Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Maple Festival - Time to live a little! (Open!)

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The winds blow through the clear night sky, polluted by the bright lights and puffs of black smoke coming from the buildings and the rapidly assembled tents of maple town. The famed maple trees of the district, trees famously found only in the Leaf had begun to develop into their seasonal hues. The whispers of this night had been occurring a month before, excitement growing for what was inevitable to come. The night that many prepared for, tourists from far and wide converging on the town for this very time …

It was the time of year for another of the villages famous maple festivals!

26a1129f63310f0fc3d73a63df36b091.jpg

In the streets roamed hundreds, as crowds formed around tents and shops. Amazing dishes were created and displayed by the chefs; aspiring and professional, each competing against one another while also showing the wonders of the maple syrup that the town earned its name from. The smells of the many dishes carried themselves on the wind throughout the town as the event reached full swing. The festivals of the day had already been done, but as the night had arrived, the people had begun celebrations with stronger fervour!

Hideki Riku, the local white-haired scoundrel of the village, stood tall on one of the rooftops at the centre of the affairs, lit up by several ‘borrowed’ lanterns from the festival. The boy had of late been earning notoriety within the village for several spectacles, and a festival such as this was just too hard to resist.

“Come one, come all!” The rogue declared to the growing crowd around the makeshift stage, “Ladies and gentlemen of the Leaf village! Tonight … tonight is a night to remember, and what better way to remember then with some flare!”

There was a silence among the crowd for only a moment before the young boy raised a hand, throwing three fingers upwards in a signal, a small ball rolling from his hand as the fingers left. At one moment, the ball exploded into a large puff of smoke and in the next, across the maple town, walls and ceilings erupted with multiple hues of bright light! Great flares hidden among the daytime by members of Riku’s crew finally being triggered. The towns moment of silence suddenly erupted into screams, of amazement and fear!

The night was going to be one to remember.

Hanabi Aiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C-Rank
The sheep, moving through the celebration buying over priced food and apparel that they wouldn't wear outside of the festival itself, and in the middle of them was Josei. She had come here, in the dead of night, to continue her work. That is, to pick the pockets of those who would misuse their money. She had already picked a few pockets, took the money and dumped the wallets in one of the various trash receptacles among the event, and she was about to give up and go home when a boy drew a crowd. People where staring at him, a perfect distraction. She weaved through the crowd, sliding a hand deftly into back pockets and purses, coming up with another slew of victims. She avoided targets with children, and the elderly, as she felt they needed the money. That was her code, don't hurt those who need it the most, it was her MO. She looked up for a moment as the boy through out his smoke signal that lit up the night. She wasn't distracted however, using that as a sly opportunity to pick one more pocket and head on out of the crowd. She'd dip into the alley way near by and start taking the wallets apart, the money and the rest in the trash. She had quite a hall this night, she'd buy the less fortunate some meals or maybe send the money back to her orphanage.

As she counted her haul, her sides began to hurt pretty bad. She pocketed her cash and left the alley way, heading to a nearby stall to buy some of that gross overpriced food she had just thought about hating, in an attempt to fill her stomach to prevent the pain. One bite in and the pain got worse, she'd hand the rest to a nearby dog and head toward the exit to head home and suffer in peace. She would hope she wouldn't get intercepted by some fun having boy ninjas!

[Topic Entered!]
[MFT - 333]

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While Riku was at it with the shenanigans,Kira in the meantime he was beside a large collection of flares,to set them up,he then cloaks himself in hot chakra,then touching the fuses on them and quickly igniting them and with a BOOM!...Bright lights in the sky would start to conquer the dark embrace of the night,then while doing so,he smilee,very rarely he sees such spectacular explosions,but something did so feel right,as he saw something suspicious inside the crowd he then starts observing the person,after a few minutes of thinking he then speculated it's another one of those ANBU spies out for either Riku's hide or his,then as he made his decision,he calls out for Katsu,and with a powerful whistle,the dog frantically jumps and arrives beside his kin,unlike last time,the dog was noticeably bigger,and also wearing some sort of vest on him that is probably another people stuff for dogs Kira bought for him.

images

After his dog is now in the scene,they then jumped,roof by roof,with each roof jumped on they seem to be getting closer and closer to the guy,then as they are at their final roof,Kira halts for a moment and moved to another roof which is ahead of the guy,after waiting for the dude,they then hopped off at near perfect timing,his dog Katsu behind him,and Kira in front,after doing so,he then says.

"Hello there.....fake name's Sparks....i would like to know why you are acting pretty suspicious,because not only your are following some people that are alone,you are also attempting to hide in the crowd,tell me...are you an ANBU spy?".

