Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Mending threads [Requesting Raizo]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finally it was time. After the screaming match at the bar the only thing Asuka cared about was this. The next meeting would be what determined her next steps. It either went well and she could return to life redeemed. Or she fails and she joins a traveling circus running away from the Shinobi life. That was the less embarrassing way to deal with this but unfortunately she had a voice screaming in her head to talk with the Kazekage and it just wouldn't stop. With the nerves being as bad as they were she decided to take the stairs, just to think, remember the plan and go out succeding.

First go in, introduce yourself. Nice, calmly, elegant. Like the expert Kunoichi that she is. Some small talk to show she comes in friendly terms, compliment Sand an it's many wonders that she has been honored to see and note hiw accommodating Sand has been.

Then, explain the situation. That while in power life was attacked by someone in disguise who you wrongly assumed came from Sand. That the fuck up was not only in not realizing it was someone in disguise but that it was very improbable Sand was at fault. At worst it was a rogue sand Shinobi.

Third, show the agreement re-written. Beg for him to sign it and get out of this office.

Simple right? As if. With a deep breath Asuka moved forward. Knocking on the door.

[Requesting Raizo]

Last edited:

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The office of the Kazekage. A office that held so much power and today would determine whether they would make it back to Takeshi in one piece. Granted, their little verbal heart to heart hadn't really achieved anything aside from proving to each other that there wounds in the heart, wounds far too deep but if Asuka was willing to go this far than Soku supposed perhaps there was hope yet. For a moment, personal afflictions threatened to overcome her but she held it together, having developed years of professional composure as she walked up, Asuka already announcing her presence.

"Let's hope he hasn't already made the verdict before even hearing us out." Soku muttered.
She had seen her fair share of both reasonable and unreasonable. Or alternatively, he could hear them out and than do as he wished, they were here on his turf with no allies and no resources and not to mention, her and Asuka weren't exactly what you would call tight-knit anymore but she'd rather it be that than anything else as Soku idled waiting for the Kage to hear them out or maybe send them flying out the door. If it were her, she wouldn't exactly be keen to be in a talking mood with someone who had basically threatened her.

Simple knocks and than silence filled the gap.

Usually, the Sennin would have filled it with a joke, perhaps some idle talk but after what had transpired between them, that probably would not be very wise, all things considered. This was a test, a test of their bonds, their connections if such a thing existed but Soku was of a similar attitude, sort this thing out so both of them could get home, home where they belonged where they could sort this out.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Come in."

This would be the order barked from behind his desk. The office space itself was one that held many relics, those collected by himself and his predecessors, over the years. Upon the walls were pictures of the previous Kages and Stewards, a unique design this village had that probably differed from others. The office was full of gold and wooden structures, but upon entering into the room the two travelers would be greeted with a red and gold trimmed sofa that had two comfy chairs in front of it and a table in the center. This was a more informal meeting spot. Past that little area would be two sturdy wooden chairs, lined with pillowy cushions, seated in front of the desk that he currently sat at.

Looking up he would motion for the two of them to come forward as he would stand up from behind his desk.

"The name is Ryuzaki Raizo, and who do I have the pleasure of talking to today?"

He would have been more informed, but the lack of Yukina was making his day-to-day work really go off the rails.

He would smile and wait for their introductions as he remained standing behind his desk. The desk itself was large and sprawled with various papers.

EYJo557.png

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Made the verdict before hearing us out…” She chuckled. Ironic. “You would know about making a verdict without evidence wouldn’t you… hypocrite.”

Asuka straightened her back as she placed her hands inside her sleeves. Walking into the room. Just like a proper lady of the court. A proper shinobi as well. Making sure she had access to her seals at all times for a quick attack in case anything happened. Not like she was expecting it from the Kazekage, she was more worried about the Sennin next to her than anyone else in this room.

Looking around she couldn’t deny the detai in the architecture. The decoration that always had meaning. From the pictures, of what she assumed to be of Former Kazekage to the different meeting set ups. Informal with A couch, formal in the desk. Of course, them being foreigners and not exactly on the friendliest of terms. With a very respectful bow she started.

“Greetings Ryuzaki-san.” She said, Never really liking lord or lady honorifics. Including her. She did understand basic respect to other individuals in the most respectful manner possible. “My name is Uchiha Asuka, firecracker, former Hokage of Konohagakure.” She straightened her back. Looking at Razo in the eyes. Waiting for Soku to introduce herself. She wouldn’t do it for her. Didn’t deserve the words from her mouth. Once she was done we continued.

