Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Moving up the ranks [Kitsune/Private]

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The new Medical ninja in training needed a new sensei, he had several options with the many medical ninja in the village, he had narrowed his choice down fairly quickly to one certain Medical Ninja he hard heard about. Shinrya Kitsune, the woman looked to be in her twenties and was pleasing to Haru’s teenage eyes.

He strolled into her office hoping she was available to talk and would take him under her wing. When he walked into the Aesculapium he quickly found her office and could see from down the hall that she was in her office with a violin under her chin while she stroked the strings delicately with a bow. The tune she was playing resonated nicely in the young boys ears as he approached the office, the door was open but Kitsune didn’t see the boy coming so he knocked his knuckle against the open door of her office and cleared his throat.

Hello, Kitsune-sama. I am Haru of the Santaru clan. I was hoping you would have a minute to talk? Haru walked into the office and took a seat across from the desk Kitsune was behind with her beautiful violin.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

For obvious reasons Kitsune didn’t see the kid coming, as she was sitting in her chair with her back against the door. As she heard a knock on the door she spun around and put the violin on the table ”Haru-kun, eh? And a Santaru too~ Well, this certainly comes as a shock.” Kitsune said and grinned, hoping Haru would catch her bad pun. ”I always have time for cute little genin such as yourself~” she added and smiled. ”So tell me, what’s on your mind Haru-kun?” she asked and looked him in the eyes as he sat there across from her desk. Of course, Haru wouldn’t know of Kitsune’s lineage thanks to the contact lenses she wore to hide her always active Sharingan.

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kitsune spun around in her chair and put the violin down as Haru spoke to her. He chuckled as she made a comment about his Bloodline. Shocking, heh

”I always have time for cute little genin such as yourself~” she added and smiled. ”So tell me, what’s on your mind Haru-kun?” Haru smiled at the woman as she called him cute. Good, hope she likes me. That’ll help a lot. Like you said I’m only a little Genin, and I’ve just recently become a Genin. I’m hoping to become a Medical Ninja in training; in order to do so, I am sure you know, the pupil must have a Medical Ninja agree to be his Sensei. I was hoping you could be my Sensei and teach me about the Medical Branch.

Haru threw in a smile to end his question. He really hoped she would accept him.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune nodded ”Oh right, I heard about that. The exam out in the forest with all the explosion notes. So you’re one of the students that passed. Congratulations.” Kitsune said with a smile ”Yes of course, I’m glad that you decided to go with the medical branch. And while I already have a student as it is, she’s rather busy with work, so I’ve got plenty time for a cute little student like you.” She grinned and folded her arms under her breasts, before vanishing completely out of sight, and re-appearing right behind Haru.

She placed her hands on his shoulders before leaning down close to him ”Think you’re up for the challenge of being a Mednin in Training?” she asked him in a low tone as she was close to his head. ”If you’re sure… Then consider yourself accepted into the medical branch. You’ll start immediately, with a studying session.” she said and squeezed his shoulders a bit before wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning against him. ”Do you have any ideas on what you’d like to study first~? Anatomy? Surgery? Maybe a bit of… Biology~?” she asked him, and smirked. Oh how she enjoyed teasing young students. Especially the male kind.

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Oh right, I heard about that. The exam out in the forest with all the explosion notes. So you’re one of the students that passed. Congratulations.” Kitsune said with a smile ”Yes of course, I’m glad that you decided to go with the medical branch. And while I already have a student as it is, she’s rather busy with work, so I’ve got plenty time for a cute little student like you.”

Suddenly Kitsune vanished before appearing right behind Haru in the blink of an eye his eyes widened as she spoke behind him but she showed no fear. ”Think you’re up for the challenge of being a Mednin in Training? If you’re sure… Then consider yourself accepted into the medical branch. You’ll start immediately, with a studying session.” she said and squeezed his shoulders a bit before wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning against him. ”Do you have any ideas on what you’d like to study first~? Anatomy? Surgery? Maybe a bit of… Biology~?”

Haru felt the weight of the woman lean against him and he gulped once before saying. I’m accepted, Haru thought triumphantly. Now what did he want to study. Without much thought Haru was able to answer. Ahh, Thanks for accepting me Kitsune-sama. I’d like to study Kinjutsu surgery if that’s all right with you. Kinjutsu can lead to immense power, better learn now while I have the option.

