Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Looking for Knowledge [Requesting SrMednin/Chief/Sennin]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There were many ideal roles for a military force to consider. Each of these roles needed people who could and would focus on those areas to increase the power of the military as a whole. Like a machine that had many cogs around a gear it's all for a single powerful purpose. You had to had communications, fighters, strategist, medics, negotiators, etc. etc. etc. Each role just could be broken down into smaller roles like breaking down a mathematical equation. In this particular country, the military was set up under a system of masters. The Kage house, being that of the masters, but even they answered to the daimyo most likely. However the Kage house is missing and the sunan people were left with one option, to run Suna themselves. However the point of this situation is not to grieve of a loss but to consider the roles and where people fit into.

"My place is within the medical division. I aspire to be a jack of all trades but I want an important role that will give me knowledge beyond what others grasp. The knowledge I quest for is that of a scientist, doctor, and the breaker of the fourth walls. There's no better division to get a jump start in knowledge than the medical division. At least that's how it plays out in my head. The young shinobi walked into a tower known as "The Caduceus Tower" it was here he would practice the medical skills of sunan medics and it was here he would practice his skills. This tower represented life and death the things that people like medics were in control of. To be in control of life and death was greater than any one person could possibly believe themselves to be apart of. Whether these shinobi knew it or not medics were the most important.

Upon entering the tower Chou would take a moment to look around. The front was empty and it looked dull. A sign of peace and tranquility most obviously. Us being here in this place doesn't call for too much medical attention. If anyone was to incur serious injuries down here it'd probably be an accident unless someone intentionally did it. Although knowing you're crimes would likely get you locked in that palace is the saving grace of criminals to stop their treacherous deeds if they were going to do something beyond heinous. He stopped his inner thought process and proceeded to the receptionist. He would show her his headband and began to speak. "If possible I'd like to speak to a Senior Med Nin, Med Chief or even the Sennin. I would like to take a medical lesson to further my medical skills and medical knowledge if at all possible. Don't worry I'll wait for as long as it needs to take. This is important if I'm to be a great medical ninja." He would walk away and sit on a chair and smile to the receptionist. She might have gotten a weird vibe, Chou's version of enthusiasm had it's ways like that.

[Requesting SrMednin/Chief/Sennin]

Hattori Kieren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(( Sorry for the wait ))

Dressed in a white lab coat with the Toronto crest on the left breast, the Medical Sennin was pouring over her chart as she walked quickly through the halls of her Tower. She was headed to a class she'd opted to teach. Trauma 101. Not a complicated class, for trauma had one simple goal. To keep the patients alive at all costs when all odds were against you. Okay, maybe not so simple. Then something caught her ear. Someone wanting a lesson. Perfect. Moving quietly behind him, Tia tapped the man's left shoulder as she slipped up on his right. Come quick. All hands on deck, we have patients. Talking quickly, the woman did her best to look hurried as she reached out to take the guy's hand. Come on, you must have gotten first aid in the academy. That'll be good enough, come on. Taking off, she either held his hand and pulled him along, or ran without him. Making her way quickly to the classroom where the other students were gathered. Bursting in, she let her hair hang wildly around her face, her breathing only slightly raised.

(( hope you don't mind, but I'm opening this class to the public ))

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kimi was right inside the door when the Medical Sennin walked it. She squeaked slightly as the door almost hit her. She bowed slightly to the Sennin.
"Toraono-sama, MiT Nekozuka reporting. I am at your command, ma'am."
Her hair was completely pinned back to stay out of the way and her uniform was crisp and clean. This class was supposed to be Trauma 101, so she knew it wouldn't stay clean for long, but a clean uniform helped to limit the spread of disease and other things. Mio smelled the woman's scent. She seemed slightly frazzled, but Kimi wouldn't be surprised if she was. She then saw the mednin behind her. She smiled and nodded to him before her expression became serious once more. She was ready to go, even if she did seem inexperienced due to her age.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sitting on a desk in fitted white capris and a high collared, sleeveless white vest was Yume and her fox companion CuRua. They both knew that he wasn’t allowed in the sterile field once work was to be done but until that point they refused to be separated. It was one of the few times that the MiT’s turquoise hair was bound, entwined in a tight braid with not a strand out of place. Her bangs that normally obscured one eye had been pinned underneath her headband and there were even shoes on her feet! Those who knew Yume outside of class would know that this was a very civilized way for the Inuzuka to present herself. Upon the entrance of their instructor, she hops off the desk and stands in a show of respect. Behind Toraono-sama was a face that Yume didn’t recognize. Perhaps she knew him from the academy but it had been so long that she didn’t remember. In an attempt to make him feel welcome, she waves her fingers and smiles. Even though everyone else seemed all stiff-upper lip and serious, that just wasn’t Yume’s style. Why stress when all it will do is complicate things?

