Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Misadventures [Private]

Uchiha Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Afternoons in Konoha were something to savor. Especially the peaceful ones that rolled around after the flow of busy weekdays. When the sun was fixed in a certain position over the skies, it seemed that everyone all of a sudden shifted heir moods and scattered. Some found themselves at home, some still at their workplaces or schools, and many venturing into the inner parts of the city. The lovers and couples usually flocking to the White Oak District. Buying flowers with their potential leftover yenand exchanging the gifts for love. Normal people, aka single people, found themselves in the Red Oak side. This part of the city was a little more commercial. Restaurants, shops, that kind of thing. Sadao, of the Uchiha clan, found himself here, as well. Fairly bored and looking for something to do. It was because of this apparent boredom that he was sitting outside of the Ichiraku ramen spot. A bowl of their renown noodles sitting in his hands. The youth slurping away at the delectable strings of food. Swallowing in between mouthfuls and issuing sighs of happiness after. Though, an indifferent look seemed to never leave his face. The bowl sat down in between his legs, he draped his arms over his bent knees.

"It sure is nice. Being out here." He thought to himself. His eyes moving around every few seconds, searching for something to fixate themselves upon. "Normally, I'm fine with being by myself. Not doing anything. But, I dunno. Today feels like I'm supposed to be doing something. Nothing extreme or anything, but something to fill up my time. Whatever. I'm probably just working myself up." The youth shrugged, picking the bowl back up into his hands and resuming what he had begun. His thoughts may have held some weight here. Perhaps fate had something in store for Sadao.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"What did you want me to do?"

That question was one Yume asked but a mere few days ago. Not exactly to the big wigs at the record label, but they were there. No, the people (or representatives of those people) who asked her so nicely for this was them. The Family.

It was harmless enough. With the decline of Academy enrolments and the overall low morale of Leaf, the family simply asked for her to collaborate with her old time rapper friend, Veteran, to make a power anthem that would invigorate Leaf back to how it was before.

That was a few days ago. Today, without teasers or the like, the song was launched. On the radio in Ichiraku's Ramen, the song played with vigour and will, bringing the old man owner of the shop to nod his head along to the beat while he plated up a bowl of ramen. "Oh ye oh..." he'd be heard humming along to the hook. "Makes me want to go on a mission again."

Very interesting how Ichiraku's and the many other restaurants and cafes were situated on Red Oak District. This was also where FiRE Entertainment and Music (or E&M for short) was as well. The building loomed over the rest with four storeys, the neon sign and a promotional picture of Yume, their darling idol. It was hard to miss it when walking through Red Oak. In fact, it was right down the street.

Sadao would have noticed the eventual influx of people walking down the street towards the large building, chattering amongst themselves excitedly. Snippets of the word "competition" were thrown around frequently, as well as "see Yume-chan."

Uchiha Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A crowd of people were beginning to bombard something. Was there a perfomance? Or did someone get hurt? Sadao raised himself from his hind end, dusting off his backside and returning the bowl he had been eating from. The youth satisfied and fed, ready for action and unable to be detered by hunger. A good situation to be in. Upon exit, Sadao looked to the crowd once again. Raising a brow out of confusion. Rather than leave himself in confusion, he'd rather get some information. His hands being shoved into his pockets as he began advancing towards the crowd. Plenty of signs and images depicting the Woman of the Hour proudly.

"Annoying." Sadao sighed. There were way too many people pressed up to sometjing and chattering incoherently from the ocean of voices provided. Well, now was a perfect time to use what he learned from the academy. In one swift move, Sadao leapt high into the air. Landing atop a store's roof. His legs swishing to and fro, enabling him to sprint and somersault forwards until he reached FiRE E&M quarters. Given a birdseye view of what was going on. His ears tuned and eyes peeled.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unxh2UX.jpg

Looking over the small crowd of people of about thirty or so, Sadao would be able to see a figure in the centre it all--a figure that stood out from the rest of the common people. Yume was standing behind a table and signing her name on fans' merchandise. Said merchandise was laid out in a neat array on another table next to Yume's, ready to be bought and for an extra fee, signed.

Now when someone hears about of a competition to win something, the general idea would look to something that tested a skill, wouldn't it? Only the best of the best will prevail. The event here now, however, was nothing more but a lottery made to bring in profits for the looming company behind Yume. Buy a shirt, be in the running for an all expenses paid trip to Suna and watch U<3ME's concert as a VIP guest.

If one were to ask her what she thought about this money grubbing scheme, she'd think not much of it. If the fans were willing to throw money for her, then they had the freedom to do so. The most important thing Yume wanted intact however, was the image and interaction she held with these people. As long as they were genuinely happy to see her, Yume would care gently. That was why she was here in the flesh greeting fans, instead of leaving the interns to deal with everything themselves.

Unbeknownst to the crowd, there was a tension in the air. A tension that had draped over everyone who was involved with Yume since her attempted assassination. Eyes were watching everywhere like a hawk, so when Sadao leapt up to the rooftop to view the event, he stood in a very attractive spot for a potential sniper out to gun down Yume's head.

