Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Man to man talk (private; requesting Takeshi)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren walked up the steps of the Uchiha house hold. Today, was a formal day, as he wore a nice suit, black and white, he decided to leave behind his metal arm back at his house, as the left sleeve was folded over and pinned to keep the sleeve in place. He didn't even bother to wear contacts. If he was to face the main head of the Uchiha household, he would need to show his true self, no hiding like a coward that some people want him to look like.

Ziren stood tall and proud, he wasn't scared of the Hokage. No matter what. In fact, he is angry with him. Angry that he had hurt both Asuka and Hana. That he forced Ziren to watch as he stuck a girl, of his own blood with a sword. Someone that Ziren deeply cared about and paid an arm as a price so she can keep her eyes.

Ziren knocked in the door, three times in a row. And stood by for Takeshi to answer the door.

(Requesting Uchiha Takeshi)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit in the Clan head room, it seemed that he was needed once more for Clan matters, between these and the Hokage duties he found himself becoming stretched, though he knew full well that it was expected of him to preformed both with little to no hassle. He allowed a small nod as he thought about all the consideration and actions that he had to take for the day. He sighed to himself as he grabbed a seat at the desk of the clan house, he allowed himself to wait for the guest to arrive.

The doors to the outer gardens once more where opened for the day it seemed that the sun was shining, and he would not sit on the small box and just allow himself to admire the view outside, he knew full well that he would enjoy the site and knew full well that everything he did was for a purpose. He glanced at the people of the clan that walked around it seemed that every single one of them had a purpose, they all had a task to complete and he would not stop them from doing their task. He waited to find out what the purpose of this meeting was, but he was sure that he would have his answer shortly.

When Ziren came to the door he would be allowed inside, and he would be allowed to enter the Clan house. He would be direct to where Takeshi was located to have his discussion though this time things where different. Ziren would see that as soon as he stepped in and saw the purple eyes that he had since acquired.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The doors opened. Ziren let go of his anger on his face and put on a calm demeanor. His muscles were relaxed, as he was directed into the Uchiha household.

There, he found the head of the house himself. Takeshi. Then Ziren noticed something. His eyes were purple. As far as he could remember, Takeshi never had purple eyes. Ziren didn't show any surprise, as such, this was not a time for small talk.

"Lord Hokage. I come to meet with you personally for a special request. I've thought about this for a long time, and after so much has happened, I have finally found my answer." He gave a slight bow and then looked up at the man before him.

"I ask for your permission to take Uchiha Hana's hand in marriage. From what happened our last meeting... I realized that time is short for a shinobi. No matter how powerful one may think, there will always be another to prove them wrong. I want to spend my life with her and make sure mine and her kids have a bright future."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to Ziren, it seemed he wanted to get direct to the point, though Takeshi considered that more of a gift than a curse as he listened to the words of Ziren. Pondering on each of them as he listened to the man it seemed that things where still changing in the world of the Shinobi. Though he allowed himself to ponder the question it seemed that Ziren was moving on as well with the times, though this was something that he could not be happier with. The days of the clan had once more become something that he was used to.

“I see, so you want to marry one of the Clan. Even after your recent actions which has been causing concern you still wish to do this I take it?”

Takeshi allowed himself to lean back in the seat slightly, he allowed himself to rest his hand on the side of his head as he pondered over the question for a few minutes. He finally came to a decision about the matter, it seemed that he wondered about the reaction and the best way to explain it moving forward.

“Permission of marriage is granted, however unlike Hana you are not permitted to join the ranks of the Uchiha clan. As for the children, they may be granted access to the clan if they show the powers of the eyes. For now this is the terms I offer for the approval of this marriage, I think you will agree these are acceptable yes?”

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened as Takeshi has spoken. When he spoke of his own recent actions, Ziren waited for the man to pause.

"Yes I do. I can't change the past, but I also want to make amends. One of them, was killing my brother. The very man that posed a threat to the Village. Even with that said... I don't know if you'll ever forgive me. No matter how much I try to do the right thing."

He listened as Takeshi spoke some more. He obviously didn't want Ziren, and anyone of his blood powers, even if it is from a child, to be part of the clan. Inside, he was angry. But on the outside, he kept a cool head.