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Before I get killed I've had to work for the past few days]

Chou began to strut to the entrance with a weird woman grabbed him and began rushing to a classroom of sorts. Chou didn't know this woman at all but it was whatever at this point. Anything to increase his medical abilities. With great celerity they made their way into a small labroom/classroom. Everything seemed so fast paced at the moment she must have been one for the rushes. As they entered he met the eyes of two others. One girl seemed super serious to the point where Chou himself felt uneasy. The other was with a canine and Chou simply chuckled at the fury animal because well.. it was fury! Once he was released he would speak in a chill tone and with lots of smiles. "Hey what's up? I'm Ikuzumi Chou and I'm here to learn more about the medical field. Anything specific we'll be learning today?" Quick painless, and hopefully enough to get some form of conversation going.

Hattori Kieren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the man from the foyer in tow, the sennin burst into the classroom. Her hair billowing around her face as she stopped, she took a moment to collect herself while one of the students for the class introduced them self, as did the man she had dragged along with her. Clearly they both expected a class. Far from what the sennin had in mind. I'm not your teacher. He's been called away to an emergency call out in the village. I need the lot of you to follow me. Now. We have wounded incoming and everyone else is busy. With that, she left, moving her way quickly back into the halls and running through the bustle towards the Emergency department. Pushing one of the doors open, she entered one of the larger trauma rooms. WE have more wounded incoming, I need you three to get started on treatment of the patients in this room now. Gripping the curtain, she paused for dramatic effect. I hope you all have strong stomachs, cause this is going to be a long day otherwise. Pulling the curtain aside, she revealed 6 gurneys. On each was a large pig, each with a different injury. A dull glaze in their eyes would reveal that the animals had been drugged to keep them quieter. Behind each gurney stood a nurse, two of which had blood splatter on their scrubs, resultant from the animal that lay before them. Begin. With a small smile, the woman stepped back, and leaned beside the door, observing. The nurses would asist in the treatment of their own animals, however they would only act when and how they were told too.

-----

Pig 1's injuries consisted of an obviously broken left foreleg, and severe bruising of the upper torso. Examination would reveal three broken ribs. Use of a stethoscope would reveal a punctured lung and hint at a fluid build-up.

Pig 2's injuries was a large gash to it's abdomen, with it's intestines beginning to spill. The animal's bleeding was slow and constant, a small pool on the gurney suggested that the bleeding was quickly becoming severe.

Pig 3's had been stabbed by a knife of unknown length three times. The first two were in non-vital areas, while the third had the knife still lodged in the animal's lungs. No severe bleeding.

Pig 4's neck was wrapped in a blood soaked towel, the wound beneath being very severe and reliant on the towel's pressure to keep it slowed.

Pig 5 showed obvious signs of severe burns to much of it's body.

Pig 6 had no obvious injuries like it's fellows, however it's breathing was extremely shallow, and it did not move nearly as much as the other animal's were. A single blade protruded from it's spine.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Pig 3 chosen]

Kimi was a little surprised when the Sennin immediately started leaving the room. She had just noticed Yume and CuRua. She gave them a sad little smile. Her girls were much too big to be able to travel around most of the hospital. She wasn't normally so serious, she just felt a little odd without her girls beside her. Kimi followed Tia out the door and down the hall into the Emergency Ward. She was only a little surprised when she pulled the curtain back to reveal pigs. She took only one deep breath before her Sennin said begin. She immediately walked swiftly over to one of the pigs.
Upon first examination, she saw nothing wrong with it other than the stab wounds. She checked the two empty wounds and saw that they weren't in vital areas. Kimi moved to the last wound, the one with the knife still in it. She knew it had punctured the lung just from hearing the pig trying to breathe. She focused her mind and sent a small probe of medical chakra into the wound, searching for the tip of the blade. Once she found how deep it was, she turned to the nurse and gave her instructions.
"I need you to slowly pull the knife out as I heal the wound. If it is serrated, I'll need you to stop for a moment so we can do this a little differently than plan a." She would look for confirmation before turning back to the pig. "Let's begin."
They would continue the process, unless a complication came up, until the wound was completely closed.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Pig 2]

Before proper introductions were done the students were being told to follow the woman down the hall. Giving her fox a pat on the head and a kiss on the nose, Yume caught up to the other three just out side of the triage stations. It was all she could do to stop from rolling her eyes when the curtain was pulled aside. Despite the Sennin’s air of authority and insisting that she wasn’t their teacher, this was looking an awful lot like a class to the MiT. No farmer loved their livestock enough to bring them to the hospital after such a vicious attack. It would be better for business, and the resources of the village to simply finish the job and sell the meat at market. Even with the bloody mess all around her the MiT felt her mouth water at the idea of a ham. It was a special occasion when she and Shinji could afford pork. Usually they kept to fowl, rice, tofu and vegetables.

