Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mastering Meditation

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shouyu took a trip to one of the most tallest mountainous regions in the Lightning country. The journey here was perilous enough to make the faint of heart turn back in a hurry. But it was here, being battered by the severe weather, at tall heights, would it challenge his mediation and stillness.

Hoshi understood there was much still learn in his Shinobi journey. One thing that always kept him on track was meditation, a time to slow things down and really process it all. This life was forcing him to deal with situations that usually older people would consider difficult. Thus, calling him to make adult decisions as a youth, advancing his growth as a person. He was being called to mature, mentally more than most at this time. His emotions lately were running rampant, his spirit calling for some sort of tranquility. And so the boy found himself at the foot of the mountain, the white snow accumulating in bundles in his hair. The shivering cold brushed upon his body, he wore his usual attire, though it was teamed with a top coat that was collared up to his chin.

His warm breath beneath the collar would maintain his temperature. One step Shouyu leaped onto the mountain, a grasp with both hands and two feet infused with chakra to stick, allowed him to launch himself to higher up the mountain to a point where there was large enough edge to rest. Shouyu would take refuge here, he took a seat and crossed his legs, straightened his back and slid his hands into a tiger hand seal. His chakra then began to rush fervently within his blood stream. Shouyu would free his mind but allowing every though to come as they go until his mind was completely clear, and his split focused on his breathing.

Inhale. Exhale. And it was a slow and long process. His bypassing thoughts consisted of his family, mostly his mother and dad, and his grandmother. If they were watching, were they proud? His thoughts raced about Kumo. Did they make a mistake calling him to be a Shinobi? Was he truly gifted? Was he a productive Shinobi to the community? He began to think about the anbu. The thought of the missions he went on, the murders he witnessed, the stakes to be in the corps. Would he be able to maintain the secret? Would he be able to mercilessly murder if need be? The thoughts of his failures and successes collided and everything altogether went blank.

Shouyu was at peace during this moment. He was in tune with the environment, his chakra flowing through his body like a raging river of life, the freeing of his mind relieving some heavy stress. He continued his slower breathing pace, almost completely still aside from the occasional twitch in the face, or a brace from the strong icy winds.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Facing a giant wall of stone and jagged rock, Yuuto eyed his destination high in the sky. The cliff was probably hundreds of meters high into the air. On top of that it curved meaning Yuuto was going to have to do a hanging climb if he planned to make this work. The worst part of it all was that this mountain was full of snow making it clear that he'd be having more traction issues and since he planned on challenging his own ability, this would undoubtedly make it harder.

Focusing his power deep inside his DNA, he brought the full power of the Steadfast Manticore to his forefront, he wouldn't be utilizing the Sharingan nor his Sound Ninjutsu for this training, no he would have to rely on his body and it alone. Yuuto took off his holster like jacket, fully revealing his skin, and tied it around his waist. Yuuto then took off his shoes tying the laces together and throwing them around his neck. Next he took out a walkman, charging its power source with a Lightning Spark (which is totally cheating the need for batteries). He'd pop in Kung Fu Kenny's DAMN starting off with the song BLOOD.

Yuuto began putting a type of sticking powder on his hands, attaching the rest to his waist line on a Belt Pouch so that he could keep his hands in a certain condition to cling to the rock surface better. He started his climb, digging his hardened fingers into the cliff side. With the Manticore's DNA taking over, his body slightly changed, his nails becoming a bit sharper, his eyes looking more beast like, and his face a tad bit more ferocious. After about 10 minutes of scaling without utilizing Chakra, or any Jutsu, Yuuto was sweating. He for only 10 at far up but making amazing progress for only 10 minutes, thanks to the beastly DNA coursing through his being now.

52 Minutes had gone by now, and Yuuto was reaching the curve, on the cliff. The song DUCKWORTH was on now, hyping Yuuto up. Hearing the end of the Album always was great because it allowed you to tie the entire story the artist painted through their music.

Oh Lamar, Hail Mary and marijuana, times is hard /Pray with the hooligans, shadows all in the dark / Fellowship with demons and relatives, I'm a star / Life is one funny mothafucka / A true comedian, you gotta love him, you gotta trust him / I might be buggin', infomercials and no sleep / Introverted by my thoughts; children, listen, it gets deep / See, once upon a time inside the Nickerson Garden project / The object was to process and digest poverty's dialect / Adaptation inevitable: gun violence, crack spot / Federal policies raid buildings and drug professionals / Anthony was the oldest of seven / Well-respected, calm and collected / Laughin' and jokin' made life easier; hard times, Momma on crack / A four-year-old tellin' his nanny he needed her / His family history: pimpin' and bangin'

As he got to a bridge point in the song, Yuuto pulled himself up over the curve sweating profusely being the hardest part of this snow ridden climb. Yuuto popped his head up seeing that the curve turned into a sort of ridge. He saw someone sitting in the center which as embarrassing as this was, he got startled losing his grip and starting to fall. Breaking his rules, Yuuto quickly casted the Anti-Gravity jutsu, allowing himself to break free of gravity's grip and float himself closer to the rock ridge again using a Sound Burst underneath him to propel upward. It took him about 3-4 Seconds to do these moves, but the end result would be him calmly floating onto the ridge breathing haggardly from the long hike up and the almost death.

Hoshi if interrupted would find the dark skinned shinobi he met at the Coliseum, here in front of him shirtless and shoeless (well they were around his waist and neck respectively). He was wet from the snow and wind outside, and shivering from the icy winds. He was collecting himself, steadying his breathing while staring at Hoshi who recognized as the Byakugan user who was caste up. Now he was up here meditating?

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The cold was bothersome, though physically he wouldn't show this outwardly. His eyes remained tightly shut, his body was rigid. His thoughts came back, and suddenly began to flow about Osu's words of growth. 'Find a master. Grow in mind and attitude. Think before you act. Learn to control your power. Become a trustworthy ninja.' All of these things raced through his mind as he meditated. His nose cringed with these thoughts.

As the wind blew, he never budged, as ever thought invaded his mind, he never lost focus. He was though, struggling to keep his emotions in check. His sensitive self wanted to let loose all the bottled emotions and just... cry. He missed his family, wanted more friends, a father like figure, something, just, something more to hold on to.

During his meditation, Hoshi felt a sudden peak of energies, separate from his, and even more immense. One of his eyes opened to see a floating dark skinned Shinobi, from first look, appeared to be the medic from the coliseum. Hoshi kept an eye until he was next to Hoshi and it was confirmed. Both eyes were open now, and wide at that. Hoshi slowly pushed himself up to stand. Was this Raiden, answering his life questions? Hoshi said nothing, but a gasp, and reverted his position to a bowing one.

"Sir!... I seek... Guidance. I was told... I need to train my mind, adjust my attitude, and control my chakras beyond the level of average Shinobi. I have witness first hand, the immense amounts of chakra you possess and control, and Sir! As a medic chief, I seek your leadership. I... I..."

He couldn't mention his direct role in the anbu for those were to remain secrets in the shadows. Hoshi stammered, forehead to the floor as his voice echoed against the mountainous walls.

"I want to be great Shinobi of renowned, one to be trusted by the village and fellow comrades. I can not find myself to do that now... again... I seek apprenticeship! Will you, teach me to lead my comrades into triumphant times? Please?!"

He pleaded with the warrior, refusing to show his face from the bow until he received an answer.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed like Hoshi had begun to move when Yuuto floated down from the air. As he panted catching his breath, the younger Hoshi began bowing to Yuuto, with the older of the two staring wide eyed as he finally gulped the last pangs of exhaustion down. He put his hands on his back bending upright as he stretched further.

"Sir!... I seek... Guidance. I was told... I need to train my mind, adjust my attitude, and control my chakras beyond the level of average Shinobi. I have witness first hand, the immense amounts of chakra you possess and control, and Sir! As a medic chief, I seek your leadership. I... I..."

Yuuto brought up a single tanned finger, and attempted to flick Hoshi right on the forehead. He'd then speak up loudly using sound chakra to enhance his vocal projection.

"Kid kid kid .... Calm down a little will you? I literally just almost plummeted to my death and I mean literally. Have you ever told your chakra no? Like I mean seriously pulled all your chakra down into the depths of yourself.. so far down it would take Moby Lick to hot that junk open? No? That's what I was going through just now, I could have died!" he was being dramatic, a lot more than he normally was. No one knew that he truly feared his life, just because he was an S-Rank. A 200 Meter Drop, is still that.

After calming down a bit, Yuuto looked at Hoshi once more. The young Byakugan user would speak up again.

"I want to be great Shinobi of renowned, one to be trusted by the village and fellow comrades. I can not find myself to do that now... again... I seek apprenticeship! Will you, teach me to lead my comrades into triumphant times? Please?!" He listened to Hoshi giving him an idea of what was going on. It seemed like for some reason Hoshi needed a teacher, he wanted to be a great shinobi, he wanted to be ! ..... another fool. Yuuto had seen this enthusiasm before, the same feelings he once held when he was an Academy Student. He thanked the assassins, the Bear Marsh War, the Demons, for showing him the true nature of being a shinobi. He thanked incidents like Isaki Hoshikata and Miroku Akkuma for opening his eyes. He thanked the band of Cloud nin who turned on their Raikage for bringing him resolution.

His tone became more serious, "A passionate hero, is what you want to be? A great Shinobi trusted by villagers and fellow comrades and you want to be an apprentice. You want someone to teach you how to lead your comrades? Unless you seek to rule them through overwhelming subterfuge or power, I can't help you. Inspiration comes from those who have a spark, my only spark are to keep my family close and protect what is mine. I'm just another selfish killer trained to be a tool of calamity. I turned my back on leaders who I deemed corrupt, and I've killed more people than I can remember. I sleep at night like a baby, never bothered by the faces and eyes of those I've slain. What you want? Kid I can't offer it. I don't have it. As a shinobi we walk a fine line between tranquility and disaster. I'm afraid the only thing I could teach you is how to be a better killer."

