Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Message For Akane[Private]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Message for Akane said:
x2p7h4.jpg

]

Rp said:
Holding the scroll Junko gave her in her lab coat pocket, Kireina could only wonder where Akane was. She was Junkos pupil and obviously she's been on his mind for him to be sending a message to her. As his assistant and good friend, Kireina would be sure to deliver the message to the young Shinrya. She was always around the hospital working and was trained well enough to be a medical ninja already. Unfortunately, her sensei haven't been around enough to give her an exam.

Junko along with his brother had been on a lengthy leave due to the Raikage and Medical sennin, attending to a variety of missions based on their knowledge and needed diverse skills. Realizing his absence, Junko was sure that Akane would ask questions and receive the story from his family, people around the branch, or someone in general. When he was away, he continuously asked for updates of his Estate, his family, the branch, pupil, and kumogakure overall. So, he was well aware of her work and accomplishments, but they still needed to catch up.

Sitting in his father's office, Yutaro laid on the couch sound asleep with the book he was reading still in hand. Drool oozed from the corner of his mouth as his glasses were half way off his face. Leaning on Junko's office desk, Kireina smirked at the cute Tsuyoshi twin sound asleep. After calling Akane to Junko's office, Kireina removed her glasses to remove smudges. Surely, Rose would be here in any second.

Topic Entered/created

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Akane was working on shredding some papers, out of date, and computers made a stack of unneeded papers all the time. Throwing them away was an option, but even if some were out of date, they still had records of patients on them. Akane usually did it, it beat cleaning bedpans, or doing anything else. She was trusted enough to get these simple documents taken care of, and cleaned up after all. Sometimes she would look at the papers, but pretty much all of them were of citizens, and not ninja. So their papers were not of interest usually.

While Akane was working, she was paged to come to Junkos office. She was surprised, had he returned? Either way, it made her roll her eyes, and she was not in the mood to talk to him at that moment. So she finished the stack she had, before getting up and going. Before she left, she took off her scrubs, she was one of the few ninja that actually wore scrubs while working. Underneath, she had her bikini top and black shorts. She had he pouches on her sides, and the pocket watch attached to her side, and in her pocket. She hardly left anywhere without it, as she really didn't trust the servants at the shinrya's estate yet.

Akane walked down to junko's office, and upon arriving, she entered with a sigh. When she looked towards the desk, she saw Junko's assistant, and blinked. So Junko was not actually back, he was just sending his assistant. Akane spotted Yutaro asleep on the couch, she was tempted to sit on him to wake him up. He could handle her weight, maybe. But instead she took a seat on one of the chairs in front of Junko's desk.

Akane had yet to actually talk to Kireina, she saw her around, here and there, but Akane still saw her as a stranger. "So what's up?" Akane asked, then she leaned back into the chair. She was gonna get off work soon anyways, so she wanted to make this brief, and then get home to do some training.​

[Topic entered]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kireina said:

Rp said:

Entering with a sigh, Kireina couldn't help, but feel a bit down. She practically just disappointed the girl. She hadn't got the chance to fully know her, but she respected the woman. She had a great work ethic, brains, beauty, and talent. Great qualities of a future leader, no doubt.

"So what's up?"

"Hello Akane, I needed you for just a brief moment. I recently went on a mission and met with my lazy boss. You know, the one that's always finding ways to escape paper work and eating cookies?" Kireina would say shaking her head with a smirk. "Well, apparently, he had this prepared for you and wanted me to deliver it myself." Kireina said before passing Akane the scroll baring the Tsuyoshi symbol.

"Aside from this, I'd like to get to know you sometime. Possibly a girls night out ya know?"

Scroll said:
Dear Rose,

Opening this, I can only imagine the expression on your face. Possibly an expression of anger, concern, mixed emotions, or a blunt expression. What in the world did I have to say after being away for so long huh? Well, it's simple… I miss you.

