Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Meditation is healing for the Soul [Contract Search]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Three shadow servants would emerge from the miasma created by Sihaya’s grandmother. One held a guitar, the other sat behind a drum and the last one, grabbed a microphone and began singing. By Kazuki’s notion, while the rhythm was catchy, the lyrics of the song sang by those shadowy creatures were absolute horrific. Ghastly even. A song about love and conquer, but with a few hints of stalking between each verse. Even if he did not want to listen, he was forced to. Worse still, it was quite easy to pick up the tune and the lyrics themselves. After entering the Inn, the dimensional seals he had not seen, were activated and they departed from this dimension. Untraceable they were and anyone passing through that zone would only see ruins and a scorched building. If those two hunting them were go toward that place, they would see nothing there worth mentioning. The inhabitants of that building were out of sync, albeit momentarily.

The Senju Overlord had never danced before, but at the Night of the Dead, everything became unnaturally enhanced. Even the White Wolf would be able to flow from movement to movement as if he was a natural at such arts or had practiced for a lifetime. Reaper would watch as Lady Death, or the being trying to pass as it, dancing with a guy dressed in a red and black spandex suit. Unlike the Shadow Sword, this one seemed a natural dancer and, apparently, she was actively talking with that guy. Something he could not do, unless he wished to be obliterated. And he had no desire for death before his time. Dark hued flames would circle the pair made of Kazuki and Sihaya. Crimson magatamas would emerge on the Songstress’s body, while ebony ones would show up on the Senju Overlord’s own. Moments later, several seals embued with powerful elemental energy would surge to life across them both. Because they were focused on their dance, neither of them notice as the seals matched and synchronized, creating a spectacle that made even Death smile. It was the apex of the synchronization process that all of their memories returned.

Reaper’s mind was instantly overwhelmed. He remembered Sihaya used to one of Homura’s first creations, actually a part of a trio of Ladies of War. That he had sent them to Mikaboshi’s court, the Deep Court, to find a member whose war prowess was only second to Elder Shadow himself. Said member had been the Ancient known as Shadow Sword, a Deep Court Ancient whose skill in battle practically matched with Homura’s progeny. He remembered how a member of the Solar Court tried to, and successfully done, corrupt the Sisters of War, turning their aggression and lust for war so high, Homura was forced to entomb them. Unable to act as Warden, the Flame Lord would summon Shadow Sword, also known as Kokage to be the ladies’s guardian. All was well, until fate struck them hard. A human slave, along with countless others, would breach the temple of solitude that secured the sisters and after an intense scuffle, said slave beheaded Tainetsu. It was at that moment that Pegasus was born.

Memories kept flooding him, but even though all of his senses led him to believe he was witnessing his true past, something within also told him otherwise. That this could not be, that it was a farce. An elaborate construction from a devious mind, whose only purpose was to torture and punish the Sunagakure Sennin. Perhaps a powerful genjutsu weaved by someone of the Sovereign Academy. Mayhaps the only beings capable of overriding the White Wolf’s natural resistance to the illusionary arts. But to what end? To permanently disable him? To make him experience the wounds of lost love? Did they not know his heart was no more? That he was a monster in the sense he was not fully human? ”Is this for real?” he would wonder out loud. He needed confirmation, even though he could get it from those around him, possible creations of this elaborate fabrication. ”Why am I being shown this now? Why not when I awoke my Deep Court Lineage? What is the goal here?” he would question to not anyone in particular. Did anyone know the answer?

[MFT - 714]​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Red Omen[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Death's chosen a being known as Deadpool surreptitiously vanished leaving her wanting... She sighed in longing before hearing Kazuki's questions. The shades dispersed leaving them a moment to confer with death as she approached gently the shadows whispered her words in a low level of power so as not to destroy the beings before her. "Your bargain with me was to return in a form strong enough to take your revenge upon those whom stole your love away. Their descendants now reside in Sora one of them has even amassed power to haunt you yet again, he is the petitioner known as Nao a servant of Jashin. As for why this is happening now, it took a long time for Tainetsu's sister acting as her Grandmother to forge a hybrid body strong enough to act as a vessel for her sister's essence. Hitohana has been very accommodating in keeping with our pact... Sihaya has been the perfect vessel just as you came about slowly over time and of your own strength, both of you are now strong enough to receive the pasts lives of those whom seek release for a single night. Everything was sacrificed so that you could both be together as you once were for one LAST night. What happens after this night is beyond our pact and comes down to the two of you. I miss my Deadpool he does not come close to true death often enough for me. You however feed me well with strong souls that I appreciate, now you owe me and SIhaya a song although I am certain Sihaya owes you a song first. Decide who will sing first I await the entertainment for soon it will be time for you to face your enemies."<i></i>

