Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Live by the sword

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
In the moonlit solitude of the dojo, I stand alone, a shadow among shadows. My katana gleams, an extension of my being, waiting to be wielded with precision and purpose. Training as a ninja has always been second nature to me, just like my penchant for all things dark and mysterious.

The rhythmic sound of my breath synchronizes with the gentle rustle of leaves outside. Each movement is calculated, every strike deliberate. The blade slices through the air with a whisper, a testament to years of dedication and discipline. As a member of the Orochi clan, embracing the unconventional comes naturally, even in the realm of ancient martial arts.

The weight of the katana feels familiar in my grip, a trusted ally that has never failed me. With a swift motion, I execute a series of strikes, my body flowing seamlessly from one position to the next. There's a quiet satisfaction in mastering a craft that outsiders would never associate with my gloomy demeanor.

My eyes narrow as I visualize an opponent before me, a phantom adversary who challenges my every move. I pivot, spin, and parry, each motion a dance of calculated danger. The soft thud of footfalls on the wooden floor resonates through the space, as I land gracefully from a backflip, landing in a crouch.

A trail of moonlight illuminates the path ahead, guiding me through a intricate sequence of attacks and defenses. I can almost hear the whispers of my ancestors, their wisdom passed down through generations. To be a ninja is to honor tradition, to embrace stealth and precision as a way of life.

The katana becomes an extension of my thoughts, an instrument that responds to my will alone. With each stroke, I hone my instincts and refine my focus. My heart races, adrenaline coursing through my veins as I push myself beyond the limits of my comfort zone.

The dojo's air is thick with concentration and the echoes of countless battles fought in this sacred space. I am Orochi Sakura, a ninja with an insatiable thirst for knowledge and an unbreakable bond with my blade. Darkness and mystery define me, just as the moonlit night defines the shadows that envelop me.

As I lower my katana, the satisfaction of a productive training session settles over me. The journey of a ninja is one of perpetual growth, an endless cycle of self-improvement and discovery. With a final bow to the ancestors who watch over me, I exit the dojo, ready to face whatever challenges the world may bring, armed with both my katana and the indomitable spirit of an Orochi.

[mft]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back