Haru's brain flashed to Kitsune, either she was messing with him, or she had a huge crush on him. Maybe she is just that type of person, calls everyone cute and is very touchy.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune smirked at hearing Haru’s gulp. ”Kinjutsu surgery, eh? That’s a relatively new field, so that particular field I can’t teach you much in, just yet anyways. But I’ll definitely bring you along for Isaki-sama’s next lesson.” she said and nodded. ”Any other subjects you’d like to learn more about? I’d personally suggest learning more about surgeries, considering you’ll likely need normal surgical knowledge, so maybe some education in general surgery will be beneficial?” she suggested to the young student and let go of him before she warped right back to her own seat.

”In case you were wondering how I do this, it’s fairly simple.” she said and took out her necklace with an Uchiha pendant dangling off of it. ”This is part of the reason.” she explained, before removing one contact lens and letting Haru see her Sharingan. ”This is the other part.” she continued as she let her Sharingan form into the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. ”Apparently, if you implant Mangekyou Sharingans into an Uchiha, they will mutate a bit and become a more powerful variant. As far as I know, the same thing will happen if you implant a Byakugan into a Hyuuga. It’s an odd mechanic, but hey. Genetics, right?”

She leaned back in her chair and smiled a bit. ”If you’ve got other suggestions for subjects you’d like to learn more about, feel free to let me know, and we’ll see what we can do about it. I have quite the library of medical-related books.”

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru listened to Kitsune tell him how new Kinjutsu surgery was so he wouldn’t be learning about it today. She suddenly warped back into her chair instantly as she let go of him. He blinked several times at her before she decided to explain to him how she warped.

She pulled out a necklace with the Uchiha symbol hanging off it, that was enough of an explanation for Haru, he had heard plenty of stories about the power of the Uchicha. As Kitsune took her contact out it all began to make sense to Haru, she had the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. If she can ‘easily’ warp, then I wonder what she can do by putting in a little effort.

Sure, since we can’t study Kinjutsu surgery right now, General surgery is probably the closest substitute. What should I do to start studying? Read a book on it or something?

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
”Reading books can only get you so far, but for basic knowledge, yes. I would suggest, hm…” she paused a bit before getting off her chair and going to her bookcase, and perusing the selection of books about surgery. Gray’s Anatomy? Nah, too dry to begin with. Yellow’s Operative Hand Surgery? Too factual. The Surgery Coach? Nah, that was for the patient, not for Haru. Maybe Transplantation Immunology. Maybe. Hm. That’s actually a tough choice. Tell me Haru-kun. Do you learn better by reading or by seeing? Kitsune asked as she spun around to face her young student. Of course with the movement, her breasts would jiggle ever so slightly, right in the face of Haru.

She kept on looking at him before saying ”Because, well, if you do learn better by seeing, I’ll bring you to my next surgery which is in one hour.” she paused and walked to her desk and looked in her calendar ”Oh wait. One and a half hours. Either way. Y’know, scratch that, I’ll bring you anyways. Getting some insight into how things are done will be good for you. If it becomes too much for you, just tell Hanako and she’ll take care of you while I finish up the surgery.”

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hm. That’s actually a tough choice. Tell me Haru-kun. Do you learn better by reading or by seeing? Kitsune asked as she spun around to face her young student. Of course with the movement, her breasts would jiggle ever so slightly, right in the face of Haru. The boy lowered his eyebrows and put the corner of his lip into his mouth before taking a deep breath and returning to normal. Don’t check our your Sensei’s rack. He urged himself. ”Oh wait. One and a half hours. Either way. Y’know, scratch that, I’ll bring you anyways. Getting some insight into how things are done will be good for you. If it becomes too much for you, just tell Hanako and she’ll take care of you while I finish up the surgery.”

All right sounds good, what should we do till then? Haru was in a pretty positive mood, becoming a MiT and getting to watch a surgery productive day. It helps that my Sensei it a total babe.. Haru was hoping she wasn’t the type of woman that would slap the shit out of him if she caught him looking at her. Eh, its worth the risk.