Kazuki's body would reverberate under the barest of whispers and his core would surge with power. It seemed he had his answer and his task set before him, he needed to find the will to sing something that would sooth Lady Death and Sihaya the reborn Tainetsu. The Shadow sword needed a vessel for vengeance and Kazuki was the only hybrid of potential capable of serving in that capacity whereas Sihaya had been created by her sister whom had been hiding in the plain face of humanity similar to Mother Suna herself. As she sat down shades attended her every need, were she not Death itself she might not actually be so bored.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Death’s first chosen champion would quickly vanish upon hearing Kazuki’s voice. Maybe he was afraid of his mistress’s response and did not want to witness what was going to happen. Or perhaps he had something else that needed him more at the moment. Regardless, the Senju Overlord’s concerns were not with the figure wearing spandex, it was all about himself and his role in all of this. The shadow servants would disperse and congregate around Lady Death as she conveyed the message she wanted to relay to the White Wolf. Reaper stopped dancing and simply waited for the answer that was coming.

”Your bargain with me was to return in a form strong enough to take your revenge upon those whom stole your love away. Their descendants now reside in Sora one of them has even amassed power to haunt you yet again, he is the petitioner known as Nao a servant of Jashin. As for why this is happening now, it took a long time for Tainetsu’s sister acting as her Grandmother to forge a hybrid body strong enough to act as a vessel for her sister’s essence. Hitohana has been very accommodating in keeping with our pact… Sihaya has been the perfect vessel just as you came about slowly over time and of your own strength, both of you are now strong enough to receive the pasts lives of those whom seek release for a single night. Everything was sacrificed so that you could both be together as you once were one LAST night. What happens after this night is beyond our pact and comes down to the two of you. I miss my Deadpool he does not come close to true death often enough for me. You however feed me well with strong souls that I appreciate, now you me and Sihaya a song although I am certain Sihaya owes you a song first. Decide who will sing first I away the entertainment for soon it will be time for you to face your enemies.”

Even the barest of whispers from Death made his body reverberate and surge with power. It was impressive to stand before such an entity and survive whole. It was ironic though, what Death had said to him. The Death Court Lord took all souls to him, he did not eat them like any other Ancient did, he simply stored them within. Unless that counted, he was not feeding Death that much. Unless given his status as Champion of Death, any soul he collected also belonged to her. It was quite confusing, but it was something he would sought to clarify anytime soon. She also demanded a song from him. He did not remember ever singing to anyone before, just like he had never danced. Lady Death kept asking impossible things from him, she was a fickle entity apparently. Nevertheless, he would his best to fulfill what was being asked of him. He would clear his throat while considering the song he would sing for them. He was going first, of that there was no doubt. He would begin singing a song that was an aria praising death, something fitting for the situation at hand. He would use the language of the dead to further honor her.

"O mors, оh mors, heu mors,
Usque in hunc annum non parcis mihi

Sed quid est hoc, quod ego non videbo
glaciali frigore manus apprehendit me in

Quando arripuerit est et diabolo,
miserere animae tuae qui habent

O mors, оh mors, heu mors,

Non opes, non exitium, nec argentum, nec aurum
Satiat, sed nihil mihi anima tua

O mors,
Bene mors me, nemo potest excellere
Et aperire ostium in caelum aut infernum.

O mors, оh mors,
nomen illi Mors et finis adest..."

For someone that had never sang on purpose before, he sounded quite nice. Maybe it was a lucky combination of song and voice that led him to believe he was faring well. Or he simply had a knack for singing altogether. Regardless he would do as asked. Once finished he would remain silent until for a word regarding his performance.

[WC - 686]

OC:
Music link
[spoilername=”Translation”]Oh, Death, оh Death, oh Death,
Won't you spare me over til another year

But what is this, that I cant see
with ice cold hands taking hold of me

When God is gone and the Devil takes hold,
who will have mercy on your soul

Oh, Death, оh Death, oh Death,

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul

Oh, Death,
Well I am Death, none can excel,
I'll open the door to heaven or hell.

Oh, Death, оh Death,
my name is Death and the end ïs here...[/spoilername]​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Red Omen[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sihaya was moved to tears by Kazuki's performance as her tears blazed trails down her face before she was given the chance to sing. “A song was song to the lady whom has given us this night by my sword, I will now fulfill our contract by giving him the song he requested, a song about bravery and overcoming odds. I will sing it in the language of the one whom loved me forgotten to time lost. Let this night be a night of joy and revenge for our past lives.” <i></i>

Paguei as minhas dívidas, dia após dia
I've paid my dues, time after time

Fiz a minha sentença, mas não cometi nenhum crime
I've done my sentence but committed no crime

E erros graves, cometi alguns
And bad mistakes, I've made a few

Tive a minha quota de areia atirada na minha cara
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face

Mas sai dessa
But I've come through

E o que preciso é de continuar, e continuar e continuar
And I need to go on and on and on and on

