Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

My Sheep, Help my Sheep!

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a common occurrence for Academy Students to participate in very elementary level missions to show them the ropes about becoming a Ninja. So Yasu Yoshi wouldn't be surprised when she was urged by a Chuunin to go to some farm on the village's edge to help an elderly man. The weather was nice outside, however she may have opted for a jacket considering the slight chill in the air. The farm truly was on the outer skirts of the village, outside of the walls even adding a layer of danger to an otherwise simple mission however it must've been deemed save enough to send an academy student on.

Whenever Yasu would arrive at the farm, she would be greeted by an old couple who were drinking tea on their porch, watching their many sheep in the yard. Upon closer inspection the man would seem very tired and yawning most of the time, they would raise their hands and greet Yasu whenever she appeared. "Ah thank you! You must be the ninja they sent to come see where all our sheep are going? Right?" The man asked, almost pleading for her help. "They keep going missing every night and I make my livelihood off them, if I lose another one.. I might just not make it this season!" he said waving his arms around and putting on quite the theatrics, much to the displeasure of his wife who rolled her eyes and stood to offer Yasu a glass of tea.

The woman explained the situation further, "You see, every night our sheep have been going missing, we're not sure where they're going, or if they're even alive. Our watchdog.." she said pointing to the side of the home, where a brown sheepdog laid in the sun lazily. "Doesn't even bark at night, so we really don't know. We're hoping a ninja would be able to track down our sheep.. would you mind walking around the property and giving it a look? Our bones aren't as tough as they once were, i'm afraid to walk along the forest's edge.. one trip and I might break my hip." she said in a sober tone. Sipping at her tea, awaiting Yasu's response.

[We've got to get to 2000 words to claim the rewards for it, so be sure to keep that in mind. Otherwise just try and have a good time :) ]

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She walked up into the farm, yawning as she did as the walk had frankly bored her to death. It was a small moment of reflection, something she didn't often have with how spazzy and all over the place she was. She did not in fact opt for a jacket to keep warm, she was always pretty warm considering how in tune she was with both the fire element and explosion element, both made of pure heat most times.

"Ah thank you! You must be the ninja they sent to come see where all our sheep are going? Right?"

"That's me, Yasu Yoshi, professional sheep hunter!" she exclaimed happily, as her eyes glazed over at how cute all the sheepy where.

"They keep going missing every night and I make my livelihood off them, if I lose another one.. I might just not make it this season!"

She took the tea and politely sipped it, it tasted pretty good, and very warm. The wife would go on about a garbage watch dog, who slept all the time and hated watching things. They would have been served better upgrading it, before they got into this situation to begin with. She thought about the possibilities, and considered her options, as she sipped her tea in silence, looking over the sheep.

"Alright so, if they aren't just wandering off, we could have foxes or people to blame, so I'm going to set a professional sheep saver trap!" she said, sitting the tea down and walking among the sheep. She'd throw a few handseals up and a clay clone of herself would vomit out of her hand, as well as a clay sheep. The clay clone would then transform into a sheep, essentially putting two fakes in the lot. They both looked the fluffiest, and easiest to catch.

"I'm going to leave them in here all day and night, and if somebody or something comes for them, they'll be ready to spring into action!" she said, as she began to investigate elsewhere around the property for clues.

[WC: 343]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite living in Konoha for most of their adult lives, the acts of shinobi were always a shocker for civilians. When Yoshi created their sheep clones, from clay from within her arms they could only try to keep their surprise at a minimum. They nodded along as she gave the details of her plans and could only help but shrug. They had no idea how these abilities work, nor how useful they could be but they asked for a ninja's help and this is what they gave them. They just had to believe.

Between small talk, offering Yoshi a room to stay to watch the sheep, the farmers went back to their day to day. However the elderly woman was very careful to make sure Yoshi was comfortable, provided with tea, games and entertainment. "All of my grandchildren are too old now, they're too busy to come visit their old grandma." she said tenderly, as she brought in another tray of cheeses and tea. "It's nice to have kids around the house, even if they're technically saving our sheep." After giving Yoshi her glass and taking a few sips herself, "What made you want to become a shinobi? It seems like such an interesting, but dangerous, lifestyle?" She shrugged her shoulders as she took a bite of some of the cheese. "One of our son's was able to mold chakra, he was actually a Chuunin, when the village fell." While she was obviously proud of the accomplishments of her son, there was a somber undertone to it.