She quickly assessed their patients and discovered that she was glad that she made a habit of not eating for at least four hours before class. At a distance it wasn’t so bad but seeing the animals flail in panic and smelling the fear and adrenaline being produced by their endocrine system was enough to make the young lady anxious. Swallowing the urge to dry heave, Yume sets to work and does a preliminary assessment of the piggies. Out of all of them, she determined that the one that was literally spilling its guts would need her immediate attention. Lungs could be drained, bones could be set, and the neck wound was being slowed by a towel. Kimi had picked the one with the three stab wounds and the one with the knife in its back would survive a little longer as long as it was kept immobile. Yume knew it was too risky to attempt to sedate the sixth pig so she takes a few acupuncture needles and pinches the nerve at the base of the neck. She had studied acupuncture since she was 8 and was very confident that this would promise to keep the pig still until someone could give it some proper attention. Heading over to her chosen specimen, Yume gives quick instructions to the nearest aid.

I’m going to need you to get five or six rolls of non-stick gauze for the burn patient and buckets of ice. Make sure the gauze doesn’t stick to the skin or it will make matters worse. Get the temperature of the patient’s burns down but DO NOT allow core temperature to drop below normal. You may gently pour water over the wounds to aid with the cooling but don’t let it gain speed or you’ll wash away any scabs that plasma has formed and impede healing. The ice must not touch skin directly or it will stick.

Now that two of the pigs had been stabilized, she addresses her own victim. She had to find out where the blood was coming from and fast. If she could get that stopped, then it would be easy enough to get the innards back inside. Grabbing sterile cloths and getting them damp but not soaked with distilled water, Yume covers the intestines that had made their way out of the pig to stop them from drying out and making more problems for herself. Doing the same with her patient as she had with the other pig, she immobilizes it with acupuncture. Her hands hover inches over the patient as she uses her chakra to explore the body cavity and determine the full extent of the damage. There were two main things she was looking out for. One was if she could find the source that was causing the majority of the bleeding and the second was if there were any knicks in the intestine and bowels that could contaminate the blood and lead to sepsis. It was surprising the change that had come over the apparent carefree woman that had been sitting in the classroom. She obviously took her work very seriously.

Hattori Kieren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching two of her students take immediate actions to work on the wounded animals, the Sennin only shook her head as the third walked away. Silly people. Shaking her head, she set her gaze back upon her charges, smiling softly as she studied their actions. At least the trainees were eager to learn. Excellent. The first, she focused herself on a pig with a knife lodged in it's chest. With the nurses help, the knife slowly slid from it's fleshy sheath, fresh blood spilling out in pulses with every fraction of the blades five rust coated inches. A straight edged weapon, it didn't do any extra damage as it slid, not like a serrated blade would have. Still, having been lodged in the animal's lungs, it's every breath had put pressure on the razor sharp blade, turning the organ into a horribly cut mass of pulsing flesh. Under the energies of the MiT, the lung fought to heal. Too hard. Organs are a tricky thing. Left to their own devices, they are capable of healing perfectly, with little help. A patch to prevent bleeding, and some sedative to prevent the subject from overworking the damaged lung, and the pig would have had a good chance of recovery in a few days. Now, under the force of the MiT's chakra, the lung had repaired itself as fast as the knife could be retracted; leaving a solid knife shaped piece of scar tissue piercing through the lung. I hope your subject never intends on returning to the battlefield. With that scar tissue, anything more strenuous then a light jog will hurt worse then hell. Not even waiting for a response, the sennin moved on, her gaze shifting to the rest of the casualties.

The other MiT's reaction was much more impressive. Spreading her focus over three subjects, she didn't focus on healing them, but on stabilizing them. Exactly the reaction she was hoping to get out of them. Being a class on trauma, with an addition of triage. Once the victims were stabilized she would be able to turn her attention to new wounded if necessary. The intention was there, but was the skills? An interesting use of acupuncture immobilizing two of the pigs allowed her to work on the more visibly wounded, all while a nurse set about dressing the burns on the third. Ranging from first to third degree, the sennin wouldn't have recommended skipping to dressing. A sedative and removal of the dead flesh in the worst areas of the burns would have been recommended, but in the short term, dressing would help prevent infection until they could be properly investigated. With the sixth pig, preventing any necessary movement was a good plan, scans would be needed of the animals spine to make sure removing the blade was safely. On the last animal the student worked on, the bleeding could be traced back to a severed vein that ran up the animal's back. Whatever had caused the wound to the animal's gut had clearly struck deep. Several cuts could also be found in the creatures intestines.