Nós somos os campeões, meus amigos
We are the champions, my friends

E continuaremos a lutar, até o fim
And we'll keep on fighting, till the end

Nós somos os campeões
We are the champions

Nós somos os campeões
We are the champions

Não há vez para os perdedores
No time for losers

Porque nós somos os campeões do mundo
Cause we are the champions of the world

Fiz as minhas reverências e atendi as chamadas do palco
I've taken my bows and my curtain calls

Trouxeste-me fama e fortuna e tudo o mais que vem com essas duas
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it

Agradeço a todos
I thank you all

Mas não tem sido nenhum mar de rosas, nenhum cruzeiro de prazer
But it's been no bed of roses, no pleasure cruise

Eu considero isso um desafio diante de toda a raça humana
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race

Isso eu não vou perder
That I ain't gonna lose

E o que preciso é de continuar, e continuar e continuar

Lady Death clapped for the duo as they had completed the pact with her and she was suitably entertained. She summarily vanished and the lingering memories and powers of their past lives remained with them under their own control. Sihaya’s Grandmother whom was Tainetsu’s sister smiled gently as she left with Lady Death. “Good bye little Sihaya, Tainetsu lives on through you, my time and essence has been spent well, Sennin Kazuki watch over my fiery one and never let her be lonely, ladies like us always need a companion that keep our tempers in check.” <i></i>

Hitohana turned to ash as Lady Death took her essence with her, The Inn returned in its full grand state to the real world no longer burnt and destroyed husk gutted by Sovereign Agents. Hitohana had spent everything keeping the Inn hidden over the years and only having it appear for specific guests and select clientele. It was Sihaya’s Inn now and she marveled at how everything had come full circle.

She looked to Kazuki in his alluring state and felt she knew how to make the night a little better.
YQHGkEq.jpg

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
No words would come from Lady Death, but Sihaya, between tears, would have for Kazuki after his performance. ”A song was song to the lady, I will now fulfill our contract by giving him the song he requested, a song about bravery and overcoming odds. I will sing in the language of the one whom loved me forgotten to time lost. Let this night be a night of joy and revenge for our past lives.” the Songstress would announce before beginning singing.

“I’ve paid my dues, time after time
I’ve done my sentence but committed no crime
And bad mistakes, I’ve made a few
I’ve had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I’ve come through

We are the champion, my friends
And we’ll keep on fighting, till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
Cause we are the champions of the world

I’ve taken my bows and my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it
I thank you all
But it’s been no bed of roses, no pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
That I ain’t gonna lose
And I need to go on and on and on and on”

Lady Death would begin clapping after the Flame Princess’s performance, clapping for both of them. She would immediately vanish without a trace. If they had not seen her, one could believe she had never been there at all. But while she was no longer there, the memories she had infused them and the powers that came with them remained still. In Kazuki’s case, the memories were vague, but, with enough focus, he would be able to discern a thing or two from his past. He was, however, stronger than he had been before. Of that there was no doubt. Sihaya’s grandmother, now revealed was one her sisters, would have some parting words before vanishing as well.

”Goodbye little Sihaya, Tainetsu lives on through you, my time and essence has been spent well, Sennin Kazuki watch over my fiery one and never let her be lonely, ladies like us always need a companion that keep our tempers in check.”

”She will become part of my clan that way she will never be alone again.” Reaper would answer her, uncertain if she would hear those words or not. ”You will have to live in Sunagakure though, if you can bear the thought of living with shinobi for the rest of your long, long life. That also includes living with my kin and becoming part of Sand’s military. And coexistence between humans and Ancients is not a peaceful one.” the Senju Overlord would speak, this time to Sihaya. Would she accept such relocation? Given her status as hunted, he would not let her be alone in the wilderness. She needed the safety of the walls of a certain Hidden Village and the protection provided by the members of his clan. She would be forever hunted by the Sovereign unless Sand was to win that war. And she could be an asset on their side. ”So what now?” he would question her. It was time to make a decision.

[WC - 550]​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sihaya nodded to Kazuki... "Of course I want to be wherever you are no matter what."<i></i> and proclaimed with earnest need and sincerity that she would willingly go anywhere with him just before the essence of Tainetsu fully emerged. With her eyes aglow with dark flames she grabbed Kazuki by his neck and his waist and held him close for a thirsty kiss. She was apparently not going to waste her night. Try as Kazuki might to keep his distance or pull away Tainetsu was relentless and literally warped his clothing away with every movement. Ancient script would appear upon her back as evidence of their pact before their fall and Kokage's relentless assault upon the underworld itself to retrieve her essence. "GIVE IN TO ME MY LOVE, MY CHOSEN, LET US HAVE OUR NIGHT BEFORE WE GO TO WAR..."<i></i>