“I’ve come personally bearing a message personally from myself and a proposal from the current Hokage of Konohagakure, Uchiha Takeshi and myself as well. We hope you will grant us this audience so that I may fix the my own wrongdoings and not have Konohagakure suffer because of my failures.” She said giving another respectful bow.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She let the insult slide. Fair, given the light of the situation and also because she was not a fan favorite of repeating what had happened in that bar. "Let's just focus on this and we can worry about verdicts, evidences and the end of the world later." Soku muttered just audible enough for Asuka to hear as Raizo made his introductions, the Kazekage in the flesh and she had to admit, for someone who had been threatened and who they technically were not on the greatest of terms with, the reception was very warm.

Not that she was complaining in any degree.

"Nanjirou Soku, Konohagakure Sennin and advisor to the Fourth Hokage, Uchiha Takeshi who has sent this delegation for the purposes Asuka has stated out." She said inclining her head respectfully.

She paused, the silence suspenseful waiting perhaps for anything really, this was all things considered a clean up mission which was they were here to fix and to achieve that, she was doing her utmost best to make sure she didn't as much look the wrong way at the man although he seemed like the friendly type, he didn't seem like the type to be behind a brutal attack like what Konohagakure had suffered.

However, that was well in the past and they were here now, she was mostly here as an observer and to sterr the converstation if it seemed like Asuka was hellbent on throwing them into an all-out war and despite their utmost loathing newly established for each other, it seemed they at least had that common interest in mind.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
His smile would falter upon their introductions as his eyes would narrow in on the one who had spoken first.

"Asuka, huh?" he would pause, assessing her for a bit before he would continue, "I am honestly surprised you would descend down here to the depths of us scum that you had believed to have carried out a 'premeditated attack on foreign ground without provocation or causation with a particular goal in mind'... I assumed once you told us off, you were well and done with wretched Suna."

His words were cold because he still remembered her letter and accusations. As he had mentioned to those present at the time of reading, he understood them being concerned and angered, he still did not fully understand the attitude in which their correspondence seemed to convey.

"Because of a headband, something that could have been taken off of a dead Sunan on their way to your construct their deceitful attack on your village, you immediately cut ties with this village. You, our judge, jury, and I presume.... if not now for being the former Hokage... would have attempted to be our executioner, have come to mend this bridge?"

The world was funny in weird little ways.

"Very well, I will listen to what you have to say but only because of two very defined reasons:
1. I am an understanding individual, and
2. you did not technically violate the terms of my response to you and your village; you only sent two individuals and you have now checked in with me... however, my third term was that agreements would be made between myself and the Hokage... which you are no longer, correct?
"

He would pause as he would await a response. He did not enjoy being this way, but politics were a different game of relationship building, and with the very aggressor before him he had to treat it as such.

tZ0XZMs.gif

Last edited:

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing his smile falter made her sigh in her mind. Yeah, he remembered. His eyes staring at her was enough evidence to know that he still remembered the very strong letter Asuka had sent. That she had allowed to go. It was indeed something that came to bite her in the ass.

His first words hit hard. Their own words being thrown back at them. Their own words being used a s a statement of hostility towards her, with good reason. Asuka had basically severed the friendship between two villages. Based upon mere speculation, panic and a sense of entitlement. Raizo said it perfectly. Being the judge and jury without the full picture. Without the complete explanation on who had attacked her gates. On blaming the innocent party solely because the headband was different. "Who else better to mend the bridge but the judgmental judge and jury that started it. Action without thought. Plan without due diligence. The blame can not fall on anyone but my own naivety. My own lack of judgment. I'm not here for forgiveness. My actions call for more than a simple apology. I'm here for redemption. For Konohagakure not to suffer for my failures. For they to be able to know that they have friends across the desert they can count on in case they need it."