"Agreed on these terms. Just one more thing." Ziren paused. "A while back, my brother had burned down my house. I'm not asking for housing, because I already have that handled. I am running a business, and just bought a separate home. What I'm getting at is that I would like to have Hana and the kids live with me in my new home. You won't have to worry about any of the bills getting paid and if the children are getting their food because with my missions, along with my business, it can do both. Of paying the bills, making sure my family has a roof over their head, and food in their plates. A comfortable life even."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the words of Ziren, he allowed himself to sigh slightly as he considered the words it seemed that he wanted to try and put things right, but the problem with that was every time they did things wrong it would be damaging to the village and he knew full well that was something that he could not accept any more. He let the frown expand slightly as he looked for a few moments at the options that he would have.

“If you continue to do things that effect this Clan or even this village I will have a worse fate in store, you keep saying you want to be better, but you continue to act like Maru. You should consider what you deem to be appropriate.”

Takeshi allowed himself to stand up in those few seconds as he walked to the garden and looked up to the sun before he turned his attention back to Ziren.

“She can go live with you, I have no issue with that, though if I have any more hearings of disorder or of issues, that will change. Consider this an act of faith in you Ziren. I hope you prove my comparison wrong but look at what you do first before you do it, I will look at reports from the members of the ANBU Branch. Just to make sure there is no issues, now that is done I must take my leave. I have pressing matters to get on with.”

[Topic Left]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren didn't like the sound of Takeshi's voice, when he mentioned Maru and how he seemed to act like Maru. Ziren feels different about this situation.

Then he spoke of the consequences that would follow if Ziren messed up anymore. The calm demeanor was slowly fading away as he was basically told that he was not someone that was wanted around here.

"Lord Hokage. If I may." Ziren walked by the Uchiha's side and got in front of him, not a threatening manner, but enough to say that he wasn't done speaking with the older man.

"You say I act like Maru, but I fail to see how. Unlike him, I actually care about the village and everyone in it, I will die if I have to in order to protect everyone in here in the village. Back in Tea, I stood by Lord Umashi's side as I fought with him against Maru, who was harassing a little girl from the Sand Village. Another time I chased him around Tea because he kidnapped Hana."

Ziren paused for a second. Then he spoke again, "I killed my own brother to keep the village safe. Even though I had anger and wanted to have payback in him for what he has done, I made sure that he paid with his life for the things he has done to the village."

Another pause, "You may think differently, mainly for the recent thing that I have done, but I can assure you. I actually feel sadness, I feel sorrow, I feel like a fuck up for what I have done. Maru wouldn't have even bat an eye. In fact he would have laughed on the matter! Every problem that has arisen involving me or around me, I have fixed or tried to fix to the best of my capabilities. I didn't see Maru changing one bit. In fact he's gotten worst and worst each passing day. Let me tell you, Lord Hokage. You treat people like they should be an outcast, then that's what they feel like, and that's how they are going to act."

(Stopped Takeshi from leaving topic)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to frown slightly, it seemed that he had not made himself clear, he would have to rectify that mistake right now. As he hauled himself up to full height it seemed that the boy wanted to use words, that was fine then his own words would be the repercussions in this situation that he would have to live with. He knew full well that the situation was one that he had two reactions to. But Ziren wanted to consider himself to not be Maru so he would be treated the opposite as maybe that would teach the man.

“You do things without thinking about the consequence, you would rather talk with actions than with words. You have failed to put leaf in a good light, first you fought inside of Tea Country. A place that frankly we have got a bad name because of actions of Leaf for fighting. You acted like tea was a play ground and chased him like a small boy. Again, you acted before thinking about any form of consequence or how that would look for leaf.”

Takeshi was not getting started he looked at Maru, the purple eyes shining with focus and intent on this conversation. He had hoped Ziren would learn but apparently, he had not done so and such he would treat him like what he had become.

“So you killed your brother, and that makes it all right? No he was a treat to this village that you left to go un check before it became public knowledge then wanted to act upon it. Unacceptable, and once more you find yourself saying that killing him was something that you did, you failed to do so until it became public.”

The Clan head was now speaking as a Hokage, he had been addressed enough times in this conversation that it had gone that way as he allowed himself to sigh slightly as he looked at Ziren before being blunt about the last bit.

