Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lone Wolf [Open]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Often shinobi manipulate the elements to change and take shape into replicas of themselves. These clones look and feel identical to the user. If one can control an element in such a way, there is no reason why one can’t have an element mold into other forms. Hakuren is a summoner and thus can create living beings from the elements and is not limited to just one. With eyes closed she pictures her soul as a small flame within her body. It shines within her body and flickers with every heartbeat. She concentrates on her breathing taking slow deep breathes. The air mixes with the fire and fans the flame. Ever so gradually it gets bigger, hotter and brighter. The light, the light was almost tangible as it flowed through her body like little streams. As more light was put out the rivers begin to flood in excess. Hakuren directs the flow of light down her arm. Though invisible to the human eye from the palms of her hand she pours out the essence of her soul into the ground beneath her feet.

An Earth Golem arises from the ground but it resembles neither beast nor human but a sword. The creation jutsu was summoned as a claymore with a wide-blade half her size. Picking up the massive weapon and heaving it onto her shoulder she marches to Red Oak District were there said to be a wild wolves attacking the locals. Sure enough as soon as she gets there she spots a wolf. Spotting her as well the wolf lunges at Hakuren and she performs a stone guard thus blocking the attack with her sword. Afterwards she bats the wolf aside with the flat of her blade. The wolf agilely flies through the air and lands on its feet.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before his leave from Kumo, one thing he remembered front Kaji was...

Kaji: " Don't forget to try the Ichiraku Ramen! And the Dango shop!"

So yes of course the boy had stumbled down the famed red oak district. The buildings were close together like Kumo, instead they were stacked on top of each other but placed next to each other. It seemed like more space and more visually appealing to the eye. In Kumo it was difficult looking for a building on say, the eighth floor.

With that he found the ramen spot easily which had a long line. Throughout the way people seemed to get out of his way, some looking confused and others afraid. He held his head low, he immediately deducted it was because he Kumogakure headband. He didn't say anything, just tried to maintain a blank expression to appear harmless. He stood in line for some time smelling the aroma as his stomach growled. Alas someone greeted him feeling the same hunger as he, Hoshi would smile and chuckle with the customer in line until his turn came.

"Do you guys have a spicy sesame curry ramen? Hmm, I'd prefer pork and chicken with lots of veggies. I love water crests!"

He got a bit too excited and stared kicking his lips. The cook just laughed and was right to it. A few moments later his bowl was in front of him sending thick fumes up his nose that mesmerized his whole soul. The kid downed it in the sitting of 10 minutes or so. He rubbed his belly and paid whatever, probably more than he should have but e felt so pleased with the service and food he didn't care.

He walked over to the dango shop ordering a bag full. He began walking down the red oak district digging in the bag pulling out a stick with the dumplings. He ate one after the other with hums and praises. Those around him warmed up to the Kumo ninja as just a food lover. Further down the street there were less people, and warnings of stray wolves. He didn't notice, too captivated by the dangos, he was surrounded by a pack of wolves, wide eyes and mouth full. He gulped all of it as hard as he could. A big lump traveling down his guzzler and into his stomach. Hoshi then backed away slowly.

"Okay fellas.."

The wolves growled and howled.

" Okay okay! And ladies! No need to get hasty. Dango??"

He's tempt the pack with his bag of treats.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Despite being knocked away from her sword the wolf was show no sign. “You still want to fight? You may change your mind soon enough.” Hakuren has eleven sisters. Her and her siblings are all represented by a zodiac sign to which they are born to. Each sibling has an animalistic form which they can take that corresponds with their zodiac animal. Hakuren was born during the year of the Dragon.

Hakuren activates her name of the rose jutsu and transforms. In her new form Hakuren had wings like an angel and when she was first came into view she had them stretched out wide and they looked to be like veils of pure fire. Plumage of red, orange and yellow adorn her wings. The feathers shimmered in the light like a flickering flame. Her feathers were unique, though they looked like a birds upon closer inspection one would see not tiny little hairs sprouting from the stem but scales like that of a reptile. The scales were light but durable and were in a sense the armor to her wings. The wings however were not her only animalistic appendage she possessed. Behind her was a tail that was serpentine with yellow and orange fur stemming from its tip like a fine paintbrush. Its scales were like that of her wings. Her scales cover her arms, legs and clawed feet. Her face only has a freckle like splattering of scales on an otherwise normal human face. The few glimpses of exposed skin are pale as if never seen the light of the sun. Her eyes are pure crimson, save for a black slit in the center, and a pair of thick draconic horns sprout from her forehead, arcing over her ruby-colored hair to point behind her. A halo of flower floats above her head like she would normally in a Name of the Rose. Hakuren still wears her priestess outfit, but it seems to have been modified to accompany her new appendages in the transformation.