Yuuto felt that he was selling himself way shorter than he should have but the pure enthusiasm of Hoshi gave him a bad vibe. He felt like this kid would be foreign to how Yuuto viewed the world, and he didn't want to influence the child poorly. Yuuto would begin to take out some chakra suppressing seals and place them on his body. He could feel the chakra points on his body blocking up, and with that he decided to continue scaling the mountain. He'd walk to the edge of the cliff, jumping up and digging his hand into the rock causing his fingers to bleed.

Hoshi would have a choice to make here, he could simply let Yuuto's one statement deter him from seeking training, or follow the warrior up the mountain proving that there was more to him than a boyish dream.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shouyu was flicked, which caused him to cringe and pause on what he was saying. He looked to Yuuto who had begun to speak. He seemed distressed about something, maybe he was caught in a sticky situation and his appearance was completely random. Hoshi must had must have misunderstood so he returned him with a a blank gaze.

After Yuuto had finished he continued bowing and explaining himself which after Yuuto gave a more serious answer. He spoke of a passionate hero, and what fueled Yuuto's passion, at some points through his speech, Hoshi would agree with a resound, 'Yes', in conjunction. Then the contrast was a sadistic, selfish murderer. Those of which he never encountered, but he heard of such villainous people who obtain power and abuse it. He cringed at this and wanted to speak out but would wait.

Yuuto further explained the noble and self centered warrior, perfectly contrasting the two which helped Hoshi to make a decision of what to do with his life. He completely agreed with Yuuto. His definition of the fine line between tranquility and disaster was spot on, it left the boy in thought, was wiggling at the icy rocks. While in thought, Yuuto began higher up the mountain, Shouyu turned his head fast to look at him, mouth agate. It seemed he was going to leave, but Hoshi still had questions, he would force himself to stand.

Hoshi began to focus chakra into his hands and feet the same way Yuuto did as he took a grip of one ledge of the mountain with left, reaching with his right, and simultaneously following with his feet. His fingers would undergo much stress under the weight of his body, luckily he was using chakra to help himself.

The climb began to start, however far Yuuto would travel up the mountain Hoshi would be not too far behind, struggling but succeeding to climb the icy rock wall. The struggle inspired him, he would consider this training as well having to constantly focus the chakra and utilize it to stick, even fighting against the strong icy winds was hard enough. Hoshi's breath became heavy, the stress weighing in, but his determination allowed him to not slow, but maintain his pace and continue regardless of the skin peeling on his fingers, bruising and bleeding. He grunted, shrugged off the pain and wiggles his arms to get the blood flowing. Hoshi wouldn't quit, not until he found his answers.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto continued to climb the mountain, unassisted by the aid of chakra. His fingers rang with blood as he dug his hardened skin into the side of the mountain. He was going to reach the top of this thing regardless if it took two entire days, although it definitely would not. At a certain point the air would become stale, making it harder for him to breath. Each contraction for air felt like someone was over-filling his lung with air, it was harsh like that choking feeling when you drank too much water, far too quickly. He put his head down in a way to catch a breather and hide his face from the cold ripping winds. However when his eyes looked down, he saw Hoshi, the Hyuugan boy who now was following him up the cliff. He was persistent painting the picture clearly that he wanted something from Yuuto and he wouldn't give up. The boy's determination was admirable but it wouldn't be enough to sway Yuuto. What he would need is grit and resolve to do what must be done with no regrets.

Eventually the previous Medical Chief continued to climb himself up, refocusing on the true task at hand. Eventually another curvature where the mountain dipped inward was ahead. It had been nearly two hours since the first time Hoshi saw Yuuto, and if the Hyuugan boy was still following behind, and if his Byakugan was active he'd see that Yuuto's body was nearing exhaustion, climbing in this torturous weather was more than enough to make most warriors stop, but to do it with no chakra usage was borderline insane. Eventually the three eyed warrior would reach the next stopping point revealing that this mountain had a large foothold area. It was probably the size of the Coliseum's battle ground, maybe 50% larger than it at most. The spines of the mountain peaks curved inward creating a cage like feature over the stone ledges. He'd walk around, hands on his head, while looking at the peaks and panting heavily.

Currently Yuuto was going through his mind thinking about the many moves he had made since getting to this point. He was a tactician through and through, planning each step of his actions to comfort another situation or facet to his many complications. Currently his newest complication being a young Genin or Chuunin who couldn't seem to take no for an answer. Yuuto activated his sharingan turning around focusing solely on Hoshi. His ruby eyes burning with the passion of the Uchiha, and his target's white eyes coming from the Hyuuga. In the grand schemes Yuuto was nothing more than a fake, a phony, even if it was a by-product of his lineage.

"We come from two different worlds, you and I. You see hope and the passion and will to become a great shinobi. Do you truly know what that means?" Yuuto would outstretch his hand and begin to form small bits of chakra. Hoshi would see that all three of Yuuto's chakra coils were working in unison burning off the chakra suppressing seals he placed on his body earlier. The young trainee would see what a full matured Shinobi's power looked like when it flexed. "When you become a shinobi, you become more than a protector. You also become your enemies executioner. No one in this world can prepare you for the weight of the kunai that inherently comes with being a shinobi, a soldier, a warrior. It's far more worse when you do it to protect the ones you love, every moment becomes fight or flight. However do you take a moment to think about the ones on the end of your blade? Do you remember to retain your humanity? If you do, then you already show signs of openness and weakness. " Yuuto let the words roll of his tongue as more chakra formed in his hand. It got to a point where Yuuto wasn't even hiding it, the chakra crackling and shining brightly as he infused lightning into the very core of his energy manipulation.

With an outstretched hand Yuuto pointed his Chidori Control - Lightning Blade at Hoshi, his regular Sharingan on all three of his eyes and his third eye focusing on Hoshi's every move. His next move wouldn't be to truly harm Hoshi, ... much. His next move was all about cementing into the young boy's mind that he was essentially being trained to be a tool and he had to learn how to balance those scales with his humanity. "If you followed me all the way up here, there has to be something driving you. So come at me like your life depends on it, because this far up here where it's only me and you... Well you should consider that your life does matter."

What Hoshi didn't know is that the entire time Yuuto was speaking he was actually lacing his voice with a Genjutsu, After-Image, to give Hoshi the illusion that Yuuto was still in front of him. In actuality the illusional expert had sprung into the air, dashing towards Hoshi with the Chidori outstretched coming straight for Hoshi's right bicep. He wanted to disable the Hyuuga's arms before he pushed the boy to his limit.

IC -> OOC Actions
-Yuuto activates his Sharingan
-Yuuto focuses on Hoshi with Duelist
-Yuuto uses After-Image Genjutsu on Hoshi
-Yuuto uses Chidori Control on Hoshi aiming for his right arm

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi had to have been about, 20-30 meters short of Yuuto's climb. He had to watch his hands to make sure he was gripping a good ledge, some he would follow by the blood stains of Yuuto where he had found grip. Even with use of his chakra, the climb higher up was proving difficult, and Hoshi couldn't just leap somewhere he couldn't see.

His breath was becoming short from the sharp cold air almost icing his lungs with every inhale. He had cut every breath short, and slow. His thoughts were running rampant, he was beginning to worry of his remaining stamina.

Much time had passed and what felt a couple of hours still trekking behind Yuuto up this mountain. Just what was this man doing, and where was he going? Hoshi looked up to see that he had disappeared, no. He found another place of refuge maybe. Shouyu struggled to get his way up there, stretch after stretch, step after step until his hand reached the ledge of the mass area. Shouyu would pull himself out of sheer willpower of getting a chance to rest his young body. He was halfway over before he swung his leg over and rolled into safety heaving. Yuuto appeared to be thinking to himself.

That's when Yuuto turned around with the crimson eyes of the Uchiha's sharingan, Hoshi didn't know if it was reaction or instinct but his doujutsu would activate upon sight of this, veins rippling around his eyes into his pupils. Hoshi cringed at the site of mixing chakra signatures they were stirring up a lot of chakra despite being sealed away. "He's... preparing for something?"

His words echoed through the mountainous region into the cold cloudy skies that made blistering icy winds. Hoshi's eyes began to wiggle in anticipation, he was very adept with the use of lightning chakra and could see it manifesting in Yuuto's hands as his questions sparked.

"I see the glory in a Shinobi! A renowned legend of fear and love!"

He answers quickly, boldly from his best and stomach, as if the kid truly believed these words. He knew he was young but this is what his heart felt. He wanted to protect what he loves at all cost, his own life, someone else's life, it wouldn't matter. He would do his best to protect everyone.

"To PROTECT! THAT IS MY NINJA WAY!"

Yuuto description of a Shinobi was detailed, every word sent a shiver down his spine, the hairs at the nape of his neck standing as the chills hit his skin in the form of goosebumps. Yuuto was now pointing the tip of a chidori lightning blade at Hoshi's face. In his peripheral vision, he focused on the tip of the blade, though his initial gaze never adverted from Yuuto's feet. He learned to never look those at those eyes directly.

Hoshi was swept away after his next statements, he was only looking at illusion! The real Yuuto was airborne and already launching an attack! Hoshi's eyes widened, head turning to the real Yuuto lunging with his lightning blade. Hoshi took two steps back awkwardly in reaction eyeing him until it was time. It wasn't a jutsu he wanted to use so early but immediately on contact Hoshi would be surrounded and flume of clouds revealing a wood log struck by the blade and Hoshi reappearing within close proximity, entering the Jyuuken stance.