Hey Kitsune, who are you in a nutshell, also why and how did you become a medical ninja? Haru's Sensei was still a mystery to him. She was an Uchiha he knew that, but Uchiha hadn't been very common in his village, or so Haru thought. Think we could do some combat training until your surgery in an hour and a half? That's a lot of time to kill. Haru's eyes began to drop down Kitsune's face to her huge breasts, they are the epitome of eye candy. I can tell this is going to be a long mentorship full of me staring at her tits and trying not to get caught. Haru sighed and blinked a few times regaining his focus on his Sensei's face. Y'know I think I saw you in a swimsuit calendar one time, or was it nude.. Either way have you ever done any modeling. Haru smiled at Kitsune, Maybe she is just a total whore... Nah that'd be too good to get true. Haru chuckled to himself as he slouched in a chair and took another look at his teachers jugs. You are definitely hot enough to model.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune leaned against her desk as Haru asked what they could do until the surgery. ”Well. An hour and a half… Lots of things can happen in that amount of time~” she said with a sly smirk as she eyes the youngster sitting there across from her. ”I’m sure a healthy young man like yourself has lots of ideas for what could be done. Don’t you?” she added and grinned. Then when Haru asked about Kitsune herself she shrugged a bit. ”Me in a nutshell, huh? Well… As you know I’m an Uchiha. I’m also a noble. A Baroness to be exact. As for how I became a medical ninja. Well…” she started before pausing at the end and running a hand through her long red hair.

”I did the same thing as you did. I got a mentor, then I studied my ass off and eventually passed my exams and became a medical nin. It’s that simple really.” she finished and walked over to stand right in front of Haru. As he spoke about maybe having seen Kitsune in a swimsuit or nude calendar, she leaned close to him, so he’d be face-to-boob and she smirked. ”That can’t have been me. I’ve never been in a calendar. Much too busy with my work.” she said and placed a hand on Haru’s head. Of course she knew what she was doing to him, and it was all intentional. Of course she never meant to actually let his wet dreams come true, but hey; she could always let him have his dreams.

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kitsune planted sexual ideas in Haru’s head right from the moment she leaned onto the table. “Well. An hour and a half… Lots of things can happen in that amount of time~” she told Haru, she practically sang it to him the tone in her voice was so sweet and suggestive. She smirked as he stared over at Haru from across the table.

Ooh, royalty a baroness, if we got together that’d make me… some type of a royalty, duke, baron, something. Ah shit, I don’t even know Kitsune paused and took her hand through her long hair, even doing that was attractive to Haru. It was hard for the young boy to imagine Kitsune being the student and having a mentor, she just seemed like the kind of immortal person who had always, and always will be exactly how she is.

The woman walked over to Haru and leaned down right into his face putting her beautiful chest inches from his face, Haru stared straight ahead at Kitsune’s boobs and listened to her words informing him that there was no way in hell she was seen in the calendar. She placed her hand on his head with the gentle touch she had. She has to be doing this on purpose. Haru was thinking but his mind was very distracted with the huge pair of knockers that were staring him in the face.

That image would stick in the hormone crazed MiT teenager for all of his teenage years. This situation is was like something out of the typical teenagers dreams. Haru again blinked himself back into focus and craned his neck back again to look up at the angelic woman. He stood up while Kitsune’s hand was on his head sliding the hand around his shoulder he placed his hand lightly around her hips and guided back to her side of the desk. Must’ve been someone else on the calendar, they weren’t pretty enough to be you anyway. He chimed in as he released Kitsune in the general area of her chair. So what do you want to do to kill time till your next surgery, this is your break then isn’t it?

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As if Kitsune had read Harus mind, she corrected him: ”Nobility, not royalty.” It was so obvious to read what was going through Harus head; he was like an open book. However, that might have been because he was distracted with other pressing matters. In this case, it was obvious that the young male was distracted by Kitsune’s chest. ”To answer your question from before… We could do combat training. There’s a sparring range right out back to help rehabilitation. I’m sure they won’t mind us using it. And if they do, eh, their problem.” Kitsune said and grinned.

Then, as Haru wrapped an arm around her hip and guided her back to the other side of the desk, she smirked and as she was released, she sat down in her chair again. ”Why Haru-kun. You flatter me~” she said as he said it had to have been someone else, because they weren’t pretty enough to be Kitsune anyway. ”And yes, this is indeed my break before the surgery, but it’s also part of my duties to help out interns and MiTs. In this case, I’m helping out a MiT, and my own student at the same time, given that you’re one and the same, so that fits together perfectly.” she continued.

