Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Merry Christmas Gen Ryu! [Mail]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
N6SVRYX.png

3uXi5hp.png

The following note, along with an elephant plush toy, was delivered via courier mail.
Merry Kurisamasu Gen Ryu!

Oishi Yogi of the Leaf Village

Li Nanshin the turkey cried as she reached the Hidden Stone Village. She had traveled to the village once before, but had thus far not been rewarded with any turkey treats. She should have taken her mother's advice and gone to college. She had applied to a few state schools like Lightning State University and North Central Bean University, but had declined enrolling as she had doubts about the value of going to such places. She had been discouraged from applying to more prestigious schools due to her poor grades in Bird School. In her defense she had been under immense social stress at home during her high school years.

What could she major in even if she decided to go back to school? The bird pondered this as she looked to see if she could make out anyone who looked like a 'Gen Ryu' nearby. Art? No, she was awful in the arts. She had a cousin who made a decent living as an actuary, but she found no passion in that. She could always get a business degree, but there was an glass ceiling that kept birds from rising into anything more than lower middle management.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The bird did not find Gen Ryu but did stumble upon another equine. She was a white pony unicorn and a she was a little curious of the messenger bird. Turkeys delivering mail seemed unusual. She noticed the stuff animal and spotted the card. It was addressed to Gen Ryu her overlord. “Sweet this is just what I needed.” The plush elephant glow with an emerald aura and levitates towards Shino. “I’ll make sure this gets to the right person little guy; here have a drink on me.” Shino takes out a bottle of sake from her pack and pours the turkey a cup. This was likely a bad idea, but Shino was never one to think ahead. Shino then begins to right a response.
Dude I don’t know who you are, but you are a freaking life savor. Tomorrow is Gen Ryu’s daughter’s birthday and I have yet to get a gift. This would do perfectly. As a token of my appreciation with this letter I am send an autograph photo of yours truly and one of my latest hits. Enjoy my friend.

Shino gives the letter photo and vinyl record to the turkey and tells him to take it to Yogi. She then heads off, but leave the bottle of sake behind. Hope the bird won’t get to drunk and manage to get the mail delivered in a timely fashion.

Photo
Vinyl Record
[Left topic]

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
N6SVRYX.png

3uXi5hp.png

Li Nanshin awoke wearing a clown's red nose and a blue luchador mask. She was unsure what had transpired. Last she remembered she had been delivering her package when she was offered a drink and.. Surely no one would have been absurd enough to feed her, a turkey, alcohol right? Turkeys were weak weights when it came to drinking alcohol and easily became intoxicated.

After finding the latest package (letter, photo and record) Li Nanshin the Turkey began her journey home. She had taken off the clown nose, but had kept the luchador mask. It was too late for her to return to college, but maybe she had a future as a masked wrestler. Ho-ho! Yes that was it! Turkey Fighting! That would be how she would make her fortune! She started to pick up speed. She had to go talk to her friends about starting up a new wrestling league!

B Rank. 2 Hours. Heading to Leaf Yo.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back