"Hachimon... SEIMON!"

The chant had caused a burst into his chakra levels as he released three gates, a gust kicking up at his feet while he powered himself up. A light blue aura began to surround him and cause the wind around him to create a small gale.
dd2ae8e15da4dd1363950774b0393fd2.jpg

Before Hoshi prepared his attack he felt a presence, not only that he could see it. Behind and above them, a large chakra signature, with an eerie feeling to it. It was so massive Hoshi damn near forgot to press the attack. Should he stop, and alert Yuuto to this? No, he would go at him full force just as he said.

Hoshi would dash toward Yuuto, crouching when he was within close combat range. Hoshi tucked his right fist by his underarm, looking up at Yuuto launching a rising uppercut, [Shoryuken Rank 1], if Hoshi fully connected he would immediately follow up with a set of Tenketsu strikes, [Rank 3]. If he didn't, he would just recollect himself creating distance. Though, his eyes would shift to look up at the mountain for a split second and back at Yuuto where he clenched his jaw and prepped himself.

Hoshi was about to dash again when.... the roar of a monster could be heard rattling the mountain itself, its chakra signature getting stronger, or closer. Hoshi's reaction was him looking up once again as he slid to a stop and crouched low. The monster had landed on the platform revealing itself as a behemoth.

The demon appeared infuriated, enraged at something, or someone. It bellowed out, leaning back with its head tilted roaring at the skies, a fiery blazing aura seeped from his very skin and hair it appeared. Its snarls relieved smoke from its nose and mouth with every breath. One last bellow and the demon launched itself at Yuuto.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi began to pump himself up yelling about his ninja way. He spoke like a low rent Anime character, Yuuto was honestly just a tad annoyed with this kid's self imposed optimism. However in a certain light it was a very refreshing purview when thrust into this type of world. He could respect that much but he couldn't respect a shinobi that couldn't hold his water.

As Yuuto laced the After-Image Genjutsu upon Hoshi's mind, he could feel the mental hook sink itself in the abyss. Even though the boy had the Byakugan activated, he couldn't see what his mind wouldn't allow. Yuuto's Chidori attempted to drive itself into Hoshi's arm only finding the the thick recesses of a log. "A body switch?" He'd say surprised the boy snuck a log all the way with him. He was prepared for battle that much was obvious, and without a moment's notice, Hoshi who had just evaded the Chidori was now sitting in front of Yuuto entering his noble Clan's famed Stance.

Hachimon Seimon! The young Hyuugan would say, leading to his chakra levels spiking to an abnormal status. It was then that Yuuto witnessed a torrent of light blue chakra burst all throughout Hoshi's body like a raging flame. He had activated something Yuuto had never seen before, the younger's chakra glistening like a gleaming lake. The Ex-Med Chief was surely surprised by Hoshi's power something. It was simply put, marvelous.

Now the young Hyuugan was going to run up on Yuuto throwing out an uppercut, but for the eyes of the Sharingan this was a simple task to avoid. "Gotta be quicker than that Poppo", the three eyed shinobi would say taunting Hoshi. As he did, this the hairs rose on the back of his next. Hoshi instantly backed off after missing his uppercut proving that he was intelligent. He assessed the situation perfectly reading that he was too-

A roar broke the sounds of scuffling that Hoshi and Yuuto had going on. This roar broke both the concentration of Hoshi and Yuuto who had now stopped fighting and were scanning the area. With their Doujutsu they could see a large chakra source coming in from above, or at least Yuuto saw it. The Chakra was black veiled in pink lightning, and fire chakra. Yuu would perform a cartwheel evading the entrance of the creature as it landed in the center of the platform.

Demon:
1TYZz4E.gif

Yuuto barely had time to process what was in front of them before a claw came for his head. He jerked his head back just in time to only receive a nick on his cheek. However this nick was deep and blood began to gush from the cut, followed by an orange glow that would burn Yuuto's flesh. It would seem that even minor scratches from this beast would cause more damage than the two thought. Yuuto would jump backwards positioning himself next to Hoshi. "Don't let it touch you if you can help it, this creature ... I think it's a demon. We need to be very careful otherwise we both wont be making it home." The demon didn't wait for him to keep talking, lunging at the pair again but this time wreathing its hand in Lava, hinting to a master of the Lava Element. The fist came crashing down attempting to hit Yuuto and Hoshi. He was unsure if Hoshi was able to dodge this beast quick enough, so without risking his ally he'd stand tall and brace himself bringing both arms up above his head. The demon's hands met his arms definitely spraining his bones, and bringing the Med Nin to his knees. Yuu would grunt spitting in the face of the creature... which did nothing more than fizzle from the intense heat it naturally held.

The beast would attempt to weigh Yuuto down meeting a match for its power. Yet the Sonic King wouldn't simply take that kind of mess lying down. Instead he'd take this demon for a ride it never had (assuming it never had a ride... pause). "Look Hoshi, we're in a bad spot feel me? Radio won't work out here let alone alert someone for help. We're about to fight a demon Hoshi.. BRING YOUR A-GAME!" He'd yell enhanicng his voice with chakra to funnel sound jutsu through his vocal chords. Yuuto was attempting to hit the demon with the Slowed Perception Genjutsu hoping he could hinder the creature's timing and reaction speed. However the beast knew it was in a genjutsu, I mean it affected him reader, but he knew. The demon would bring a claw surrounding it with that evil chakra, and the the demon brought this fist into Masaru Yuuto's chest punching the ninja way from it.

Yuu went barreling into a wall cringing at the huge amount of pain he had just received. Whatever this fire demon was, it was toying with them. The creature would turn its attention to Hoshi running after him next attempting to hit him with a huge punch too [Falcon Punch]. While Hoshi would have to fend off this creature Yuuto began to mix his sound chakra with his healing ninjutsu and would mumble to himself casting Regeneration before getting back up to continue the fight.

[OOC]
*Consider this Demon to have Demonic Ancestry and every ability on the table*
-Demon uses Death Touch
-Demon Basic Attacks, Yuuto absorbs the hits but takes them head on
-Yuuto uses Slowed Perception on the demon, it Partial Hits
-Demon uses Fist of Sin on Yuuto
-Demon uses Falcon Punch on Hoshi
-Yuuto uses Regeneration on himself

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The entrance of the beast was grand none the less, but unexpected and not needed. Yuuto had barely managed to escape the strike before blood poured from his face and seared itself. Hoshi took a quick deduction that this being attune to fire. Yuuto then retreated beside the young Hyuuga who outwardly looked fearless, but was trembling with worry. Although, he wouldn't let weak knees hinder him now.

He braced himself as the beast lunged before Yuuto could finish his two cents of advice, and even with his enhanced eye sight, Hoshi barely saw it coming. Thankfully Yuuto was able to block, absorbing the brunt of the attack but he was being pushed by the demonic entity. This made Hoshi worry even more, if this being was giving Yuuto a tough time, then Hoshi was well out place.

Yuuto then began to resonate sounds seeming to disrupt the being, meanwhile Hoshi was powering up to release the 7th gate! The gate of wonder! He hadn't done this since about a year ago when he first unlocked the Hachimon and began testing with it. Just as Yuuto was sent crashing through the wall, Hoshi had finished. This power would easily bring him up to par with an A rank ninja, not that it would make much a difference in this particular fight but, it was all he could muster up. His aura began to rage, growing in size height wise and in diameter. His eyes turned an absolute white, ninja pupils, his young muscles beginning to bulge and be wrapped in adrenaline veins.

The best quickly turned its attention to Hoshi was wide eyed and alert. The beast came with a fist of which dodged with a swift dash to is left, leaving his previous form in a flicker, he would counter with another Shoryuken, except this one was teamed with an electric chakra coursing around his fist. [Thunderfist Mastered]. He would launch the attack that would surely connect catching the beast off guard but did little to stifle him and instead the demon recovered after the blow and snatched Hoshi mid air. With this grapple the beast jumped, held Shouyu in two hands and powerbombed the young ninja into the solid ground.

As his back connected Hoshi gave out a yell, spewing spit and losing his breath. The demon chuckled and rolled over to its feet, Hoshi would remain catching his breath a few seconds before rolling over to his side. The beast charged again but Hoshi, slid his palm to the ground, it was a simple jutsu but, he manipulated the stone floor to liquify into a muddy terrain causing the beast to stumble and slip on his approach.

-Hoshi activates gate 7.
-Hoshi uses body flicker mastered.
-Hoshi counters with Shoryuken enhanced with thunderfist.
-Hoshi uses gravel shift.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Regeneration jutsu began to work, he would have cast it on Hoshi as well if he had the breath for it but for now he could only muster himself. His caved in chest cavity began to contort, snapping back into place while healing the muscle and tissue beneath. Bloodstains remained on his chest, a reminder of the fate he nearly underwent due to this demon. Yuuto's ruby eyes watched helplessly for the moment as he watched Hoshi activate another burst of chakra. The young trainee's muscles began to bulge tearing his bandages and his veins began to pop. His aura was permeating the air around him so much that his chakra was visible to those who couldn't see chakra normally. However this type of chakra wasn't normal ... Hoshi was using his life energy in order to gain more power. Yuuto smirked impressed by the young boy's fighting spirit.

Yuuto realized that he had to catch up, he had to follow suit and power up in order to take down this threat. He wouldn't let Hoshi end up like Hashigaki Ido, not to another of the demon ilk. "Say F*&K that if you tired of slumps, like camel humps I'm just tryin get my money up...". He uttered a quick line, to start off his triage. His chakra levels began to rise, sound chakra reverberating through him, his very molecules being enhanced by the power of sound. Yuuto could see that the creature was going to need more power. He dug deep, the teal colored aura of his chakra circling him like a lion's mane as he immersed himself in the very power that his body truly held.

