Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Massaging a grandma (Self Moded Solo Mission)

Yokaze Chiyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For once in his life Chiyu was earlier than usual. Mostly since he was so excited to go on his first mission. He leisurely strolled into a building that read Lightning Elderly Home it was a nice building with a standard red shingle roof.

“Hello!” He spoke to a nurse behind the desk and got her attention. “I am from the academy. I have a mission to volunteer here today.” He put his best look of determination on his face. He wanted to be a professional ninja.

“Well arentcha jus an adorable little thing!” She spoke with a weird dialect, that made Chiyu blush. “Jus com a long tis way and I vil take you streight to ze person you vil be halping twoday.” She was hard to understand so it took Chiyu a minute to get it. He followed down the hall and turned right at a fork. The nurse knocked on the door and a voice told him to come in. “I have to vo I vil ze you later.” With that the nurse left and Chiyu never got a chance to grab a name.

No later than five seconds after walking in. “You little boy there message my back!” An old Obachan laid down in a long massage chair. Chiyu grimaced as he got ready to perform his first duty as a shinobi. This job would have been a lot harder if he mom did not make him give her back rubs and massages so many times. He put the oil on his hands and gently started in the upper part of the back. Paying close attention to the shoulders and feeling for any tension lumps. It was a long and laborious process that took him forty-five minutes to complete. Mostly because Obachan had him go in between the folds of flab that had accumulated, she wanted him to make it glisten with oil. Most ninja’s may have gotten sick from a task like this. Chiyu played with stinkweed once for fun ever since his sense of smell was not as acute. Still the odors of the room got too him.

“Finally done.”
Chiyu sat for a second in exhaustion. “Time for me to go!” He jumped out the room and ran for the exit.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back