Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Market day [Open]

Kioku Kasure

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satto sighed as he walked the streets, his recent efforts at trying to aid with Kaz's training had gone, poorly. That wasn't exactly true. They had gone worse than usual, and usually they were poor. He had decided to give Kaz some space and take a look around the town with his own eyes. It wasn't really needed, he remembered Kaz treading these streets a few weeks ago, but at least it was something to do. He turned and looked down an unfamiliar alley. Haven't been down here before.

"Stop! Thief!" Along the main road a purse snatcher was running away from a surprisingly sprightly old lady. Who was giving him a good run at the very least. As the pair flew past anyone paying attention would notice Satto's hand flash out and move the purse from the mans hand to the woman, the pair would take another block to realize this fact, and would be as confused as could be. Satto began walking down the alley, seemingly oblivious to what had just heard. Humming as he did so.

This alley was cramped, two people could walk comfortably next to each other. Unfortunately there were groups of people having conversations, stalls had been set up selling all sorts of wares. The two stories of walls made everything seem much more enclosed as well. Is this the lead up to the black whatserface? Or its own unique entity. He brought a bean roll and kept quietly moving along looking at what was on display.

[255]
[MFT]

Kioku Kasure

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Genuine Forbidden scrolls! Wanna learn what the Kage wants to keep hidden? How to turn into a frog and back? We've got it all!"
"Hah, who needs to be a frog when you can control armies of them? Learn the jutsus that bring countries to their knees!"
"Weapons from the stone! Genuine Samurai steel from the leaf, we've got all the weapons you need right here!"

Satto walked past the obviously dodgy ninja stalls and moved down the street coming into a small courtyard which was a burst of colour to the usual dank grand palais colours. Someone had rigged up a few of the crystals to mimic sunlight which poured over the fabric stalls. The sounds in here were just as boisterous as the ones from outside, but about much more, unique items.

"Silk from the leaf! The latest fashions from all over right here!"
"Rubbings from the desert dig to the south! Pottery from the first men!"
"Eggs from the mountain eagles! Have the most exotic pet in town!"

The shinobi finished his bean roll as he looked at the eggs Kaz would kill me, besides I'd probably be a terrible pet owner. Sighing he turned towards the pottery, looking closely for signs that they were fake.
"You do realise that trading from that dig would be illegal right?"
"Hey buddy do I ask who you kill for a living? Damn Shinobi"
"Woah, just pointing it out, besides, my badge hasn't come in yet, i'm an honest citizen like you."
"Yeah well, we do what we can right?"
"Trust me I know about bending rules to live. You might want to get a fake in there just to throw off suspicion though..."

The stall owner winked as Satto moved on to the fabric stall. He can't be mad if I buy some fabric right? I'll make him something with it, hmmm.
"How much for the purple?"
"Ahhhhh clearly a man of fine taste. I used a recipe for the dye from the time of the first kings, its said that the one known as the elemental sage wore only this colour."
"Elemental sage? Sounds familiar? Why have I heard of that..."
"Ah the legend of him and his household guard destroying armies, with only six men, I have some fabric which closely resembles their attire as well, if you are interested."
"Six men you say? I think I would like to look at those colours quite a lot. They wouldn't be blue, red, yellow, white and brown by any chance?"
"You know the legend well sir. Are you local?"
"No, but I have heard a similar legend, a long time ago."

[445] [MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back