Their foe was just getting started, clear that their power reserves were like an endless well. Hoshi was in trouble even though his power up was admirable not even the normal means of an S-Rank could best this demon. Yuuto would begin to activate the Mangekyou Sharingan furthering his ability with illusions and perception. After regaining his composure he caught a glimpse of Hoshi fading from view completely dodging the demon's punch. The young warrior even jumped back at the demon and used Shoryuken that tapped the demon and slightly lifted him. Hoshi would then use a Thunderfist to electrocute the demon but it did't seem to do too much damage. Something was off here...

"My ninjas been waiting at intersections, exchanging out they bags for a couple o tags" two and a half seconds had gone by, his chakra coils were beginning to light on fire, the power of the Uchiha taking shape enhancing its golden aura onto his body. He could feel his Mangekyou Sharingan enhancing itself, not just like when it shifted but when it truly was at its Maximum power (haha or so you thought). Time moved much slower, or rather he could see things at a greater scale. The very chakra of the tiniest cells were now revealed to Masaru Yuuto. A chakra ring of fire and feathers surrounding his back almost like they formed wings of a phoenix.

When Yuuto saw the creature move in retaliation he realized that Hoshi was about to get tossed, Fire Hoof would snatch the boy and slam him into the ground with a destructive powerbomb. As the creature laughed at his torment of the poor child he knew that he had to do something more than just throw attacks at it. Then Hoshi proved himself to be more than just a bother, he was truly a pride of Cloud Shinobi. The young boy used Gravel Shift changing the ground to Mud and causing the demon to stumble. It was the exact opening Yuuto needed to pull off a powerful move. His body was going into its last phase of transformation, all three of his chakra coils combining to create one in unison, his chakra shooting up as he prepared to do battle with the full extent of his Chimera Gene. Yuuto's arms and legs began to bulge as well, his muscles enlarging to absorb more force than they had ever previously been able to. An aura of purple chakra would cover his arms and legs like shells of a scorpion while a tail of chakra would sprout as well.

His body physically, and mentally was reaching a new state of power many would never know. He was becoming an Avatar of Divinity, for the first time.

CH6.jpg

"So now they wonder why I'm mad billy goat gruff in the lab so I retort they report and twist it all on the ave. But see that's where they slippin, missin they intuition, keep the camera up before your boy end up facedown full of death's wishes..." He ended his small lyric sample, his voice reverberating and shaking the entire platofrm. Yuuto stepped from the hole his Mangekyou sharingan bleeding profusely as he stared into the demon's eyes so hard, that you could swear he was in its soul. The demon stood motionless lost in Yuuto's gaze, unaware that the last seven or eight seconds that Yuuto rapped for, he was actually enacting a powerful transformation that utilized a large amount of Chakra. His eyes were bleeding because of the Tsukiyomi Genjutsu that he just finished casting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukiyomi Realm: [8.33 Seconds]

The Beast wouldn't be able to react, only move sluggishly as Yuuto prepared to reign down a tremendous amount of pain and pressure on this destructive demon. In this world he had made it appear to be a tundra, something that even the flames of this demon couldn't put out.

Look at me all this danger and pain, I pray to god , my problems'll sway but these ninja never struggled a day, spoon fed while they scraping your plate now they call it paying taxes to state, Yuuto utilized a hidden A-Rank Sound Ninjutsu, one that could only be used through a conduit, for its sheer force of blowback, but that conduit would be Yuuto's vocal chords. He would be harming his own voice to do this but it was necessary. The Fugue of Fury began to shake the "air" around the demon rocking him off his feet. The creature tumbled as the sound waves bursted him down.

"Now I'mma switch the flow up, just gettin my dough up, another shortie rise from the bottom of the floor but, take a second guessin, shit I never stressed it, one more day on the ball I won't lessen..." His next Jutsu was going to be powerful one, as he aimed a Perfected Amp'd Rasen Shuriken. More than his normal sound boosted Rasen Shurikens, this one was boosted to the max. Yuuto's full power going on display to an audience of only him and this demon. The beast would be struck by the jutsu leaving Yuuto with about 2 more seconds to do something else. He'd use Sonic Strike, not boosting its rank but more so its power just enough to rock the creature with another mental sound burst.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the real world only two seconds had gone by, probably less. The demon began reeling in pain gripping its head as Yuuto gripped his left eye feeling the intense backlash pain of the Mangekyou Sharingan. The feathered wings of fire chakra began to shift some of the wings around to the top of Yuuto's head forming a crown of Fire chakra wings. He was about to prepare for the other ultimate Sharingan technique until the demon proved that Tsukiyomi was nothing more than an inconvenience.

The demon would fire off a quick Lava Torrent at Hoshi targeting the weaker one, but Yuuto wouldn't allow it, this time his third eye began to glow and erupt with chakra as he pointed his hand at the lava ninjutsu. He'd begin to absorb the jutsu, breaking it down into raw chakra and absorbing it into a chakra void. The Demon was clearly enraged by this realizing that the S-Rank Shinobi couldn't have his back turned on. But after all of the movements Yuuto made it there wasn't much time before he had to take a breather.

The Beast annoyed with Yuuto's covering for Hoshi would begin to use some of its chakra touching the ground and erecting a pillar of stone and magma. This pillar would begin to break and snap open revealing arms and legs, with a pair of magma rocks for eyes. The Blazing Golem would take a few moments before charging at Hoshi attempting to slam its magma covered fists on him.

In the meantime the fire hoof looking mofo, had all the time in the world to focus back onto Yuuto. First it would roar increasing the fire that surrounded it, piercing the shinobis eardrums, and charging more chakra. Next by usual way of slamming its fist into the ground, the demon would twist the land around them turning the stone into a magma covered wasteland, as if they were inside a cavern that sat on top of lava. Yuuto could see where this behemoth was going with this. He'd shift into a Defensive Stance focusing on dodging solely, but the demon had other plans. It would use a jutsu known as Final Confrontation, increasing the raw power of it and enhancing it in an evil way... The dark chakra that this demon had naturally infected the Lava Jutsu, turning its nature into that of a corrupt one. Yuuto's eyes widened as this torrent of lava came directly for him. He tried to dodge it, but could not escape the full power of its blast. The dark lava slammed into Yuuto trying to scorch his very soul, washing over him like a wave. Hoshi would look on in horror as Yuuto was pinned t the ground by the magma.

However upon close observation he'd see that Yuuto was defending himself as best he could, but nothing could stop that lava from piercing his skin and searing his flesh. He wouldn't give up though, and with a swift kick to the ground he was able to get himself out of the fire, his left arm being the only part of him severely burned. He would thank the gods for letting his ki be so good defensively, but that dark enhanced jutsu worried Yuuto. This battle seemed to only be getting tougher. Even though his Regeneration Jutsu was starting to kick in, the bubbled, seared flesh state of his arm would prevent him from using hand seals for the moment. Yuuto would have to completely rely on his Sound Jutsu.

He'd cut a quick look at Hoshi to see how he was faring ...

OOC
-Yuuto activates Mangekyou Sharingan [0.50]
-Yuuto activates Avatar of Divinity to gain access to all three of his BL/CA. To Hoshi's vision, Yuuto's chakra coils have fused to become one, and his chakra grew by about four times. [4.50]
-Yuuto used Tsukiyomi [3.00]

**Tsukiyomi Illusion World Actions [8.33 Seconds]**
Fugue of Fury [3.00]
Perfected Rasengan - Rasen Shuriken - Cadency Stuff [3.00]
Sonic Strike [2.00]
**End of Illusion World, Tsukiyomi**

-The Demon uses Lava Torrent on Yuuto and Hoshi
-Yuuto uses Infinite Abyss to absorb it

-The Demon then uses Blazing Golem creating an enemy that's closer to Hoshi's level

-The Blazing Golem attacks Hoshi

-The Demon uses Gaia's Wrath in order to create a new battleground, where all Fire and Earth Jutsu are treated as Lava.
-The Demon uses Final Confrontation using Akuton to make it a Dark Ninjutsu and bangs Yuuto up

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His gravel shift had worked disturbing the footing of the beast as it stood almost still. It seemed like Yuuto had captured the beast in something. He assessed a genjutsu most likely, the pain in his back ached and shook his whole body, Hoshi recollected himself with slow breathing. He had to get over this and press on. Hoshi rose from one knee to a stand powering up again as the beast stood still. His shout was fervent was would display his determination to survive.

The beast was released and began another assault, Hoshi watched wide eyes as the lava attack was sent but immediately absorbed by Yuuto, Hoshi looked wide eyes at the disappearing jutsu. Yuuto himself now only had one chakra coil emanating a neon light, Hoshi looked surprise. Whatever Yuuto had done his power levels were peaking, it seemed as if all hi energy combined and merged together. Whatever it was, Yuuto appeared a lot more powerful then this spar had started. Hoshi was truly amazed to fight side by side with such a Shinobi. It renewed his vigor, his energy returning in waves.

The beast distraught at its failure summoned a pillar which opened and revealed some kind of golem. The golem instantly brought its attention to Hoshi, while the lava demon began to duel with Yuuto. Hoshi eyed the golem, rotating his neck in circles, stretching. The golem closed in slowly, gradually picking up speed as it galloped toward Hoshi.

"I can tell. You aren't as strong as the beast. Now, regret your mistake! YOU'VE UNDERESTIMATED ME!"

Hoshi performed one tiger hand seal focusing an immense amount of chakra into his hands. The chakra began to coat his fists in a deep royal blue chakra, taking the form of roaring lion heads. As the beast would close in swinging a lava fist. Hoshi smirked and side stepped to the right, spinning he would jab at the beast two times, each strike hitting at full impact! The beast stifled, stumbled back and hoshi pressed the attack, the bandages around his gauntlets began to work on their own wrapping around the beast. Hoshi then tugged with all his might, pulling the beast into him again.