“Your recent actions, all the actions that I hear about. I have not yet seen you prove yourself worthy to hold the Rank of ANBU. Maru was exiled from leaf for his mistakes, he was kicked out and never allowed back, yet you still stand here and dare to tell me that I am treating you like a outcast? You really want to open this door. So be it Ziren. I will try and fix you, and this will be the way it goes form now. Report to one of the three ANBU Captains. You are hereby put onto probation of the rank of Anbu in Training. I hear one more thing about you, one more sliver of bad news, you are removed from the Branch.”

He allowed himself to show his true nature to Ziren, he had tried to help the boy multiple times, he had tried to point Ziren in the right direction even tried to make sure that he understood what was being said to him, but apparently no matter how much he pushed he never got the message.

“Maru would have also killed a comrade without thinking, just like you nearly did with Izumi. So to say you care and then show me the other side is completely wrong. Let alone stopping me to tell me you feel like an outcast. I have been open to you. I have unlocked your Bloodline, personally seen to your training, watched you grow and do what you want without hassle. I have made you suffer when you nearly killed my Son. And I treat you like an outcast? You are now taking the piss and I have put my foot down on that. I allowed you to marry who you wanted, I have allowed you to live the way you wanted. I punished you one time, now I find myself doing it again. Out of everyone inside of the village after Maru was exiled, your name is the one that comes up of late. You have potential to do great things, yet you keep showing me the other side. Is that what you want?”

Takeshi allowed himself to sight deep inside as he pondered a few seconds, trying to understand what went into Zirens head the difference between them was something he just couldn’t fathom and wondered if Ziren even knew it.

“See the issue with Maru, he did the things he did and knew they where wrong. He knew what his actions where doing and knew what consequences they would have. You do things and don’t even deliberately try and do them, yet they are wrong, they have consequences. And you seem to not understand that. Is there anything else you want to tell me Ziren, or do you feel that I am still treating you like an outcast?”

[OOC: Branch Probation Placed on Ziren]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren looked at the Hokage. He knew he was in trouble this time. This time he was full aware of it. "That may be true of the fact that I act before I think. But what would you rather have? Maru, at the time still being part of the Leaf, making a bad name of us, harassing other people from other villages, or having one of our own stop him before he could go any further. Or let him bound around Tea, kidnapping people left and right without anyone to even try to stop him?"

He stared back at the Hokage. He wasn't going to budge about this. He knew where he stood. He admits, he has made some mistakes. And he will have to live with those. But he won't back down.

"I tried to act upon it so many times. To kill my brother. But every single time he had gotten the better of me. You are right that I should have told you all. But I got it done. He is dead now."

Then he looked at Takeshi, seeing as that he was now putting his career on the line. "You said so yourself. Saying I act like Maru so much."

"And I'm sorry. Sorry for what had happened to Izumi. I would do everything to take it back if I could have. But since we are talking about family now." Ziren paused. He knew he was in deep shit. He was basically digging his own grave at this point. But he wanted to get the point across. "You are supposed to be the Hokage. Caring. The protector if everyone in the Village. But as far I see from you. You attack the weak. You struck down two of your own blood without a single bit of remorse, when you know it should have only have been me that should have been punished. What happened to the word of family then? I have no actual blood relatives here, though I've treated almost everyone here like family. See you may think I have had no remorse when I hurt Izumi. But it has plagued my mind ever since. Heck, even for the ANBU meeting, about Maki's disappearance, I showed up, half bleeding out, why? Because I got the call. The call that all ANBU and AIT were needed. I showed up half dead, because I figured if all were being called, that something was happening in the village. And that I can't just sit around and do nothing while everyone does everything."

He listened as Takeshi spoke one last time. "Yeah, I don't really understand half the stuff I do, that I get in trouble for. I've never had anyone to even look up to. I just tried. And even though I do make mistakes, I try to fix them. That is one thing you left out between the difference between Maru and me. I at least try to fix the situation as best as I can.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The straw that broke the camels back had just come to furious as the Hokage stood there, the wind gently breezing at him as he allowed himself to feel the anger that passed to his second body, watching as the red cloaked figure walked up behind Ziren, the sunglasses reflecting the man’s back to him as a sinister smile crossed the path’s lips as it judged him in those split seconds, deeming if he was worthy or not of being a threat. It tilted its head slightly catching the end of the conversation before speaking, calculating the words with precision.