Then, she got up again, and walked over to where Haru was standing, grabbed him by wrapping her arms around him, inadvertently giving Haru a face-full boobs in the process, and warped them out to the training grounds. ”Do you have a specialty? Weapon usage? Unarmed taijutsus? Ninjutsus? Maybe even genjutsu? It’s kinda vital to have a field to focus on, or you’ll be studying different techniques all your life, never getting around to using them because you’re always studying. Which wouldn’t be good. Knowledge only means something when it’s put to use. Either through teaching or through actual practical usage.”

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru’s thoughts were stopped in their tracks as Kitsune piped up, “Nobility, not Royalty.” Shit, can she read minds. Haru made a mental note to be careful what he was thinking. He was informed of the combat zone out back, that sounded like the place to be and disturbing rehab didn’t sound like much of problem. Haru was sort of in rehab.

As Haru let Kitsune go back towards her chair while complimenting her Kitsune responded, flattered by Haru’s words. Haru hated to waste Kitsune’s break but he was hungry for knowledge and improvement. After all it was Kitsune’s duty to help out all the MiT’s and especially Haru, her own student. Haru watched as Kitsune walked over engulfed him in a boobtastic hug, then when Haru could see again he was out at the training grounds. Haru licked his lips and could taste Kitsune on them; her beautiful scent lingered in the air around Haru. Causing his to hesitate leaving a huge space after Kitsune questioned his specialty. oh, umm, well I’m mainly a lightning or storm ninjutsu user, I also use unarmed taijutsu. I’d like to focus on ninjutsu. Haru thought about genjutsu, he knew a few basic techniques but had lagged behind in the genjutsu category though it interested him greatly.

Waiting for Kitsune to instruct him on how their training would work Haru piped up Kitsune Sensei, if I got a kinjutsu surgery to have the Uchiha sharingan put in, could I have the same abilities you have? Or can only Uchiha be that talented with it?

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune grinned. Man is he easy to read. So much fun I’m gonna have, toying with his head. she thought before a smirk planted itself on her lips and she then said ”Well. No. I can’t read minds. But I can read people. And you, Haru-kun, are so easy to read that it’s almost silly.”. As they arrived outside, she removed her white coat and threw it aside before cracking her knuckles and then her neck. As she put on her black combat gloves, she grinned and looked at Haru ”Well, if ninjutsu is your thing, we’re gonna have fun.”

She whipped out a case and removed her remaining contact lens and placed it in the case with the other. ”You wouldn’t have exactly the same, but you’d have some of them. Too bad the warping ability is too taxing to use in real combat.” she said before warping right behind Haru and tickling him for a bit, before warping back to her original position. ”Come at me with everything you’ve got Haru-kun. I’ll try to not rough you up too badly~” she said in a teasing tone as she stood there in her black fishnet top (bra underneath of course, also black) and black pants.

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
30hoi9g.jpg

ezla13.png
Kitsune told me I was easy to read. I raised my eyebrows and wondered what she would think if she knew the thoughts from the deepest corners of his brain. Next she told me, since I’m a ninjutsu user we would be having some fun.

She warped right behind me tickled me then warped back and told me to come at her with everything I had. How fucked up was that? Tickle me, and then tell me to attack you. Regardless I chose a plan of action quickly. I look at her confusedly like I wouldn’t attack. While I was doing that I sent the electricity from my veins into the ground towards Kitsune. Once I felt the shock reached her, or she dodged it I would attempt to place a laser prison around her. If it worked she wouldn’t be able to move out of the small binding for enough time that she was a sitting duck for Haru’s next Attack. He started making a few hand signs gathering electric energy in his hands, he could hold it there for a small amount of time before attacking, long enough to assess what he had done to Kitsune so far.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune stood there, grinning as the electricity ran through the ground, and the second it hit her, she gathered it inside herself, and directed it right back at Haru with a bit more power added to it. Once the lightning had left her fingers she jumped up into the air and made a few hand seals before firing a laser right at Haru. Of course, with her being in the air, Haru wouldn’t be able to bind her at all, so no laser prison for Kitsune. Unfortunately, because she was in the air, her aim was a little bit off, making the beam shoot right past Harus shoulder without hitting him at all, so she used the opportunity to form black fire on his left arm, the deadly Amaterasu sprang to life in an instant and began burning.

