Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mochizuki Tama Tries Talent Scouting [Open]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
RSuuTK4.jpg

Mochizuki Tama (INPC)​

Tama was back in Kumogakure for awhile, which was fine by her. Shiri-tan had some official business, and had given her leave to walk around the village. The other members of the royal guard had insisted she take the day off. Most likely because there were a lot of long political discussions on the docket for the leaders of Lightning Country. And no one wanted her angrily glowering at people who disagreed with her Shiri-tan. So she was doing something that wouldn’t cause a national incident for a change. Scouting for talent for an S(hinobi)-Pop group. She’d heard a bit while traveling through Bear and thought that Kumogakure could use their own team of marketable shinobi for PR purposes or just ridiculously catchy music that even their enemies would want to listen to. Good stuff all around.

Tomo once did an audition for Mochizuki Troupe, it took the better part of a day and all Tama heard was him complaining about it. Part of that probably stemmed from Tama pushing the duty off on him, but Tama was not patient enough to systematically search for talent. Instead she was just going to pick someone and make them a star. Besides she could always just auto-tune them with sound jutsu if they sucked at singing anyway. She strolled along the avenues of the Seki District searching for the perfect person to spirit away into the realm of show business. Anyone would do.

[Topic Entered w/ INPC]

Kotoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kotoko wasn't exactly a mesmerizing beauty, she was however just pretty. Pretty in the sense that she looks average. However what sets her aside from the average kid, is the fury of vengeance, blazing in her heart. She had no choice, but to assassinate the murderer that took the lives of her beloved parents away. In a bizarre way, she was gonna be killing the person that created her. Miroku Akkuma, created her, an abomination against the laws of nature. She had been training the past few days, preparing herself for whats to come.

The district was busy. Kotoko never understood how people could be so happy, were they actually happy, or was it just an act to please the majority? I wish my life was different, I wish something special would happen to me. She thought to herself, as her back leaned against the pole of the street lamp, and kicked a rock across the street.

She knelt to the floor, and from the corner of her eye, she caught something green. Among the weeds on the ground, there was a single four-leafed clover. She giggled as she gently plucked the plant. Today is gonna be a lucky day, huh?

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just as Kotoko plucked the four-leaf clover from the earth, so too did Tama pluck the young girl from the street. The self-styled star performer of the Mochizuki Troupe had spotted her quarry after a rock had hopped, skipped, and jumped into her face. Luckily Tama had a thick skull, and was more intrigued by the bored looking girl than upset at having rocks kicked at her.

“Hiya! You look lika person that craves some excitement. And I know just the thing. Trust me, I’m a professional thrill-seeker.” Tama had an iron grip on the girl’s wrist as she dragged her along the street towards a park. A makeshift stage had been created out of some picnic tables, and a small canvas tent had also been erected nearby. A sign in front of the temporary edifice read Changing Area - Peek and Die. “So you gotta a name, kid? Lay it on me,” Tama asked as she ushered the girl into the tent and pulled out a cloth measuring tape, recording the girl’s sizes on a small notepad. A young boy peeked into the tent and giggled, causing Tama to shoot him outside with a puff of wind from her palm. “Audience members stay outside, no one gave you a backstage pass!” Tama turned and rummaged through the back of the tent and pulled out a number of bright and flashy outfits and set them in front of Kotoko. “Pick any one ya like and meet me outside. We’ll go over the moves and the song. Don’t worry, even if you suck at singing I got you covered. I,” Tama puffed out her chest, “am a master of song and dance.” Leaving the young girl to get changed, she stepped outside to deal with the group of youngsters.

While changing Kotoko would be able to hear Tama arguing with the children and gain some insight as to what exactly was going on. Apparently, Tama and one other person were supposed to be babysitting the group and had decided to put on a performance for them. Unfortunately, her partner in this endeavor had absconded in favor of some pressing matter, leaving Tama alone with increasingly rambunctious youths, some of which were already showing signs of chakra potential and who were demanding to be entertained.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back