Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Medium hectic day.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
anime-meliodas-bored-reaction-z7in94fsdlkpiaks.gif
"So brother..."
"Hmm?"
"how did you do this?"
"You know..."
Their dad was sobbing on the grass outside and the young brother looked with a bored expression to his older brother. "How... did you think this was a smart plan..?" He asked him again and they both ignored their father for a moment with his tantrum. There were medical shinobi near, there were non-shinobi, and there were firefighters. A lot was surrounding their house. "Just... humor me..." He asked his brother as he finally petted his father on the head who started to majorly cling towards the younger brother. "Well... I wanted to bake for father..." And with that, Nova looked back to the house, where the kitchen was indeed burned down. It now was standing by pillars that had been placed, the living room was already black too, and charcoaled for a small part, but the master bedroom above had been majorly affected and you could look into the bathroom since the wall was gone. "Baking..?" Nova asked and heard his brother tell him he tried to speed up progress with Fireball ninjutsu.

His father then jumped up. "WHAT DID I TELL ABOUT JUTSU AROUND THE HOUSE?!" Both the boys flinched at the yelling of their dad. He never did yell at all and soon as he did, it was big trouble. "well... uhm... Not... around the house, or on each other... not in the house." And with that, the father got up and got into a heated discussion. Nova wrote a paper, and casually handed it to his father before walking away from the scene. He was going to buy some food that they could eat... At least it would be something. "I swear... where is he sometimes with his brain.." It was then that he spotted something familiar before even reaching the marketplace. "Ah- morning.."

[open for everyone now]

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back