Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Moving forward [Requesting exit]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hitomi Hinata
4f67cd26-dd89-4b30-af9e-265c22822d08_zps2244ec4f.jpg

My mission was clear and it was time to move forward. I received half my payment up front which was very generous of Kyoko. I could not figure if she was a fool or well calculated. I was not to be trusted and yet she seemed to put a lot of faith into me... no, not faith. Perhaps it was a knowing... Perhaps she knew that she placed fear and admiration into others... perhaps it was on purpose. Hmmm... so strange a person she was. She was planning something and something big. My part was to be paid and that was all. I need not worry about the what and the hows just the income and revenue. That's all I want and all I need. After approaching the gates I awaited the standard procedure for exiting. Someone would be here soon to check my documents like always. Kumogakure was my destination. I had quite a few intelligence there but one in particular... had the intel I was searching for. Perhaps things would go smoothly however it's been my experience to be prepared for the worst.

[NPC Requesting Exit]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just a seemingly normal day for me. I would be out training but somehow I got stuck with guard duty. Don't get me wrong, I like checking passports and documentations as much as the next person but come on. Doing this day in and day out is just boring. Wheres the action? They said being a shinobi was a dangerous job but there was nothing dangerous about checking identification... well okay, sometimes shit go down but that hasn't happened in like forever and I never seen it happen. I'm being to believe that action and adventure is a myth in the shinobi world. Oh well, fortunate for me I got a promotion and new living quarters that will liberate me from all of this boredom. I will be an Elite Kage guard and thus I can kiss this gate guard stuff good bye... Well back to work for now.

"Hello, requesting leave? I understand... beautiful day. Why not enjoy it on the open road... Anywho, papers please and reasons for leave?"

[topic entered]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hitomi Hinata

Just like that a gate guard appeared with fair skin just like Kyoko. She seemed to be suffering from boredom as her tone suggest however that did not concern me the least. There was no profit to be made chit chatting away with this young girl so I'd keep my responds short and to the point. I had places to be and money to make. I reached into my robs and handed the girl my documentations. There she'd find my name, age, height, sex, etc. She'd also see an official stamp indicating that that I was one of Iwagakure's ambassadors. With prestige came money, that was the main reason I choose the paths that I've walked.

"Here are my papers... My name, Hitomi Hinata, my reasons for leaving... is as you say. It's a beautiful day, why not enjoy it on the open road. I have business in the smaller parts of our neighbors lands. Does everything check out?"

I was sure to give the gate guard my famous smile. I was an ambassador so it was only natural to use my politician skills and traits.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shadow_zps6e3b4f9b.png

Stepping from the shadows Souji would stand from on the top of the cliff. Nothing but the wind seemed to be apparent on this glorious day... but there were two people that seemed to think so as well. He could tell from the distant banter he heard, this was something that might need looking into, Souji did not quite like the answer she gave the woman letting her out... 'Suspicious.' Souji thought to himself and he would jump from his perch high above them landing and allowing his new clothes to flow in the wind for a moment. The oceanic colors, flowing with the onyxian threads. "Hm... Would you care to expound on why you are leaving?"<i></i> Soujis hands were in his pockets as he stood there. His obsidian hair would glide across his features, often covering his aqua eyes.

"Not to be a jerk... I just want to make sure everythings on the up and up. I'm a Guardian... Guardian of Shadows to be exact."<i></i>, flashing his plain gold badge to fully show and indicate he was who he said he was. Well? The game was now in their court now.

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Where'd this guy come from? Until a moment ago I did not sense his presents. That's the Guardian of Shadows for you, never know where they lurk until they just out right pop out like this one did. I listened to what he asked her and continued to read over her documents. The Guardian of Shadows suspicion was not warranted by her documents as everything seemed to check out from what I was seeing. I handed the papers to the Guardian for his own review. I shifted my eyes from the guardian to Hitomi as now my suspicions were raised. Perhaps something was going on here and perhaps it was something this girl did not want to say. I loved secrets in all but hated being discreet . The Guardian kept his hands in his pocket... so like them to hide their intentions, and so unlike me. I placed two hands on two different weapons and gave a smile as I caressed the hilts, ready for sudden movements from the lady. Being discreet was not for warriors like me.

"Looks like your documents check out but like he said... do you mind elaborating just a bit on why you are leaving?"

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hitomi Hinata

Ah yes, the Guardian of Shadows... they've been a thorn in my side for years and definitely bad for business, well my business. I listened to him and watched my documents get passed around to one another. The suspicious bunch wanted me to divulge more information about why I'm leaving. It would have been laughable if it weren't so annoying.. Oh well, maybe I should tell them the truth. Maybe I should tell them the a Jounin by the name Kyoko sent me to gather pawns for her little game. The laughs I'd have would have been worth it but not as worth it as the coins I would receive after a job well done. No profit was to be made by telling these two the truth about anything and so they'd receive it not. Still, the little one was looking edgy and the other one is a Guardian. It was best to play the politician in these situations and that was my job after all.

"I wanted to avoid saying considering my occupation and self respect but I guess it couldn't be helped. There are quite a few brothels that I enjoy near the neighboring countries and I thought I'd take a vacation out and enjoy my self. You see why I was being vague? I'm so embarrassed right now, to make a woman say such things. Could we keep this information just between us? I don't want to get funny looks around the village and I'm an ambassador after all. Let's just chop this up to an ambassador is handling business out of town, please, pretty please."

