Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Much Needed Rest (Open RP)

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a few months since the minor confrontation that Kazu faced and minor it may have been but Kazu had executed many of the techiniques he had in his small repertoire, including the Genjutsu he disabled his opponent with which required the use of his Kekkei Genkai.
The forest was also an unusual place to come, even for a Uchiha, someone with no immediate connection to nature, but for Kazu it was calm and relaxing simply because it was devoid of large crowds and had very little people. The birds chirped noisily as a gentle breeze swept through the dense layer of trees, again being quite close to the edge of the forest, it was nothing special that there was a cool comforting air. Not only was it serence but it was a good place to practise more destructive jutsu and not risk bringing harm to the inhabitants of the village that wasn't even his own.
He began focusing on his Chakra control, setting an arrow along his bow and charging it was his Thunderfist jutsu to electrify the tip and fire it at a tree many yards away and then watching the sparking effects it produced.
Sure everything was getting dull with his training but he didn't exactly have his own punching bag.

Mihane Karasuba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today was such a relaxing day for one young girl. You see Karasuba had been training day in and day out for the last few months with a sensei at the academy who was determined in her words to scrub 'That dirty barbarian mind-set out of her head.' Which was then followed by some very harsh training but it did teach her a lot on how to enjoy her free time and that fighting wasn't something to be enjoyed to the exclusion of everything things else. Of course the training had a few side effects but they were not important in the long run and since today was her first free day in ages Karasuba had decided to go to the woods and nap in the branches of the tree where a delightful breeze kept her comfortably cool when the sun shined down through the leaves.

To bad that was soon shattered by a small thunk that sounded like a bow being twanged followed by her tree shaking and finally ending with electricity shooting up through her arm scaring her half to death. Which made her falling out of said tree a fairly reasonable reaction which luckily had her only getting a few scratches for her trouble. Groaning and looking up the young blonde soon spotted the only culprit that could have made her fall from her hiding place still holding the offending weapon. Which in turn sparked a side effect of her training which would be an explosive temper. "You!" Karasuba said while glaring at the boy she vaguely recognised from months passed. "What the hell do you think your doing!" Karasuba scrambled to her feet and quickly marched over. "What kind of stupid, callous, B*****D!!!!! Doesn't call out before testing a jutsu! Why I ought to!" Karasuba held her hands up as if she was going to throttle Kazu but instead closed her eyes and counted down from ten quickly under her breath. With a small mutter of 'Keep calm' Karasuba tried to fall back on her teachers re-education for fear of being put to return classes. "What I meant to say was you should really be careful." She said with a slight twitch in her eye from the strain of reigning in her temper while keeping a charming smile on her face.

[MFT]
WC: 385

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girl falling from the tree was an unusual side effect indeed, it startled him actually. Kazu sighed, realising that the training session was already at an end now that he would have to deal with this.
"Geez...yeah, I'll just call out that I'm training into a wilderness of dangerous animals and territorial Inuzuka clansman, what in the world was I thinking?" he spat sarcastically, not wanting to deal with all the trouble. The calming breeze was starting to lift his own attitude a little as he stood there, arguing with her, however. She seemed to go into a cool down phase to stay sane, "Anyway, how the hell would I know that you were up there....It's kind of a dangerous place to take a nap....or....spy on boys," he told her rolling his eyes, "look, I'm sorry," the boy huffed gently.
It wasn't look before he had a sudden epiphany, "Woah....wait...weren't you that girl....the one who got beaten half to death and walked away laughing....like with injuries. Since when...." for a fleeting moment he was at a loss for words as he tried to piece everything together, "since when do you 'keep calm'....?" giving her a confused look a making sure his weapon was securely fastened to his back, "I thought you were dead or something....at least some kind of mental patient anyway..."

Mihane Karasuba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would appear some people didn't know when to stop talking and this boy Kazu was a prime example of such an example as he added insult upon insult making a vein on Karasuba's forehead throb in supressed anger. "Yes I was that girl you remember." Karasuba replied through grit teeth before she lashed out with a punch that impacted the tree next to her and splintered the bark making the tree wobble and groan for a moment. This action seemed to help her control her anger as she then sighed. "I see your still the idiot I remember too." Karasuba said with a more neutral expression as she finally calmed down enough that her vision was no longer turning red. "Yes I can stay calm and no I was not insane." With that said she spun around and started walking further into the woods since she had no intention of talking to someone who insulted her so much.

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A raised eyebrow was given by Kazu in response to the girl's violent outlash toward the poor tree. This was followed by the young Uchiha rolling his eyes at her. She began disappearing into the words without a second word, "Okay, geez, I'm sorry," he huffed, chasing after her.
"But, like....what's your name, anyway? I gotta say, I couldn't help but admire the bravery....My name's Kazu," he offered to her, trying to be pleasant at the very least. She seemed unusual but probably had a lot of potential...he really didn't want to get on this girl's bad side, no matter how strong she was or wasn't.

Mihane Karasuba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At Kazu's apology Karasuba stopped and huffed at the boy as she brought a hand up to pinch the bridge of her nose. After calming down she spun around and faced Kazu. "My name is Mihane Karasuba." As she said this she leaned slightly forward and glared at the boy with such force that she produced an extremely intimidating aura that would make people think that she was planning on walking over their rotting corpse if they made her angry. "Look here Kazu we are going to start fresh right now and if you say one insulting thing I will rip out your spine and beat you to death with it." With that said the aura vanished leaving Karasuba smiling at Kazu with what most people call a sweet and caring smile but Kazu would most see the veiled threat behind the smile as he was very perceptive like most Uchiha. "Okay start fresh. Thanks for saying I was brave but really I was foolish and a teacher at the academy had to sort me out or I would have gotten myself killed."The first part Karasuba muttered but the rest of her sentence she just shrugged at it as she looked around at the trees before she felt a chill run down her spine that instantly froze her to the bone. Supressing the shiver she cursed the strange affliction that had been hitting her lately when an idea suddenly came to her. Uchiha were often hailed as Ninjutsu experts and from what she saw of the battle awhile back Kazu was one so maybe he had some curing jutsu or something to help her. "Hey Kazu come here." She grabbed the poor boy before dragging him along to somewhere where she wouldn't get eyedroppers poking their big noses in.

[Topic Left]
[MFT]
Word Count:300

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazu took a few steps back as she gave her threats, accompanied by the air around her seemingly becoming tainted with her own anger, "Oh...o-okay..." he stammered nervously, "I'll be good...."
He was actually pretty frightened by Karasuba, she was one of those pretty but scary types.
"Yeah, I got all that...you were pretty scary anyways, back then...." he felt he needed to say. A cold air seemed to sweep by, causing him to shiver at it's touch, thinking it wasn't just caused by being in the vicinity of the formerly insane girl.
"Woah, woah, what is it? I don't like that look in your eye, I feel like I'm gonna get dragged to my doom here...." he really had no idea of what to expect around her anymore as he let himself by pulled along. Had she really changed? He would most definitely find out.

Topic Left~

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back