Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Meeting the Farmers [SSM]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look as the sun slowly begun to creep up over the village, it was quite a beautiful sight if he did say so himself. It seemed that he had been up early today and that was something that he found himself doing more and more these days. As he looked at the tasks of the day it seemed that he was going to have a busy day ahead of him as he looked to the door his assistant knocked on the door in that split second as it seemed that she was trying to remind him of something and he had almost completely forgot about his duty that he owed to do today.

“Remember Lord Hokage, you have to head out of the village to the farms, you wanted to check the food production and the progression with the farmers as well as if they needed any help or had any more problems recently. You made plans for that this morning please do not forget about that.”

Takeshi allowed his eyes to longer on the assistant that stood in front of him. Her attitude was always professional, and she seemed to try and keep a head for what was required of her, though Takeshi hated to admit it she was helping him out every single second. He looked at her for a few seconds before a sinister smile came to his lips, she never really got out of this office and it seemed that Takeshi was going to start to allow her to get out of the office. After all she may as well see the world instead of just sitting behind an office. It was clear that she was not really experienced in the way of the world, even he had to acknowledge that she could improve that.

“Well then, I guess that we should get ready to go together, we have a busy day of walking around I just need to grab my robes then we will be ready to get moving and head out. It seems that we would be able to have you to keep notes on what they need to change, no point in myself going alone is there get yourself ready and I will meet you outside the office in a few minutes.”

“But I normally never go out, why would I go out now. Fine I will get ready at least.”

It seemed that she was against going out but really had no say against the Hokage. It was a situation where it was going to happen. She would just have to accept that he was dragging her along for the ride today, nodding swiftly she turned around and headed out of the door to get herself ready for the journey ahead. Takeshi watched her walk away before he turned and grab the Hokage robes that were hung up on the rails, he slung them around his shoulders as he grabbed the last few bites before making his way to the door of his office.

Takeshi allowed himself to shut the door behind him as he turned the key to lock the door he sighed to himself and thought to himself in those few minutes how much simpler life would have been for the village in the coming years with everything sorted, he knew full well that they had to make a quick move, it would seem that even he knew full well that he had to make sure that today went smoothly, he was learning quickly that talking to people would only get him so far and this would be a trick of the trade in his current situation it would seem.

Takeshi turned to look at his assistant who was already waiting behind him, her back and cloak prepared already as the two of them walked out of the Hokage mansion and headed towards the gates, it seemed that they still had a lot more work ahead of them. As the pair walked they admired the sun and the sites and smells around them. It was still another beautiful day inside of the village and even Takeshi had to admit that he felt rather cheerful about everything that had been achieved in such a short amount of time.

“When we get to the gates we can just head for the closes farm and start there and work our way towards the furthest this one will work much better, besides we have got time to kill so I don’t think it will matter to much about the entire order in which they travelled the main reason was to discuss with each of the farmers what they wanted to achieve in the future of the village. I am sure you will agree its not the timing it’s the execution that will always count towards the larger goal in these situations”

“I would lord Hokage, I still think that you did not need me to come with you, but I can’t understand why I was selected to come along, no offense but I am normally a book worm than anything else, I keep my days busy with paper work and keeping myself amused that way. I never really travel outside of the gates surely that is reason enough to keep me where I am?”

“That is why I am taking you. You can only learn so much by sitting behind a desk all day and it will get you no where. At least this way you can experience the world and discover everything that you cannot do by sitting behind a desk. That is why I have selected for you to travel with me today and that is why I have taken you out today. Think of it as your first adventure of many, besides being cooped up all day don’t you find it gets boring?”

“Sometimes but most of the time I am just doing the paper work and putting it on your desk. Have you not noticed that of late?”

Takeshi laughed slightly as he listened to her speak, today was a good day where he could come and solve two birds with one stone. He would try and make light talk as they walked outside of the gates the whole purpose of today was to speak to the locals but also to try and get to know his assistant more, she had not been very forthcoming with information and this alone was something that Takeshi was pondering. He allowed a sigh to come to his lips as he stepped with her checking out the surroundings as they passed through the woods.

Takeshi allowed himself to walk threw the fields as they made it out of the woods, looking around it was clear that they had finally managed to make it to the first farm on the stop, the two of them would walk together and speak loudly it seemed that they had managed to get quite a conversation going between the two of them. Though that yapping, and chipper became silent when they finally approached the first house, it seemed that they would meet the first farmer. His crops showed great signs of growth and no wonder the grain supply had been great this season.

The two of them approached the farmer a smile on there face as they allowed themselves to look to each of them in those few seconds. It seemed that the man was already waiting outside for them, as the two of them approached it seemed that the smile on his face would only be good things right now. Takeshi glanced to his aid in those few seconds as the two of them walked towards the farmer, it seemed that they had to have a discussion and it would be the start of a long day of walking for both.

“Good morning Sir, I can see that you have been expecting us, is it ok if we just start with the questions here and we can move on to the next farm after that. We won’t take to much of your time up”

“Of course, Lord Hokage, as what you will and then I will give you the answers for your records. I have done most of my morning work in anticipation of your arrival.”

“Perfect this will be great for us, and it means that we can get started straight away and not keep you lingering around”

So, the conversation begun, it was a boring one, but the review of the fields and the crops was something that needed to be done. Regardless of the weather the exchange still needed to take place between the three of them. It was more about making sure that everything was going smoothly, and from what Takeshi could gather from this conversation everything was indeed going smoothly so he would not argue with that or even try and make any changes. Once the meeting was over it was time to move onto the next farmer. This would be the same routine for the rest of the day for both.

As the day went on it continued to prove that the farmers were willing to talk, almost to much in a few seconds. They had to ponder about the answers that they were being given. Of course, they would have to scroll through all this information when they finally managed to get back to the Village. The replies would have to be accumulated into a chart and the date would have to be considered and then acted on. This would take time that Takeshi knew that his aid would now be spending on doing so. As the day worse threw they finally where speaking to the last farmer on the list, it seemed that there was no-one else to ask about and all the information had been gathered. Takeshi decided instead that it was time for the two of them to return to the village. He wanted to have some small conversation during the time as he spoke with his aid he wanted to know full well what she thought of the day, after all he had plans for her and would be taking advantage of her in the future to go outside of the village and do work for him.

“So, what did you make of the day, I want to hear it from your point of view instead of just how I find things. Its always good to have another point of view on something remember that, there is no point in trying to just deny the second opinion just because someone sees something from a different point of view.”

“I understand Lord Hokage, but let’s be honest here, all the farms we went to nothing seemed wrong. There was no reason to ask so many questions, and I would like to state that from what I saw everything they had there and everything that was being done was to the standard I would expect from the Farmers.”

“Good that is what I got from today as well, I feel that the Farmers where doing the same. They had good supplies and I have no concern for the future of the village. Of course, I would have liked to see what they planned for the next year, but it is what it is. As for now I have done what was required of us today, I will see you tomorrow and make sure you take the night off when we get back. No point doing any work now when we have to be up earlier in the morning”

Takeshi allowed himself to walk through the gates of the village as he glanced around a small smile on his face as he came threw the gates without question. Though he was sure that was partly down to simply who he was, as he said his farewell he allowed himself to stretch out and yawn in that slightly moment. He watched his assistant walk off into the night he knew full well that there was more work for them to do in the future but for now the night was done as he headed back to return home.

[TWC: 2031]
[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back