She remembered Raizo's letter. The envoy she never sent. Maybe this is what Takeshi meant by telling her she was the that had to do it. A chance to fix what she had broken. She gave a slight smile as he pointed out the demands of Sunagakure. Reasonable. But they hadn't entirely. At least, not how Takeshi had said it. Which, might have been an act of compassion if she thought about it more deeply. An act of mercy. She gave a low chuckle. That man really had a very interesting way to go through with things. "We haven't violated the terms." She started, her gaze not leaving Raizo's "I come here with the full authority of the current Hokage to do as I wish. Whether that be reenact the old agreement. Create a new one. Leave without one. Declare war if I so wished..." She wasn't saying as a threat. More so as an example that she was going to finish this one way or another. The final act. "Takeshi won't be able to modify it when we go back to our village without your knowledge.. What we agree here is set in stone. Konohagakure will fulfill whatever is written." She gave a slight smile. "Having said that. Using technicalities as you have correctly stated. Right here, right now. I am still the Fifth Hokage of Konohagakure. Here, to enact my final decree. My final act as Hokage is to fix my mistake... and to create a path so that both our villages may prosper together like they used to."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Oh, it was well deseerved. Even though Soku wasn't the party at fault here, every word felt like an blade, a stab at Konohagakure as the gravity of the situation sunk in. It took very little to realize just the major impact words could have as the Kazekage outlined in his direct observance of the facts. It wasn't just ficiton, sheer facts how Asuka had sent nothing short of a decaration of war to Sunagakure with the accusations as she stood in place watching this tense exchange between the two.

If it had been anyone else, she doubted Asuka would have let them talk to her that way but considering the options presented when they had set off on this mission, she doubted Takeshi would appreciate anything of their own creativity not to mention the orders she had been given if Asuka was to stray from the interests of the village.

"If it helps, Lord Kazekage.." Soku put in as frustrations were voiced and Asuka put up a defense, well, she could be a dplomat when she chose, Soku observed before the Sennin continued speaking carefully picking her wording so they didn't wind up in some dungeon or worse.

"We are here as representatives of Lord Takeshi and as such, an extension of his will and authority so any agreement or anything that is decided here, it can be perceived as having made the arrangments with the Hokage himself." The only question here was that if they would continue to squabble and fuss over technicalites or start to work towards something that might be benefical towards both of their villages.

Because whatever was decided here, it was surely going to have an impact on what was to come, they were not the only ones invested in what would be decided. They had a village relying on them to make sure everything didn't go up in flames due to a few erroneous and hasty chocies decided by that had led them to this present situation..

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
In all honesty, had she not started this whole thing with her note, he would have found her more favorable, especially as a leader, after what she had just said. In fact, in a different world, he could have seen why she might have been chosen as a leader. Unfortunately, they lived in a world where his first impression of the person known as Asuka was already shaped.

He would let out a sigh.

"You are going to argue semantics with me over my terms, and then mention that, if you so wish, declare war... yeesh" he would say as turning his attention to Soku, "So tell me, because I don't fully understand the customs of your village, is it customary to send the disgraced former village leader to serve as the primary diplomat or is this a special situation?"

He wasn't sure if she was disgraced, he did not understand the reality of her removal from the position, but she had used words that made it seem like it was because of her previous actions so he would roll with what was already given. The reality is this, the Asuka note had given him the impression that this Asuka, and by extension her village, felt they could lord their status over Sunagakure no Sato, that their power is something they should cower from and their friendship they should pine for. Now, the very same woman, stood before him acting just as cavalier as the note she had previously sent him. So for him, he could not fully understand what the logic was sending this person to try and mend their relationships, in fact, it felt like this village was now simply mocking him and his village. Again, she had already shaped her first impression of him before she ever stepped foot through his doors, and now, that very impression was coming back to bite her, especially since she was a naturally fiery person. In a different world, he would have probably laughed at how she embodied a fiery disposition and was from the Land of Fire.

"Fifth Hokage, you are free to remain seated and silent for the moment" and once more his gaze would shift to Soku, "Soku, was it? Sennin of Konohagakure no Sato, you make it seem like both of you have the authority to 'act' on behalf of your current Hokage, so you alone could answer on his behalf, and whatever you say or do will serve as his explicit and direct proxy, correct?"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked away in a pout. Getting the feeling that she didn’t exactly hit the right tones with the man. Heck, it seemed as though her presence alone was an insult… which actually had the opposite effect of what was the goal of her here. Had she screwed up? Had the luck that had been keeping her alive finally ran out. Maybe her diplomatic approach wasn’t working after all. Maybe she needed to be more genuine and open. More herself. “Wasn’t trying to argue…” She said looking away with an embarrassed pout. “Was just trying to point out that I was here to make things right. There’s no silver lining or hidden agenda. It’s just that… not wanting Leaf to suffer because of my mistakes.“ His next words did sting a bit. Disgraced. “Special circumstance…“ She said with a sigh. “It’s not usually the case where the fuck up is willing and able to fix said fuck up.” Well, if this were pleasantries where to die well at leas she would go as herself. ”Although replaced is more accurate than disgraced…” She whispered under her breath.