The hotel made up of ancient essence from her now departed sister responded to Tainetsu's will and warped them into a bathing chamber. Steam began to rise immediately as Tainetsu remained straddling over Kazuki waiting for him to either give in to her needs or fight back to keep his decency. Either choice was her win she loved everything that Kokage had been, gentleshade and savage killer. These were things that drew her to him like moths to flames. Kazuki would notice that their magatama had merged and they were now a mixture of crimson and ebony. He would also find that through his shadow nature he could evoke his own dark flames at will as well.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Sihaya would nod to Kazuki upon hearing he wanted her to join his clan. ”Of course I want to be wherever you are no matter what.” she would add. In return, the Senju Overlord would also nod back. ”It is settled then. You will be the newest Senju and, perhaps, one of the strongest.” he would note before being abruptly interrupted by the Flame Princess. She had suffered a secondary transformation, her eyes glowing with dark flames. She would relentlessly grab the White Wolf, by his neck and waist, forcing them to be quite close to each other, while, at the same time, trying to kiss him. Unlike her, Reaper’s will had not submerged to his ancestor, Kokage. The Sennin tried to resist at first, but each movement from his body only made things worse. With her newfound powers, she literally warped out his clothing, leaving him naked. Eventually he would cease his resistance, if she wanted a kiss, he was going to give her one.

Moments later, although he could not see, ancient script would emerge on Sihaya’s back. ”GIVE IN TO ME MY LOVE, MY CHOSEN. LET US HAVE OUR NIGHT BEFORE WE GO TO WAR.” she would announce, her words echoing with power. The hotel would suddenly be changed into something else entirely. Mere moments ago, the pair would be in a room of an Inn, now they were inside a bathing room. Steam would begin to rise, creating a foggy environment that semi concealed them. Magamata would once again surface on their bodies, but unlike before, they were not distinctive. Ebony and crimson had been mixed up. The Death Court Lord had gained new powers because of it. He could feel them, stirring inside, trying to get out. Sihaya would find herself unable to move as he had extended his shadows toward her and had trapped her. She would quickly realize what was going on, if she really remembered Kokage and his powers, unless that Deep Court Ancient did not have such abilities at his command. Even if she were to struggle, she would find herself unable to break it. His bind was too strong, even for her.

He would cover his body in shadows, creating a terrible visage of his person that would scare the life out of most people. Seconds later, those shadows would ignite becoming dark flames. In a way it would seem he was covered in the same fire as the Uchiha technique Amaterasu, but he wasn’t. He would slowly approach his prey, the Flame Princess herself, still covered in an aura of dark flames, fighting with his own deathly cold aura, still trapping her with his shadowy bind. He did not know why he was doing that or how he had activated those flames, it was like he was being compelled to act like such by a foreign force. Like her, although for different reasons, he found himself unable to deviate from that path. Zabucho forbid, he did not know what was going to happen now. Had he been overcome by Kokage after all?

[WC - 513]​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he fought her off after allowing her hungry kiss, she became elated, Kazuki was so very like and yet so different from Kokage that she felt as if she were cheating on him but instead of regret this made Tainetsu want Kazuki even more because HE WAS STRONGER than Kokage had been. Sihaya sat in the back of her mind a passenger in her own body. She wanted Kazuki too but for different reasons. Mostly because he was direct and forthcoming with her. In his voice she could feel his sincerity his command, his solitude. Even as a leader he was alone but he stood so strong even alone and she desperately wanted to be like him. Sihaya truly wanted to be a part of his world. Tainetsu wanted one last tryst before she faded away and she would it all costs. Tainetsu accepted Kazuki’s enhanced bindings before she reminded him who and what she truly was. A woman of flame and war whom hungered for all the things a woman would desire and REVENGE.
”This vessel is as close to my original form as I can come, your past life saved a part of mine and I thank you for this chance and my final kiss, Kokage could only bind me with his sword but you can manifest shadows at will. I am certain Mikaboshi would be jealous of his only rival in sword arts returning stronger in any form. You are so much like my Kokage and yet not him but you have his face, his strength and his will to do whatever is necessary. I envy Sihaya but I only have one night to be with you at all before I return to ashes of the past and leave but a memory. So I DEMAND it, I HUNGER for it, GIVE IN TO ME, MY CHOSEN…”<i></i>

A small surge of Sihaya’s chakra would come to pass and Kazuki could literally feel the difference. Where Tainetsu was demanding, royal, unyielding - Sihaya was shy, hopeful, compassionate. Two sides of the same coin one was a warrior princess, a fighter of elemental majesty and fiery determination. The other was a soothsayer, a songbird, an assassin if necessary but in action a hunter and medic. The night was swiftly coming to an end as the crimson light of the blood moon began to wane.

Sihaya manifested herself as a Ghost dancer to convey both her and Tainetsu’s feelings in a song that both Kazuki and Kokage’s memories could appreciate and understand.

There’s no time for us
There is no place for us
What is this thing
That builds our dreams
And takes away from us
Who wants to live forever
Ooooh

There’s no chance for us
IT’s ALL decided for us
This world has only one
Sweet moment
Set aside for us

Who dares to LOVE FOREVER

OOOOOoooOOhhHH ONE LOVE MUST DIE!!!

