Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Lost again (Soku; Open)

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was one of those days again where she wanted to take a walk around town to explore the shops, do some grocery shopping and eventually find a pace to relax at from her daily training. Instead, she stood still, being faced with a problem that was common to her by now. Well one would call it a problem, yet she would never accept it as one, claiming she was on the right track. Yes it was denial, ofcourse it was, there was no way she could be as wrong as she actually was right? Turns out instead of having a lazy trip through the village, the samurai woman was now standing inronft of the Forest of Death, staring a hole in the fence that was keping her from the other side. As she didn't realize that she had been walking entirely in the wrong direction. To her this was the right way and as such she was considering jumping over the fence, or just competely cutting it down. Cutting it down was actually more of what she was thinking of as she knew her Noroi would feel satisfied, she hadn't had the chance to even cut down a tree since she had come to the hidden leaf. The thing was, if she was to cut that thing down, she would get in trouble and she didn't really need that right now. A little anger welled up inside her as she felt like she was to long in one spot, so she looked around to not see anyone nearby, on which she made her mind up, drawing her sword from it's sheath in one fluid motion to point it at the fence, ready to strike.

wc: 285 (training)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku was casually taking a stroll away from the village when she happened upon a individual who to her looked like was getting ready to cut down the barrier that separated the village from what ever evils resided in the Forest of Death. The young ANBU didn't know what was so important that it was necessary to cut down the fence to pass through despite there being a hole already so she decided to intervene before things got worse. Soku walked up behind the individual a safe distance away as if not to surprise her and then spoke. "You know, I don't think the village leadership would approve of such a drastic action." She gestured to the blade and back at the fence.

She walked up examining the fence wondering why the girl didn't merely jump over. It was a easy enough task and she looked like a shinobi so that should not have been a hard procedure. "I dont know why you don't merely jump over instead of blazing through it. The names Soku by the way."
She gave her name and tilted her head giving off the indication that she was inquiring to this shinobis names as well.

This shinobi was dressed in a most peculiar fashion. The lady almost looked like a samurai from the old times, the stuff you hear about in legends and she wielded a katana. Soku knew there was a faction of samurai out there but never do they travel so far. Right now, her main focus was to chop down the fence and Sokus goal was to prevent exactly that."Now then, let us place the blade down."If the warrior lady refused, Soku would have to escalate the situation and she didn't want that. On the other hand, if she agreed, they could work their way around the fence.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was making his round inside the Forest of Death. That's when he's stumbled across something very familiar with him. A small hole in the ground, caused by a paper bomb that he had set off due to some 'training' with another AIT. Ziren hasn't heard from him since.
His eyes glowed crimson red. A sign of the other Ziren taking over.
And then. He was inside of his own mind. "Well well. We meet again.
I say that I need some fresh air."

And before Ziren could say no to him, his other self took control.

Bloodlust Ziren walked until he came across a familiar face. And a not so familiar face.
"I swear if you start a fight I'm going to end you!" Ziren said internally to his other self

Bloodlust Ziren ignored him. "Hey it's Soku what's her face. And a Nanjirou! I can sense some blood on that sword from the last person that held it! I gotta say, Nanjirou woman. I would let you tear through this gate, but my weaker self would probably complain about it if I didn't at least try to stop you." He dropped a smoke bomb by the girl's feet and jumped over the fence to their side. He then leaned on the fence right in front of the Nanjirou.
"I wouldn't bother trying to slice and dice me. Because you don't want to mess with my blood." The glow of his eyes shined even brighter red.

Inner Ziren face palmed. "Dude, just stop this. I said no fighting!"