"Who's there?! Hands up and identify yourself!"

The shouts of security alerted Yume down on the ground. If not that then the sudden appearance of masked shinobi(?) leaping onto the roof with kunai at the ready and emerging from the shadows behind Yume was enough to scatter a number of fans away, as well as bring the idol up to alarmed status.

She looked up to where the shadowed figures leapt to up on the roof. Three of them approached Sadao, fingers twitching for any reason to bring him down.

OOC said:
Marked for training - WC 250+

Uchiha Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Uh?" Sadao cocked a brow as someone decided to shout. Well, louder than most. The shout which was actually a demand, was directed at the young'un. Now, Sadao had no clue to why he was being told to stop and put his hands up. He really didn't care for Yume's shows or music all that much. If it came on, then he'd listen. Never did he go and intentionally hunt out her music. This is what he got for going out once and seeing what the star was up to. Jeesh.

"This is the third time this week someone's asked me my name. Uchiha Sadao. Student at the academy. Anything else?" The kid spoke with an annoyed voice. He had no issue speaking to his elders and seniors. But darn. He hated being confronted over something he didn't do. They were lucky he wasn't all that powerful. Otherwise, they'd learn who to hold kunai up to.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maybe, Yume thought in awe as she watched the situation unfold on the rooftop, maybe she was actually normal. 'She' being her true reactions to the absurd and surprising. Her blood was useful in the sense that she would never be completely caught off guard, but at the same, it lead to a lack of proper human responses at times--so much so, the first thing taught to her when she teamed up with, who'd now be known as her manager, was knowing when to display the emotion of surprise. People don't just barely react when faced with something sudden or expected. They scream, jump, and their heart races in confusion and panic.

So when she saw Sadao coolly answer the interrogating security, albeit annoyed, she had second thoughts for a moment. He was the third person she had seen recently acting like that mellow.

One of the guards advanced forward, impatient and threatening with a fist raised to hit. "Seriously, this disrespectful brat...!"

"Ah, ah! That's fine, that's fine!"

Yume's voice piped up from behind Sadao. Her hand was outstretched past his field of vision in a stop gesture, as the idol suddenly appeared in up on the rooftop as well. Like blink and you'll miss it. The thinning crowd below was either preoccupied with buying her merchandise, sneaking peeks at the rooftop, or even snapping photos of the idol's endeavour to protect a young student. Her manager watched the ordeal from the safety behind the closed glass doors of the building, rubbing his temples in exasperation.

"He's just a student, he's probably not aware," Yume continued, clasping a hand on his shoulder. "Okay guys? Just... Return to your posts please, and try not to scare the others too much, ne!"

The security ninjas were either silent or grunted in acknowledgement before bowing and leaping off into a disappearance, leaving Yume and Sadao behind on the rooftop. Yume refrained from sighing out loud, resorting to a clap of her hands instead as she smiled at him. "Well, shall we go down? It's not good to be up here at the moment."

Uchiha Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You guys are annoying, you know that?" The younger of the present bodies sounded off once again. His voice audibly annoyed. Sadao's eyes darted to the raised fist brought before him. This guy wasn't suited to protect anyone. "Hit me and I'll break your fingers," His words were dark and held weight behind them. Sadao wasn't the type to bluff. As a Uchiha, honesty was a priority. Besides, if you threaten someone, you have to expect a fight to come forth. A raised brow was then brought forth, as the idol had found herself defending him. Well, Sadao now had to suppose that she wasn't all that bad after all. Maybe any other idol or celebrity would've left him in the dust and possibly arrested. Sadao, not being the type to brag, felt some type of victory. Pleased by their negative feelings and the fact that they couldn't put a hand on him. His head craned off to the side before he fully spun 'round. Facing Yume. Her smile was strange. How could you be so cheery after having to call off your guards? She must've been faking it/ "Hmph," Sadao grunted. He had no real choice here did he.

Shrugging his shoulders, the young'un complied. She was being nice to him. It was only appropriate to replicate the feeling. "Alright. See ya at the bottom." Sadao stated. Moving from her grasp and dropping to the ground beneath them. Making sure he was a good deal away from the bustling crowd before him. Surely Yume was able to see him..

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His reply, while less menacing compared to when he addressed the guards, was still just as curt. Yume scratched the back of her head when he jumped down. "Aish... What's with the students these days, being so...?" She trailed off, leaving the sentence to herself unfinished. Too much pressure in the learning environment? She hoped not. That meant more work for her other self.

The girl made her way back down to her original post, bowing in apology for the interruption and trouble she made to the remaining event-goers. It was lucky she was a cute looking idol, otherwise damage control wouldn't have been this easy. It was luckier she was born with the devil's tongue.