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Kimi added the last bit of healing chakra to the other wounds to get their healing sped up, the sennin came over and said that her patient wouldn't be able to do more than a light jog. Instead of getting mad or annoyed, which she was prone to lately, she closed her eyes and instructed the nurse to keep the pig calm so he doesn't tear open anything.
She headed over to the first pig and wished she had learned the anesthesia jutsu, because setting that leg was going to be extremely painful. Before getting to that, she inspected the bruises on the pig's torso. She sent small tendrils of chakra in and found the poor thing had three broken ribs and at least one had punctured the lung. She'd learned her lesson on the last lung, so she'd try a different method on this one. The next thing she found, she wasn't completely sure of with just chakra inspecting.
She grabbed a stethoscope from the table near the bed and listened to the lungs. Yep, definitely fluid in there. Luckily, it was contained to one area. It would be easy to use a giant needle to release the pressure the fluid was causing. The pig may have been sedated, but it nearly kicked her as she took the stethoscope away from it's chest. She tried to sooth in in beast language, and it kind of worked. The thing at least calmed down when she told it she was going to fix it.
Kimi turned to the nurse and asked her to help keep the pig down, being mindful of the thing's kick. The nurse nodded and held the pig with a soothing yet strong hold. Kimi moved down to the broken leg and inspected it. What a lucky pig. There were no splintered pieces, just more fracture lines branching off from the original break. Now that she thought about it, the broken ribs were like that too. What monster did all of this to these poor pigs. Sure, pigs were more or less dumb, but they were innocent life.
Using her natural strength, she pulled the leg back into position and used some medical chakra to help stimulate bone growth. There were materials for a splint nearby. With one hand, she created a clone and told it to fetch the stuff. It did so and came back quickly. In a tiny flash of light, the clone disappeared and Kimi set to work. She braced each side of the leg, so that it wouldn't be able to move, and wrapped it tightly with heavy gauze. Once done, she nodded to the nurse that it was okay to let go.
She moved back to the creatures chest, and grabbed a large needle. She used a slight amount of chakra to pinpoint where she needed to puncture the skin and then put it in. She drew the plunger out and noted the color of the fluid. It was yellowish, which she took for a good sign. At least the pooling fluid wasn't blood. She could tell that she had removed most of the fluid, but there was still some there. She'd have to come back and make a drainage port once she was done with the ribs.
With detirmination on her face, Kimi focused on creating medical chakra once more and used it to gently drag the broken ribs back into place. As with the leg bone, she flushed them with a little chakra to stimulate regrowth. She then moved to the lung, and this time, instead of healing it completely, she stimulated the growth of cells within and only closed the final layer of the lung so that it wouldn't be flooded with any thing.
She checked on the area the fluid was once more and was happy to see that no more had pooled after she had drawn the beginning amount, not that it still couldn't pool. Taking another long needle, she pierced the pig's skin once more and drew out what fluid was left, for a grand total of 35cc's. She set the needle down next to the other, full, one, and moved to make a note to watch for fluid build-up on the pig's chart.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Inuzuka cast an encouraging smile to her friend after Toraono-sama offered the criticism. Yume wasn’t sure about Kimi, but for her this was the first time she had ever experienced a real trauma setting. Working at a weekend clinic wasn’t really the same level of intensity as doing triage. Bringing her focus back to where it belongs, the vixen-kin’s nose crinkles in disgust as she smells what her chakra had just informed her of. The wounds in the intestines were mild but there were many which would just compound to make a bigger problem. Following the strand of chakra that found the source of the bleeding, Yume tacks the blood vessel together to stop the loss of blood but allows it to heal on its own. She then sets to work finding and cleaning each gash in the animal’s bowels. A small band-aid of energy was applied to each wound and would stop any bacteria from leaking into the body cavity thus reducing the chance of infection. Using light suction and damp sterile cloths, the MiT cleans up any pooled blood and ensures the body cavity has been drained of excess fluid before carefully putting the innards back inside the sow. It was a tedious process but worth the effort. If it was done wrong the animal would end up with a hernia and they would have to cut it open again. Best to do it right the first time. Once the lacerations were mended and everything back in its proper place, Yume marries the flesh, joining the inner most layers of flesh first and ending with outer most layer of the epidermis. Skin was best to heal from the inside out to mitigate scaring and uncomfortable puckering of the wound. She then instructs the nurse to bandage the pig in order to keep the wound clean enough to allow the body’s natural healing to take place.

Taking the chart in her hands, Yume indicated the type of lesions the creature suffered and put instructions to keep stress to a minimum; nothing to raise its heart rate and no blood thinners. Until it was confirmed to be healed, the least amount of pressure on the walls of the torn vein the better. Once the instructor gave her okay, Yume would move on to the pig with the sliced throat.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back