Bloodlust Ziren gave a sly smile, almost challenging the Nanjirou.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rui's ears twitched little bit as she could hear someone approach, she froze in place out of anticipation of what was going to happen. Nothing seemed to be the answer to her question as she half turned her head around to look at the approaching girl who told her off. She didn't know the girls face which was not surprising, as she generally didn't really know anyone around town, so whenever she encountered someone alone, it seemed to be somebody new. Looking at the girl a little curiously she lowered her sword and replied lowly, almost impossible to hear, "If you hadn't stopped me, nobody would have found out." Although stil a little tense, she sighed and shook her head, "I'm Rui, I guess I'm not gonna be able to continue this..." It shouldn't be in her nature to cute something down just for the heck of it anyways, boredom and her Noroi were the things encouraging her to do it. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and was about to tell the girl that she was not going to do anything funny, about to sheath her katana when she heard someones voice and suddenly a smokebomb went off.

The Nanjirou tensed up again, following the sound of her supposed opponents movements looking sidewards to see yet another stranger stand infront of her, yet this time it was infront of the fence. A crazy looking man appeared, probably about her own age. Rui's eyes narrowed at his words, but she didn't act on it, her sword remained firmly in her hand, but kept pointing to the ground as she had no intention of fighting, heck she didn't even know what was going on. "If you assumed I would just try to cut anyone up that stands in my way, your blood is not worth being spilled in the first place. I don't know you, but you seem to belong to this village, so I recommend you leaving without causing trouble." Ofcourse someone with as much pride and honor as her wouldn't just face a random villager who tried to provoke her. So to show how not-ready she was, she put away her sword and crossed her arms infront of her chest, waiting for the guy to stop his mad rambling. It would have just been problematic if he went to the village and attacked random villagers.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku nodded relieved that at least there were some sensible people in this village. "Why were you trying to get through the fence anyways?" Before Rui could anwser, there was a boom and smoke surrounded them. Instantly, Soku twitched her hands and a triple bladed kunai flew into her hands which was buzzing with lightning style chakra. Out of the smoke came Ziren rambling about blood and death and so on. Oh great, he's not himself."Hey Ziren! Snap out of it or I'll fry you for real this time!" She knew firsthand the damage Zirens inner personality would do and wasn't going to take any chances.

The other woman seemed calm not afraid or even considering the boy a real threat which Soku though was a mistake. That would only provoke him more. She displayed the kunai in a threatening manner pointing it at Ziren. "I don't want a fight but I will defend myself if need be. Damn it Ziren, wake up!!!! She shouted at him in a a attempt to startle him. In case things went south, the village was not far. She could easily run and alert the gate guards to what was going on.

Soku glanced at Rui giving her a questioning look. "I hope you know how to use that sword.
Things might get ugly here."
They kept their distance as Ziren approached his eyes riveted on them. Soku spoke in a serious tone, cold and harsh, not nice and opening like before. "One more step demon and I'll beat the lust out of you." The clouds begin to darken blotting out the sun and there was a boom of Thunder as Soku spoke. It was reacting to her actions, something not even Ziren had seen before.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Blood lust Ziren was laughing. "Oh don't worry Nasaki girl.
I'm not here to fight. Your friend is going nuts on the inside though."
He tapped his head, smiling fiendishly.
He noticed that Soku's emotions were causing a storm. "Well that's a new one. I do gotta say. Your friend wouldn't have gotten taken over by me if it wasn't for some hole in the ground. Pft! Such a crazy lunatic! Am I right?"

Inside, normal Ziren was going mad. This thing. Is driving him insane. And to top it all off. He's making a super bad impression on whoever this was that seems new to the village. He thought of taking back control. And surprisingly, it worked.
The red glow disappeared as Ziren heard his other self let out a bunch of cuss words before he was locked away into his brain again.