Sadao and the incident quickly melted away from her mind as she stepped back into her role. Posing with fans while their friends took pictures and signing the things that they just bought, face after face blurred by her time until the last shirt was sold and the final minute was over. It had been thirty minutes left originally, but due to the situation from the rooftop, Yume decided to tack on another five. Even though Sadao said "see you at the bottom," she didn't think he'd be sticking around for that long.

As the last fan gave her a hug and waved goodbye and thanks, the idol turned to see the interns bow towards her for a job well done. "Good work out there," she replied cheerily with a short bow back. Her hands reached for one of the tables to help fold up and bring back into the storage warehouse, but was promptly stopped by one of the interns.

"A-Ah, that's alright, Yun-chan. We can take care of it. Good work out there," the intern repeated.

Yume drew her hands back with a slight frown. Understandable, she supposed.

"Aww, but I'm trying to avoid Oppa... He's definitely going to scold me. And and and, take away my Pocky allowance! Isn't that terrible? Let me help."

"We'll be in more trouble if we let you do any heavy handling. Go back, you deserve a rest after today."

The idol narrowed her eyes, resorting to a sigh before picking out one of the many boxes of Pocky gifted to her during this fan meet. It must be really well known now--her adoration for Pocky sticks. Opening one of the boxes, she started nibbling on the confectionery while gazing off to the side. Manager can come see her himself. She could see his judgemental stare from the reflection of the window.

Wait, that's no reflection. He was standing right there on the other side of the large glass pane right behind her!

"Omo!" she yelped, stumbling a few steps to the side. "Aishh..."

His stare was unimpressed. She quickly turned her head forward. Hear no evil, see no evil... Though Sadao was now in her field of vision.

Uchiha Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"...."

Sadao's arms had been folded over one another. His eyes fixed to the ground, bored and uninterested. He hadn't moved from where he once stood for some time. Again, he was no fan of Yume, but his curiosity kept him standing there. Besides, she didn't have to acknowledge him if she didn't want to. Yume was a idol, right. Those type of people were all kinds of busy. Shirts to sign, hands to hesitantly shake. A life Sadao wasn't envious of.

Things cleared. The idol in his sights just as he was in hers.

His arms fell from one another. Landing by his sides, the youth approached the elder woman. Looking to her and greeting her after the passed time. "Oy, baba." Sadao called. Referring to Ms. Yume by baba, old woman, aloud. He didn't think she'd mind all too much.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
snFQTFG.png

NPC: U<3ME Manager​
The manager kept staring, figuratively boring a hole into the back of Yume's head until she finally had the galls to turn around and peer back at him. He glared back, with two fingers at his eyes, then they moved to point harshly towards the girl.

I'm watching you, troublesome girl.

No doubt in trouble for the rooftop incident, Yume thought with a bite of her lip. She refrained from sighing. The whole facade of pretending to be adorably scared of her manager in front of the crew members and fans was starting to drain on her today. Though Manager didn't really say anything about it before to stop her. He knew it was a show as much as she did. So he turned away, moving the show along as he began his descent to the outside with one hand on his headset and the other holding his planner. Yume was now pouting, munching quietly on the rest of her sweets, as she prepared for inevitable lecture she'll receive once they were away from prying ears.

"Oy, baba," she heard someone say. The girl didn't react, not until a good minute had passed and she realised no one was answering him. Yume turned to the source, looking down at the young Uchiha. She blinked at him, with bright blue confused eyes. Suddenly she sounded an "omo!" in recognition. The girl bent her knees slightly to reach his eye level.

"You're the kid from the rooftop!" she remarked. "Baba?"

The faintest scent of her manager's chakra stepped closer and closer to them. Her eyes crinkled up into a smile as she straightened up with a clap of her hands together. It was unlikely he spoke the language she thought of and was actually insulting her instead, but with how the situation is going, she was going to make this work out.

"Oh dear, you're looking for your father? Did you lose him in the crowd?"

[MFT - WC 250+]

Uchiha Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"What?" The youth's response as choc full of confusion. His dad wouldn't ever, ever, be seen at a U<3ME concert. He was a grown man with grown man responsibilities. Yume's question caused the youngster to be a little put-off. What was with her. Assuming that just 'cause he was twelve, he had to be with his folks at all times. Ah well. Sadao grunted. His arms remaining folded over one another.

Yume's manager had caught Sadao's eye. "Well. I guess youre on a time schedule."

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Omomo, that's terrible!" Yume exclaimed, a little louder now that her manager was looming right behind her. Despite not receiving a direct response back to the strange question, and being understandably confused at it, Yume easily carried on the conversation as if he had. Acting was something she was rather adept at, so much so that plans were in the making for her to co-star in an upcoming drama in the not too distant future. But that was neither here nor there for now.

The idol turned to face her manager with a sheepish smile, with her hands clapped together in front of her face. "Oppa! You know me, I can't let a child be in trouble! I'll be back for you to scold me later!"

Whenever that will be.

Before the manager could respond or even catch her by the hair, Yume turned to grip onto Sadao's wrist. "C'mon! Let's find your dad!" she said, and began running further away from the company building and towards the markets.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back