I've been away for quite some time, enough to miss out on a lot. I'm missing out on the rose that has surely bloomed into the lovely flower she's meant to be. A beautiful woman that’s not to be taken lightly or what I would call, A rose with thorns as sharp as fangs. Along with you, I'm missing the rest of my family that make my life great.

As of now, I'm in stone with the Raikage, Anbu sennin, and a few others on a diplomatic mission. Hopefully, I can network between the two medical divisions.  When I return, I would like nothing more than everyone together. OH, and the continuation of your training is a must! I'm sure you've been doing fine on your own and continuing your studies. Sorry I haven't been around to give you your medical exam, but I'm sure the branch will take care of that. Hell, you might be a medical ninja already while reading this message. If so, congratulations, you've been over qualified for the position since you stepped out of the reality void.

I've been doing a lot during my travels. Looking into the blood demons, I've discovered in depth abilities of the demons, tactics to defeat them and more. Medically, I've developed and mastered my own study. I call it,  "Bloodline Anatomy." I'll finally be able to properly restore the kinjutsu division upon my return. I'm quite excited to pass my developments down to you along with my Kinjutsu surgery teachings. Soon, you'll be developing your own specialization and surpassing me if you already haven't. I'm excited to see where you're at upon my return.

Akane, no apology I can say will make up for lost time.  So, upon my return, I can only ask for you to move forward with me. I love you. So much in fact, you're like my own daughter. My mind only wonders what sort of males have been coming your way … I don't want to kill anyone, but if you're hurt.. Something would have to be done. Someone would end up missing. Anyways, see you soon!

-Love, Tsuyoshi Junko

P.S. Here's a gift. I picked these up during my travels. The first one was something that I couldn't fully grasp and I figured it might be something you like or could pick up. Hell, I've heard that Yutaro was becoming quite a marksman, maybe you could school him along with his lazy brother. Oh, and the second gift is something I had specially made for you. Hell, it has your name on it.

[spoilername="Seal 1"]
34pj9tl.jpg
[/spoilername]

[spoilername="Seal 2"]
2vaiiyv.jpg
[/spoilername]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"Hello Akane, I needed you for just a brief moment. I recently went on a mission and met with my lazy boss. You know, the one that's always finding ways to escape paper work and eating cookies?"
"Well, apparently, he had this prepared for you and wanted me to deliver it myself."

Akane nodded to Kireina, she was still ticked off at Junko, and he probably wouldn't understand. Just like Yoshi, what she could remember from her last encounter with him. How she saw it, she believed that they expected her to forgive them when they say sorry. Sorry doesn't bring back years, time, and relieve pain. She expected this scroll to be some sort of an apology letter, and it would have all sorts of mushy stuff in it.

Akane took the scroll, and looked at it, then looked at Kireina. She was asking for some kind of girls night out, she wasn't sure of it, plus akane's current mood made her feel resistant to bonding. "Maybe, whenever I have free time, from Shinrya things, work, and training." She explained simply, she didn't want to say no, but she didn't want to say yes either. She really felt like if she got close to this family again, they'd just disappear once more.

Akane opened the scroll and began to read, she was interested about the mission to stone, as her current love interest was on that mission too. She knew he was a sennin, but, she didn't know of what branch. Maybe Junko would know more about him, than she did, but she didn't want to get all buddy-buddy. She wanted to let Junko know that she was not going to forgive him easily. She'd probably tell him that once he got back.

Akane read on. She was interested to learn of his new kinjustu strategy, she was also hoping to restore the kinjustu branch anyways, as that was her current interest. Lack of Mednins made running a proper branch anyways. Though, she really felt like she hadn't progressed much over the last years. She really needed to start working more on medical stuff, and less on fighting.

Akane finished reading the scroll, and looks at the seals. She did not expect gifts, then again, it could be a ploy to soften her up. Either way, she did not mind gifts, she could never have too much stuff. At least, thats what she had learned from living at the Shinyra's estate.