"Eight Trigrams! 256 palms!"

Hoshi began his barrage, two palms connecting perfectly. His speed was one thing he was proud of, and to be able to knock out this many strikes at once would surprise even the higher ups. Hoshi didn't stop there. After the two, a flurry of four missed clearly, Hoshi cringed and sent the same four, these hit. The beast stalled, Hoshi utilize this moment to send another eight, instantly followed by sixteen, the beast would scream now, alerting the fire demon to its dismay. The sixteen was followed by an even faster thirty two, into sixty four, finally hitting 128 points on the golem's body. After Hoshi was finished he was breathing hard, but he still had some time. The beast's body began to crackle.

The golem curled into a solid and began to rotate in position at high speeds. In that instance, the golem launched itself like a rocket ball rotating on its axis. It looked like a cannonball coming at Hoshi with intense speed. His only reaction was spinning on the balls of his feet, releasing chakra from the pores in his skin that created a dome, spinning that would block the first brunt of the attack, but as it continued. The golem was burst through Hoshi's barrier and collide with him. The force of the spin burning through his clothes skin and flesh, he was sent crashing into the wall again as the golem rolled around until it stopped, although when it did, it was done. The golem laid out and crumbled into rocks and pebbles.

"Tch! G-got him..."

Hoshi began to regain some of his energy once more, his hyperactive attitude renewing his spirit although his body was beginning to feel defeat. He forced himself to hands and knees.

Hoshi looked over to Yuuto. He seemed in a dior situation. Shouyu was out of moves and time for this round. He couldn't help but could only watch for the time being.

-Hoshi uses Twin Lion Fist Rank 3.
-Hoshi uses bandage pull.
-Hoshi uses Tenketsu Strikes Rank 3.
-Hoshi reactively uses Kaiten Rank 3.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Good..." Yuuto would say aloud to himself as he gripped his burned arm staring at the creature. He saw Hoshi had taken the golem for a ride, only catching the tail end of their fight to see that the Hyuugan had used his Kaiten, spinning with the power of chakra flowing from his pores to create a reflecting barrier, but the beast was able to break through, doing a kamikaze attack, blowing Hoshi back into the wall but the young shinobi was fine.

Hoshi was did all that he could, and Yuuto couldn’t afford much time worrying about the young Hyuugan, for now he’d have to refocus himself on the task at hand. This demon before him was using this endless dark energy proving to be a pain in the ass. The veteran hunter, didn’t have any enchanted arms for demons, so he ‘d have to solely rely on obliterating its heart, but this beast was stronger than others he had fought in the past. For now he'd would have to come up with a strategy to take the beast down. With his left arm out of commission he’d have to do so quickly and intelligently.

The demon came rushing in using another Fist of Sin, but Yuuto had already seen that move preparing himself in advance for if this demon tried to go physical again. The dark energized fist would find its mark, but not on Yuuto. So Yuu would dodge the jutsu with his superior reflexes in full tow, while slipping into the shadows. Yuuto believed he was in stealth and he started humming in preparation for a Genjutsu, but the fire demon found him. The creature used Earthen Magnitude enhancing with the corrupted chakra much like he did earlier.

This wave would be used on Hoshi and Yuuto attempting to break their legs. The medical shinobi immediately used Ambiance of the Forbidden defensively creating a barrier of Air around himself. This barrier was enhanced by the natural sound power that he held, and then he would spread its radius to that of Hoshi as well. The wave would knock the veteran down but it didn’t break his legs, instead simply hurting him. The demon would launch itself in the air summoning the molten stone around its fist, while it came crashing down on Hoshi. Yuuto would try his best to stop the beast with the Petrification Genjutsu, but while he tried to aim the Sharingan's gaze at it, the ground quaked hard enough to make him stumble and stop his Genjutsu's casting. This would give the demon time to grab Hoshi's head, from close range, using Mind Ripper a special move. If it succeeded, a searing pain would be forced through Hoshi’s head, a burning dark energy that would attempt to cause spasms that would violently interrupt his chakra flow. He’d have to deal with a weakened mind, as if someone forcibly ripped a piece of him out.

Even though the creature was still being affected by Slowed Perception, its speed was monstrous, almost impossible to stay ahead. With Yuuto's Avatar mode he was able to somewhat keep up, but it wouldn't be long before he ran out of chakra. So he would have to make a desperate move, an attempt at taking out the beast in a foul swoop. With his tools he had the gist of his plan worked out, the main pieces being that he would need to immobilize the creature and follow up with his strongest jutsu Amaterasu. The black flames wouldn't stop burning their target until it died, so this was his perfect tool against the demon, even if it was a fire one.

As the demon turned its attention onto Hoshi, the veteran shinobi ran in at blinding speed to cut the demon off. Lightning Chakra formed in his hands while he dashed, preparing another Chidori Control for his opponent. The long blade of electricity would change shape in Yuuto's hands adding a slight bend to the end of it. He'd jump into the air slamming the blade of electricity in its back and curving the bend downward, using chakra to extend its length, and pin the beast to the ground. He held the electricity struggling to keep it in place. Now that the beast was in his eye view, he had the opening he needed. With its free hand the demon would grab Yuuto and squeeze him tightly, but the black flames began finding their mark, while blood poured from his eyes. Amaterasu took hold, making the fire demon flail in rage and pain.

Before making more moves, Yuuto would survey the battlefield, seeing as the chakra from the Gaia's Wrath was slowly disappearing, and the Blazing Golem was broken and in pieces, it was safe to say that Yuuto and Hoshi had won. He'd watch as the final chakras of the creature faded only leaving the fire to burn at its husk. He'd begin to turn making his way to the injured Hoshi. It took him some extra time because of his injured body, and the toll of Avatar Mode, that he was still channeling. However these seconds of turning around would prove to be fatal. As if hidden within the darkness itself, a creeping aura filled the air. Darkness loomed over them, the pressure of a demon's aura weighing Hoshi and Yuuto down. The three eyed Shinobi would turn around to see that the body of the demon was growing. Amaterasu was dissipating as if shrugged off by some malevolent power.

Yuuto needed time to recharge for a moment before beginning any more moves, but he had no time, and although he had been slowing Ignious down with Slowed Perception, that Genjutsu was losing its effects. What happened next.. well no one could have predicted it.

tumblr_ol3ahiRo881twy7g6o1_500.gif

"You humans never change.. scratching and clawing for some type of semblence..."

Ignious, the fire demon, had changed forms leaving behind the beastial appearance for one more human. He appeared to be larger as well and brandished a blade that sang with the fire. Ignious also had a crown made of fire, and the one startling thing that they'd see was that this demon also had the Rinnengan.

As he rose a gravelled voice would speak up, one that Yuuto slightly knew but at the moment was too busy to try and decipher.

A blade of red/black steel and flames erupted from thin air materializing like a void rift. The blade was grabbed by Ignious now Humanoid hand and proceeded to slash at Yuuto with 7 different sword strikes that seemed to happen in an instant. Much like the loss of his leg. Oh did I not mention that? By the third slash Ignious had completed, Yuuto's right leg was flying through the air blood trailing behind him. He fell onto the ground backwards, rolling in pain as he gripped at the stub of his leg. “Agghhh!!” Yuuto would cry out, the fire from the blade searing the wound as well.

"Did you truly think you could defeat Ignious, the demon of fire, my shepard of flames?"

Ignious would't relent, using the flat edge of the sword to pound on Yuuto's body. With each swipe, there was a loss of feeling in his body. Each lash a reminder of the pain he'd have to endure if he wished to walk away from this battle... if he even could. He looked at the demon attempting to use his doujutsu again but the latter being smarter and more viscious. Ignious would slash at Yuuto's eyes with the sharp edge of his sword cutting the shinobis eyeballs with intense pain. Yuuto howled, his eyes bleeding more than they had before, somehow retaining vision holding on barely by the power of his Regeneration jutsu. He knew it was going to be over if it kept on this way, hell it probably was already for him, but for Hoshi it didn't have to be.

"Did you think you could escape me Masaru Yuuto!?"

He knows me? Yuuto would think to himself, before getting pummeled more by the demon's blows. His mind was becomign hazy but he knew he had to do something more here..

Yuuto would continue to take basic strikes from Igniou's blade while whispering to himself, and funneling as much chakra as he could. The Avatar of Divinity state, began to fade away, his sharingan disappearing from view as well, his body simply keeping the sheen from the hardened skin he had. Yuuto would say a name croaking in pain. "Gama...bun..ta" he struggled to get out. With the power of his voice, he was able to open a rift in the chakra void, that allowed a creature to pass. The giant red toad known as the Toad General, brandished his blade almost immediately repelling Igniou's next strike on Yuuto. He pushed the demon back with his blade and stabbed the sword into the ground cutting off the demon from Yuuto.
tumblr_ol3ahiRo881twy7g6o2_540.gif

“You sure got yourself into a tight one huh kid.” Gamabunta would say to the downed Yuuto, not taking his focus off the fire demon completely. Boss would notice that Hoshi was there as well, and he would say “You again?” showing that he had a good memory, although the last incident was rather recent.

Yuuto would begin to form chakra in his throat, forcing the words to come out while fighting with the leaking blood from his neck.

“Boss…. Let Hoshi help you fight please….” It was all he could muster for now but the Giant Toad would nod in agreeance using his tongue to snatch Hoshi and place him on his back.

"You heard him boy, it’s you and me.” Hoshi would have control over the Toad King, as they’d do battle against Ignious giving Yuuto time to rest.

