Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

MEDIC! [Req. Keiji & Masao][Private]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune had made her way to the hospital just as the brash chuunin at the gate had told her to do, she expected to find Masao somewhere in the building. They both needed to have that damn seal removed so they could use their chakra again, and Kitsune knew the hospital had a few seal removal machine lying around. They were expensive pieces of machinery that needed a lot of power and a hardline to a hospital computer to regulate their functions, but allowed any medical nin to remove seals. OF course, the hardline meant that you couldn’t just bring it everywhere, which was why not everyone had them in the first place.

”Man, he should be here somewhere…” she mumbled to herself as she wandered the hospital, looking for Masao. She passed through the cafeteria, and helped herself to a big helping of lasagna. She then continued her quest to find the elusive Sennin. Finally she stumbled upon him, sitting in a chair as if it was completely natural for him to be sitting there. ”I’ve been looking all over for you!” she said in a loud tone, slightly annoyed. ”Did you already call for a mednin so we can get these darn seals off of us, Masao-kun?” she asked him and flopped down in the chair next to him.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You have sauce on your face, Kitsune-chan," he said to her, dabbing a bit of it off of the corner of her mouth with his index finger. Well, he wouldn't begrudge her a feast - after all, for the last few weeks they had been subsisting on nothing but gruel with the occasional wilted vegetable and souring morsel of meat. Someone like Kitsune, who was used to having a full belly all of the time, would find that sort of experience to be a singularly personal hell.

"Hmm, I thought you'd know where to look, actually," he said, shrugging. The sight of the two was a sorry one indeed - they were still haggard, dirty, and likely smelled something fierce. But at least they were home. Just the fact that Kumogakure surrounded them was enough to make Masao forget the minor physical complaints for now. "Besides, I don't want some people knowing we're back. Not until we've gotten our chakra systems back in working order. No offense, but I'd rather say 'hello' to Isaki Kushin as well as my own Wife when I'm not outclassed by a factor of a billion to one," he said, scanning the other people in the room with his eyes. "How about that dreadlocked Hyuuga? Wasn't he your student once? He looks like he can keep a secret."

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Well, if you had been sitting in the cafeteria, I’d have found you sooner.” Kitsune said and grinned before offering Masao the rest of the lasagna, as he could probably use the food just as much as she could. ”He wasn’t my student. He’s Isaki-sama’s student. However, I was probably the influence he needed to become a mednin. I trust him. After all, who did he come to when his bloodline violently manifested itself? Me.” she said and nodded. ”So yeah, we can request him. He’ll need practice with the seal remover anyways. It’s relatively new, so… Not many people here knows how it works exactly. It only works on basic seals though. Not on cursed or malevolent ones. We couldn’t figure out how to remove those.”

Kitsune leaned back in the chair and cracked her neck. ”The sooner we get this over with, the better. I want a hot bath. A feast. And someone to spend the night with.” Kitsune said and smirked. ”Whoops~ Did I say that out loud~?” she asked in a fake innocent tone and giggled. Sure, she might be sealed. Sure she might be more or less starving, but she hadn’t lost her sense of humor.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That's Kitsune for you. Always thinking with her stomach," snorted Masao, as he accepted the food anyway. Since coming to the village, he had momentarily forgotten how hungry he truly was - the pressing desire to get his powers back as well as avoid the notice of any of the other higher-ups had done much to suppress the pangs of an empty stomach. Still, he realized that as he took a bite, he was still starving and underweight. Within seconds, the meal was devoured, and he even regressed briefly into the habit he'd learned in prison of wiping the dregs on a dish with the end of a shirtsleeve and sucking the juices out. "Ah, domo," he said, setting the plate down.

"Yes, I remember that incident. It still makes me feel bad that the case has essentially gone cold. He'll never know who killed his family. Perhaps it's actually a good thing. It will allow him to live his life freely, without the shackles of revenge," he said, lighting up a fresh cigarette. The irony of smoking in a hospital was not lost on him, but he needed it, badly. "Yes, summon your friend, then."