“Look, It’s not l-“ She got interrupted. Basically being told to shut up and sit down. Well, he understood why he was being so defensive with her. The disgraced. She looked away with a sigh, wondering if she would be able to fix her mistake or if Soku of all people would fix it for her.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku, standing calmly although her mind was debating whether they should start wrting their wills now or later maintained a composed demeanor, despite the tension in the room. Her eyes, reflecting a sense of understanding and patience, met the gaze of the speaker. She recognized the complexity of the situation, the weight of diplomacy resting on her shoulders.

This could go very wrong or excellent. Raizo had put the ball in her court after effectively dismissing Asuka of all people, not something many people could claim. Now it was up to her, no pressure or anything.

"Yes, that's correct," Soku replied, her voice steady and clear. "As a Sennin of Konohagakure, I am authorized to act as a representative of the Hokage in diplomatic matters. Our village values open communication and mutual respect in all our dealings. The decision to send me here, in this capacity, is a reflection of our commitment to maintaining and strengthening the bonds between our villages."

She paused for a moment, letting her words sink in before continuing. "I understand that the initial impressions may have been less than ideal, and for that, I offer my apologies on behalf of Konohagakure. Our goal here is not to assert dominance or mock Sunagakure no Sato. Rather, we seek to find common ground and work towards mutual benefit."

Soku's gaze remained fixed on Raizo, her expression sincere. "If there are any concerns or questions you have about our intentions or actions, I am here to address them. I am an extension of Lord Takeshi's will and authority and the village itself. I assure you, we do not come here to offend you in any way, Lord Kazekage. It is through mutual cooperation that we can find solutions, Clearly, 'some' people might have jumped the gun a little in certain circumstances and I am here to attempt to remedy that to ensure nothing of this degree ever happens again."

She would have to choose her words carefully. She had laid out the bait, now it was time to lure him to it. Now, anything she said could be inviting villages to open warfare or to peacetime as she paused a moment before continuining, her tone steady yet it harbored on caution. "We can understand the reservations you have about Lady Asuka. That she is, without a doubt one hundred percent in the wrong here for the actions she has commited in the name of our village and I assure you, Lord Takeshi bears no ill will and does not mean to insult you by sending her. It is perhaps our wish that in this encounter, she will perhaps learn to appreciate the impact that certain things can do and hopefully this will help to alleivate future misunderstandings."

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Ah-“ he would glance over to Asuka before returning to Soku, “-it is a teachable moment. How interesting.”

He was beginning to see how such a hardcore brazen individual came to power in the village, as it seemed the rest of the village was just equally as brazen. Instead of merely punishing her, it seemed they wanted to rub her nose in it as well. It would be at this time he would find some of the bite he held towards her, Asuka, relenting. She was defeated, now grasping to either genuinely make amends or desperately save face for her own pride, or maybe some mixture of both. Either way, there was no need to kick her further.

“So then, from you Sennin Soku, what is it that Leaf is proposing? I was not in this seat when the original agreement was made between our villages, so if it is a return to that, then apologies for me being a bit extra, but I would prefer to actually hear what those terms are. If you have a new proposal, I’d love to hear that as well.”

He had no demands and rush to provide his own input yet, as he still wished to see what Leaf was truly wanting.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Due to Raizo's departure from the site, this thread will be continued by a member of Sand Council. We apologize for any inconveniences this may create]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raizo's office. He'd been here a few times, but never to intercede for him. He entered with his ANBU gear on, a black short sleeve shirt. A gray vest worn over it. Black pants and gray shinobi sandals at his feet. He gave a signal as he opened the Kage's door. A few shadows from the organization went in, spoke a few words in Raizo's ear, and escorted him from his office. Their destination was unknown. Uzi nodded as they walked by, assuring everything went as it should. He then walked into the office, his mask half revealing only half of his face. The white haired man closed the door behind him, looking towards the two that were having their conversation with the Kage. 'The two from the gates. Konoha's visitors.' He recognized them as the two that Shin allowed in. He decided to keep his words brief, as it wasn't his office to make those major decisions. He could only give a general idea of what Raizo would say.

"The Kage is off to handle a couple of duties. If there is anything I could aid with, I'd be more than happy to lend a hand." He paused for a moment, wondering who they were exactly. He decided to introduce himself, "The name's Rose Petal, a captain of the ANBU guard." his codename of course. His own identity wasn't important. He was willing to help with whatever situation they faced.

[ Topic Entered ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back