Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Madness is as madness does (Bl/ca switch) (Kin swap)

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was after the band had debut and the Human puppet had sustained some damages to his puppets. He felt like lately he's been really missing out on something, but he can't put a finger on why. His movements were fluid, and he could easily change his identity on a dime and nobody would really notice unless if they actually know him. Struck with this dilemma, the puppet would go out for a stroll, taking in the sights, trying to figure out what he's missing.

That is, until he came across a cemetery. There were people there grieving at the loss of a loved one. Maybe the puppet is heartless, but he doesn't really understand sadness that well. What would it matter? Death would come for all in the end, right? And then the thought struck him. He's been living on easy street for a long while now. This body, while once human, is temporary, and if he ever felt the need, he could just replace the body with a new one. Everyone else, they only have one shot at life to make the most of it. To be honest... Maybe Kureji was growing tired of being a puppet.

With a sigh, the human puppet would find a place of solitude and bring out the old scroll that he had used to turn into a puppet. Unrolling it, it was only a matter of time before he finally came across the text that he was looking for. The excerpt had in bold letters To change back into a human.

Reading through, Kureji got the gist of it, the hand seals, the amount of chakra needed to successfully do it right. It was when he had skimmed over the warning part that made him hesitate. For best results, it is highly recommended that you use your old body that should be preserved through a previous technique on this scroll. Failure to do it could result in severe damages to the soul being transferred. Kureji couldn't help but laugh at the warning. His old body is most likely decomposing somewhere in Wind country. Or was it Tea? To be honest, the puppet can't really remember.

Either way, he shrugged off the idea of using his old body and decided to read further on. If acquiring a new body is the last resort, just know that your own soul and the experiences that come with it are the only things that transfer. Powers such as bloodlines or core abilities will not transfer over to the new body. He stopped when reading that part. His skills with the guitar, of weaving genjutsu through it. It will be gone forever. The frown turned into a big smile. Hell, this might as well be a good thing to happen to him. And if he really wants to live life on the edge, then he really needs to jump into the unknown head first!

Now that the puppet has found his resolve, all that's left is to find a suitable body. He would venture out, looking, until he found someone that seems to just radiate his type of style. The guy must have came from the concert as he was wearing a Devil's Advocate shirt, had sunglasses on, and just looked like the type of guy that would want to party all day long. The puppet smiled maniacally. Target locked. They were in isolated place. Guy seems to be heading to somewhere else on the island, easy to intercept.

Before the guy could get to his destination, the puppet intercepted him. "Yo. Wassup?" He asked.

"You got something I want." Kureji said, not really elaborating on what.

The guy smirked and produced a blade. "Well, I'm not giving anything to you. And I'll warn you now. I am a master on Genjutsu and poisons."

The puppet smiled back at the guy. If only he knew. Kureji took a battle stance to get ready. The guy instantly formed hand seals and a giant dragon made of water and rushed to crash into the puppet. Kureji braced for impact, to be showered in water, but it never came. There was no impact, but... His limbs refused to work and he was flown through the air like a ragdoll.

Confused, the puppet got back up. What... What just happened? He looked around to see the water dragon fly around, making another pass by on him. He grimaced and shot out an atomic core, fully expecting to blow up the aqua serpentine, only for it to pass by it harmlessly. "Just what the hell is going on?!" Kureji would yell out in annoyance. Just as he finished his sentence, the dragon passed by him again. Again, there was no impact. But again, the puppet found himself upside down wondering what the hell just happened.

"I can now easily take you out." Genjutsu guy said, he would bring out a weapon and stab it into the ground, purple mist would fill the area. Small animals would die from the exposure, but Kureji himself would be unaffected by this at all. Why? This... Poison. It may be different from the standard type of poisons, however no poison could effect the Human puppet. He stood up and dusted himself off. "Wha-what? But... How?!"