That was all that needed to be done. After seeing her dragonic form the wolf flees with tail tucked. The wolf was willing to take on an average human alone, but fiery beast like that was too much for the canine to handle. After the lone wolf did its strategic retreat, Hakuren walks back towards home. The mission only mention one, so no real reason to look for more. Hakuren continues to stay in her dragon-like form and her massive sword on her shoulder. As she pass by an intersection, the cloud shinobi would likely spot her down the street. If he called out to her he may be able to grab her attention.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Meanwhile, on Hoshi's end surrounded by ravenous wolves he stumbled back shyly. That's when all the wolves attacked at once as a pack. Against the average civilian or maybe a weak willed Shinobi they would have found promise in their attack. Instead they devoured what seemed to be the boy... Until he poofed and mud splattered everywhere from a mud clone. Just before the wolves even launched their paws from the ground he had woven hand seals and dashed out of the way while a clone replica of him took his place. This all happened in an instant. He was safe a distance away gobbling up his dangos. In Kumo, he was used to such attacks, heck, in the forest they had mutated bears.

He was passing by intersection, mouth half full of the previous Dango while opening to accept the next. His eyes shot wide open seeing a dragon! He gulped his last bit and coughed the crumbs aloud. The kid pounded his chest in response to his choking. Once he heaved what little bits almost killed him the boy took stance. The famed Hyuuga trademark Jyuuken form.

"What?! What is this?! Have you come to bring harm to Konoha and it's Hokage?! If so, I Hoshi Shouyu of Kumogakure I will stop you here!"

His eyes flexed, accelerating chakra flow around his eyes through particularl veins only Hyuuga's would possess. His Byakugan was now active to register the chakra system and even the coil to every Shinobi's chakra center. The beast appeared to be formidable with an immense amount of chakra resonating from them. Hoshi would sure be in for in if this turned bad. His dangos rolled away in the wind, those he had had forsake with a drop preparing himself for battle.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
No longer channeling chakra to her Name of the Rose, Hakuren turns back into her normal form. She was quite beautiful; she was delicate as an orchid, fair as a cherry blossom and the personification of feminine grace. Tall as a willow and slender as a reed. Radiant in shrine vestments she appears to him. “If that is what my goddess commands of me, I shall obey. But considering she allowed me to accept the sennin position that is very unlikely to happen.” Hakuren has heard of the Hyuga’s legendary Byakugan. It is said that it allows a person to see chakra the within a person’s body. Hakuren was unsure if he could use it to simple see through material like her clothing. Thinking such thoughts if Hoshi glances down to her lower half with those eyes active she will smack him while calling him a pervert.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shouyu slid out of stance having seen the dragon change form into a human. Hoshi was quite baffled although he wouldn't allow his face to show it. She spoke in a calm manner, reassuring Hoshi that his move out of stance was a good one. She spoke of someone, a she, to whom Shouyu did not know, he rose an eyebrow at her response. The veins around his eyes would fade away, revealing his soft white eyes as normal. Hoshi would then lower his head and kneel to one knee in a bow. He in the presence of Konoha Sennin, and as Yuuto's student he was determined to follow his command of paying respect.

"I am sorry Sennin of Konoha, you startled me was all."

He would keep his head down until addressed by the Sennin to stand. He had to have been sticking out like a sore thumb, adorned in blue linens that resembled the cloud's and bodies of water in Kumogaure. Even his headband from a different country, Hoshi did not want to stir any trouble with the higher ups, so paying his respects could limit that possibility. The boy waited in his bow.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He attacked her become of her appearance and that did not sit well with Hakuren. The current residents of leaf are primarily people from stone and they have some odd looking people, like someone having blue skin. She is told that Arcadian’s from stone often have unusual appearances. She did not need a kid causing trouble every time he runs into a strange person. Hakuren was sure this one would be quite the head ache. “From your hand band I gather you are from Cloud?” He already told Hakuren this already, but she wants to clarify before moving to the next question. “Can I see your papers?” Leaf has been get quite a few people forcing their way through the gates.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi flicked the headband at word of it. Of corse he was From Kumogakure, he sported his headband proudly across his forehead, easily visible and distinguishable. He hadn't been in Konoha too long already he met a few, "Different" Shinobi. He was beginning to believe it was going to be a common occurrence. Her next question stumped the boy. "Papers? But..." He gave the best answer he could, with a brow risen high on his forehead.

"Papers? What, like a passport? Psh, I'm a Genin where I'm from, they don't allow us to have those until we are chuunin, mhm. I came with Masaru Yuuto, another Konoha Sennin. Honestly, you'll just have to take my word for it now. I'm here waiting for Okada Kaji, so that I may return home after my studies and training."

The boy crossed his arms after his remark. He felt he was being interrogated and although he understood the reasoning, he felt that Konoha wasn't so welcoming to newcomers as Kumo was when the Konoha convoy first showed. He brushed that thought off with a shake of his head, remembering Yuuto's precise directions to lay low and be respectful. Hoshi would look away, feeling like it was going to be a long day.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back