Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Medic 101: When it Pains it Sores! [Medical Class]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
1689641251907.png
Shin was making his way through the Toraono Dojo, the facility where he trained so many years ago to learn how to become the shinobi he was today. He learned the basics of Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu and he had been teaching here off and on for about twenty years now. He was glad to once again call this place his class room. Stepping into the Dojo's room where he designated his class he would peep around the corner with a grin on his face. He probably had about fiften students sitting in the classroom waiting to learn what the young man had to offer. With a smile on his face the Overseer of the Chikamatsu Clan walked into the room.

"Good morning class! Sorry I am a late! I found these cute little things here and didn't want to miss the chance to grab these from the street vendor!" He pulls up a little windchime and jingles it a little for the students with a smile on his face and a chuckle in his voice.

Making his way to the desk in the classroom he pulled out a scroll and unravelled it before making a handseal to break the seal on the scroll causing about thirty of the little windchimes to appear. "Today's class is going to be an easy one! I need each of you to walk up here, introduce yourself to your Sensei, grab a windchime, and make it ring! Simple as that!" He laughed as he continued to ring the bells within his own windchime.

The students wouldn't be aware of this, but Shin had modified each of these windchimes by placing a sealing jutsu within on the bell that would prevent any sound from being made unless a steady and consistent flow of chakra was placed into the windchime. This fact, he would keep to himself until a little later in class.

Chikamatsu Toyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Toyoko dragged her feet through the village, grumbling to herself the entire way. Why did she have to attend these stupid classes with other kids? She didn't like other people anyway, and they didn't seem to like her. So why couldn't she just hone her skills at home where she didn't have to interact with people! Hiyoko was the only person that she cared to be around, and lately it seemed as if the older woman were almost wary of her ward. What could be the reasoning for that? All that she had done was excel in her training with weapons, proving to be a marksman of a higher caliber than the experienced kunoichi. Hardly anything to be intimidated by.

As she walks into the classroom, Toyoko glares at all the other students that turn to look at her. Who cares that she came in late? This was a massive waste of time anyway. Clutching her teddy bear closer to her chest, taking comfort in its familiarity, she turned her glare onto the teacher. Walking up to the desk, she snatches a wind chime and storms to the back corner of the room. What was so special about these noisy things anyway? All they did was chime incessantly in the ever present wind, causing Toyoko a headache. She preferred to cut the strings off of them more often than not, but she promised Hiyoko that she would actually try to fit in during this class. So she sat at her desk and stared at the wind chime, shaking it all over without making a sound.

MFT: 264

Post 1/5 - WC: 264 - Total WC: 264

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would wait a little while as the students continued to try and shake the various wind chimes before speaking up after about fifteen minutes. "How about this, I will give you all a hint! This class covering the subject of precise chakra control! I know I know, you may be thinking to yourself `I can use chakra! I know the Wind Style: Pressure Burst Jutsu`, but I'll have you know that Ninjutsu, for the most part, does not require precision! Can anyone name the three types of jutsu that require such keen and precise use of chakra?" He hesitates for a moment looking around the class room. He grinned and continued the lesson. "You may not know this about your dear sensei, but I am the Medical Chief over Research and Development! Which is a job that requires precise chakra control. Meaning the first type of jutsu needing precise chakra control iiisss..." He stretched out his last word and vaguely gestured to the class to encourage them to speak up with him. ...Medical Ninjutsu! That's right!"

Stepping away from the desk and placing the windchime down, Shin would very slowly make the handseals required to cast the Mystical Hands Medical Ninjutsu so that his class could try and remember the handseals. As he finished making the handseals, green chakra would begin to glow on his hands, unlike the traditional blue that most of his students would probably recognize. "Medical Ninjutsu is all about precision, not using enough chakra results in the injuries not healing while using too much could actually cause excessive cell growth which is a form of chakra induced cancer, which we definitely don't want to give our fellow Sunans." His eyes gaze around the class before locking onto Toyoko. "Toyoko-chan, is it? Can you think of another type of Jutsu that needs precise chakra control to be effective aside from Medical Ninjutsu?"