Akane placed the scroll on the desk and opened up the first seal. Out poofed a large riffle. She picked it up and blinked, this was the first time she had seen a riffle, besides the time she saw Osu shoot Riku's eye out with his blood riffle. That class became one bloody battle field, back then it seemed so at least. "I don't know if I can school Yutaro, I still am learning how to use a sword... That and I have never used any kind of projectile weapon." Akane spoke out loud mostly to herself, she was willing to give it a try. It might be hard to figure out her style, as she was more fond of just using Ninjutsu. It wouldn't hurt to learn. "I'll try it out though, and learn this skill, but I might stick to using mostly ninjutsu." She explained with a shrug, she then set the riffle down next to the chair.

Akane opened the next seal, and out poofed a lab coat. He had it made for her, at least she now had a cool coat to wear. She felt up the material, then she tried it on. It was a little big, but thats better than being small. She hadn't grown much from her teen years, so he probably thought she did. Only thing that grew was her chest, but her height seemed to be a little more of a problem. "I like the coat, its not too small." She stated. She then looked at Kereina.

"Thanks for delivering the scroll. I am flattered by my mentors words, but that does not mean I forgive him. I do wish to see him upon his return, so can you tell him that?" Akane spoke to Kereina, she didn't have anything against her, the twins, or even Junko's wife. It was just Junko she had a problem with.​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kireina said:

Rp said:

Observing Akane and listening to her response, it was obvious that she was a busy woman. Kireina understood, maybe another time. Watching as Akane read and spoke, Kireina simply observed her facial expressions, movements, and general attitude. For receiving a gift from her sensei that's been gone for so long, she didn't seem too excited. Especially as she opened the unexpected seals within, even Kireina herself found it amazing.

"Thanks for delivering the scroll. I am flattered by my mentors words, but that does not mean I forgive him. I do wish to see him upon his return, so can you tell him that?"

"Will do." Kireina said with a nod. She wouldn't dig into the situation, it seemed like a touchy matter. Besides, Junko would probably want to deal with the matter himself, but the ordeal peaked Kireina's interest. For a man to come home after so long, he'd be first met with an angered family member instead of joy. Perhaps, the young one didn't miss him, understand his position, or just simply wanted him to come home. Whatever the situation was, it would likely be very emotional.

"Well, I should be on my way." Kireina said beginning to make her way out. Placing a hand on the door knob, Kireina looked back. Her eyes slightly widened at the view she saw, but quickly lowered as a smirk crept upon her face.

tumblr_n7nvyldsZt1s6tih7o7_500.gif

"r...r...Rose?" A small voice would say. Surprised, shocked, and with tears trickling down his face, Yutaro had awaken from his slumber and set his eyes on his big sister. Her red hair was as beautiful as ever, she had grown so much, and her presence was still warm.

He was frozen in place, eyes wide, and shaking from the excitement. As the most gentle one of the two twins, It wouldn't be no surprise that he was like this. He didn't know what to say, he didn't know what to do, but one thing was for sure. He missed her. Once his father left, the family was thrown into overdrive to make ends meet. Everyone was working. Yutaro was at the hospital day in and day out assisting. Rintaro was taking on courier jobs and was even placed on a few courier missions. His mother Karin had it the worse. she reactivated as a Shinobi and were given tons of missions somewhat like his father. In addition, she had to spend her spare time training the twins. Not to mention the new addition to the family, Takeo, in which Karin had to teach the essentials of everyday life.

The Tsuyoshi family was working and shinobi were used as the villages main source of income. Since the Tsuyoshi clan was all about hard work, they were definitely going above and beyond for the village. Especially the leaders, Junko and Aiko.

Slowly making his way to Rose, he stood directly in front of her, looking up. He had grown a little above her waistline and his nose was beginning to run. Immediately grabbing and hugging rose, Yu planted his face into her stomach.
"I...I..w..we..miss you!" Yu said weeping as he clenched her tightly.

The door could be heard shutting as Kireina made her exit. Walking down the hall with a smile, she knew everything would be okay. Too much love was pent between Akane and the Tsuyoshi family just for thing to deteriorate.

OOC: Didn't even expect this post to go like this or to be this long. Also, sorry for the wait!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back