OOC Actions and Notes
Now that we know the demon's name from here on out he will be referred to as Ignious

• Round 2
  • Ignious uses Fist of Sin on Yuuto [Miss]
  • Yuuto goes into Stealth [Fail]
  • Ignious uses Earthen Magnitude on Hoshi and Yuuto, trying to sprain Yuuto and Hoshi's legs. [Hits Yuuto, but doesn't hurt his legs]
  • Yuuto uses Ambiance of the Forbidden Special Action to get +30% Damage Reduction. Spreads it to Hoshi as well with Sonic Strike (Sound Wind Barrier)
  • Yuuto tries to use Petrification but is interrupted by Gaia'a Wrath [Fail]
  • Ignious uses Fist of Gaia on Hoshi [?]
  • Ignious uses Mind Ripper on Hoshi
  • Yuuto uses Chidori Control on Ignious [Hit]
  • Yuuto uses Amaterasu on Ignious [Hit]

Round 3
  • Ignious uses Form of the Demon
  • Ignious Death Touch
  • Quickdraws Sword: Magmortius, the Cursed Sword of Embers.
  • Iginious uses Higuma on Yuuto
  • Ignious uses White Lotus Strike on Yuuto
  • Yuuto uses Summoning Jutsu to summon Gamabunta

--Flavor !!! Gamabunta is summoned with his Sword unsheathed blocking Ignious's Magmortius blade, and repelling the demon from his summoner.--

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi watched as the demon prepared another brutal straight cross at Yuuto and Hoshi winced as it hit. No it didn't! Hoshi realized it was a creative jutsu appearing as if he was hit! Though he lost sight of Yuuto. The beast wasn't fooled, he was coming at Yuuto again with a wave that seemed to reach out and Hoshi covered his face and braced himself in a horse stance still feeling his legs weaken about to crumble. Then in that same breath the energy was restored. Yuuto had created some barrier and the legs should have broke only sprained and fractured, as long as his inner muscles fabric beginning to rip and tear itself apart. Hoshi held his breath and gathered himself to stand strong once more. He looked back at Yuuto.

Hoshi in time caught sight of the beast reigning down on him with another fist with his weakened legs he managed to perform an acrobatic backflip, but not enough room to create before the beast grabbed his head and sent a familiar dark energy coursing through his dome piece. It racked his brained and damn near put him on the bring only insanity before draining him of all mental power. His body weakened limbs almost looking like heated rubber, wiggling.

The demon tossed him away and he fell like a rag doll coming to a pathetic slide. That was when Yuuto came in heroically with a bolted blade of chakra enchanted lightning. Hoshi watched with his eyes, limp, body in convulsion though his brain didn't really perceive what his eyes was seeing. For the moment he was completely out of it. His body would jerk randomly non stop until he finally regained consciousness seeing the beast pinned and engulfed in black flames. Hoshi was slow to rise, his Byakugan deactivated, he began to rest by meditating. He cleared his mind while watching the impending doom. The beast would transform summoning a blade somehow shaking off the black flames as shedding a winter coat of fur. Hoshi's body rapidly would heal the sprains, the cuts, the muscles ripping apart would reach and reattach to each other. Hoshi completely regenerated seemingly too late as his eyes began to water... The horrid view of Yuuto being mauled by this new transformed beast.

Hoshi finally struggled to a stand. It seemed like Yuuto was on his last wimb before a large cloud revealed Gamabunta! Hoshi's eyes flexed activating the Byakugan once again. He entered the human realm sword drawn fending off the demon. Hoshi was finally catching his breath, it was almost his time to return to the fight, though each impending moment made his heart beat faster as he felt closer and closer to his death, but he wouldn't go easily. He was gen snatched by the tongue of the toad and propelled to the top of his head. This new view revealed a decapitated Yuuto, Hoshi blinked his finals tears and gritted his teeth. From a crouched position atop the toad, who seemed to remember Hoshi, he'd rise stoically facing the blazing demon. Hoshi's aura was still beaming and then became infused streams of water, and bolts of lightning, Hoshi had activated his storm mail chakra armor to boost his abilities with the gate.

"Gamabunta! Use your water jutsu, I'll back you up!"

Hoshi called for Gamabunta to use his water bullet while Hoshi summoned a vibrant light blue chakra into each of his fingertips and outstretched them at Ignious while the Toad Chief launched a gigantic cannonball of highly dense and compressed of rotating water. Hoshi wouldn't shoot Ignious directly with the Lightning Torrent, but instead would aim its first wave intentionally at the water bullet enhancing it with lightning, creating a storm bullet!

This attack came at such velocity, Gamabunta shooting it with torque of a true toad boss! The demon was hit dead in the torso and the ball seemed rotate in his torso before launching the beast off the cliff. So it seemed, but at the ledge the beast would slam his sword into the ground gripping tight, but the brunt of the attack still almost sent him flying, dislocating and tearing ligaments in the demon's shoulder. He was able to hold off being launched from the mountain cliff, crawling his way back into the field of arena, his weakened arm still gave him the strength to pull himself together. He cursed at the toad and boy. Now standing he rotated his arm back into place. Gamabunta grunted and threw in his two piece. Hoshi would finish.

"No! I am Hoshi Shouyu! Protector of Kumogakure! A true Shinobi of strength and resilience! You don't put NO FEAR IN MY HEART!"

Hoshi beamed with energy again within his horse stance, bringing his chakra levels to peaks as when this fight began. Hopefully the resilient attitude and loyalty to his family would impress the toad boss. Hoshi would tap on the head of toad calling him to leap toward the demon would do the same. The two of them would clash swords midair Hoshi leaping at he instant of collision.

The demon looked at him, and from his mouth spewed and flurry of lava balls, Hoshi went wide eyed, one hit, Hoshi exchanged his position with a rock he found on the ground, out of logs, he avoided two closing, one hit, throwing him off balance. It collided with his right shoulder pushing him into a spin, Hoshi would utilize this to his advantage and land on the blades of the two behemoths. He was facing Ignious in the face eye to eye.

"Direct Shot!"

Hoshi powered up once more, before he sent barrage of what would look like 1000 strikes at blinding speeds the demon couldn't even see or avoid, each hit seemed to cave his face as in, or so it seemed, the last strike Hoshi retracted his right arm all the way back from Sunagakure.

"Hachimon! Ura Renge!"

Hoshi would launch the palm dead in the forehead of the beast causing him to stumble and lose the sword clash with Gamabunta taking a gash across the chest. His fiery body would seal the wound shut and limit the bleeding, but not the damage. Gamabunta readied his blade with one hand.

"Gamabunta sir! You are amazing, it is my honor to fight by your side! Even if I may die here, it is still an honor! Now, let's not falter and press the attack!"

In the next exchange the beasts would swing swords, clashing, blocking, counter attacking with Hoshi sending in basic strikes, some that would but but most he would parry easily from his godly speed. Hoshi and Gamabunta kept up the barrage until they pushed the beast back to edge of
The curb where his foot almos slipped but he stood steadfast.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gamabunta and Hoshi’s Battle</U><i></i>
Hoshi had asked the boss, in a disrespectful tone as if he was the Chief's equal. He'd blow his steam pipe at Hoshi's request but none the less do as the young boy wished. The toad had noticed that the sprout was using some kind of storm ninjutsu that covered his body in streams of electrified water. Gamabunta inhaled and summoned the liquid bowels of his stomach to spit gigantic water bullets. These bullets were then infused by Hoshi's storm torrents slamming Ignious in his torso and head.

"No! I am Hoshi Shouyu! Protector of Kumogakure! A true Shinobi of strength and resilience! You don't put NO FEAR IN MY HEART!"

Hoshi said some powerful words to the chief, spoken like a true tadpole he thought. He'd smile blowing smoke out of his pipe taking the command to rush down the demon. The two of them crossed blades as Hoshi used a huge barrage of punches into the eye of the demon Ignious. While Ignious attempted to avoid that he had to worry about Gamabunta's Toad Blade which caused the demon to trip up allowing Hoshi to sneak in damage. The sheer size of the Chief's War sword made it difficult to dodge both. Hoshi would try to do attack Ignious the demon countering and then tried slamming the flat side of the blade into Hoshi's frame. However Gamabunta blocked the blade with his own refocusing the demon's attacks on him. They continued to trade strikes while the Hyuugan re-positioned.

OOC
Gamabunta does Water Bullet
Gamabunta uses Grapple
Gamabunta uses Toad Blade
Gamabunta uses Basic Strikes

[Yuuto is in Steadfast] The sounds of battle were raging on, the sound of steel clanging against the other’s steel. The winds of heat scorched the body of Yuuto, paining him as he attempted to fix himself upright. With Regeneration working slowly, his arm was finally starting to heal, but he had more than that for issues. His leg was dismembered, his eyeballs literally sliced, his vision barely hanging on due to the constant healing of his jutsu. Yuuto gritted his teeth, the pain while unfathomable was bearable to a degree. It was more than body, it was up to his mind to endure [Second Wind].

Not even Gamabunta was strong enough to take out a foe like this with ease, and Hoshi surely wasn’t serving as more than a distraction. Yuuto had already proved he wasn’t enough, and it would take all three of them if they wished to succeed in battle. He used what little vision he had to survey the battle field, realizing that he had to come up with something else to help everyone. It was then that a large piece of flesh would catch his eye.

Gamabunta being no slouch with the sword, was able to slice off a piece of Ignious’ body which gave Yuuto an idea. If he could just assimilate with that piece of flesh, he could potentially tap into the demon’s powers to give them a fighting chance. He gulped, swallowing his pride as he considered just exactly what he was about to do. Yuuto would bring both his arms, up the burned one gushing blood as he pulled himself towards the mass of flesh. He winced in pain, each drag taking more out of him than the last one.