Shimame Fuhen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
E
After Shimame, had heard from those kids in the street the school was looking for more children to become powerful ninja he rushed in the direction they said the school was in. He wondered inside a double set of beautiful doors where he took a moment to look at the pretty designs. After getting side tracked he slowly paced through halls with his head down avoiding eye contact of the other children. As he paced through the halls they all stared at him for wearing sewn rags pointing and laughing softly. The moment he looked up to see where he was going he noticed a small little girl holding a teddy bear tightly as she went into this room with a weird symbol over the door. Shimame peeked inside the door and saw all the kids introducing themselves and taking a windchime and shaking it and staring at the windchime with the face as if they had to use the restroom. He thought to himself that windchime is so beautiful and reminds him of the old lady who cared for him. Unknowing of what awaited him in this class he took a deep breathe stormed inside the room in between students going up to the desk. Shimame looked at the taller blonde person holding the windchime and said, I am Shimame Fuhen sensei I would like a windchime please. As he takes a windchime he shakes it with harsh force but no sound. Shimame wondered to an open seat and just sat and stared quietly at the windchime reliving the ole days with the one he loved.

Chikamatsu Toyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Toyoko watches as another student enters even later than she was, and scowls at him. His clothes are all ragged and stitched together, and the other children decided to laugh and point at him, whispering to each other. For some reason, this boiled her blood. She didn't often care for others, but there was a line to be drawn when it came to bullying. She wasn't going to tolerate this; she could handle being picked on, because she didn't care. But this boy seemed to be a little more on the shy side, and for some reason, Toyoko felt an overwhelming urge to protect him.

Sitting at her desk, Toyoko sets down her wind chime as she listens to the teacher explain that they require precise chakra control to make them sound. Obviously the others in this class were morons, as they all stare blankly at the teacher when he asks them a question. Why were they even here if they couldn't answer something like that? Rolling her eyes, she leans back in her chair and rolls the silent chimes across her desk, certain in her status of being the outcast that she wouldn't be called upon. Instead, she began plotting how she was going to punish these boys for making fun of their new student. "Toyoko-chan, is it? Can you think of another type of Jutsu that needs precise chakra control to be effective aside from Medical Ninjutsu?"

Shocked, she looks up at the teacher in horror. She had never been called on in classes before, what the hell was he doing? No matter... This was the perfect opportunity for her to show off. Lifting her hand, thin strands of blue would wisp off of them as she flung these chakra threads into the air and attached them to a wind chime still laying on the desk. Carefully selecting her target, Toyoko pulls hard on the threads and sends the chime flying straight for the head bully's head. "Well, sensei, I believe that I just answered your question with a demonstration, did I not? Puppetry requires precise and careful chakra control, otherwise you are in danger of losing your weapon in battle and having it turned against you or your allies. However, if you are strong enough and smart enough to manage your chakra properly, a puppet in the heat of battle can turn the tide just as a precise healing jutsu can save someone's life. Correct?"

[Post 2/5 - WC: 406 - Total WC: 670]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin's face lit up as he watched the chakra strings protrude from the girl's finger tips. `Father...` Kohana''s voice began to echo through Shin's mind. It was true that their father was a skilled puppet user, hell at the student's age the only kind of jutsu Shin could perform was the Puppet Master Jutsu. As the windchime was lifted from the table using the chakra strings she controlled the soft chiming of the bells could be hard, before a quick snap would cause it to become a projectile across the room. Shin quickly responded in turn as he launched his own chakra threads with quick haste across the room to connect with the make shift weapon, causing it to stop mere inches away from the boy's face.

His eyes softened as he listened to the girl explain the rules and stipulations that the Puppet Master Jutsu required. "That is absolutely correct Toyoko-chan!" pulling the windchime across the room back towards the young girl before his face filled with embarassment. "Where are my manners! I believe it may help give a hint if you know the major clans of the village, as my clan is known for our accute sense of chakra control." Shin stood up and as he did the room seemed to grow unnaturally quite and his voice would echo strongly through the open space. "My name is Chikamatsu Shin, and I am the Overseer of the Chikamatsu Clan. A Clan that has been known to specialize in all three forms of precise Chakra Control: Puppetry, Medical Ninjutsu, and my personal focus..." His aura would become heavy and the students would begin to find it hard to look at the man, let alone take a breath. His face remained in a smile as his powers filled the room.