"I could go into a whole plethora of things to state about the why, But I'll just say that I'm better than you." Kureji would say as he would flex his fingers. Puppets would pour out of his scroll as they would instantly fill the area, one hundred to one. Kureji's smile grew even wider than ever as he saw the horror on the guy's face when he realized that he was done for. It would be over in mere seconds. The crazy thing that the guy had done earlier would not be able to save him from a hundred beat downs.

The guy was now nearly dead. "Just... What do you want from me..." Blood spurted out as he spoke. He was unable to move.

"Your life." Kureji simply said. "I want to feel alive again, and you, my friend, are my one way ticket to living again. Too bad you gotta die for it to happen, you do have sweet style for clothing, I gotta say."

"Fuck y-" he was cut off as Kureji stabbed him in the abdomen. He knows that he won't have much time now that the body is now dead. He brought out a puppet to continually cast audio medic on the body to try and heal some of the damages done while he performed the necessary hand seals to transfer his soul over to the body. Performing the very last hand seal required, the puppet would release his chakra, and then it would be the last time he would refer to himself as a puppet...

His vision darkened... One second... Two... His eyes fluttered open as he gasped in surprise, followed by immense pain. He almost blacked out from the pain. The puppet that had been using audio medic had stopped, he presumed it would have been due to the fact that his consciousness had slipped out. He tried to reach out weakly towards one of his puppets. "Kota...?" Kureji froze. How would someone know his name before he became a ninja? Looking over, he would see a beautiful girl approach him, sadness, but also relief in her eyes as she knelt down next to him. She would reach out and her hands would glow. Kureji's eyes would widen as she reached over to him, expecting nothing short of a beat down. But... What's this? There was a soothing aura surrounding the band leader. But even so, if he moved too much, he would yell out in pain. "It's okay Kota... Just rest while I get you home." The girl's voice soothed him as she picked him up. Despite his best efforts, Kureji... Kota would lose consciousness once more.

Kota! Kota! Everywhere Kureji was black, darkness all around him. Just... Where was he?... Fine... Kureji. Just like that, he was blinded as his eyes started to adjust to the fierce sun. Once he was not blinded, people started to brush past him, all of which talking amongst themselves. This... Was Sand? Kureji knows very well of his original Village, the very same one that he had abandoned because he was bored. But... Why was he here? He thought he was in Moon Country right now. That is, until his eyes had settled on someone. Someone that eerily feels familiar to him.

"Hey man, what the hell's happ-" The boy walked away from him before he could finish his sentence. Things started to... fade in and out the further away from the boy. Kureji saw no other way but to follow him and see what is happening. But as he did, the scenery changed once more. This time... Oh... This place... It was the Omni Prime Medical facility. Where he was admitted after his mind had split from encountering and harnessing the Void. But... Why is he here? The boy from earlier appeared by his side. "Sheesh! Someone needs to put a bell on you! Say, what's happening?"

The boy turned to him, and it was at this moment, Kureji knew, this was him, a younger version of him. You are dying. And in your closest moment nearing death, your brain, or should I say Kota's brain, and your soul are linked.

"This is crazy, I- AHHHHHH" He yelled out and grabbed his head as he had gotten a sudden migraine, it was as if a kyoujouran had punched him in the head full force. The scene suddenly shifted once more. But this time... It was from something he has no recollection, no memory of.

"Promise me Kota. That you will never leave me." It was the girl from earlier. She had flowing silver hair... her hazel eyes... Kota was entranced by her and could be with her forever... He blinked... What? He barely even knows the girl. And he's not Kota, but rather... He rubbed his temples in frustration. Just who is he?

"I promise.. With this ring." He would say, almost as if those words came naturally to him. But... Why? He would tenderly hold her hand in his own as they kissed. Pulling back, he would find himself in front of his band mates. He hyped them up, hoping and hoping that they go along with his plans. Migoya was there too, giving the group his own thoughts and promises. Blinking, Kota... No. Kureji was holding a small little baby in his arms. Was...? The thing was kind of cute. And he had his nose and... Wait. Kureji doesn't have a son.