Now touch our tears
With your lips
Touch my heart
With your fingertips
And We CaN HAVE FOREVER
AND WE CAN LOooOVE FOREVER
FOREVER IS OUR TODAY
FOREVER IS OUR TODAY
Who waits forever anyway
<i></i>

Just as Kazuki could feel chakra and essence far better than he previously had thanks to Kokage’s memories and remaining essence he also found that he could feel Tainetsu’s essence and like the chakra structure they were in it was waning with the blood moon. Kokage had sacrificed everything and now the vast majority of his essence was part of the underworld and though Sihaya’s feelings and Tainetsu’s needs could make his death aura warm and fiery only Sihaya could invoke that response. It was the link between hybrids that allowed it. They had all the strengths of both races and far fewer penalties than either. Would Kazuki give in to Tainetsu’s needs or would he fight her for every inch? He had allowed her hunger a kiss but he knew she wanted more. It begged the thought upon What if all women of power were like THIS for lack of a better word ‘needy’?

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kazuki did not know how Tainetsu would react to being bound by his shadows. In fact, he did not even know why he did so. While he was still in control of his body, a secondary presence had made residence within his frame, that of Kokage, the former lover of one of the Ladies of War of Homura, Lord of the Flame Court. Unlike Sihaya which was just a passenger, watching the scene unfold, the Senju Overlord's willpower was too great for even an Ancient to fully overcome. Among other things, Reaper was known for his Indomitable Will and he would be damned if he would allow anyone or anything dictate his own actions. Even so, he was not entirely on command anymore, the lust and love between those two ancients was far too great for a normal human being to comprehend. Given the rivalries between courts, their union had been an unholy one, regardless if Kokage had received any favors from Homura. Any offspring they could have had, if at all possible, would have been an abomination at the eyes of every court, just like the Leader of the Wild Hunt had been to them. Although endearing the lengths they had went to be together, even if only for a brief moment and for a single time, perhaps their demise at the hands of humanity had spared from a far cursed and painful fate.

Despite the White Wolf's bind and his apparent command of his own body, Tainetsu would not be denied. ”This vessel is as close to my original form as I can come, your past life saved a part of mine and I thank you for this chance and my final kiss, Kokage could only bind me with his sword but you can manifest shadows at will. I am certain Mikaboshi would be jealous of his only rival in sword arts returning stronger in any form. You are so much like my Kokage and yet not him but you have his face, his strength and his will to do whatever is necessary. I envy Sihaya but I only have one night to be with you at all before I return to ashes of the past and leave but a memory. So I DEMAND it, I HUNGER for it, GIVE IN TO ME, MY CHOSEN…” Right after those words, Sihaya's presence would be known as her chakra surged. The Sennin's senses had been trained to sense chakra, a primitive skill compared to a true sensor, but he was still effective in his own basic way. Still, he easily perceived the different between Tainetsu and the Songstress. While the Ancient was demanding, royal and unyielding, the Flame Court Hybrid was shy, compassionate and hopeful. One had to wonder how those two contrasting personalities lived in the same body. He sincerely hoped his personality was so far off from his own ancient Ancient.

Sihaya's spiritual presence, given Tainestu was in full control of her body, manifested in the room as a ghost dancer and she would begin singing.
There’s no time for us
There is no place for us
What is this thing
That builds our dreams
And takes away from us
Ooooh

There’s no chance for us
IT’s ALL decided for us
This world has only one
Sweet moment
Set aside for us

Who dares to LOVE FOREVER

OOOOOoooOOhhHH ONE LOVE MUST DIE!!!

Now touch our tears
With your lips
Touch my heart
With your fingertips
And We CaN HAVE FOREVER
AND WE CAN LOooOVE FOREVER
FOREVER IS OUR TODAY
FOREVER IS OUR TODAY
Who waits forever anyway

It was a beautiful song, appropriate when one were to consider the fate of Kokage and Tainetsu. He was unwilling to surrender his will and allow Kokage to fully control his body, however, he understood their plight, even if he had never suffered something like that. But he knew what meant to lose something he loved. He had lost his first home, Konohagakure. For the very first time in his life, and the last time as well, he would surrender his will. He would allow those two one last time together, because he understood time was passing and the effects of the blood moon would cease soon. They would never have another chance like that and he knew sacrificed deserved some sort of reward. He had been rewarded by gaining a new home in Sunagakure and new friends in Takahashi Sousuke and Toraono Kuro. "Fine. Have it your way." he would declare, announcing Kokage could take the reigns for the time being.

[WC - 786]​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Death would step forth from the very flames of darkness that shrouded Kazuki. She would smile as even time stopped for her and everything grew silent except for the thrum of Kazuki's core as she walked around him content in his actions. Pegasus appeared beside him as well released from the call of death as he spoke for Lady Death.