”The sooner we get this over with, the better. I want a hot bath. A feast. And someone to spend the night with," said Kitsune, tittering at the latter part of her declaration.

"Yes, you said it out loud. Well, I'm sure there's quite a few guys and girls out there who'd love to welcome you back 'personally.' Me, I have a wife already, but she's probably going to lob a pan at my head first thing. After all, I did just break out of jail after assassinating a foreign monarch," he said, taking a long drag as he waited for the mednin.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Through the waiting area where the dreary and dirty Sennin and Med-nin had settled their bums, Keiji walked through the area with his head facing downwards into a clipboard filled to the max amount of papers it was capable of holding. He held a massive amount of the top papers in hand above the others as his eyes skimmed the text on the paper being revealed.
"Another one, arr, Jesus Saito, these patients are gonna be the death of me!" He sighed as he spoke to himself out loud.

As he walked passed where they sat his eyes shifted for a second, only to look down at the papers again.
After taking two more steps he stopped up brashly with his foot practically embedded into the floor with a loud bump making his movement fully stop up.
He turned his gaze at the two and with wide eyes he spoke in an oddly and peculiar fashion. "Wha- wha- what the hell are you two doing here? And looking like that? I mean.. De gawds! Where've you been? At the garbage disposal?" He smiled brightly as he joked at their appearance as well as their smells. He thought for a second and remembered the last reports he had read on the ongoings in Kumo. "Shouldn't you two be.. Like.. Somewhere else?"

He shifted his eyes quickly down at the papers in his clipboard and shifted it to the next paper underneath. And as his eyes skimmed through the text he closed his eyes and sighed deeply. "Oh for crying out loud!" He almost shouted as he spoke.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune nodded. ”There probably is. But that doesn’t really mean much when they’re likely just in it for the bragging rights. Y’know. Being able to tell someone you’ve slept with a noble? Earns you quite a bit of respect with your friends.” she said and smirked. Then, as Keiji walked to where they were sitting, she smiled. ”Well… We figured we’d visit you on the job Keiji-kun~” she said as he asked what they were doing there. ”Well, not really. We are both in need of medical assistance, and you’re it.” she admitted and cracked her neck. Lots of stiffness there, she’d have to see a masseuse to get it sorted out.

”And actually. Yes. How’d you know?” Kitsune said in response to Keiji’s joke about her and Masao having been at the garbage disposal. Well, they had after all. And boy did it stink something fierce. ”We likely should be somewhere else, but we need your assistance first, Keiji-kun.” she said right before Keiji looked at his clipboard and exclaimed ”Oh for crying out loud!” She blinked and asked ”What happened while we were out of the country Keiji-kun?”

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Hey guys, I’d love for you two to catch up, but right now we need to be able to use our shinobi powers,” said Masao, clearing his throat. “Suzaku-kun, we’ve escaped from the gulag of Naraka. They placed a seal on us preventing the effective use of our chakra. It’s what they do to missing-nin and other shinobi they want to put away. While it’s powerful, it’s certainly nothing that this place shouldn’t be able to handle,” said Masao.

“Don’t call your attending for this one – we’d like to remain incognito for now. If you get Kitsune-chan here first, she can probably take over the cleansing process. No one has to know about your involvement, and if you’re discreet, I’ll even tell you what kind of liquor gets Countess Nagamasa in the mood.”

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Well as you can see around you the many people sitting in the waiting room across this one." Keiji indicated his right ear. "You can hear them cou-" He was cut short by Masao's words.
Keiji listened closely to the Sennins words and took mental notes of everything. The hell is, the gulag of Naraka?!
He nodded with a serious face as he mentioned the seals. Noting that the Hospital could easily remove it, a slight grin appeared on his lips.
"You can bet your ass right there buddy!" He pointed with his trait-mark index and middle finger at Sennin Masao as the side of his lips grinned widely.

