Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Mission Self MOdded Solo] A new gather point.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shion was looking at the building in front of him. “It is at least a decent spot. it even is on some of the trade routes, and not to mention a road that leads towards the main city…” He was speaking out loud, this way the echoes were showing him to where to go. “Seems like some good and decent space…” He moved inside and whistled. It was safe to say that the young man was impressed by seeing all this. “From what I can see… The seller wasn’t wrong, it seemed to be indeed to be used as a bar in the past.” He slowly started to mumble, and with that, all the echoes started to die. Which caused Shion to be blind once more. This way he heard a lot of small things, and smelled a lot of different things. “Oooi, Aki!” Shion called out of his Yokai summon. Who poofed into existence, floating above the ground with his legs crossed. The creature was hugging the staff and his eyes were looking down on Shion. “You woke me?”
“Oh yes… soooo sorry.” There was pure sarcasm dripping from his voice, and his yokai was looking rather displeased with those words. The eyes shifted towards the blind and replied. “Soooo, what is it that we can do you for you today?” There was sarcasm back at his, but also spoken like the yokai was higher than Shion was… And Shion did not like how Aki was speaking towards him right now. As quickly as Shion could, he would grab Aki at his hair and drag him in close. “Aki…” Shions voice was cold and stern as he spoke. “Don’t you dare to forget who you have a contract with… That I am laying low does not mean that I have grown softer.” After those words, he threw his contract through the building so that he would damage the least. “That the beast inside me is sleeping, does not mean that it is dead… Now don’t you dare wake that beast up. IT will be something even you won’t see through at the end of the day Archfiend…” The words were spoken as if he could end the contract right here and now…” I understand.”
‘What?”
“I understand, young master.” And with that, Shion would leave it be. After all, there was a lot of work to be done for this bar.

barbanner.png
After a week time, the bar was finally done and ready to get people. After a little bit of flyers throwing around, he did manage to get some people interested for it… And he had made known in which times he would operate the bar the most. From 11am till 2pm and from 5pm till midnight. Those were at least decent times… And the morning would only be from tuesday to vriday. That way he would be able to have more time on the other days to farm more knowledge. BUt that was not the only thing, often his bar was going to be used for different things… ANd he made sure that there were always 2 escape routes for him, and the area below the ground that people did not know about unless they were close to Shion.

/topic entered]
[Topic left]
[Mission WC: 540]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back