Shimame Fuhen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
E
Done remising about what was in the past a half smile filled my face, as my brain and eyes come back into the present just as reality hits to see a windchime fly in front of my face across the room towards one of those mean kids who were laughing at me during the start of class. *Thinks to self* Who threw this windchime and that was amazing over hears the name "Toyoko-chan." Looks in her direction. I hope she isn't mean. That stuffed teddy bear is pretty cool as well *exits thought process* I turn to see sensei has caught the windchime within inches from the bullies face. Laughing to myself because the kid looks so scared at the moment when they realized the windchime was headed right at them. I watched sensei float the windchime back to Toyoko-chan's desk. Excited inside because I do not know much about being a ninja since being raised on the streets I just heard stories about them and how strong they are makes me want to work even harder to become strong. As I turn to hear sensei I feel an overwhelming heavy sensation in my chest as each word spoken echoed inside my head I found it hard to draw a breathe and after it passed I wanted to get started. Charka control huh? Lets try focusing myself solely on this windchime cancel everything else out. Remind yourself of how strong you need to become to stand up to all the bullies just like you did on the street protecting the ole lady who cared for you. Think about how many other people out there are also being bullied (Thinks to self again) Focus. FOcus..FOCUs..... FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Placing my fingers within range of the windchime remembering the words spoken in the conversation puppetry means puppets connected to strings and wooden boards to make them move. Image strings coming from my fingers tips and focus on the windchime. As strange feelings begin to form throughout my body and flow to my finger tips. (Thinks to self) is it happening I don't see anything yet becomes frustrated with myself already mumbles try again damn it.

Chikamatsu Toyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Toyoko huffs as the teacher stops her chime from hitting the bully in the face and sent it back to her desk, complimenting her on her correct answer. She flushes slightly under the attention, not knowing how to handle being given a positive critique. She was so used to Hiyoko being stern with her, almost fearful of her, and that was what she preferred. Soft people didn't survive out here in Suna; that was just a known fact, and many students didn't survive to graduation. She wasn't afraid of the demons lurking in the desert. No, it was the demons inside people that scared her more. That was why she was more at ease with seeing the negative sides of people: you knew they were truly being themselves in that moment. A scowl or a curse was more telling than a smile. So that was why this teacher unnerved her so much. He didn't scold her for trying to bash the bully in the face with a chime, and instead continued the lesson as though she had done nothing wrong.

After returning the chime to Toyoko's desk, her sensei apologized and looked embarrassed for some reason that she couldn't fathom. He was apparently going to give them a hint to what the last technique was that required precise chakra control, and shortly after the room got very quiet. "My name is Chikamatsu Shin, and I am the Overseer of the Chikamatsu Clan. A Clan that has been known to specialize in all three forms of precise Chakra Control: Puppetry, Medical Ninjutsu, and my personal focus..." A heaviness settled over the room, and Toyoko struggled to look at the smiling Shin standing at the front of the classroom. A cold sweat breaks out across her brow; this man was terrifying, his powers way beyond those of a normal shinobi of Sunagakure. What the hell was this power, and how could she defend against it? Her analytical mind began spinning, and she reached down and sliced her own hand on a weapon hidden in side her teddy bear in an attempt to break herself out of the thrall that was cast over her.

[Post 3/5 - WC: 361 - Total WC: 1032]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Snapping his finger he would break his genjutsu on the classroom that caused the unease and sense of dread that could have crept into the minds of every student in the room. "The final type of Jutsu that requires precision is Genjutsu. With that in mind if you find yourself adept at acute chakra manipulation you may find an affinity towards one of these jutsu types, Puppetry, Medical, and Genjutsu." He would jingle one of the windchimes to cause the sound to pour out. With a smile on his face he would contine. "Over the next thirty minutes, I want each of you to try an visualize your chakra leaving through your hands and filling the hollow cavity inside of your windchime. By doing this you will be able to break the seal that is suppressing the sound."