“You say that, but Maru tried to make his actions get fixed with his fists, by changing people to see things from his point of view, he tried to fix the situation in his own way. You are exactly like Maru and the sad part is you cannot even see it, even after it cost you an arm you cannot see that you are still falling short of the expectation. Instead you wish to stand here and judge me? I have sacrificed more than you will ever know for this village and you stand here and try and judge me on my actions.”

The man with the red hat glanced up at Ziren, the pure anger, pure malice and pure insight into those eyes was enough to make most back away. Ziren didn’t have that luxury as now he was standing between the two of them. Each one glaring down at him as Takeshi allowed himself to consider the words of Ziren, the anger that flowed inside of him he calmed down. Remembering back to a time with Umashi and how that ended he pondered for a few seconds as he wanted to try and resolve this peacefully.

“Your right Maru, I should take more care in how our next generation is grown inside of the village. And tell me Ziren, how would you handle an attack on your family directly. Would you just let it happen? I think not. I struck them down, so they can pick themselves up and dust themselves off. You have not done that, you have held onto anger, held onto weakness. For that I cannot accept that you see me as picking on the weak, Asuka has grown strong, has grown into something that is powerful. Yet you see what I did as weak, maybe that is because once again you did not learn from your lesson, you did not take it in and you have once more managed to not understand the mistake that you made.”

Takeshi allowed himself to stand dormant in front of Ziren, it seemed the boy wanted to throw blame at the Hokage and never himself, that would be a mistake that he came to understand was a grave one.

“You brought that on yourself and those that you care about, your actions have consequences. Yet you blame me for it, and sorry is what people say that insult someone, not try to kill someone from this village. Next you tell me that you turned to serve the ANBU when you where injured, you became a problem to them, you became an issue to them. You could have got them killed trying to protect you while you were injured and want to tell me that was a good decision. You want me to tell you that you did the right thing by endangering the branch?”

Takeshi allowed himself to frown Ziren needed a lesson in education and he would be the one to see it given to him. He allowed himself look at the body stood behind Ziren it seemed strange to see himself like this again.

“Fine, If you do not understand what your actions do, and you do not have anyone to look up to. I suggest that we send you to my personal tutor. I am going to demote you, you may be angry, you may be frustrated but work hard, push yourself to the limits and I will make it worth it for you. Report to Kenshin, Main Branch Sennin, we will make sure I do not make the same mistakes I did with Maru. Yes, I make mistakes but do not take what I do as one now. You are here by demoted to Academy Student. Speak with Kenshin he will teach you some loyalty and understanding for the way this world works. Also, he will allow you to learn to become something great. Look at it for the opportunity it is. Do not pass this chance up. Once you have passed to Genin come and find me, I will teach you a contract that will help keep you on the right and straight path.

[Ziren Demoted to Academy Student]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Takeshi was set on telling Ziren that he was like Maru. Ziren looked up at him, his bloodified eyes glaring at him. "Unlike Maru. I wasn't trying to kill people or making them go insane from the classes that he has taught in order for them to understand me."

He noticed from hearing blood, that someone else was right behind him. Likely they thought he was going to try his hand at the Hokage, but he ain't that stupid. That would just add fuel that Takeshi can use against him.

Then he had the audacity to call him Maru. Before slipping back to saying Ziren. "You know what I would have done if I was in your shoes and someone hurt my family? I would see to it that them, and only that one person suffers. Unlike your punishment to me of when I hurt your family, you ended up hurting more of your family. And in case you haven't noticed, I picked myself up, after having my house burned down, after getting my arm cut off, and then actually getting off my sorry butt to actually make a business, so that I won't be living homeless. You say that I have not taken in what you have told me, but I see it in a different perspective. Yes I fucked up. And you will never know how much sadness and sorrow I feel for hurting Izumi. But I am trying to not be a total failure like you want to look at me as. I don't think we will ever see eye to eye Takeshi."

