Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

More Reflecting [Quick Enter and Leave Post]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a week or so since the first round of the World Martial Arts Tournament had concluded. The competitors for the second round had been posted around the city and I had been informed by a few of the Byakko guard that I would be fighting a Leaf shinobi by the name of Mikasa who was allegedly one of the important people of the Hidden Leaf at this time. Unfortunately, I had no information regarding what their position in the village was nor much on how they fought in the first round due to her opponent being disqualified and leaving the crowd somewhat disappointed and annoyed with how their fight concluded from what I heard. Nevertheless, I needed to be better prepared this round of the tournament as I had been rather sloppy in the first round against Miki of the Hidden Stone and certainly could not make as many careless mistakes as I did previously in round 2.

Yes, I had been training since the first round had concluded, but also allowing myself to rest as needed considering my first round opponent had managed to cut me open with some of his techniques and had come pretty close to spraining or even fracturing some of my bones under the pressure of his techniques. It truly was a learning experience and something that I would strongly try to remember as the next round was rapidly approaching. It was likely that the press would be asking for my time soon in regards to the tournament, but for now, they had been somewhat silent possibly running their stories and gather information to better prepare themselves for the next round.

In any case, I would spring from my bed in the room that we had been given as accommodation for the tournament and quickly dress myself into some of my training clothing making sure to firmly secure everything so we didn't have any wardrobe malfunctions in public. Once that was handled, I would hand out the door leaving a note for Hinoka on the nightstand beside her to tell her where I was headed.

[Topic Entered and Left in 1 hour unless stopped. MFT: 353]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back