He’d take one last look at Hoshi and Gamabunta before sighing because he wasn’t sure if this would help his allies or hurt them. Yuuto opened his mind, blotting out the influence of the Uchiha, and focusing solely on the body in front of him. His third eye would erupt in chakra again, as he placed his charred hand on the flesh. After a moment, runic seals would appear on the flesh, before attempting to break it down. However this sample was not a large enough to fully assimilate the demon’s abilities. But Yuuto would only need a taste of its power, enough to draw on what it used to transform. Unbeknownst to Yuuto he was now using the Mystical Replication, a weaker form of Assimilation but allowed the user to replicate techniques of different clans and lineages.

The darkness starting overtaking Yuuto’s body and mind, he felt a surge of negative emotions barrage him as he began to shift. His body would twist and contort being infected by the Dark Chakra, while Yuuto was attempting to replicate the demon’s technique. The manifestation of his chakras became a singular cloak around his body like a Jinchuuriki’s Cloak, the right leg becoming completely encased in chakra to imitate having a limb there. Yuuto’s actual stub from right leg would slowly begin to regenerate; using the demon flesh he was absorbing as a conduit. His burned arm started to cover itself with pieces of flesh, which used chakra to hold it together like stitches. His eyes would begin healing last trying to maintain the sliced eyeballs original shape and form. Yuuto would stand on the chakra leg, picking himself up as his body began to rise tremendously with power. He stood appearing to be a patchwork of his former self.

One thing that he didn’t have much left of was health and chakra. Yuuto knew that he had to finish this battle; he had to do something to save his allies. He thought back to the time he fought the Manticore, and the time in its memories where he saw it rebound its muscles. Yuuto would focus on all of the pain he endured in the last few moments of fighting this creature. The scorching fist that tore at him, the pummeling power of its Lava and Earth Jutsu that crushed him and burned him, the transformation of darkness and the cursed blade that sliced him apart. He funneled all of this pain, using chakra to force his body to remember the blows. He’d stare down his opponent who was preoccupied.

In one fell move, Yuuto began dashing at the demon, using chakra to springboard his steps, along with his spring-like muscles. The demonic power he was testing was like a drug, making him become wild and inhibited with the will of destruction. He now understood something more about these demons, but that was neither here nor there. Yuuto would use the Retaliate technique, jumping straight at the demon, using a meteor like shoulder tackle, that would allow Yuuto to penetrate the demon’s back ripping through his flesh, bone, and organs. He’d come out through the chest cavity, standing inside the hole he just created in Ignious’s body. The three eyed Shinobi would smile before he lost consciousness fading into a world of cold darkness. Ignious' eyes would strain, the Rinnengan moving around erratically before the body would drop on the ground, the Magmortius falling on the ground. Gamabunta would pick up the cursed blade and slam it into the ground wedging it between Ignious's neck to ensure it was dead.

<U>The Spoils of War

Gamabunta was shocked by Yuuto’s sudden destructive appearance and arrival. The man looked like a demon now, but he had blown a hole through Ignious chest. The fire demon fell back, its Rinnegan wide open. As Gama and Hoshi would go to the demon, they’d see that Yuuto’s body had released the demonic transformation, showing how broken and unsightly his current form was. He looked like nothing more than a husk, had his soul left the body? What they would notice however (Well Hoshi) is that Yuuto’s chakra was still burning in his body, and it was only climbing. He’d also see that small tendrils of flesh and veins had released itself from Yuuto, and was intertwining through Ignious’s body.

“What in the hell is this…” Gamabunta would say as he noticed the flesh of the creature was being torn and pulled inward. The entire process would take about 45 minutes, since Ignious was so large and powerful. If they watched the process or looked at it periodically, they would see that Ignious’s body was shrinking, like it was being sucked from inside out. Eventually there was nothing left of him, only Yuuto whose body was “restored” only retaining scars that would heal over time. “So this is how his body heals. He’s absorbing the demons body and using it to sustain himself. Serves that bastard right, hurting my underlings. I’m gonna take a nap now Hoshi wake me up when Yuuto wakes.” Gamabunta didn’t want to overstay but he had to make sure his pupil was alright.

Hoshi would see that Yuuto’s chakra coils had changed, the purple chakra becoming more violet, and traced with black lightning. The new Masaru Yuuto that laid before them had runic markings on some parts of his body, black nails, and even though his regular eyes were closed, his third eye was open and had dark chakra circling it. It was obvious; he had melded with a demon now. It didn’t take long for him to wake up either, only about 15 more minutes going by before he shot up gasping for air like he just broke free from underwater. He’d look around wide eyed, (all three eyes) checking for the demon. Its body was completely gone, now fused into Yuuto’s. He’d touch his eyes remembering that his sharingan had been cut. Yuuto would attempt to activate it, but the Sharingan wouldn’t activate.

“I See…” He’d say with a hint of sadness in his voice.

“Welcome back to the world of the living grunt"Gamabunta would say, laying on his back behind Yuuto. The three eyed warrior would turn to see the chief lazily staring at him. “Almost thought you were a goner there kid. Good come back, and even better prowess of survival… But absorbing a demon must have had a drawback. I pushed my limits to stay here and check on you, but now I take my leave. I’m sure that you’ll need help controlling that evil chakra you have, and when you do need help, You know who to turn to.” Gamabunta would leave in a large puff of smoke, able to rest easier knowing his summoner/underling was safe.

Yuuto would let his head sink a little as he thought about what Gamabunta said. It seemed as though his body naturally absorbed the demons, probably out of survival instinct. He’d sigh for a moment, unsure of the consequences to this action before turning to Hoshi. “Thanks for all your help… You alright?” He’d ask wondering if the determined Shinobi’s body was okay from his own trial. Even though he would hear Hoshi's ailments out, his attention would be drawn to the giant sword behind him, the Magmortius, a sword of fire and steel that could curse those it tore at. Something left behind? But why did it call to him?

OOC
Yuuto almost drops his Avatar but reignites himself with Steadfast Second Chance and gets back up
Yuuto uses Mystical Replication to copy Form of the Demon
Yuuto uses Form of the Demon
Yuuto uses Retaliate dealing back damage to Ignious
Yuuto begins to Assimilate Ignious' body to regenerate his own

Swap Card - 250 points
Allows the free swap of a BL/CA without the wait period. This still requires an application approved by council for the new BL/CA.
<U>Will be spending 250 ASP Points to swap my Uchiha for Demonic Ancestry using this topic as my Application
Will be noted in my training

-As per agreement via discord, this concludes the end of the [Tutor] Portion of the topic
-Hoshi will see that the Gold colored chakra was now mixed with a violet purple one that had black lightning surrounding it. His chakra coils were chaotic when he used Form of the Demon, but after hours of rest his Chakra Coils were more stable than before he had the Demonic Ancestry

[MFT]

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi and Gamabunta would trade blows with the fiery demonic behemoth. Strike after strikers the sounds of steel clashing, the grunting and heavy breathing of warriors, the smell of Gamabunta's pipe, sweat and blood, this was the battle scene. Hoshi would go blow for blow, giving and taking hits, his flesh searing. The boy wanted to cry from the pain but he still did not relent.

During the exchange Gamabunta had decapitated a limb from the demon. Hoshi roared and pressed the attack, his vigor of vengeance fully renewed. The flurry and exchange of basic strikes continued, he could only hope that his and Gamabunta's barrage would be enough to keep the beast at bay while Yuuto had some time recoup. Hoshi swayed in his stance, his own life force was dimming, stars become prevalent in view.

The two giants clashed blades again, Hoshi began to see doubles. After the duel of blades the behemoths separated from each other with a leap. Ignious rose his blade to attack before Yuuto burst through his chest cavity revealing a revitalized Yuuto, but with a different aura. Hoshi could see the change of color and structure within his chakra signature, but his sight was fading. Yuuto and the demon had collapsed, but that wasn't all. Hoshi could see the absorption. Yuuto wreaked of demonic chakra, almost like a Jinchuuriki! After Gamabunta declared he was falling asleep Hoshi jumped down upon landing just fall flat out, him returning completely normal in a flash. He too slept for the next hour or so.

The large poof of smoke woke him up as he inhaled it. He woke up, not moving from his lying position upon his stomach. He could see Yuuto, who was conscious now as well. Yuuto then addressed Hoshi and he inhaled slowly, coughing as he did. He struggled to get a reply.

"I-I... I can't move... right now... Yuuto Sensei... W-We.."

The kid knocked out again, his breathing becoming slow and quiet. He was recovering chakra slowly, but his stamina was completely drained, only rest, food and some decent medical ninjutsu could help the boy for now. Who knows what he dreamt of, but he was peacefully asleep once more.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The three eyes of the Sonic King were focused on Magmortius still. He was completely enamored by the sword, for some reason he felt that ... well he felt that was his. Maybe he felt a sense of ownership since he dealt the finishing blow, even if it was because Gamabunta sliced off a piece of Ignious. Still this feeling probably wouldn't be assuaged until he interacted with it. For now he'd cut eyes back to Hoshi who was about to start speaking.

"I-I... I can't move... right now... Yuuto Sensei... W-We.."

Yuuto observed as Hoshi passed out once more, likely due to the abundance of exhaustion and pain he accumulated. Yuuto stood up, having trouble standing as his newly regrown leg was still setting in. He limped over Hoshi, and began to funnel sound chakra through his vocal chords.