Straight from the book of Kyoko however I spoke with sincerity while almost coming to tears. All was genuine as the tearing up and sincerity came from the thought of losing out on all the yen promised to me. Could these two really be so heartless as to ignore a lady's plead in distress? I give them credit though, most would never distrust a pretty face like mine. But whatever, I gave them my excuse and they could document it or not but as far as gate procedures go... they had to let me go know that they had there reason.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shadow_zps6e3b4f9b.png

Being the man that Souji was he needed some affirmation as to the details related to the 'beautiful' day that she was going to have. Souji didnt buy it. Though, it was an honor to be in the presence of someone with intentions darker than the surface area... Souji wasnt implying the thought of anything just was stating facts in his head. Taking the information he would smirk to the young woman and the Ryujin sister. "Tak, řekni mi ještě jednou, proč odcházíte?", Souji's eyes traced the documentation sensing the chakra from it and locking unto her. Along with a quick flicker of his eyes taking pictures of the area around them and the documentation itself."Protože mi to divné, že "bordel" by se vám s těmito růžovými pocity. V takové chování. Jen být upřímný. Potřebuju vědět, jak pro naše i bytosti ...", and with that Souji's eyes would raise back up to Hinata's wondering what she was going to say and do. Watching her every movement and analyzing it to the utmost degree. He trusted her he just needed to have the facts in check.

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hitomi Hinata

"What!? You but heard me the first time sir guardian, must I repeat my shameful words? Would you really ask this of a lady?"

My my has it ever been so troublesome to exit the village before? I don't think I have ever been through such strict distrust before, not even when entering other villages. This guardian... I did so loath the pain in my side caused by this mini interrogation. For now I'd play it cool but I needed to make this a bit more real with a little more aggression we females are infamous for but I leave a twist of diplomacy to through it right. I know my laws and rights and I know the gate procedures. I know what I have to do and what I don't in other words. Kyoko was definitely going to pay extra for this. Charging her for the lies, extra if I dies, two percent extra for dealing with the flies. This job was quite rough, this job was quite tough, three percent extra for keeping my big mouth shut. When it comes to fixing prices, there are a lot of tricks I knows. How it all increases, all them bits and pieces, It's amazing how it grows!

"What is this anyway and why do I feel like I'm on trial? This is complete bollocks. Last time I checked the gate guards were given the all so earth shattering task of checking passports and reason for requesting entry plus exit. I have given both my passport and reasons. So why oh why am I still being questioned? ...I apologize, that was unlike me and very rude... It's getting hot out and I'm just frustrated. You have offended me sir but that gives me no right to lash out at you. So for that I apologize. What's your names?"

[skipping Mikana sry love]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[ooc: Yeah I wasn't sure what to rp smh, continue to skip me if I take more than a day to reply.]

Why did the Anbu guardian want her to repeat herself? Was she that suspicious looking to him because at first I was following him because her answer was vague as if she had something to hide but as it turned out she had good reason. Was this guardian trying to make a fool out of her by teasing or did he really not believe her? Perhaps he has never heard an answer like that but then he clearly never let Kyoko out of the village. She'd try to come back with a few hoers if any let her. I released my hands from my blade's hilts to grab the passport and hand it back to the lady. She was getting agitated and frustrated due to the extended interrogation. Our job was to check identification and ask questions that needed to be asked and that was done. I wanted to send this woman on her way so that I too wouldn't check a temper..

"Come on, give the girl a break... Love, everything checks out so here you go. Unfortunately we will have to document your leaving however I'll do my best to be as discrete as possible. Enjoy your erm.. ya know."

[Leave Granted]
[Topic Left when everyone else leaves]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shadow_zps6e3b4f9b.png

Nodding he would step back and listen to the Chuunin girl for a moment then turn back to the Ambassador, he wanted to be sure that everything was going to go over smoothly. She didnt seem harmful but he wondered if he could pop a question in there for fun though, "Uhm, Alright... you can leave on two conditions."</B><i></i>, Souji would smirk widely though his features never seemed to show teeth. So there was no 'smile' but that half smirk seemed deliciously tamed under the impressions of the witness in hand. Souji's opened shoe would seem to move forward towards Hinata. His eyes tracing her and wondering how he could make this... 'fun' for the both of them. Though he wasnt flirting, his tone was definitely not flirtatious, "One, when you come back... send for me in the Cave of wonders... and two, make sure you bring me something back from your travels. I'd like to have some... one on one time so you can break out that shell of your's.", this was of course a ploy... but it woudl be good fun. Nothing alcohol couldnt loosen someone up to spilling about. Maybe it could be another connection so that he could relay info that was important back to the Sennin or Kage...

Either way he'd step aside.

<B>"You may go. Just be sure to check in every now and again. I'm sure the Sennin and Kage would love to know where you are... vzhledem k vaší pozici."<i></i> He'd add something at the end especially for security reasons. He needed to make sure that she knew her life was precious. To the village. To the sanctity of their lives and with a great deception on the horizon Souji did feel that there was a wave of information that would change the course of history... The fall of Iwa or the triumph of it. With that he'd shift into shadows and leave the area allowing her dismissal.

[Allowing Exit]
[Topic Left unless stopped]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hitomi Hinata

"Thank you and I'll be on my way then."

I exchanged a smile for the guardian's smirk as he gave something of conditionals to me. He wanted me to send for him at the Cave of Wonders and to bring him back something from my travels... Did he want me to bring back a hooker? He was an odd one and knew more than he was letting on. We call people like him in my line of business loose ends if not an ally.. Perhaps I would pay a visit to him... If Kyoko agrees to pay me over time Ahahahaa! This job was something, oh well, time to go make some money. Those two were wise not to have given their names however. In this world knowledge was the next best thing to money as both were power. With power, you can do anything. Take care guardian of shadows and gate guard...
deathnote1006lgfl1.jpg

[Topic/Village Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back