Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mentoring

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru walked into the plaza wearing a dress the color of a dandelion. She sat down on the edge of the fountain and gazed into her reflection. A piece of her chocolate hair fell into her face, she pushed it aside gently then waited. An academy student had asked her for a few words of advice as a mentor. She was almost antsy, Kaoru never thought she would mentor anyone specially not so soon. She was going to be fifteen soon after all, only two years after she was promoted to Genin.

She looked out into the crowd although she was not sure why. Kaoru had never met the student afterall. She began to tap her foot impatiently as she awaited the arrival of the youth.

[Sorry I was kinda out of inspiration for the post :'(]

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Life is just a game, none of us control our own destiny Haru thought to himself, the only way out of the game is too detach yourself, hide from the forces that control everything, in order to hide, I must destroy every bond I have. Haru brushed these dark thoughts from his brain and continued his walk to the Plaza.

He sited the girl he was fairly sure was Kaoru and cleared his throat before announcing Hello, I am Haru, are you Kaoru I contacted you about mentoring. She was actually kind of cute, that’s bad, he couldn’t afford to form a strong bond that would only need to break later.

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru perked up when she spotted a young boy walking towards her. That must be Hiashi kun she thought to herself as she rose from her seat. "Yes I am Kaoru" she introduced her self softly "Its very nice to meet you Haru kun" she put on one of her caring smiles as she quietly welcomed the student. She walked back to the fountain and took a seat then patted a spot next to her. "Come sit over here Haru kun. It will make this easier to talk" she threw on another smile.

Kaoru reached into her bag "Oh yeah I brought a few snacks along in case you want any" she revealed her hands full of small bite size candies. Her face was slightly red from offering to a complete stranger so casually. "So what did you want to talk about?" The shy girl asked as the young boy took a seat.

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yes I am Kaoru" she introduced her self softly "Its very nice to meet you Haru kun. Come sit over here Haru kun. It will make this easier to talk, Oh yeah I brought a few snacks along in case you want any"

Haru let a small smile flash across his face at the girl offering him snacks before recomposing himself and putting back on his emotionless face. He sat down next to Kaoru and turned towards her grabbing a candy from her hand and popping it in his mouth. “So what did you want to talk about?”

Thank you Kaoru Sensei he raised his eyebrows as the corners of his mouth turned up in a smile. Composing himself again he cleared his throat and began to ask I’m not exactly sure what I am wondering, I am still only an Academy Student learning basic Jutsu and controlling my Chakra, what have you done to grow as a Shinobi? Haru dropped his gaze. I actually need to stop the demons that control my destiny, his mind reminded him

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young boy smiled for a moment as he munched on the candy, but his expression soon returned to the hardened, serious face he came with.

Kaoru became embarrased when Haru kun called her sensei. It felt wierd to the young girl to be called 'Sensei' even though she had so much to learn herself. "O -oh you don't have to call me sensei, Haru kun" she waved her hands flustered "Just call me Kaoru san or s - something" her voice became more and more quiet as she talked. Then Kaoru blushed as she realized at what a big fool she was making herself.

Haru kun then asked about her training "U -umm, let me see. I trained a lot I guess, my guardian was a retired ninja so thats where my initial training came from. And I studied hard in the academy, despite entering late." Ksoru searched her mind for more answers but thats all she came up with. She looked Haru kun in the eyes, "So I guess training and studying are the best ways to grow." she said with a tinge of confindence.

Kaoru then noticed the young boy's expression fall. She immediately returned to herself that she was in the apothecary and asked, "Hey are you alright? You look kind of down" Kaoru leaned forward in concern.

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Studying and training, I can manage that Haru thought once Kaoru had finished explaining to him the basics. Maybe after this training I can escape from this world sooner than I thought.

"Hey are you alright? You look kind of down" pausing for awhile Haru put on a smile and looked Kaoru in the face, his eyes sparkled as he put his mask of happiness on his face. Fine, Kaoru San, I am just a bit nervous, I am about to go through a lot of change in my life, becoming a Shinobi of the village and all.

Yes, that’s what’s actually wrong, if you lie enough you can deceive even your own mind.

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
" Alright if you say so ..." Kaoru leaned back. Haru kun was smiling, but Kaoru felt in her gut that everyhting was not fine. But there was nothing she could do if the boy didn't want to talk about it. She decided to drop the subject.

Kaoru popped a candy into her mouth as well " Anyways Haru kun," Kaoru said a little louder since she was becoming more comfortable with her companion. " How is the academy? It wasn't that long ago that I was a student as well you know. But a lot can happen in two years. Are you enjoying your studies?"

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"How is the academy? It wasn't that long ago that I was a student as well you know. But a lot can happen in two years. Are you enjoying your studies?"

Ha, enjoy isn’t quite the word I would use, it’s a bummer there isn’t some short cut to learning all the basics. Very useful, but very dull to learn. Haru let a smile flash across his face this girl was very kind.

But can kindness be enough to save us from our destiny? the logical side of Haru answered his own question negatively, only true power can really save you

So, Kaoru San can you teach me how to do that cool thing where you can hang upside down, I see Shinobi do it all the time.

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh you think so?" Kaoru was slightly surprised by the young boy's answer. The academy was quite difficult for a lot of her peers, she herself struggled with the more physical courses,but she always did well in her studies. Kaoru smiled back at the boy "The only way to become a great shinobi is hard work and determination."

The boy seemed to go into thought for a moment then asked another question. At first Kaoru struggled to figure out what the boy was talking about, but she figured it out eventually. "Oh that, well you won't be learning that until your a Genin, Haru kun. But I can tell you the basics, all you do is concentrate your chakra to your feet, but it takes a lot of practice to get it just right." she smiled again. "You'll learn it one day for sure."

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaoru saw a clock across the plaza "Oh my look at the time I have to go. I'm sorry I'll be glad to help you in the future Hiashi kun" Kaoru got up from her seat and gave the boy the bag of candy "Here you have it as a gift from your mentor." shee smiled and with that left the plaza.

[Topic Left due to inactivity]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back