight for a hug – a change of the season, warm as spring.

“Yippee! Oh, right! Yes, please help her, Kino-kun~ I have her trapped here in my wicked grasp!~ hehe ☆”

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Kino will raise a brow at the ask for assistance, knowing full well Ayeka is more than capable of getting out of this situation. Though maybe it was genuinely confusing her or she was too embarrassed? Either way Kino stood and walked closer to help. Upon hearing Miyako however, he leaned over and let out a loud laugh. Probably the first genuine laugh he's had since he joined the academy, no longer than that. He hadn't laughed like that since..

He collected himself and wiped his eyes letting out a deep exhale, "ho.. holy shit.. " He laughed a little more then cleared his throat as he was trying to maintain some semblance of composure. "Okay I can help.. but you have to say you need help escaping", he held his hands up and made air quotes, "her wicked grasp" he immediately laughed hard again, almost falling over himself from the laughter.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Ayeka stared up at Kino with large watery eyes as he made a cruel demand of her in Ayeka's opinion in return for Kino's help. Meanwhile the tickle gremlin currently nesting on her chest was happily cuddling Ayeka while claiming that she had the shy girl trapped within her wicked gasp. Hot tears trickled down Ayeka's eyes from frustration as she shouted at the younger boy in a petulant manner. "Your a big meanie Kino!" Despite her shy nature Ayeka had a lot of pride worthy of a dragon and begging for help was not going to happen in her book.

Instead Ayeka began to strain her tail lifting herself and Miya up high enough she could wiggle her wings free from their wrapped position around the two's body before managing with a strained flap to not only free herself but also to send the two girls into the air. Wrapping her arms around the smaller girl so she wouldn't fall Ayeka allowed herself to hang in the air with steady wingbeats just above the food stall.
"I did it." Ayeka said in relief wondering if she should fly away now with Miya to avoid further embarrassment or land and allow the girl to re-join Kino before Ayeka would take off.

Chikamatsu Nashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Kino smiled "Never doubted you could, I simply was waiting for you to feel motivated." He laughed lightly, "Sorry if I was a jerk, just didn't think I'd actually be able to help much" he rubbed the back of his head as he spoke. It was true, he actually had no idea how to untangle the pair, and he had hoped him goating Ayeka would get her to handle the situation on her own. It may have worked, but now he was left feeling like a jerk for how he had gone about it.

He sighed, "I should.. Probably get going, it was nice to meet and see you both, sorry again." He would immediately take off into a small jog and begin to head the way he had been heading in before he had stopped to eat and chat.

[topic left unless stopped]

Ryuu Goro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Miyako burrows into the precious dragon girl, too proud to grovel at the behest of the teasing boy, completely entranced by the rhythm of her beating wings. Miyako let out a little giggle, delighted that one of her peers found her so amusing. She was a little worried her somewhat secluded upbringing would get in the way of her making friends and connecting with others but those fears were fully dashed now.

She snaps out of the enchantment, hearing her classmate’s pensive farewell. An arm wiggles free, shooting up to wave at her new friend and call out to him. “It was nice to meet you, too, Kino-kun! I’m glad we were able to become friends!! I’ll see you around class, okay? Don’t be a stranger~☆” She was turning on the charm, slightly guilty that the situation became a little bit hectic because of her clumsiness. This brief encounter would always sparkle in Miyako’s memories. The tender warmth of Konoha even on these lonely, early morning streets. It was special. It was genuine. It felt like home.

Miyako peeks up at the flustered draconic woman, wiping away a lingering tear. The villainous gremlin voice in the back of Miyako’s mind went quiet, satisfied to let this little luxury play itself out. “It looks like I’m the one that’s trapped in your wicked grasp now, huh~? It’s really amazing, being able to fly up and go wherever you want. You’re awesome, miss! I can’t wait to learn from you!” She trails on and on complimenting Ayeka. Miyako might have been the one suspended in the air, but Ayeka was unmistakably being held captive, tormented with an onslaught of adoring praise from her chirpy student. “And as much as I'd love to just fly around with you… I think it's time I went on my way too, miss… You have to promise me that you’ll fly me around the village some time, okay?”

She shines that glowing smile one more time and wraps her arms around the woman, embracing her for one last hug. “Thank you, miss!”

[Probably my last post unless i get kidnapped or something :3c]

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Ayeka could only stare at Miya as she held the girl to her chest as the taller girl was inundated with praise leaving her mute as Kino took this moment to make his own escape from very tiring series of events. Gently floating down to the ground Ayeka placed the smaller back on her feet. "Ah um pl..pl..please comevisitmyclasssoonMiya-chan!" Patting the younger girl on the head Ayeka couldn't find any other way to reply to the verbal onslaught as it was taking everything for her to not run away from the little samurai who was ever increasingly in danger of being adopted as Ayeka's sister as the dragon girl had never met such a happy person in her life and she wanted to protect that happiness from the dark career the young girl was embarking on.

Finally losing her nerve to stay around Ayeka gave a quick wave goodbye before crouching and launching herself back into the air, chakra shimmering from her wings as she used all her strength to leave quickly as she launched herself through the air before rocketing away leaving small jet streams in her wake as she pushed her body to it's limit.

[Topic Left, Sorry for small post didn't want to kidnap but couldn't think of what else to do XD.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back