When Masao mentioned they wished to remain incognito. Keiji lowered his clipboard underneath his arm and looked across the room, making sure no one was listening it. After confirming it, he nodded in reply.

Then as soon as Masao mentioned Kotone Keiji's face turned to pale white. "How'd yo-? When did yo-? Why do yo-?!" He stopped his sentences before being able to finish his questions. Ending with him just standing and covering his face in disgrace. After having his eyes closed in annoyment he sighed and looked at Masao, then Kitsune. "Fine.. Let's get this over with, shall we?" He said in a slightly tired and sarcastic manner.
"Come, follow me, both of you." He indicted with his index and middle finger for them to follow him. After which he began to walk with a quickened pace.
While walking Keiji began talking to them if they both followed.
"Y'know Kitsune-san. While you were gone, lots of stuff went down, the Academy's been having some rather rowdy classes, resulting in bruises and even some hospitalizations. But that's not the worst of it. Recently a restaurant has had a serious disease outbreak, and y'know how dangerous fish can be. So we have a massive task on our hands with food poisoning, I bet you know your way around that subject. We could really use you at the moment. But I can understand if you wanted to go home, take a shower and what not first." As he spoke his words echoed with professionalism it was almost like he didn't care what had happened before between the both of them. It had been several months. And Keiji wasn't one to keep grudges. At least not for too long.
"There." He pointed at a room on the side of the long, opaque hallways. "I've set up this room for my personal calls and work. Sort of like my office in a way. That is.. -" He opened the door and waved them both in. "- Until I actually DO get an office." He grinned slightly as he closed the door behind him.

"Just sit, both of you. And get undressed. At least all the necessary to reveal all of the seals." he pointed at a large bed meant for operating. As he let them both sit, he unbuttoned his doctor's coat revealing a white buttoned long sleeved shirt underneath.
Hanging the coat on a simple coat hanger by the door, he began turning over his sleeves, it seemingly resembled someone preparing to do the dirty work in a sewer.
He walked over to a small cupboard by the floor and opened up both of the doors. Then grabbing a hold of a large, and metallic object he heaved and pulled it out of the cupboard, breathing heavily he placed the machinery on the table with a loud BUMP!
Wiping his forehead, he afterwards pulled a large plastic cable from the machinery and placed it in wall socket, then pulled a lever next to the socket.
Then while pushing buttons, pulling switching and twisting knobs on the machinery he began talking again. "I'll need all the seals to be fully exposed and full access to it." His voice was calm, he body language calm, professional, anyone could see he took his job and assignments very serious.

"So. You both ready?"
Keiji turned as he leaned on the machinery now humming with electricity, as it hummed the lights in the room flickered ever so slightly.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune had to resist the urge to facepalm at Keiji’s words to Masao. The guy was an MiT, and speaking like that to a Sennin?! Oh boy. Either way, she giggled a bit as Keiji became flabbergasted at Masao’s words and added ”Looks like a certain Sennin knows just about everything that goes on in this city.” At Keiji’s request, Kitsune would get off her chair and follow Keiji towards his impromptu office. ”Food poisoning, huh? Yeah… I could likely be of great help in that area.” she said and nodded a bit ”But, you’re quite right, bath first. Bathing and showering was a luxury only the guards had at that frozen wasteland of a damn prison.”

When Kitsune got told to undress, she grinned, because she clearly remembered what happened last time in the study room. So with her seal being placed on her back, between her shoulder blades, well… She’d have to take off her shirt. She sat on the bed, facing away from Keiji, and removed her shirt so her back was fully exposed. The seal sat between her shoulder blades like an ink blot on a piece of white paper, easily seen, hopefully easily removed too. ”Could’ve been a worse placement… Could’ve been over my heart. Eh Keiji?” Kitsune said with a little laugh to try and lighten the mood a bit.