Upon landing on the ground again, she looked straight at Haru, trying to establish eye contact, and in the case she did, she’d immediately throw Haru into the Tsukiyomi world where she would subject him to mental torture too horrible to describe. (Okay not really. Lots of skin, lots of touching. Enough said.) In case she couldn’t make eye contact with her student, she’d gather up a whole bunch of energy in the pit of her stomach as she opened her mouth slightly. Light would begin to shine out as the energy buildup reached critical levels. And then, upon reaching the right amount of power, she unleashed a bright beam of energy directly at Haru.

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru’s eyes widened as Kitsune absorbed the lightning, and one of his strongest attacks and shot it back at him even faster than he had sent it. While Haru was focused on the increased powered lighting flying at him Kitsune was planning her next attack jumping in the air shooting a laser at him. He absorbed the lightning attack and kept it under control though it was very taxing on his body.

Kitsune sent the laser as him faster than he had expected it to come and he was very lucky it sailed right over his shoulder. Ahh fuck. I am SO fucked. Haru was imagning all the ways Kitsune could kill him. He didn’t know the woman that well. Would she kill me? Haru wasn’t very sure.

He looked up into Kitsune’s eyes. That was a mistake, he was sent into a genjutsu that was trippy and confusing. There was nothing but misshapen forms that resembled naked people. There was an ocean of them and even though Haru wasn’t moving it’s like he was being forced to swim through the ocean. All of a sudden a hole formed after what seemed like eternities and Haru fell down into the darkness for another eternity. He collapsed once he hit the ground and when he looked up Kitsune was in the exact same position; it had seemingly just been mere seconds. Though Haru felt like it had been lifetimes. Next Kitsune built up energy in her mouth and released it at Haru. He just managed to roll out of the way only taking small damage from it. A last ditch effort to inflict some returning fire on Kitsune Haru sent lightning at her off his fingertips, directly followed by a Kunai, hopefully something would catch her off guard.

[WC:297 mft]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune grinned at she hit Haru with the genjutsu ”A word of caution, don’t look an Uchiha into the eyes. We’ve got the ability to cast genjutsus through them.” she said loudly to be sure that he heard her voice. ”As for me, well, I’ve got a few more abilities that has to do with genjutsu. Like the ability to infuse them with elemental chakra.” she explained after having fired the laser at Haru. This battle was as much a sparring match, as a one on one lesson for Haru. He’d have to learn how to fight against other people with special abilities, and he’d have to learn how to treat wounds caused by said abilities.

The lightning that Haru sent right at Kitsune missed its mark, but only barely due to Kitsune sidestepping it, however, the Kunai which was a bit off course actually hit Kitsune right in the side. She clutched the kunai before ripping it out of her side and throwing it into the ground and healing her side with Mystical Force, the souped up version of Mystical Hand. ”Not bad Haru-kun. Not bad at all.” she said and grinned evilly before she enveloped herself in a shield of black flames. It was her Amaterasu that she used as a shield. Then, after covering herself in fire, she charged at Haru, trying to grab him and burn him upon touch while feinting and throwing various low-powered jutsus at Haru to distract him from the immediate danger of being burnt alive.

[MFT; WC: 253]

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru took the warning willingly not to look into an Uchiha’s eyes, that genjutsu was so effective he was struggling to stand. Haru’s next attack had succeeded the kunai was fairly hidden and it being slightly off course worked to his advantage because Kitsune side stepped the lightning right into the off course kunai. Kitsune healed the injury fulling faster than she took the damage. I’m fucked. What Kitsune did to attack Haru next came as a shock to the boy. She lit herself on fire with Amaterasu and ran at him while sending other jutsu at him. Haru was lucky he was acrobatic because it took a lot to continue to run away while evading the other jutsu. There was still the problem of her being on fire trying to set Haru on fire.

Fuck, what do I do? Haru kept asking himself, he couldn’t run away forever he needed someway to turn the fire into an issue for her too. Haru used more lightning Jutsu just to slow Kitsune down. Before heading the short distance towards the hospital. If Haru was going to be set on fire with Amaterasu so was the building Kitsune worked in. Haru waited to see if she would continue her pursuit at him while he stood right next to the door to get inside. Running is such a weak way to fight, but what else can I do? Haru started a storm using his Santaru abilities figuring if he can be in his own element it might give him some type of advantage. Suddenly Kitsune stopped the fighting, her break was over. With a relaxed sigh Haru followed his Sensei back through the hospital, good thing he survived.

[WC:260][Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back