Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

My Buffalo Has a First Name [C-Rank Self-mod]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo furrowed his brows as he looked out into the wilderness, a strange ball in one hand and a tacky costume squeezing against his curves. The elderly nobleman sponsoring the hunt approached and gave the Mochizuki's buttocks a firm slap. "Looking good Mochi-chan! Those tight white pants forming to your thighs is a sight to behold! I knew that costume would fit you! And you even fixed your hair...though how you did that I have no idea. Honestly, dying that silky blue hair is a sin. Now are you ready to get this hunt underway?" Tomo looked from the ball to the old man and frowned. "Please excuse my naiveté sir, but I have no idea what the rules are of this hunt. No one informed me." The man let out a boisterous laugh before giving Tomo another smack to his ass. "Mochi-chan, you're too much! Alright, just for you my tall vixen." The man pointed dramatically at the wilderness. "Your goal is to seek out the strongest wild animal and catch it within that device!" Tomo looked at the round object again. "How?" The man guffawed. "By throwing it of course!" He chuckled while shaking his head. "Haven't you ninja ever heard of an Animaball? They're all the rage in the Capital. People walk around with their balls out and ready, ignoring the world around them as they seek their prey." Tomo's eye twitched lightly at the innuendo that may or may not have been intentional. "Sir, I don't know if I..." The man cut him off. "I can see your trepidation my dear. Let me give you a little help since you're an amateur to the game of Animal Depart." He handed Tomo a small device about the size of his palm. "It's a fancy new device I had custom made by a certain merchant clan with a gift for boobs and technology." The old coot gave a wink, to which Tomo sighed. "Anyway my lovely, just walk around a bit and that machine will tell you when you're near an animal." Tomo gave a nod and discreetly slid the device into his butt pocket. The other hunters didn't need to know that the only shinobi in the group needed a handicap.

"Gramps! Who's the hot chick?! You didn't tell me there would be a hot chick here! I would have arrived sooner!" Tomo turned to see a brown-haired teenager dressed identically to the old nobleman. He gave Tomo a perverted smirk, his eyes glazed over as it seemed his mind was getting away from him. The old coot spoke up. "This is my grandson, Guijito. He will be your rival for this competition." Tomo cocked his head questioningly. "My...rival?" The boy finally snapped out of his pervy daydream to boast. "Well I am the animal master. Right Gramps?" They clasped their hands together and gave a smirk to Tomo.
252080.jpg
The Mochizuki offered this best fake smile. "I...see." The old man gave a nod. "Well, no time like the present whippersnappers. Let the Great Animal Depart begin!" He pulled a small starting gun from his pocket and shot it in the air. All the contestants took off at a jog, leaving Tomo still baffled by the whole thing.

[WC: 540]
[MFT]
[To Be Continued in the Next Post]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo may not have had experience on his side, but he at least had his shinobi training. He took off at a full sprint that only the most physically fit of the normal citizens would be able to keep up with. He hopped among the trees, scanning his surroundings for any animal in sight. He still wasn't quite sure what would be defined as the 'strongest' animal. There were supposed to be some pretty intense amphibians in this area, but he thought it might be a bit insulting to his toad contract friends to catch one, even if they weren't actually a member of their people.

Tomo felt a small vibration on his rump and let out a squeak. Pulling out the device, it displayed a few animals in the area, mostly birds. It spoke with the same voice as Guijito. "Hey dummy, there are animals in the area. You should put this device away or you won't be able to catch them without causing an accident that might kill yourself or others." Tomo scoffed lightly. "I'm a shinobi, I'm not going to-" He was cut off as his face slammed against a branch he'd failed to notice. He fell to the ground with a loud thump, landing in a small patch of leafy plants. He rose to his feet and rubbed his face lightly. "Raiden really knows how to ruin my day."
season15_ep18_ss01.jpg
However, this failure turned into an opportunity as he came face to face with a giant buffalo sporting an odd bundle of hair on its head. The device bleeped loudly. "Everybody needs a water buffalo." Tomo threw the ball at the creature. An odd lizard came out of the bushy fur on the buffalo's head and smacked the ball away. Tomo's eye twitched, hardly surprised by the wacky event. "I knew this dumb thing was useless. Fine, I'll catch you the hard way." Tomo motioned with a hand, and ink tendrils wrapped around the buffalo's horns. However, the beast was stronger than Tomo expected and it charged him. The Mochizuki took the flat part of its horn to the stomach and was slammed against a tree behind him. The lizard jumped out and began scratching Tomo's face while he was pinned. An obnoxiously loud voice rang in Tomo's mind. Now Trap! Use Self-Destruct! The shinobi sent out a Blast Wave that pushed the creatures back. The lizard returned to the buffalo's head hair while the beast staggered from the explosion. Tomo fell to one knee and groaned. "Damn this thing is strong." It charged again, and Tomo was given another command. Trap! Use Fire Punch! The man charged his fist with explosive chakra and dodged the oncoming attack. He countered with a punch to the buffalo's side. The Explosive Touch sent the beast flying into a tree, cracking the trunk with the impact. The foe was weakened, and all that was left was to capture it. Tomo pulled a piece of paper from his hip pocket and expanded it. It split into pieces and wrapped around the mammal, firmly trapping it within the paper binding.

All that was left was to bring it back to the camp, a task easier said than done. Tomo's physical strength was no match for the weight of a buffalo. Instead, he produced his ink brush and drew on the many sheets of paper trapping the creature. Moth wings popped up from the pages and began to flap. They were able to lift the beast just off the ground, and Tomo pulled it along by the horn. Halfway there he had to take a break or risk chakra exhaustion. During that time he had to fend off a large alligator that thought he could get a free meal from a bound buffalo and a thin shinobi. A strong zap of lightning was enough to shoo the threat away.

It was a little into the afternoon when Tomo returned to the starting point. Everyone else appeared to be there, including a smug Guijito. He didn't see any other creatures around as he placed the buffalo before the old man. The coot stepped back in astonishment. "You brought the real thing Mochi-chan?! That is hardcore indeed!" Tomo cocked an eyebrow. "But you said to capture the animal in the ball, which didn't work by the way. So I had to carry it back here." The nobleman laughed loudly, followed by all the other nobles in the area. "Oh no. I think you misunderstood. No way could an animal fit into a small ball. That's just silly. When you throw the ball at an animal, it captures its information inside. See?" He took the ball of his grandson and tapped it against a screen. The information for a large alligator was displayed. Tomo slapped his hand to his face, feeling both embarrassed and frustrated. The man spanked the young man's bum in response. "Cheer up Mochi-chan! Never have we ever had someone actually bring the real thing back! I think I'll keep it...name it Buffron. Yeah. So congratulations Mochi-chan! You're the winner!" Tomo sighed, finding his respect for nobles slipping away with each mission he took involving them.

[WC: 863]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back