She didn’t look forward to what came next, she knew how the machine worked, and it wasn’t at all comfortable. This reminds me of a movie… Some scientist says “This will hurt a little… What comes next, even more so…” and then screams of pain. Do not want, do not want, do not want. Kitsune thought to herself and shuddered a bit.

[WC: 288; MFT]

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It's my job to know these things," said Masao in response to Kitsune's comment and Keiji's flabbergasted response. "Donuts and Tama-chin get paid good money to tell me who's fucking who any day of the week," he said with a smirk. "Kitsune-chan here's already got a Count and a Margrave trying to get into her pants."

Good - it seemed that the young Hyuuga mednin would at least try to keep things under wraps - they could reveal their entrance once they were ready to defend themselves. It made sense, after all - he and Kitsune had helped Keiji out in the aftermath of his family's murder, after all. Carrying debt to someone else was a singularly wretched experience, in his opinion. At the mednin's request, he got up and walked along with Kitsune to the office.

He did not flinch as Keiji told them to undress - after all, Keiji was the only real shounen in the room who might get a nosebleed at the sight of exposed breasts. Kitsune and Masao were akin to boring old adults who had seen too much skin to care. Still, he did his friend a courtesy and averted his eyes as she disrobed. The cool air of the hospital still brought an unwelcome chill to him, which was an aftereffect of spending time in the gulag. Perhaps he'd never be warm again, but that was okay as long as Enishi paid the price in the end.

His "seal" - really, a physiologic shackle - had been placed in the same place as Kitsune's, which was between his shoulder blades. The placement was deliberate - the spinal column carried all impulses to the body, and the brain was the primary chakra energy generator in any shinobi, due to the sheer billions of neurons present in the fragile gray matter. Disrupting the flow of chakra at the spine was a sure way to hobble any attempt at using it. His back was so scarred, however, that even the executioners in Bear had trouble actually placing the seal successfully.

"Hey, Kitsune-chan, it'll be okay. Hey, after this, after I check in with my wife, we'll all hit the springs. I'm sure I can convince her to go," he said to her reassuringly as Keiji got to work.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the back were exposed to him, Keiji walked up and began examining the seals.
Simple basic seals, powerful, but simple in design. I'll need to tighten it here, then here, aaand.. Here.
As he indicated within his mind he gently touched Kitsune's back where the seal was. His hands might have been slightly cold.

Turning around he walked back to the machine and twisted a bit of knobs and pushed another button.
"There, that should do it." He said as he tapped the machine with a fist.
He pulling out from the side of the machinery a large round pump with rubber corners.
Turning on a water facet he wetted his hand in cold water, rubbed the water on the rubber corners and began to pull the pump over to Kitsune.
The front of the pump had a big handle on it to begin the process.

There had been few failed attempts at this process Keiji was about to engage, most resulted more pain than comprehendible, while others resulted in the seal never getting removed, and instead the pain caused from the machinery simply continued on for hours upon hours in continuous attempts. Hopefully this one won't go into the records of failed attempts.
Adjusting his grip, Keiji held tightly on the handles on the sides of the front. Pushing the cold and wet rubber on Kitsune's skin making the round front cover around the seal, then, flicking a switch underneath the handle, the machinery started humming louder, the lights flickered for a second. And air started being sucked out of the middle space between the skin and the pump, making the front of the pump stick tightly to the area of her skin. Flicking another switch, small metallic arms extended and gripped onto the skin inside of the pump. "You'll feel a slight sting.." he said with a slight grin. On the side of the metallic arms, small needles pierced the skin, and began injecting pure chakra. Anyone knowing the pain from getting a bee sting would know and understand the feeling, except here it continued over a long and steady stream of pain.
"Alright! Ready?" And without a second in letting her reply "Here goes!" he pulled the handle on the top opening up the air hole holding tightly on her skin. The pump began humming loudly and the lights flickered much more intensely. Sweat began appearing on Keiji's forehead as he was holding the handle tightly back. The pressure in the machinery was continuously attempting to close the gap so he had to continue holding it tightly.