"Oh man... Sorry about that.
Soku. And... What did my other self call you?"
He asked the woman. Ziren remembered reading something about what his other self said, but he wasn't sure of the whole situation.
And then he turned to Soku once more. "Did you threaten to fry me?
You know what? Never mind. Sorry for letting you all see the Other me."
He sat down on the ground. It was obvious that it took a lot of control to bring himself back and the other locked away. He could feel his chakra low. Which was weird, because he didn't do anything. Ziren sat there and looked up at the two ladies.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For her part, the Samurai kept her mouth shut and watched on as the both of them got in an argument. This felt weird to her, first the two of them appeared out of nowhere, then she was about to get attacked, only for the younger girl to try and stop the madman. Well sh couldn't figure anything out as to what was going on, suspicions, but she kept her mouth shut as she was watching. She learned atleast that the guys name seemed to be Ziren, somebody Soku seemed to know, which made this even weirder. Really, Rui couldn't follow what was going on, maybe if this situation had seemed more ral to her she would have felt threatened, but at this time Soku wanting to fry the guy seemed rather interesting to her. "...?" She averted her gaze from Ziren to Soku who was serious about all of this, she seemed so ready to get into a real fight against her friend. Rui really lacked knowledge on these two and the situation, so she reacted as she felt was approriate. "I have no reason to draw my sword against this man yet. I'd rather want to know what is happening here."

Her words came even more so true when Ziren suddenly stopped in his mad rambelings and acted like nothing happened. She went silent again and was staring at Ziren, but it was less in disbelief or confusion and moreso anger. It seemed something had finally clicked in her head that seemed to make sense. "I see now." She said with a little anger in her voice. "I don't know ho you two are, but if this little play of yours was supposed to be a joke, you failed." Ziren suddenly changing character, trying to laugh it off, caused more trouble then the crazy bloodlust Ziren himself. "I assumed people in this village were real ninjas, but seeing an adult trying to pull these types of pranks is pitiful, just tell me if I am not welcome in this village." The lack of context really turned this on its for Rui, some explaining was due.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku exhaled a breath of relief as Ziren returned to his normal state. The dark clouds parted and the sun rays shone through once more. The kunoichi had a tired expression on her face as she looked down at Ziren. "Ziren, you really need to keep a handle on that. Perhaps Mikasa-sama or Yukio-sensei could help you." If Ziren didn't learn to control it then it could end up very badly one day and she didn't want that. Soku was merely offering the advice, it was up to Ziren whether he took it or not. She glanced up at the clouds curiously. They had reacted to her chakra which made her wonder why.

Rui on the other hand seemed completely lost. She was under the impression they were playing a practical joke on the newcomer and that was most certainly not the case as the samurai thought. "I apologize for the spectacle you just witnessed. This was no prank I assure you. Ziren has a bloodline power that well, sometimes acts out and he is unable to control it." She crossed her arms at Ziren silently chastising him with her eyes for making such a show. "It's ok Ziren, but please try to get a handle on it and yes I did threaten to fry you. I'll help you train to control it if that's what it takes." She smiled at him before addressing the girl. "In all my haste, I forgot to ask, why were you attempting to cut down the fence." The fence had been built to contain the evils that lurked within the forest so to cut it would earn her the wrath of Lord Umashi and that would not be a good start.

