Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Much Needed Attention

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female sat in the office sighing, she has been promised that she wouldn't be stuck here for long before he was finished with the paperwork, that was nearly 2 hours ago and Yuki was getting bored of waiting, she took another piece of paper from the desk not bothered overly if it was important or not and started folding it into a paper crane, placing it on the desk in front of her. This has been the first chance that they have had to have some time away from their respected duties since he has stepped down of Hokage and she, for one, certainly wasn't about to waste it, but it, however, look like her husband needed some more persuasion.

"Takeshi, you promised that you only needed to do 2 or 3 pieces of paperwork, why are we still here 2 hours later," She got to her feet walking to the side of the man taking a seat at the edge of wood surface pushing a few pieces of paper on the floor to make space for her to sit down, she took whatever her was looking at out of his hands turning his attention to her.

[Topic Entered]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked as Yuki was speaking to him, he had promised her a chance of scenery and a good day instead it had turned into one of those days inside of the office filing paperwork and calling it something else, he knew she wouldn't be impressed. Honestly, he couldn't blame her, as he wouldn't have been impressed if the roles had been reversed. As he sat there for a few moments working on the paperwork it seemed that it was a never-ending pile of the signing of things and shifting roles and responsibilities around, after all, what else did he expect considering currently he was filling in the duty of two Sennin to himself.

"I know, but it can't be helped sometimes that the work does get on top of me, what am I supposed to do love, it's not like I can make it magically disappear into the either and never see it again is it?"

He leaned back in the chair, hearing the sound of his organizational skills dropping into a pile on the floor as he sighed, he looked to Yuki who was now purchased on his desk, knowing full well that she wasn't buying the excuses he was giving her, but he didn't really have a choice the truth was just simply that he had to make sure the work was completed, and right now the backlog was something along the lines of comical. Looking into her eyes he leaned back in the chair.

[Topic Entered]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki looked at him as lean back, a wolfish smile crossed her lips as she flicked her wrist causing another stack of papers to cascade onto the floor, she watched as the paper splashed across the floor and turned back to him.
"Oh look, those have disappeared," She pulled herself across the desk so that she was sitting directly in front of him, placing her foot on his lap resting her elbow on her thigh, "I think you should put those papers away before I redecorate the whole of your office floor." She pulled herself closer to him sitting on the very edge of the desk, she leant forward her hands grabbing on the fabric of his skirt pulling him towards her, the wheels on his chair making the process much easier than it otherwise would be. She put her hand on the desk pushing another pile of papers to spill over to the floor, "Opps, there goes so more," She grinned at him knowing that if she kept it up he would eventually have to pay her some attention, that or all of his paperwork would be on the floor so he won't have an excuse to ignore her any longer. "So do you admit defeat yet?" . One of her hands allowed fingers played with the collar of his shirt with the other she dragged her fingernail gently down his jawline as she looked deeply into his eyes making her intentions more than clear to him.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi could take a hint when one was going to be this obvious even he knew that much. Sighing he looked at the paperwork though Yuki seemed to be in a good mood and he wasn't about to go ahead and spoil that if he could avoid it, pushing the chair away from her he stood up and walk around the desk to the door, locking the latch on the door he walked back around the desk standing in between her legs he looked into her eyes, his hands resting on her legs before he pulled her close to him on the desk.

"How can I say no when you are making the invitation this obvious after all it would be rude of me to ignore such an obvious offer. After all, it would take a stupid man to deny the advances of someone that looked as stunning as you. And last time I checked I don't consider myself to be stupid."

With that he pulled Yuki in and brought her into a deep kiss, holding her in his arms for those few moments letting time pass between them. Frankly, it had been too long since either of them had gone so much time alone, so he didn't really care when or how that opportunity showed up, just that it had shown up was enough to keep him happy for now. As the kiss turned into something more intimate, Takeshi lowered Yuki down onto the Sennin desk throwing the paperwork to the wind as the two of them shared time together with the kindled fire that the two had enjoyed for their life together.

[Kissed Yuki]
[Fade to Black]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back