Within a minute of continuous sucking, the seal started evaporating in thin air, and because of the air, the dust specks from the seal were quickly being sucked away.

Slowly, Keiji closed the gap holding the handle tightly with his hands.
First he flicked the switch for the metallic arms, releasing the needles and making the arms subtract. Then flicking the other releasing the air pressure inside.
"Phew.. There we go.. That should do it.." He placed the end of the pump on the bed in between Kitsune and Masao.
"I'll let you handle the Sennin, Kitsune, I'll go and find some painkillers for the both of you, you'll need it. After the initial process the excessive amount of pure chakra will attempt to reform inside you, and.. Well.. Let's just say you'll highly appreciate the pills.."

Keiji wiped his forehead with a small towel, then pulling his white coat over again he pulled the sleeves and began setting the sleeves of his shirt right again.
"I'll be back in a few seconds." He said firmly as he opened the door and walked out.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune sighed deeply. She was dreading what came next. Ignore the pain, ignore the pain, ignore the pain. she thought to herself and steeled her body for the chakra extraction. She really wasn’t looking forward to this… As the suction cup was attached to her back, she shuddered a bit and otherwise stayed still in the hopes that it’d help it be over sooner. Her eyes twitched as the chakra from the machine made it’s way into her body, it was like being stung by a bee repeatedly, or when your foot is al prickly from having been asleep. All in all, not a nice experience at all.

When Keiji made his way out of the room to grab them some painkillers, Kitsune grabbed her shirt and slipped it on again before grabbing the humming machine and looking at Masao. ”Well. Your turn Masao-kun. Steel yourself for a repeated stinging sensation. But look forward to having your chakra flow normally again~” she said to the Sennin. She placed the suction cup against the seal on Masao’s scarred back, and pushed a few buttons before the machine sprang to life and started the procedure on Masao’s seal. Just like on Kitsune, pure chakra was injected through the tiny needles on the metal arms, and he would now feel lots of little stings.

After the seal had evaporated from Masao’s back, Kitsune put the machine down on the table and looked over at Masao ”If your wife is who I think she is, I’ve already met her, and at the hot springs no less. T’was an interesting meeting.” Kitsune said and grinned ”So sure, bring her to the hot springs, and we’ll have some fun out of it. I wonder if we should drag Keiji along for the ride. Hot springs, and then a meal prepared by yours truly.”

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Godrotting damn, that really hurts," said Masao, wincing as the machine worked its "magic" under Kitsune's guidance. Fortunately, she was an experienced hand with this sort of process, and it was over before too long. Considering that this was probably akin to getting a tattoo removed, he resolved to never undergo this sort of thing again if he could help it. The sensation of chakra re-perfusing his body was quite welcome, although still rather foreign - it would take time to get used to the sensation of being constantly superhuman, after he had gotten used to feeling all too human in the gulag.

Looking down at his wrist, he willed his shimmery blades to appear again, satisfied as they materialized with a reassuring "schick." It would be a few days until he was back at full power, but at least now he'd be able to defend himself from most individuals in the village. Funny how that worked - even at home he was still suspicious.

"Yeah, we can invite Keiji-kun if you want to. I still owe him some intel about a certain Countess who's head over heels for him but apparently never thought to ask his name," smirked Masao. "Well, Kitsune-chan, I'm going to go see my wife," he said, pulling on his clothes and heading out of the door.