She said all this while eyeing the blade that Rui was carrying. It was fashioned in the samurai style and defnitely would make quick work of the fence. Something told Soku this stranger was a seasoned warrior of the sword. She had never seen anything like it before. The girl kept an eye on Ziren to make sure his rampage was indeed over and that he didnt try to slaughter them all. She gave a sigh, Ziren was older than her yet it felt like she was the one watching over Ziren, making sure his rampages were not destructive or getting him away from the eye of Uchiha Takeshi, the head of the ANBU branch and a strict man. Him and Ziren were not on good terms and she made sure he stayed out of trouble no matter how much he complained or resisted.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The woman obviously doesn't like either of them. Then she said that they were playing a joke on her, which kind of pissed Ziren off.
"Look lady. How about you stop acting high and mighty for once and start actually listening to people. I'm sorry for jumping you earlier, but this was not all some stupid prank. I do have a split personality and I am still trying to learn to control my own bloodline. We both have more important things to do than just playing around acting childish."
He was angry, yes. But Ziren wasn't going to let his other side take control again. Heck, they probably won't even be in this situation if his other side didn't decide to come in acting all crazy.
Then Soku promised that she would help him learn how to use his powers.
He would have been glad too. But he was pissed from what the woman with the sword had said.
"Look, I appreciate you trying to help, but the matter of fact is this. I would rather train alone than to have to be responsible for hurting or killing someone due to my other self taking over."
And that was true. Everytime that he trained with others something bad has happened. That's why he only trained by himself. He turned away from the two women, ready to leave if either of them starts to argue with him. The white of his eyes now red.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dirty blood it was if it caused him to turn into this. On this occasion Rui was glad about her own blood, even if it was not what she would like it to be. She kind of noted that Soku tried to explain that this was not a prank and without even looking at the girl, eyes still on Ziren she simpy replied, "Fine." The next words were meant for ZIren though, "It's not lady, I do have a name and it is Rui. Obviously if you had more important things to do you woulnd't be here. You don't even seem to be serious about your apology." She gritted her teeth and stared at him hoping for a reply, but he didn't seem to have any sorts of manners turning away after talking to the other girl. Big mistake from his side if he thought he was done with this so easily, he had only hinself to blame. In a rush she grabbed the man by a shoulder to spin him around and, without hesitation, headbut him out of nowhere. She busted herself open, but ignored the blood running down between her eyes. "Listen up, before you control any split personality you should learn some manners. Training should be your last concern if you have that many issues, get help first, I will not stand for you hurting anyone for your own incompetence." She turned around to the younger girl still looking angrier then it should be humanly possible. With the back of her hand she wiped the strand of blood of her forhead, only for it to start bleeding again. "And if you wanna be his friend, you should make sure he gets his help before you want to do training with him or he's gonna hurt you." Afterall, no matter how angry she was, she wouldn't wanna anyone to get hurt - except Ziren here, he deserved it. Turning around, it was now her who was attempting to leave. She was audibly cursing things like "What is wrong with this village." as she headed back the way towards town.

[Topic left unless stopped - I like it like this for a first encounter, if you don't like the headbut thing then I'll change it, it's just a fitting reaction for her (that or punching him :p ).]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku watched a bit surprised as Rui head butted Ziren angry at the fact how he had spoken to her. She then left them storming off to the town muttering under her breath about the village. The ANBU glanced at Ziren who was bleeding profusely from the impact. "Are you alright?" Soku didn't know how he'd would take that but in all honesty, he had let his anger get the best of him even if she had offended him. Soku decided not to bring up that fact or he might be more angry. "Here let me clean it up." She flipped open her pack and took out some gauze and medical wipes. Soku wiped the blood off Zirens forehead and wrapped it with the gauze to hide the bruise. "Just try not to get in more trouble, please?" She pocketed her first aid supplies and glanced after the path Rui had took. It was time she got going too.

With a casual wave to Ziren, she started the long trek back to the village shaking her head and sighing. That woman was hot tempered and one day she might aggravate the wrong person and here she was trying to keep Ziren from harm. "What have I gotten into..." Ziren was a bit stubborn too which sort of ticked her off but still, he was a friend, a very foolish one when it came to following directions it seemed. She glanced back one more time before disappearing into the midst of the buildings.
[ Topic left unless stopped]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren balled up his fists after the woman did that. Twice he had heard something coming. And twice he was too slow to react to it!
He blinked as he saw red, but Soku, thankfully, was able to calm him down. "Stupid people who think that they are better than everyone else."
He muttered to himself.
She had wiped some blood off of his forehead, but that won't matter. His blood line powers will make it stop bleeding soon enough.
He gritted his teeth, in anger. He needed to train more. If he were to be able to go up against jerks like that woman who thinks that she's entitled and better than everyone else.
He went back into the Forest of Death and let loose of his blood powers. Both being able to control it, not let his other side show, and not hurt any wildlife in the area.
He finally made a sword out of pure blood that was dripping from his forehead and sliced it through a boulder to his right. It felt almost easy. Too easy.
He stood up and frowned. Was this a sign of his powers growing? It must be. He never made a form made out of blood. Much less a full fledged sword. He let the sword go, and before it hit the ground, it fell apart and turned into a puddle of blood.
Ziren felt as if he has spent his chakra for the day. He then decided to get out of the area.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back