Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Message for the Kazekage [Messenger eagle]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The eagle would have been quick to deliver the message. Soon he was waiting on a pole, its grip tight as he kept his balance. He wasn't even done with flying if it were up to the eagle. He found himself waiting for someone to pick up the message that it was wearing. Sharp eyes started to look a little bit around.
Dear Kazekage,

You are invited to attend the Kage meeting, held in The Hokage Mansion within Konohagakure.

This meeting is an important Kage meeting and their advisors. This is for Up-to-date information and future plans for our Lands. We hope you will be able to participate in this exciting opportunity.

Sincerely,

Uchiha Takeshi
Konoha Hokage

[Eagle delivering message for Kazekage.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Riding in the back of a dirty poo cart was rough work on the poor albino’s backside. Carts were not made for comfort it seemed, but having to hide himself due to being, well, rather WANTED was a mild annoyance.

His stomach rumbled, a very strange turn of events for the formally immortal creature.

Luckily, a small speck in the sky was rushing by. Perhaps this was the famous KFC bird, known for its delectable crispy skin? Migoya had some secret 11 herbs and spices that only true former Med-nin knew about, and this flying bird would soon find its way into his stomach.

A small jutsu aimed just right and…. There.

Not too long after Migoya held the bird aloft - an eagle it appeared to be and… this one carried a message. Normally people would not want to interfere with the mail system - it was rude afterall - but Migoya was not normal, and not really a person. With expert hands that had obviously done this before he unrolled the scroll, his eyes widening at the message inside.

Speaking of carts of manure… Takeshi wants to hold a Kage summit?

His smirk grew wide.

---------------------

Soon after a rather odd bird, caught nearby and tied to the pole, would hang out at the front of the gates of Sunagakure holding the valuable message, perfectly returned to its original state after being wiped clean by a certain Tsukumogami. If anyone knew that it had been interfered with, well, that would be naughty wouldn't it!

[Message intercepted, message continued to Wind Gates]
[Topic Left]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
He would look at the bird.

Why does it always have to be a bird? I mean, I get it, I sort of have a bird but I don't think he would be too pleased with me using him as a postal service. I guess their ability to cover as much land as they can is why it will always fall on their little wings, but damn, wonder how many of them are caught in the crossfire of idiocy.

Luckily, this bird was still alive and breathing and just calmly awaiting someone to read it. Reaching for the message attached to the bird, the Sennin would pause. There was an official seal of the Hokage on this piece of paper, but it seems it had been broken. His eyes would begin to scan around the area before return to the bird and giving the piece a more stern look.

"Huh... I mean, there is nothing seemingly wrong with this bird. There are no noticeable signs of someone being around here or doing something... but the seal...hmmmm, what an odd thing. Well, let's see what it reads."

Upon reading it he would immediately fold up the note and place it in his pocket. He would then pull some bird seed from his pocket, unsure if the eagle would enjoy such a thing.

"Enjoy your time, little friend. When you get your fill, get on back to your home."

It would seem that another piece of information concerning Konoha had fallen into his lap. It would seem that he was now involved in this affair.

[Note read/taken, bird dismissed, topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back