He would wait a few minutes before continuing with his lesson. "Of the three types of jutsu our class could be about today, which do you think this style of chakra control could apply to? As a reminder we are summoning chakra into our hands to fill a cavity with a steady and even flow..." He hesitated. "Fuhen-kun, which do you think this could represent out of Puppetry, Medical Ninjutsu, or Genjutsu?"

He would wait for his student to give him an answer and whether or not he identified that this was to represent the chakra control needed for Medical Ninjutsu he would continue the lesson. "Medical Ninjutsu, at it's most simple form, is using your chakra to help wounds heal. We do this by providing an area that is sterilized by our chakra and fueled by it as well. This energy rich area encourages new cellular growth which is sped up exponentially by the jutsu itself. This is how we can heal open wounds." His eyes pulse red for a second as he looked at Toyoko. "If you wouldn't mind Toyoko-chan I can sense you may have injured yourself through the course of our class. Would you please come to the front for a demonstration." He touched his nose and pointed at her slightly. "When you have caused and healed as many open wounds as I have, you can quickly pick up the scent of blood in the air." Her eyes remained red for the moment as Kohana was staring down the child. It wasn't until a few seconds passed that Shin would blink a few times and the redness in his eyes faded and they returned to their standard crustal blue hue.

Shimame Fuhen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
E
As I started to feel the charka build inside my hands I was startled because sensei called upon me for a question. I rotate my head around to see every child in the room including sensei is staring at me looking for an answer. (Asks to self) What was the question again think something of the three types of jutsu's presented which one allows you to build charka inside your hands and fill the cavity with a steady and even flow? I lower my head with a blank look on my face... I mumbled faintly enough to where I hope sensei has heard me, "I think its the medical one sensei" as the teacher replies, "he identified that this was to represent the chakra control needed for Medical Ninjutsu he would continue the lesson. "Medical Ninjutsu, at it's most simple form, is using your chakra to help wounds heal. We do this by providing an area that is sterilized by our chakra and fueled by it as well. This energy rich area encourages new cellular growth which is sped up exponentially by the jutsu itself. This is how we can heal open wounds." I lose focus on the task at hand and slowly start to sink down into my chair. With the overwhelming sensation that the people were watching me I sit the windchime on my lap. Taking a moment to regain myself *deep breathe* I refocus on the task with the windchime on my lap instead of the desk. I begin to feel the charka flow through my hands again but its not steady enough yet as I do not feel the windchime filling up yet. Yet still no sound I spent the whole thirty minutes. Feeling a weird sensation I hear "If you wouldn't mind Toyoko-chan I can sense you may have injured yourself through the course of our class. Would you please come to the front for a demonstration." He touched his nose and pointed at her slightly. "When you have caused and healed as many open wounds as I have, you can quickly pick up the scent of blood in the air." from the sensei. I look up with panic at Toyoko-chan I hope she is ok! I remember why I need to become strong shinobi to protect those who can't protect themselves like the ole lady who took care of me I want to heal others I need to protect others I need to stop being so timid all the time and grow up. *Light clicks inside head* I need to focus my charka from inside my hands to fill the windchime as in transfer a part of inside another to heal them. I slam the windchime onto the table and pour myself into my hands as I feel the charka grow inside me I then start to focus on the charka moving from my hands into the windchime.

Post: 3/5 Word Count: 336 (Did not include the copy and paste from above interactions) Total Word Count: 964

Chikamatsu Toyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Toyoko glares around the classroom, daring any of the students to mock her or Fuhen again. She had shown her strength and expertise in using her puppets, though she had some hidden surprises inside her teddy that weren't quite revealed yet. She was looking forward to showing some of these kids what was lurking inside, though. A few good cuts would probably mean that she would solidify their fear in her, and they would finally learn to leave her alone. Her musings were cut short as the teacher began asking questions and talking again, calling out Fuhen to ask what the class today was about. Clearly the answer was medical jutsu, since it was focused on filling the chimes with a precise amount of chakra to get them to make noise. Pushing hers to the side, Toyoko stares down at her hand and wonders how angry Hiyoko will be when she sees the injury on her palm.