"Mistress Death is pleased you choose to yield to her, with all the things Kokage had done when he gave up his essence to become a part of her so that she might give Tainetsu one more night of life and a chance at revenge she never imagined her chosen vessel would be so pure of purpose that she could not possess your body. Yet here you stand needing to mentally will yourself to surrender yourself, to give in. She is most pleased at your performance. Tainetsu will soon return to her embrace through your hand and with that Sihaya will be spared a gruesome death at the hands of the Sovereign. However our Mistress knows that in order to defeat the hated Jashin's power of suffering and keep the souls of the damned between yourselves Sihaya must be sealed and reborn as one of your personal servants. This will not be the exact same as reviving the spirit of a being and placing it and its power at your disposal by harvesting another body. Mistress Death requests that you use Sihaya's soul that is already manifested outside of her body and place it back in her hybrid body in the manner only you can command. In this manner she will become Immortal and exist as long as you exist. When she releases the sands of time to flow again you will have one chance to complete this task. In this effort you have been granted the kiss of death so that Tainetsu's essence may pass peacefully through you into the underworld as you seal Sihaya's soul unto you. If it pleases you once you have done what you deem necessary I will continue my service to you as I did for Lady Sihaya. Mistress Death awaits your answer and once she has it the sands of time will flow again for Sihaya and the immediate world around you."<i></i>

At the very mention of Jashin's name Mistress Death writhes and crushes the soul of a wayward follower of Jashin's spirit in anger. The soft chuckle of Jashin's dark voice could be heard as his follower lay broken yet beyond death due to his faith. Mistress Death will not be empowered by the loss of life and souls to followers of Jashin. He was literally stealing Mistress Death's kills.
If you take Death's boon, SIhaya's Immortal Essence is then yours to bind by ritual and place back in her body making her Immortal so long as you return Tainetsu to Death's embrace by some manner of passion. If you refuse Death's boon then the remainder of the Blood Moon shall pass and other circumstances will develop. This is what Kokage's memories are telling you in reminiscence of his original deal with Mistress Death. As a Master of Soul Reaping you have some idea of what you would create if you ritually sealed Sihaya's current ghost dancer soul back into her soon to be soul and essence-less body. MAKE YOUR CHOICE AND REAP WHAT YOU SEW.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
As Kazuki surrendered, albeit momentarily, his will to Kokage, Death, the primordial entity would emerge from his flaming, shadowy shroud. From the Senju Overlord’s point of view, she seemed to be smiling. Time would reach a standstill and everything would grow eerily silent, except the thrum cause by the White Wolf’s fiery and beating core. The spectral steed he had used to reach the Inn would show up, released by Lady Death to serve as her interpreter. ”Mistress Death is pleased you choose to yield to her, with all the things Kokage had done when he gave up his essence to become a part of her so that she might give Tainetsu one more night of life and a chance at revenger she never imagined her chosen vessel would be so pure of purpose that she could not possess your body. Yet here you stand needing to mentally will yourself to surrender yourself, to give in. She is most pleased at your performance. Tainetsu will soon return to her embrace through your hand and with that Sihaya will be spared a gruesome death at the hands of the Sovereign. However our Mistress knows that in order to defeat the hated Jashin’s power of suffering and keep the souls of the damned between yourselves Sihaya must be sealed and reborn as one of your personal servants. This will not be the exact same as reviving the spirit of a being and placing it and its power at your disposal by harvesting another body. Mistress Death requests that you use Sihaya’s soul that is already manifested outside of her body and place it back in her hybrid body in the manner only you can command. In this manner she will become immortal and exist as long as you exist. When she releases the sands of time to flow again you will have one chance to complete this task. In this effort you have been granted the kiss of death so that Tainetsu’s essence may pass peacefully through you into the underworld as you seal Sihaya’s soul unto you. If it pleases you once you have done what you deem necessary I will continue my service to you as I did for Lady Sihaya. Mistress Death awaits your answer and once she has it the sands of time will flow again for Sihaya and the immediate world around you.”

So that was the deal then. Make Sihaya one of his slaves and release Tainetsu back into the underworld. Reaper had many powerful servants under his will, but getting a possible second hybrid, after that Sovereign agent he had killed, would make his army exponentially more powerful and deadly. They needed all the firepower they could get to win this war. It was a no brainer. Standstill or not time, wind would suddenly pick up in the room. The howl of the wind would be mixed with eerie cries of damned souls. The lights would suddenly grow dimmer and dimmer and Kazuki’s very body would be further shrouded in darkness. The natural coldness radiated from himself would further become stronger than ever. Eventually a faint purple glow would surround his entire frame, growing stronger and stronger until it blinded everyone capable of such. When the glow rescinded, he was completely different. He had grown taller, his outfit was completely different. The flesh on his hands had disappeared, leaving the skeleton beneath out in the open. His head was entirely concealed by the cowl of his robe, with only his eyes being visible, eyes that glowed purple. His right hand was gripping a massive scythe. ”I accept.” Reaper would announce, punctuating his words with his scythe as the handle hit the ground with a thunderous thud.