He then continued to berrate Ziren. All the while he stood there, trying to keep a cool composure. But every word that was coming out was making Ziren grit his teeth. "I would gladly die to serve the ANBU, to serve the Leaf. I know the risks of what it would mean to do the missions. I don't expect anyone to just throw me a bone my way as weak as you might have thought of me. I know the consequences and the risks of the job of an ANBU. And if I get left behind to die, then fine! I would at least know that I had done my part of the mission to ensure that others of the Branch may live."

And then Takeshi demoted him... Ziren actually felt a loss in his heart. That loss was with sadness, and replaced with anger. He clenched his fists, and turned away from the man, pushing past the other person that was near him. His aura of death finally was coming out, as he was losing control of his anger. It seemed to only come out slowly, like a poked hole in a water bottle.

Ziren spoke, in a calm voice. Maybe too calm. "You are blind with anger. But so be it. Just promise me one thing. You will stop comparing me to Maru. I am my own person. There will be no if, and, or, or buts about the situation. Just drop it. I never have been fond of the puppet to follow in his steps, and you basically telling me that I am, puts me off. I have my own path to walk, as we all do. And I know what loyalty is, as I've told you before, I'd be glad to lay my life down for the Village."

Ziren turned to face Takeshi again, he stopped the aura of death from coming out of him. "I think both of us wasted each other's time long enough don't you think? Now, if you don't have anything else to say to me, I'll find my way out without an escort. I'm not destructive as you think I may be."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at Maru for a few moments he allowed himself to feel the twinge as his path was shoved the anger that raged inside of him settled in an instance as Takeshi allowed himself to watch Maru, it seemed that he had managed to get himself involved in a situation that he would rather avoid, that didn’t matter to him though he knew full well that this conversation was going no where it seemed that Ziren had let himself slip into a place that echoed with annoyance.

“Intrest new ability you have there, one would say almost a taint, but I cannot judge. Just make sure that you keep it in check one would hate to think that you are a problem. Though as I stated before you will be tutored personally by a Sennin, that is something that very few people have. Even after you decided to give me a slap in the face when I gave you permission to marry, and permission for Hana to live with you. Those still stand even after your outburst, don’t worry I won’t punish those that you care about for a foolish slip of the tongue naturally.”

Takeshi allowed himself to look at the cherry blossom tree it seemed that he was prepared to overlook this conversation, though he would have to delegate more, deciding to take a role that revolved himself in the office rather than be out in the open now days he wanted to make sure that he got his point across to Ziren and he would do it in one final passing of words.

“I am giving you a chance to prove that you are in fact Ziren, you are able and capable inside of this village. You are working for the same cause as I am and not against me, yet you do not see it this way. You will, and I do hope that you seize this opportunity that I have given you. You can easily prove yourself and I am giving you that very chance Ziren. Do not think this is anger, this is a calculated move and one that you can bloom from. I have given you the chance to move up and help the village, do not think that this is simply me being a ass to you. I am letting you have that chance to prove yourself that you want to be something in this village. Consider those words, you are dismissed.”

[Topic Left]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren didn't say anything when Takeshi brought up an ability that he has. Mainly because, Ziren knows that Takeshi is a dark sage. Well maybe not now, seeing as how those purple eyes of his. He knows that he now possesses the powers of the dark sage, there is little to talk about that. He listened to the man speak.

As Takeshi said that he was still going to let Ziren marry Hana and have her move into his house, Ziren guessed that he has to be thankful for that at the least. "Thank you. Hana, and her and my kids mean the world to me." He didn't say anything about when Takeshi said that he would get some training in with a Sennin. Frankly, if he had to take a guess, the training and tutoring might turn out to be some kind of punishment. But oh well, he'll cross that bridge when he comes to it.

Then as the man spoke some more, Ziren let out a sigh. They might be working for the same cause, but both have different things that drives them.

As he listened to him speak, it was as if he was speaking of some kind of change in the future. Well, considering the mess that Ziren is now in, he doubts it can get any worse. For now, he will just wait and see. Maybe. Just maybe it could get better.

He still felt that anger, but he was done with the talking and just wanted to get his meeting with the Sennin done and over with so that he can be with his wife and children.

Ziren walked out, without any escort, not disturbing a single thing out of place as he walked out of the Uchiha household.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back