"If you wouldn't mind Toyoko-chan I can sense you may have injured yourself through the course of our class. Would you please come to the front for a demonstration." Glowering, she stands up and begrudgingly makes her way up to the front of the class, not looking at her teacher, therefore missing the shift in eye color. Had she paid attention, surely a chill would have gone down her spine. Rather, she focuses on the words being said instead. Sensei has harmed people? Perhaps he was referring to cutting people open for surgeries and the like, since the Chikamatsu Clan was so well known in Suna for being medics. As she thrusts her hand out to be healed, she glances up at Shin once more, trying to get a read on his mindset. She still doesn't trust him one bit. It's almost as though he were two different people. The person standing here before her, that had been teaching so far, didn't feel or sound like the same person that was claiming to have wounded people before. Shaking her head, Toyoko drops her gaze back down to the ground and waits until she can return to her desk.

[Post 4/5 - WC: 355 - Total WC: 1387]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Making a few handseals Shin would begin to speak. "Ox and then Tiger. Two simple handseals will convert the chakra in your hands into the Mystical Hands technique which can be used to heal minor wounds. This is a vital jutsu that we believe should be learned by every shinobi that plans to work for the Sunagakure no Sato Shinobi Force. Even simple remedial restoration techniques can save a friend's life." As he spoke he made the two hand seals. Ox and then Tiger. The blue focused chakra in his hands would turn green before he would lay his hand onto Toyoko's hand to cause his energy to rush into the wound to promote healthy cellular growth. In mere seconds the wound would be closed and no longer bleeding.

"If you cannot focus your pure chakra into your hands try performing the handseals as they can be used to guide your chakra and allow you to mold it in a way that will break the seal in your wind chimes." He smiled before patting Toyoko on the shoulder slightly. "You may return to your seat, but please, do not do that again." His smile did not move but the feeling would shift from jolly to a more intense aura. His eyes flickered red as he spoke and the gent pat became more of a grasp. "If you think hurting yourself can help you escape a Genjutsu from your sensei, you would be very wrong. Don't waste yours or our time again by doing so immaturely pathetic." Kohana's voice was low and pointed directly at Toyoko, preventing the average student from hearing it unless they had some heightened sense. His eyes shifted blue again as he let go of the child's shoulder.

((OoC: Toyoko, after your next post feel free to request class rewards. Fuhen, you need 2 more posts still, but we will get there!))

Shimame Fuhen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
E
As Shimame focuses on pushing his charka from his hands into the windchime to make sounds still nothing. Over hearing sensei speak of hand signs to help focus charka into my hands then into the windchime itself. I glance up to see the signs he was demonstrating Ox and then tiger huh? *wondering to myself about how holding your own hands in weird shapes do these things* but I throw my hands in front of me and try the Ox hand sign first *still wondering why I need to bend my fingers in such a weird way* I assume I am making the correct hand sign. Next I try the tiger hand sign. Feeling a slight sensation from his body into his hands but still nothing happened. I perk up as Toyoko-chan walks back to her seat, wanting to say something to her as she walked by my desk but frozen with fear my mouth opened but no words came out I quickly break eye contact before she notices. I hope she is ok and she didn't get hurt to bad. Lets try this again but faster and focus harder. Hand signs were made again for ox, and tiger a small glow begins to over take my hands so excited to see how the hard work is finally paying off I lose focus on what I was doing. Becoming frustrated I slam my hand on the table, and in this moment I forgot I was in a classroom making the signs for ox, and tiger once more over the windchime and begins to focus moving the charka from his hands once they start to glow into the windchime to fill the void. I close my eyes I feel the charka building up into my hands and flowing into the windchime thinking of all the memories of the one who raised me happy thoughts. A smirk begins to emerge from my face eyes still closed as I feel the windchime filling up I start to hear faint sounds of noise coming from it. I open my eyes and still remained focused I see the strings on the windchime begin to move and make sounds. I burst out with excitement sensei look I'm finally doing it its making sounds. Looking up and making eye contact with sensei I also noticed all the other kids staring at me too my main focus went to the kids who were making fun of me at the start of class. My hands begin to flicker as my emotions rise and the glow fades. I sink back into my chair and flip my hood up. I'll just sit here and wait for the next lesson thinking again why did I think coming here would make me stronger when I can't even stand the fact of the other kids laughing at me its been done my whole life living on the street why is it any different now. You can stand up and fight anyone on the street but I can't handle some child poking fun at my clothes. Sitting there trapped inside my head which feels like darkness just waiting.