As time would flow again, so would one of Kazuki’s enhanced forms cease to exist. Back to his normal self, the Senju Overlord had to act quickly. Extending his shadows, he would quickly drag Sihaya’s empty vessel toward the center of the room. With a thought, he sent his dark chakra to the ground, creating a circle around the body. A second later, numerous runes had taken shape from the circle he had just created. A faint purple glow would be seen on this runic circle, glow that would emerge at the same as four pillars made of black stone, surface covered in silvery runes, dropped around the body, each for the respective cardinal point. Everything was ready, it was time to work with the soul and essence. The White Wolf would approach the “ghost”, coating his fingertips with pitch black chakra. He would touch Sihaya’s soul, grabbing her. Using his left hand, he would separate the ghost from the essence. Tainetsu’s essence would be bright orange, pulsating with power, held in his left hand. Sihaya would be a faint blue, held in his right. Walking toward the corpse, his slow motion would seem to indicate he was pondering on what to do next, but his decision was crystal clear. Tainetsu’s essence would be absorbed into his body, his frame serving as a conduit to be sent to Lady Death, the first to happen like that and the last. Since every soul he had taken, had remained with him, trapped and forced to serve him. The soul on the other hand would be gently placed inside the empty vessel that was the house of the possible Flame Court Hybrid. ”Rise Sihaya. Heed my word and do my bidding.” he would command, his voice filled with power and authority. His voice was luring, his chakra demanding and souls could do nothing but obey his will. He had mastered Death, he was one her Chosen Champions. Resisting his commands were futile, because between shadows and death, he had no challengers.

”You can stay with me. I have no doubt she would like to see a friendly face among the strange people she is going to meet soon.” the Sennin would note, speaking to the spectral Pegasus.

[MFT - 995]​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKRUPYrAQoE][b][u]Reaping Rewards[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The accord was struck and death's second chosen acted in pure reaper fashion. In truth it never mattered if Kazuki kept the souls within him or fed them directly to her, ANY soul he damned was hers as KAZUKI was her chosen. JASHIN however was another matter altogether, he sought to overthrow death through pain and suffering as if those meager pleasures of the flesh had any power over her or her decisions. Yet and still JASHIN was indeed a GOD in THIS realm and though he did not challenge her power elsewhere she suffered no challengers mortal, immortal, or god anywhere in any realm and his acts had already pissed her off. The was a reason the saying said "HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED," that had a great deal to do with Lady Death's wrath and many subsequent seemingly haphazard chaotic acts. The cold surged through Sihaya's soul cooling her natural flame and letting her see for a brief moment and where many would be scared at the sight of Kazuki in his shadow form, he was beautiful and handsome to her. Her eternal love was a literal personification of death and he had bound her to him. In her shy innocent mind she was completely happy. Tainetsu on the other hand expected to use Sihaya's body for sex and revenge instead she found herself in Kokage's arms and at last they were truly reunited inside of and as servants eternal to death herself. She cackled madly with glee as she realized that Kazuki would accept her after all and HE would carry out her vengeance. It was a strange yet startling relief for her to finally be free of the burden of revenge and leave it to someone infinitely better at it than her. She descended happily into the underworld freeing Sihaya's body and soul of her will altogether at last she was free.
OOC: Okay decision time... after you present Council with Sihaya's abilities and she is accepted you have two paths to choose from. You can A) face the sovereign duo hunting you or B) you can simply face them at another time of your choosing. Either path leads to the end of this contract mod.

Pegasus assumed his dark fiery form as a Nightmare steed of death and fancy as he awaited Kazuki's decision as an avatar of death.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kazuki’s mastery over death remained unchallenged. Even an Ancient, as powerful as it may be, could deny his dark arts. The essence of Tainetsu would be safely sent toward Death’s eternal realm where it would be reunited with the essence of Kokage. Sihaya’s soul, on the other hand, now freed from the influence of the Sister of War, was gently deposited inside her body. The White Wolf would command her to raise and she would eventually do so. With nothing else there giving her purpose, Lady Death would also vanish to whatever dealings she running on. Her motives obscure, even to a Chosen Champion, like the Senju Overlord was. The Shadow Sword would never understand such an entity, regardless of how long his life could become, but he still did her will with every action he took. The spectral companion that had guided the Songstress for all her life would be warped, assuming the form he had shown them before. A form of darkness and flames, in reality, the spirit’s true shape. He would stand there, waiting for Reaper.