[TLUS, thanks!]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[OOC: Intercepts Masao before allowing him to leave]

As the door opened in front of Keiji, he quickly realized who was attempting an 'escape' before having received his medication.
Extending his arm and raising his hand and holding it tightly towards Masao's chest, probably surprising him in the doorway and preferably making him walk right into the flat hand, maybe taking the breath out of his lungs for a second. If anything he might've been caught off guard.
"Leaving without saying goodbye Sennin-sama?" He said with a slight smile as he tilted his head sideways slightly.
As he lowered his hand again, with the other he reached in his pockets and pulled out a small pill bottle, and handed it to Masao. "Here, you'll appreciate them, trust me. That Chakra you just got injected into you will draw out your personal chakra and attack it, in an attempt to make itself the dominant one. Meanwhile, your own chakra will fight back and naturally take over and win, but it takes takes time. And it will be painful, very, very painful, I could best describe it I think as getting your chest punched repeatedly in full power by Kushin-sensei over the course of twelve hours. The pain should start late tonight. I would advise you to take four of them just before bed. Then you should sleep without the worst of it."
As he released the bottle hopefully in Masao's hand. He would walk into the room where Kitsune would be found and placed another pill bottle on the table on the side of the door.
"There you go Kitsune-chan. Y'know the drill I suppose.. Four before bed. More if need be."

Inside the room he leaned against the table with the bottle next to him as he held his hands in his coat pockets.
"Man, y'know, I wouldn't want the pain you and Masao-sama is about to experience to the worst of my enemy, all I can say is good luck sleeping tonight.."

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Ah, thanks,” he said, pocketing the bottle of pills that Keiji handed to him. “But I might not need them if that wet noodle Isaki-sensei is the one doing the punching,” he said, chuckling. “I might need them if my wife throws a toilet at my head, however. Speaking of women, ah yes, I owe you some information. You know that yellowish liquor that tastes of cactus flower and has a pickled octopus in the bottle? The Countess Nagamasa really likes to down it in shots. They also say if you eat the octopus that it will make you ‘last longer’, whatever you take that to mean,” he said conspiratorially. “Ah well, I’m out!”

[TL, lol]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Well, either way, I’ll have to just get through this, with or without medication. Though with probably makes it all easier.” Kitsune said in response to what Keiji had said about the pain that’ll happen. ”Masao-san, I’ll meet you at the hot springs later. You’re welcome to show up too Keiji-kun. And with that, I’m off to take a long, scented, bath. I’m in dire need of one too. Those savages at the prison didn’t didn’t really pay much attention to hygiene.” she said and sighed. And with those words, she grabbed the pills from Keiji, gave him a quick thanks, and wandered out right behind Masao.

[TL]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Everything apart of a days work one might think, but alas, this kind of quick treatments weren't normally used. Normally the usage of the machinery requires clearance from a Medical Chief. The risk of it blowing the fuse of the Hospital is so great that the paperworks tends to take a few hours. But the situation made it necessary, one does not simply refuse a sennin medical treatment. Having kitsune with him was merely a bonus for her.
Not to mention their presence being highly bad in the case of timing, seeing as Keiji already had a handful of patients to go to, fortunately this whole shenanigan didn't take too long.
And it merely resulted in Masao owing him a favor in some or another way, and heck, it might just result in getting a good word in with those buffoons at the higher ranks. naturally these thoughts were of the general image of the higher ups, and not on any specific individual.

He pulled out his clipboard and went to the last page as he pulled out a pen from his front pocket.
As Kitsune passed he nodded in return and replied back "Don't mention it, no, seriously, don't. I'll get punished by Kushin if you did." His eyes stared at hers in the few seconds she passed him.
I need to take a leave soon. he thought to himself as he scribbled notes on the In Case of Emergency documents tied furthest in the back on his clipboard. He wasn't going to deliver it to the offices, or anyone for that matter, but he still needed to scribble it down. Force of habit one might say. He was going to keep the documents in his room back at the inn, thankfully he had a few free drawers to keep these kinds of documents in, and a key for it at the very same time.

Keeping the documents with his the rest of the day he returned back to his duty.
Damn that sushi restaurant..

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back