Kira smirks,giving out a fake identity like one of the spies infront of him that he suspects,watching people and destroying the privacy of most,or watching us or Riku while we do business,heh,if this guy really is a spy,he thought that better do my best to squeeze all the info he can probably sip off,well that is an if but he sure hoped this one is an ANBU spy,after a few moments,Kira folds his arms,whilst grinning.

[WOOT WOOT....Topic Entered!]
[Word Count:323]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
67dd072641bc394af893fc6c9be5b9f19a5ac241_hq.gif
Nitish got a message from Riku that we will going to make maple festival good this year and he said that he and Kira has stolen many of the flares from the academics training supplies for the festival and then Nitish thinks “Looks like this year’s festival is cool.” And then Nitish decides to go where Riku want him to go and then as Riku gives the signal to fire those fireworks, Nitish does a fire jutsu but in a little amount to fire those fireworks into the dark sky he always wanted to rule over.

And then after sending those fireworks into the sky Nitish sees Kira and Katsu running somewhere from top of the roof and Katsu has become even more bigger than Nitish last saw him while giving the curse seal to Kira. And then Nitish also starts chasing Kira and then he sees that Kira have stopped at a roof and then jumps down and then he introduces himself with his nickname Riku gave him and he takes the person suspicious and then Nitish also jumps down and then says “Hey sparky, what the hell are you doing? Oh hello Katsu you became even more big the last time I saw you.” And then Nitish looks at the person and then says “So you are the one Sparky taken a Suspicion well sorry about that but don’t just steal stuff and hide in crowd I have seen you stealing some of the pockets.” And then Nitish looks to Kira once again and says “come on Sparky I think she wasn’t in ANBU so for now calm down and lets go or you will make me angry.” And then Nitish starts going to another place to lit up the sky and observes what that girl is upto next.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the flares released and the chaos set in, the white-haired boy sneaked into the crowds that had once been watching his announcement. As the distraction set through the crowd, the screams finally fading into simple cheers as the people assumed it was part of the event. As tempting as the distraction was, Riku found little use of pickpocketing the people’s wallets right now; his target looming in his vision. In his view, one of the larger tents that had been set up for the event, it was a larger monstrosity with a bright purple fabric with yellow outlining to the design. The tent supposedly held one of the bigger cooks of the Leaf, come to prove is worth. The idea of managing to steal some of the chef’s food gave the rogue a grin, continuing his prowl towards the tent.

Just as the scoundrel was about to break from the crowd of people towards the great purple tent, the sight of familiar people appeared in his vision. One of his crew members, Kiramaru, bounded the roof towards something. With a curious expression, the rogue began to walk through the crowds towards the location, pushing past the people with a touch of concern. He found Kiramaru in an alleyway further towards the outskirts of maple town. Within the alleyway was sight of Kiramaru and Nitish, and some new stranger …

“Well, this is something …” Riku mused with sparkle in his eye.

With a smile, Riku stayed towards the crowds outside the alleyway, trying to avoid being spotted by either party. He wanted to see how this one played out.

Hanabi Aiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C-Rank
"Ugh come on body, stop this..." she claimed out loud as she walked, her torso had been hurting all day and she was finally wore down enough by it that she wanted to go home, to her little dog house she was squatting in, and go to bed. However as she began to leave she was deftly intercepted by some sort of vest wearing mongrel. The boy was there also, right in front of the dog, but that's where her eyes where drawn, it looked stupid to her in a vest. She'd shake her head to bring herself back to reality as the boy spoke up.

"Hello there.....fake name's Sparks....i would like to know why you are acting pretty suspicious,because not only your are following some people that are alone,you are also attempting to hide in the crowd,tell me...are you an ANBU spy?".

She bursted out laughing, with a mixture of pain noises at the boy in front of her.

"Wh-who..." she said, between laughs as she tried to catch a moment to speak. "Who says their 'fake name' is anything? You're the worst ninja ever." she eventually managed to calm herself enough to bring it around to regular speech. "I wasn't following anyone you gem of a person you, I am just trying to get home, I'm not feeling very well." her arms weren't lieing, they were wrapped around her stomach like she had a bad stomach ache. She ignored the ANBU spy part, because it was too much to unpack with her not feeling well.

Hey sparky, what the hell are you doing? Oh hello Katsu you became even more big the last time I saw you.”

She stood there and went white as a ghost. She couldn't hear the rest of what Nitish said because she bursted out laughing again, actually falling over from the pain but also the humor.

"H-he called him sparky?!" she rolled on the ground back and forth, unable to bear the pain but it was too funny. Did this newcomer help him pick the name? Is Katsu the dog? If so why doesn't it have a fake name? Seems like a big security hole to her, and it all made it even funnier. She would calm down after a few moments and slowly, but painfully, crawl back to her feet. That was the best laugh she'd had in her life time. "I apologize, but I must be on my way." she'd walk slowly around the two and the dog and be stopped in her tracks by some boy standing there staring at the proceedings, she noticed that he was the boy who made an ample distraction for her thievery. The general populace didn't care about the way she had acted just now, it was a fare where fun was to be had and she was having it.