The Sennin of Sunagakure knew there was a thorn at his side still. He and the Flame Princess had been pursuit by two Sovereign Agents, at least he assumed as much, and they were still at large, waiting for them. Sovereign, if they were really such, were very dangerous opponents to tackle alone, let alone solo against two of them. With Sihaya alive and at his side, they still had a chance against them, meager as it could be, but it was still present. Just himself against two would be suicide. The same could be said about him taking one solo. No, he had to go to Sunagakure, regroup, heal and go after them with a group. Or have them to come to him where he was stronger. The decision was quite simple. ”Time to head back to Sunagakure. We are not ready nor fit to face those two alone. We need time to mend and regroup. And your former master is no longer with us.” the Death Court Lord would announce to his steed. He did not care if it, or the essence of Tainetsu if she was still able to listen, would understand what he was saying and understand his reasons. This was going to happen as he had decided. It was his life, he called the shots.

Mimicking what he had done before, Kazuki would transfer a portion of his chakra to the Pegasus so they could go away.

[WC - 421]

OC:
I’ll face them a later time. Present Sihaya will take some time because I have to think it through and there is no point in delaying this topic if it is not necessary to the mod.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKRUPYrAQoE][b][u]Reaping Rewards[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The decision was made and wisdom won out over thoughts of immediate revenge. Their hunters would pursue them at a later date as Kazuki had shown himself willing to bend not only his will but his own core in order to do what was intrinsically right. Where others were caught up in emotion, hubris, and the power at their disposal Kazuki was level headed and made sure any battle he fought was not a gamble unless it was a battle forced upon him. He would choose the time and place of his exchange with the hunters. Woe to all whom underestimated the Senju Overlord.
OOC: Congrats on staying in character and sticking to your guns in the face of difficult decisions, awaiting a final vote, otherwise your CMOD is complete... Wonderful writing."

Lady Death would appear before Kazuki once more with a host of spirits lining the sands. Pegasus his wings aflame and his body of living shadow would present the contract for the benevolent spirits to Kazuki for him to place his sigil upon. For some it was a scroll or a book but by Lady Death's hand for Kazuki it was the actual blade of a scythe. It pulsed with cold flames and shadows, awaiting a pact of blood and spirit.

Pegasus stood at Kazuki's side while Lady Death smiled upon one of her champions.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kazuki’s body had been enhanced in his youth. Those treatments had elevated him to peak human level or low superman human levels. Meaning he was stronger than most people already, not factoring his shinobi abilities. But his greatest asset had always been his mind, even prior to those enhancements. The Senju Overlord’s ability to keep his cool under situations of extreme duress had been an invaluable asset that had saved him more times than he cared to count. Being powerful was meaningless if he did not know how to and, when to, properly use his powers. Something he usually did.

In fact, he had a recent encounter with impossible odds. Facing a Jashinist alone was, most of the time, a very risky confrontation. The General of the Sovereign, the so called Shouki, was a fight few could win against, let alone survive alone. And the White Wolf did just that, when he was cornered by the bastard son of the Wind Daimyo in the Ranger’s area. It was because of his quick wit and ability to remain cool he survived the ordeal. By summoning help and stalling as much as he could, the Shadow Sword was still alive today. In fact, the group that came to help him, eventually even allowed them to defeat Shouki and end that threat permanently.

Lady Death had left the premises but she swiftly returned, bringing a host with her. Behind her, countless spirits stared at the Sennin of Sunagakure, apparently waiting for something. Death held a scythe in her hand, an iconic weapon deeply associated with that primordial entity. The spiritual Pegasus would nudge him toward Death. Reaper would walk forward coating his right hand with his dark chakra. He would grab the scythe’s blade with the same hand that he had coated in his chakra. With a single motion, he would slit his palm, adding his blood to the chakra he had already offered. Apparently he was making a pact of some sort. He had went this far, no point in backing down now.

[WC - 341]​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The pact was made and the 2nd known Champion of Death was placed upon her writ of Tengoku. Pegasus his first servant kneeled majestically and in accordance a host of spirits awaiting Kazuki's summons to service waited in ranks like a military inspection. Waiting to be chosen to serve... it was ideal that Lady Death was impressed with Kazuki's service and potential. One needed persons of great capacity to wield the power of death. The Kami awaited his decisions.

ooc: Congratulations on a contract well earned

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Upon signing the contract on Death's very own scythe, a host of spiritual beings would come forth. They would all stand motionless, as if they were an army expecting an inspection from a superior ranking officer. Kazuki knew they were waiting for him, waiting for his orders. He would slowly and methodically inspect each and every creature. He would not show any signs of appreciation or lack thereof. Upon finishing his round, he would walk around the host till he stopped in front of them, right in the middle. "Time to work together. Go and wait my summon. The future of Sunagakure starts now." the Senju Overlord would announce, dismissing the host for a future time. "Come Pegasus, time to go home. A fight looms over the horizon but it is not for today. We have preparations to do." the White Wolf would instruct his newfound steed. It was time to return to Sunagakure. And with him came a host of magnificent power and light.

[Topic Left]​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back