Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Moving Forward Pleasure garden [Requesting Itsuki]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hitomi Hinata
4f67cd26-dd89-4b30-af9e-265c22822d08_zps2244ec4f.jpg

Such a beautiful land this was, much more calming than my own home land. This country had a pleasure garden and it was great for the types of discrete meetings I was used to. It was full of people and full of children running around and enjoying life. A garden that is open to the public for recreation but differs from other public gardens in that it serve as venues for entertainment, variously featuring concert halls, bandstands, rides, zoos, and menageries. This isn't the first time that I have visited this garden. I sat alone at the usual bench, holding the usual bouquet of flowers in which I could be identified. I wielded a variety of flowers but 10 of which were purple. As always my informant would come to this area of the garden and look for the beautiful girl with the bouquet of flowers, specifically a bouquet of flowers with 10 purple. The wind was easy on my skin and the same can be said about the sun. The waiting game begins...

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itsuki had arrived, unsure of why she had been targeted for this meeting. But there was no reason not to come; she had no enemies, nor was she a particularly abrasive individual. Perhaps that was the reasons she had received such an interesting letter of correspondence.

Regardless, she was there and had sought out the woman with a bouquet of flowers. And interesting way to get someone's attention, almost as if it were a blind date of some kind. Usually one would go for something less noticeable. But then again, the location this supposed meeting was being held in was probably ideal for this.

With a few swift steps, Itsuki was at the bench and beside the mysterious woman. "My name is Itsuki, are those flowers for me?" she asked with a slight smile at the situation.

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hitomi Hinata

"It su ki... I'm sort of hungry..."

So my informant had shown, not on time, but she did show. I initiated procedure as always, as a precaution, to make sure I was talking to whom I should be and not a spy. the whole 'wonderful weather we are having' was of course code for are you my informant. If she was my informant then she'd answer with 'the hungry rabbit jumps..' and from there I would continue to talk in code but only after sliding over a case of yen to Itsuki. The money was payment for the organization's information today from whom Itsuki should belong to. I wouldn't even make eye contact until I received the desired reply. Once she'd give the cold reply, I'd answer her initial question with the shaking of my head... no.

"These flowers are not for you but this is... *Hands case of yen over* Thank you for meeting me here, my name is Yukiko Ayumi of the Cloud village, have you heard of me and my companions? Just wondering what the people have to say about me and what the rumors are..."

That was my way of asking who is Yukiko Ayumi as I'm sure my informant already knew I was not her. She had distinct characteristics, one of which was the rinnegan. My employer had quite the grudge against her and now the Cloud village it self. Today was to gather as much information about her and it's military as possible before making a move. The organization Titan had much to benefit from future actions to come so today was fated.

[ooc: did not know you posted]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Such a loyal Kumogakure native Itsuki was. That made her easy to manipulate. Those who were dire head soldiers of Kumogakure never second guessed their orders, and Itsuki was one of those few who would do whatever she was told without a second thought. Part of her clan’s training was to be ruthless and unmerciful.

So when she got her “letter” in the mail, it had been modified to look as though it was a mission from the village itself. With the code answer inside, Itsuki was able to respond confidently, only wondering whom the village had decided to deal with. “...the hungry rabbit jumps.” she would say. The other woman would continue.

She would take the case and listen intently, as it was an exchange of information that was requested. A rather strange one, as Ayumi was apart of the very village who was giving out this information. Perhaps there was a reason for her strange actions at the gates, and this was the response?

“Last I heard, you were in earth country on a personal assignment. Been gone some time now. No doubt the higher ups are planning on sending a tracking team after one of their shinobi; you had not returned within the allowed time at the gates I believe.”

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hitomi Hinata

"Is that all... hmm.. disappointing."

It would seem that Ayumi had not left the village however their was no sign of her their. Perhaps she had escaped the village and was on her way to Cloud. Not likely with the amount of security Kyoko put in place to be on the look out for her. Strange... strange indeed. No matter, my team of assassins were waiting for her if she did make it back into this country some how. In the mean time I needed to put some things into place before Kyoko's operation was to begin. Reaching into my garbs I pulled out a small scroll. I looked at Itsuki blankly as I passed the scroll over to her.

"Take this to my superiors. It's details on my were a bouts for the next week or so. It reads that I will be in wind country to visit the sand shinobi and that my stay at Iwagakure was hospitable to say the least. Also take these and leave them at the village gates please..."

I then handed her the bouquet of flowers to leave at the village gate. These flowers were to alert and inform the organization that sent Itsuki that operation hurricane would commence in four moons. When wind meets lightening you have a hurricane. This country would have a hurricane very soon. A very clever and catchy operation name, all credits to my employer. Things were about to change for the world it would seem. Blood will be spilled on both sides and the cycle of war continues. I stood from my seat and bowed politely to Itsuki. She didn't seem much like an assassin so I saw no point in propositioning her to Kyoko's needs. With this I was off...

"Till we meet again Itsuki..."

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Itsuki took the scroll in her hand, no doubt to be given to the employers. She listened to the words spoken, and committed her orders to memory. And then she was gone. It was not her place to question a mission, it was her duty to act. She stood quickly and brought the scroll and flowers along with her. She would do as directed, and deliver both to their destinations. Then she would forget the meeting, as she did most.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back