"I said I'm geeked and I'm fired up/ Fired / All I want tonight is just get higher/ Higher / All I want is, Loyalty Loyalty Loyalty / " Yuuto recited a line from Kung-Fu Kenny's Loyalty, track. It was litty, and of course in normal fashion he had laced it with a ninjutsu. This time however he was channeling Medical Chakra throughout the technique. He would apply this healing to Hoshi's body leaving a lingering feeling of tingled embrace. Hoshi's cuts and wounds would begin to close up, disinfecting themselves of bacteria, forming little white bubbles of foam around the wounds. His skin would mend itself closing the open lacerations, and scraping off any burned skin with new skin, like a snake shedding. His cracked and broken bones from the Hachimon technique, and Ignious would begin to snap and contort back into place. They'd grow new bone shards while trying to break down the old ones into calcium to replenish his body. Yuuto would allow the medical jutsu to do its work while he attended to the giant sword driven into the ground.

Yuuto's hands traced the blade, he couldn't resist touching. However as his fingers caressed the steel he felt that the heat from when the demon wielded the blade was gone. It was as if there was a void feeling to the blade. For some reason Yuuto wondered, as if of a long shot, he began funneling his own chakra onto the blade. There was no response, but he decided to keep trying, mixing in his elemental chakra, the wind becoming sound. Yet this too had no effect on the blade. Yuuto stopped touching the sword and crossed his arms staring at it. Was this approach not personal enough? How did this blade have so much darkness on it before it and now it ... That was it. Reader, in that moment Yuuto found exactly what he was looking for.

The three eyed warrior focused on his newest addition of power. He started digging deeper into the power of darkness, the ancient blood that now ran through his veins came to the forefront, a wave of a creeping aura began to emanate from Yuuto disturbing the balance of any living being in his direct vicinity. To him this power didn't feel dark and draining anymore, it felt natural as breathing. His third eye began to display its hold on the demonic energy regulating his chakra flow and the distribution of the evil energy. The sonic king would touch the blade once more this time receiving a feedback. It was like when you tried to find a radio station, and had to fiddle through static but then found your station. That moment of clear audio, where everything becomes well oiled, that's what he found. The blade would accept his energy, followed by a dark void of chakra. Yuuto stepped back staring at the sword in awe as he watched the blade glow with his chakra signatures, and began to sink.

Could his pupil feel the evil presence that was now his Sensei's power?

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoshi was peaceful asleep as Yuuto began his healing trough the melodic lyrics he would sing. Hoshi would cringe and twitch feeling his body's natural healing system receive a jump start. Although, it still took him a while to regain consciousness. He was having dreams of the battle just fought, relaying the information and retaining it for future bouts.

Hoshi finally began to blink his eyes open seeing Yuuto eyeing the sword. The Shinobi was actually to feel his body now, and every movement wasn't as strenuous like before. With that, he pushed himself to sit halfway up, putting the bottom of his palm to his forehead, he grunted. As Hoshi continued to fully gather himself, he looked around at the battle torn mountain ledge. There was no demon anymore, instead it felt like the energy was... elsewhere. Yuuto observed the blade while Hoshi watched, also curious. He seemed to be trying to wield the sword, or manipulate it in some way.

Hoshi then felt he demonic energy once more, excep coming from Yuuto and seemingly poured into the blade. This seemed to activated something, as the blade would glow. Hoshi activated his Byakugan, from there he could see the demonic energy. In unison with the Yuuto and the sword. Hoshi quickly deducted, Yuuto must possess this energy now, and is the new wielder of the sword. Hoshi finally stood as the blade was sinking.

"You... you absorbed the demon?"

It was the only thing he could say, actually all that was on his mind at the time. He was completely perplexed and needed answers. What type of Shinobi was Yuuto? And what power did he now control? Hoshi was both amazed and stunned.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The pull of the demonic power was an intoxicating nectar, a sort of ecstasy. His lips began to slide apart revealing his pearly whites, taking the form of a smile. Yuuto was enthralled by the evil chakra, he couldn't understand it consciously and yet his body was at one with every inch of the power. He understood his abilities had new limits, depths that he had never conceived before, who would miss a Sharingan? With his newly formed body brimming with new life he was ready to take on the world!

Or so he thought. The three eyed sinner whose third eye was now glowing with the black and violet chakra, turned to see Hoshi awake with his Byakugan activated. "You... you absorbed the demon?" , Hoshi would utter pausing before finishing his inquiry. Yuuto's grin would revert back to a stale position, while his eyes telling more than anything else. Damn it, he is awake? was his first thought, expressing his shock. Fuck, will he say something? his brain uttered next, worrying that even though they had just did battle together there was still a very real chance that Hoshi could tell someone. Should I command his mine? No his Byakugan is active he'll notice the changes in my chakra system. Do I lie and tell him it just was affecting me because I was the first to touch it? No that's stupid he won't believe that ... Damn it all ... Do I have to ... His mind was racing through his thoughts as his grimace only became ... more grim. Yuuto's intent, his fear, and his confusion began to cause a reaction in his body. A dark unforeseeable force began to pour from the sonic king. It was almost as if by instinct, a defense mechanism to someone he viewed as a threat? This Demonic Aura would attempt to infect Hoshi's mind breaking his mentality and forcing him to feel this one's power.

Yuuto would notice what his own energy was doing not too long after, regaining control of himself and forcibly cutting off the link to the Demonic ties. With his Chimera gene he focused on his own chakra system, the origin of the other foreign ones. He channeled the power of sound, and forcibly pushed the dark chakra as far as he could with his sound chakra. Inside his body, it would look like the demonic chakra was battling the other two, ultimately being forced into submission. His eyes and chakra signature would appear as normal, his mental focus poised onto Hoshi because now he would have to make a big decision on how to properly handle this issue.

"Yes, you would know better than I would how it happened, I wasn't awake. I suppose my body naturally reacted by instinct to repair the damaged eyes and limbs I had lost, mainly being in my Uchiha form I lost most of the link to that. However what was once lost has now been replaced. In short, Yes I absorbed the demon, and Yes it would appear that I myself am part demon now. However...." his voice became more serious now, his eyes more sharpened and deadly. His resolve to remove the boy if he posed a problem was more than about to be on the table. ".. We have a problem now Hoshi. You may be too young to remember or know, but Cloud suffered many losses and destruction because of the Demon Invasions. I will not allow Kumogakure to further label me, especially since this one is out of my control, not so close to my diplomatic promotion, not so close to me getting a chance to revitalize Clan Masaru, and locate my missing kinsmen. I will hunt down the deity that took them and I will... as his speech continued Yuuto's hand closed into a fist, and he would summon from the pits of his inventory, a large dark navy blue and red sword that glowed with an violet and orange sheen. This was his Puppet blade, the King of Runes, an upgraded version of the Runic King. He would point his puppet blade at Hoshi and finish his remark.

"I will drive my sword deep into his heart, and get so close to his face that he could kiss me, and I will whisper into his ear constantly that I win and nothing will stop me from reaching these goals." Yuuto drove his puppet blade into the ground, and crossed his arms staring at Hoshi. He viewed the young boy as a promising shinobi, but he couldn't allow him to leave here with this knowledge, not until Yuuto knew he wouldn't tell.

"Kumogakure cannot know of this Hoshi, Join me in this journey and I'll make sure you meet all of the needs that you were trying to find in a Mentor. I will teach you how to control your chakra and draw more power into those eyes of yours. I will show you how to become a master in combat and strategy. To you I will reveal some of my most private techniques that will bring your game as a shinobi to an entirely different level." Yuuto would allow Hoshi to make his decision, what he did next was entirely up to him:
If Hoshi agrees to not say anything, Yuuto would unfold his arms, smile and scratch his head. He'd then bow to Hoshi for agreeing to keep this secret in exchange for becoming Yuuto's personal student.

However if he chose to reject this,

Then Yuuto would begin to draw two more puppets revealing a Circular Mirror with a golden crown on the top of it, and pieces of black body armor made of puppets would strap themselves around Yuuto. Chakra Jets would burst from the body armor as he boosted forward and attacked Hoshi with the Puppet Sword, hundreds of spires coming from the blade to attempt to hurt Hoshi.
OOC
-If Hoshi Accepts the Deal then we can consider this Topic End and Exit Topic
-If Hoshi Rejects the Deal then Yuuto will attack Hoshi with Thousand Arms Puppet Manipulation. King of Runes has a chance to cause Bleeding.

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before Hoshi received a response from Yuuto he could almost sense a darker energy reaching for him and just as his mind began to wander frantically of traumatic events and convulsed from high stressed the energy pulled back. Hoshi could see it with his eyes being almost sealed within Yuuto. He was stumbling while trying to fight off the mental disruption and regain composure.

Hoshi was standing normally now without hindrance from his injuries. Yuuto then concurred, stating Hoshi would know better. But even if this was true, he didn't know or understand why it happened. His eyes shifted to the ground in thought. Yuuto was a rather different ninja. A second look and Hoshi realized his sharingan eyes were gone, and his chakra coils took on different natures than before.

Yuuto's tone became darker as he began to explain the severity of the current situation. From Hoshi's new understanding Yuuto had a separate and more personal goal, and who he is now would be highly intense for Kumogakure. At the mention of the war Hoshi nodded, having heard about it from his previous literary studies.

Hoshi remained ever silent as the Sonic King further explained his resolve and the decision that Hoshi must make. Indeed, a Shinobi would have to make key choices in their life that would impact theirs and others around them. He looked to the ground in thought but only for a second. To keep a secret against Kumo, his home, or die here trying to fend off a newly revived Masaru Yuuto. He weighed his options quickly. The secret itself wasn't too bad to keep, considering his older foster brother is a jinchuuriki host, though he was on high alert, and Hoshi has always felt some empathy for him since that higher security.

Hoshi's decision was made with a mod of his head. He then took to one knee, as he kneeled lowering his head. He would accept this guidance, for just as he hoped to capture the will of his mentor, and prove himself worthy of a student, Masaru Yuuto had fully inspired the youth to a be a great ninja. These word would follow as Shouyu bowed, agreeing to keep the secret as addressing Yuuto as his new master.

"Sensei."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back