"Argghh! How do I get out of here?" He was now getting frustrated. He couldn't tell what was real or not. What memories were his and which were Kota's. Only you will know the answer. His other voice would tell him. So... What? Is he trapped here for all eternity because he killed someone? No... He's gotta find a way out of here! Even if he has to sift through all of Kota's memories to try and get out of here.

"Kota. He has your nose. And he's got your smile." An image of his family came into view, hearing his wife speak... No... Kureji has no family, only Akkuma and his bandmates. He kept on searching. But no matter where he looked, he kept finding wholesome things about Kota. It made him really wonder if he had lead a different life, would he be happy as Kota? But he pushed the thought away and kept searching. And kept searching. And kept searching. His own psyche was breaking down until he yelled out in anger.

He wanted to know what it meant to live. He was ready for the excitement, the adrenaline. But what he wasn't ready for was to be broken down and reassembled emotionally by what has been shown to him over and over again. "FINE! You want me to live for Kota?! I will! But I will also not abandon my past self if that's what you want!'

Everything went dark. And soon... a soft glow of light would shine on his face. Confused, Kureji would walk towards it... He expected to be tormented more with family memories of Kota. But this one was different. This time, Kota was in some sort of training grounds in Moon Country. He was fighting against a Shrine agent that wanted to take his wife away from him. The fight was looking pretty grim, to be honest. That is, until Kureji could hear Kota's own thoughts as if they were his own. All I have to do is focus! These secret techniques that I have been taught will not go to waste. Just picture a ninjutsu, cast it, but then lace it with Genjutsu. He'll never see it coming. Chakra filled the guy's hand, a rasengan, and he pushed it into the Shrine agent's body. Initially, nothing happened, but just like the water dragon bullet did to Kureji, the Shrine Agent slumped over, knocked out. So... That's how he did it. But... Could there really be such a power?

The memory faded, and then showed Kota reading a book while eating an apple. "Seriously Kota. When are you not reading that book?"

"It was given to me by my old master. Said I might find a use of it if I apply what I learned from him." That's it! Kureji's mind raced. In the memory he skimmed the pages, reading through them. He stopped. He seen the technique called a kinjutsu. More so, Chaos Witch. He was unfamiliar with such a thing, but reading more into it, basically he got the gist of it being that as long as he can think of it happening, he can lace either genjutsu with ninjutsu or vice versa. The only question is, could he use it to escape from here? To literally will himself to come backk? Unlikely. While he thought of a way to get out, he would feel warmth surround his body.

And in a blink of his eyes, everything was blurred. Rubbing his eyes instinctively, he got his bearings. He was inside a house. Trying to move, he found that he was pinned by... It was the girl in Kota's memories. Part of him, was fine like this. But the actual part of him was raring to go. It won't be until later that day he would be able to move around once more. He would study the book that Kota had studied before him. it went into more detail about the Chaos Witch and to his surprise, a new weakness in a person's perception. Madness. Kureji himself had experienced this twice upon him. Once was when he actually fought Kota. The other would be trying to escape that nightmare of shared memories. That part... It will definitely keep him thinking about everything up to this point.

He would snoop around the house when his wife... No, Kota's wife was asleep, to find more records on Kota. Apparently he was an Ikebana Yamanaka. And he had a whole book here to explain his abilities and powers of his bloodline, to presumably teach his son when he got old enough.

This life that Kota had made for himself, wasn't something to snuff at. Kureji would do well with his promise to make the most of this life. For a whole week, day in, and day out, he would switch from night to day training himself on learning all of the ins and outs of the Chaos Witch, and then he would focus all he had on becoming the best Yamanaka he can. He was lucky that Kota was a physical type of Yamanaka as well, though there were no puppet weapons for him to use. Nevertheless, he would train, learn to use poisons more than ever before, along with channeling Genjutsus through his weapons.

Then. One day came when they had a visitor. It was someone that Kureji thought he would never see. It was that Shrine agent from Kota's memories. And this time, he had back up three of them. "Tell you what Kota. We let you live, but both you and your wife becomes our slaves. Not a bad deal eh? And don't even think about trying that weird thing again! We'll pummel you real quick if we catch onto whatever you have planned."