Chikamatsu Toyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Toyoko stares up into her teacher's eyes as a gentle pat on the shoulder becomes more like an iron grasp. His voice changed, along with his eyes, as he told her not to try something so pathetic and immature again. Heat rushes into her cheeks as she jerks out of Shin's grasp, watching his eyes fade back to blue, and she heads back to her desk. Keeping her head down, she doesn't notice Fuhen when he tries to speak to her, completely ignoring everyone in the classroom. She sits back down, makes the Ox and Tiger handseals, then causes her wind chime to sing cheerfully. After a moment, she tosses it aside and stands up. "Sensei. I have done the assignment, so I take it that I am free to leave now? I forgot that I had some chores to take care of, and must hurry home to finish them up before my caretaker gets angry with me again. Thank you so much for the lesson today, it was very enlightening." Glaring at the other students, Toyoko grabs her teddy and makes her way out of the classroom and down the hall to the bathroom, where she begins to tremble slightly. That presence... it was terrifying, but so honest. Whatever Shin was hiding behind that smile, it wasn't something that she wanted to awaken.

[Post: 5/5 - WC: 224 - Total WC: 1611]
[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin let out a sigh, Kohana was really pushing her luck during this class and she had threatened his students, they would be discussing that later. ”Once everyone feels as though they have performed this jutsu well enough and use it to cause their chimes to ring, yes, you may be dismissed for the day. I do look forward to our future courses together everyone.“ He grinned to his class and took a seat on his desk and gestures to the door as he granted everyone permission to leave the class.

The total time of the course was approaching an hour and a half, and at this point most if not all of his students had completed the task. Shin’s eyes would look to Fuhen, who seemed to be making progress but instead of holding his pride dropped into a pit of shame as some of the other students chuckled at his excitement. He let out a sigh. ”You were on the verge Fuhen-kun, please try once more.“

Once the boy completed his tasks and would make his way to leave the class Shin would stop him. ”Come by the Arboretum in the Omni Prime Medical Facility when you have a free moment. I have something I wish to discuss with you.“

Once all of the students left the class Shin would gather any chimes that were left behind and would make his way back to the Omni Prime Medical Facility.

[Topic Left]

Shimame Fuhen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
E
I finished the task and made the windchime finally make noise. As the windchime reminded me of all the good times growing up and brought happy reminders of the ole lady. I picked the windchime up from my desk and approached sensei. I did wait until all the other students were gone when I approached slowly shuffling my feet towards him staring at the ground and softly speaking sensei, "do you think I could keep this beautiful windchime?" Before he could answer me I went on to explain to him what joy it brings me and how it may just be a windchime but it reminds me of the person who took care of growing up. Sensei informs me that he was going to stop me anyway my heart started to race with a small amount of panic knowing the fact sensei can become very scary. Sensei says, "Come by the Arboretum in the Omni Prime Medical Facility when you have a free moment. I have something I wish to discuss with you.“ Nervous in the moment I ask, "what and where is this building located?" Thinking to myself well he did say its in the Omni Prime Medical Facility dummy but where is that. I have nothing better to do today if you want to go there now. Feeling at ease inside that someone to actually talking to me instead of making fun of me for what I look like or what I am wearing or even the fact that I live on the streets. For no apparent reason I feel the urge to say THANK YOU SENSEI!

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back