"Nice show, do you got a fake name to?" she tried to stifle another laughing fit.

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Then after waiting for the dude's response,he then notices it was a girl,rather than a guy,which did'nt intrigue Kira much,then as he receives the response he was waiting for,he wasn't happy at all,not because his target is not an ANBU spy of any sort but the fact she is ridiculing him,Kira then became irritated,frowning because of the way she replied,and his feeling of irritation became greater as the girl laughed more as Nitish called him Sparky as if he was his pet,due to the two irritants Kira's level of anger raised,which is noticable by the small fire-cracker like explosions emanating on his clenching fist,then after that happened,Kira then said to the girl.

"I'm not here to play be-the-idiot....and worse of all..i hate idiots and i also love to beat them".

Kira said to her,and while he made a short pause on his speech,the temperature of the area they were in,was raising to a point that the body would be slightly wet in sweat,the source of that would come from Kira's chakra that became molded into an emanating heat wave shooting all over the area where they were in,while he did so,his glaring eyes would face the girl's eyes,while he did so,a mild gleam appeared on Kira's eyes,as little bits of light seemed to reflect it,then as Kira started the stare-match to the girl,he then cracks his knuckles,as he readiead himself for any probably upcoming action that he kinda hoped to happen.

While he readied himself,his dog behind him would also be doing the same,watching her,gritting it's teeth and growling,it seems like these two aren't any good at managing their temper at all,which is a very true statement as any insult was bound to light their short fuses.

"What do you say?....should we get this over it with talking...or do you prefer a more..lively yet painful way?".

Kira suggested,giving her a choice of either talking this dillema out a.k.a "the goodies'way"...or a more painful selection...which involves some injuries.

[WC:327]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
After hearing Kira fake name the girl was broken into laughter and after seeing her laughing and Kira gets angry and says that he’s not playing be-the-idiot and then Nitish says to kira “you are playing be the idiot here Kira, if she was in ANBU you should have tell her your real name cause he are pretty famous in ANBU too.” And then after saying this Nitish sees that girl was asking if Nitish has a fake name or something like this and then Nitish replies her “umm let’s see my name is Uchiha Nitish and ya can call me Nitish and what is your name little girl.” And then Nitish waits for her response. And then Nitish turns his head towards Kira and says “calm down Kira.” And Nitish thinks it was late cause Kira was already challenging her for a fight and then Nitish awakes his sharingan and looks towards Kira “I said Calm down.” In an angry voice and then looks at the girl and says quiet and politely to her “You can go your home if you are not feeling well but one think stop stealing others stuff, if you need any help come to us we will help you.” And then after saying this to girl Nitish waits for her response and then tells Kira to go with himself to other destinations.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku gave a smile at what had begun to occur. He was use to the standard conversations that the team often got involved in, but being laughed at was a new one. The white-haired rogues eyes turned towards the girl as she addressed him, so she recognised him then. His attention quickly shifted as his two crew members began to bicker about what had occurred. A laugh came from his own lips at the affairs before looking towards the girl once more.

“Nickname, nickname …” Riku pondered with a twinkle in his eye, “You may call me grand overlord supreme if you wish, or just Riku. The nickname is much more appreciated however.”

With that, Riku turned his head back towards his teammates with a grin. Kiramaru was losing his temper more and more lately, he needed to glance into that. It was Nitish that surprised him though, did he honestly just suggest to the girl to stop stealing. He had to blink at that thought, what an interesting night.

“Sparks,” Riku called out with a grin, “No attacking the girl. Blinks, no suggesting horrible pathways to the girl. Don’t want to go accidentally setting her on the path of boredom. Speaking of which …”

The rogue pushed some of the hair out of his face before his hand pointed outward, towards the large tent he had originally been targeting. His eyes locking towards the girl with a mischievous grin with a playful twinkle in his eye to match.

“I’m thinking we sort this problems with a bonding exercise …” The scoundrel thought aloud, his eyes going towards the top of the bright purple tent that could barely be seen over the alleyway, “I’ve got a mark to hit, and I only have so many hands. We get some nice food, bit of profit and Sparks over there doesn’t got a reason to spark up anymore.”

He looked back towards the three in the alleyway with a wink, his hands thrown outward in a dramatic fashion, looking towards them with his grin.

“Who knows,” Riku mentioned after, looking at the girl, “Maybe some good food will help a stomach ache. Who’s with me then?”

(OOC: My posting rate is horrid at the moment, yeesh. I’ll try and post faster now, if I fail, feel free to berate me at your leisure.)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back