Kureji smiled. Kota seemed like a nice guy, but he had made the mistake of letting this guy live. But it didn't matter to him that much. "You know what? I'm so confident that I can beat all of you, I'm setting my weapon down on the ground." He stabbed the sword into the ground, and with it, he activated Fields of Elysian, with the genjutsu Raidial shock. All of them were instantly effected by the poison laced genjutsu that covered the area. He wasted no time. He would combo in some ninjutsus and target their madness perception. In mere seconds they had succumbed to their brains melting down.

He felt triumphant. But... This simple act of taking out the garbage would give reason to the Shrine to retaliate, most likely wanting to harm him, and if they can't do it physically, they will... Damn it all to hell, he thought to himself. Making a clone, he would send it out to the nearest Myakashi residence, in hopes that Migoya or one of his ilk would be willing to pull some extra leg work. As for him, he would make way back to his... no, Kota's house to warn his wife about the dangers they are in.

"Whoa! You're back a little earlier from your daily training honey!" She would give him a hug. Butterflies would bounce around in the man's stomach, but he forced it down to focus at the task at hand.

"Hey. Listen to me. I need you to get our son and leave this place. I know some people and they will get you to safety. I need you to not ask any questions just go. They are the Myakashi and they will keep you safe, just tell them that Kota sent you"

She would nod, but she wouldn't leave before giving him a tender kiss on his lips before going. This would leave him standing there, stunned. Again, he was now torn with what to do. Should he try and pursue this type of life? What would be waiting for him if he does? He shook his head.

"No. This isn't my lifestyle..." He said to himself solemnly. But he won't let anyone try to get to Kota's family. He owes him that much. For that, he will need to cause a diversion and a way for them to not be able to track down Kota's family.

Forming hand seals, Kureji would blow up Kota's house, effectively erasing anything the Shrine might be able to use against Kota or Kureji. But that wouldn't be all, no. But before he can really act, he was surrounded by Shrine goons. Looking around, not a lot were really trained by the looks of it, meaning they sent a rushed group. Even still, he can't go easy on them. No matter. It was time to really see what power the Chaos Witch can do when backed into a corner.

He would let his mind flow over and show these Shrine nobodies what it means to mess with him. Manifested Madness. Reality would distort all around in the immediate area as Kureji would fire off genjutsu after genjutsu on to the enemies. They were scared. Because not only were their mentality being attacked, but they were physically being attacked as well. Fire, Lightning, Water and the like crash into his enemies while their brains turn to mush until finally it was over.

And after that? Quiet. Everything that was needed to be done, was done. He saved Kota's family, he now has a real body along with a bloodline and an unknown kinjutsu. But there was one other thing bugging him.

It took him a minute, but he finally made it to where his old puppets were. Surprisingly, they were pretty much left alone, but left to be at the mercy of the weather and elements would surely deteriorate them over time. These were his works of art. Trying to attach chakra string to his hito puppets worked, but trying to make them do the things he used to be able to do... Not even a reaction. Surely he can use them as normal puppets, but maybe, just maybe, it was time to really start living life.

These hito puppets were the proof that he had lived a good life as a human puppet. But now that he has thrown away that life style, he now has made the choice to make do with what he can. Now if he can lace his new puppets with nightshade extract... That has his gears turning. But for now... Hand seals were formed and flames sprouted from his hands, burning all of his previous creations. Kureji would stand there solemnly as he had lost a part of himself that day. Kota's memory a solemn reminder to Kureji that there will be more to life than just adrenaline and craziness.

But for now, all he can do is hope for the safety of Kota's family and get back to what he does best.

"Monika. Shinjo. Hope I haven't made you guys wait on me too long."

(wc:3570)
(topic entered)
(using kin removal card to get rid of human puppet)
(Bl/ca swap from Cadency to Ikebana Yamanaka)
(Gaining Chaos witch)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back