[Hey be sure to keep track of your WC at the bottom]

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"All of my grandchildren are too old now, they're too busy to come visit their old grandma."

She stayed quiet as she sipped more tea, having scoped the area out. She would, being absent minded, form a clay mouse out of her chakra, and it would spring to life and run off into the forest, to scout out more of the area. She didn't know any elderly herself, and so didn't have any real gauge on whether or not it was peoples duty to come see their grandmas. It would give her something to think about after she went home late in the night, when this fox or whatever it was that stole these sheep, was handled. Her spies where in place, all she needed to do was wait for them to make their move. Her clay had special orders. Stop the robbery, engage, but don't explode. She didn't want to ruin the rest of the sheep.

"It's nice to have kids around the house, even if they're technically saving our sheep."

"Well I like sheepies, they are cute and shouldn't be disappeared!" she said in a happy tone, kicking her feet a bit. She was full of energy, as always, to the detriment of those around her. Sometimes it'd feel like the energy was just leaving a room because she took it all up, which was much more true than one would believe.

"What made you want to become a shinobi? It seems like such an interesting, but dangerous, lifestyle?"

"Parents made me, because I kept blowing up their business and they wanted me to focus myself on something more constructive. Most of my student equals don't really like me, think I'm too happy, or have to much boundless energy or whatever, but I'm happy either way!"

"One of our son's was able to mold chakra, he was actually a Chuunin, when the village fell."

"I was too young for that, but he sounds cool if he can mold chakra! It can do a lot of stuff, I like to make little friends with it. They don't judge me for who I am, and they aren't around very long so I don't get attached!" she said with a big smile on her face, finishing her tea. She had no idea how just awfully sad that sounded. Or maybe, she didn't want to.

[WC: 393 - Total WC: 736]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The woman nodded a few times, agreeing with Yoshi. "Sheep are quite cute, they're a bit dumb though! I swear sometimes they'll forget how to stand if we don't help them out." she said placing a hand over her mouth as she giggled. She continued to laugh for a moment before sighing. "I just hope you can find them, alright. It'd be a shame if they're hurt.. or worse."

Nodding a few times as Yoshi gave her reasons for becoming a shinobi, "Ah we sort of forced our son into a career as a shinobi as well.. I sort of regret it now, but he lived a glorious life. Apparently he was in the first wave who took back the village." The woman grew misty eyed and shook her head trying her best to not cry in front of a total stranger. "But yes the ages are a bit off, this was so long ago. I was even a bit younger then, young enough to look for our own sheep at least!" she said before her husband called out from the other room. He entered and shook his head, "I think another sheep has gone missin'!"

The woman barely had time to react to what Yoshi had just said, despite how sad it really was. Her husband shook his head and looked to Yoshi, "It just ran into the woods! We're not sure why but they were makin' quite a ruckus. My eyes aren't what they used to be!" He would lead Yoshi out the home into their large yard. Pointing to the edge there was a small clearing in the forest, "Damn near jumped over the fence. Why would they do that?!" he scratched the back of his head and awaited for Yoshi to do something.

While her mouse was scouting the area she wouldn't find anything too weird, except some tracks that looked a bit.. canine.

"Will you go find them!" The old man demanded, less than asked. "Hurry before its gone forever!"

The only thing the clay scouts would've seen are the sheep running into the forest line themselves in a frightened terror. As if they were going mad, if they were truly observant maybe they'd even hear a bit of growling and howling!

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
REACTION! EXCITEMENT!

The two planted sheep would run straight toward the danger. The woman, while talking about the son she had lost sounded pretty sad, up until she had to spring into action. It was nice to hear she wasn't the only one feeling down, but now was not the time to dawdle as whatever it was taking the sheep had begun it's assault. She dropped the tea and ran outside, throwing a few handseals and jumping into the air, a clay bird popping up under her and carrying her into the sky to get a birds eye view. From there, in combination with her other clay things, she could formulate an assault plan on the menace. The clay clone of her would assume wolf given the growling and what not, and run toward it. All it had to do was get it's sights on the wolf and it would drop it's transformation, to fight it like a human. The clay sheep would simply run into it and detonate, the clay clone wrangling the rest of the sheep away from the explosion danger, should it not be beset upon by wolfs.

The mouse would follow the tracks, but in reverse. It was looking for a den of some kind. Tracing the creatures back to their natural habitat and annihilating them there would be the best course of action. That mouse was explosive enough to take out a den if it could find one, and being a piece of clay meant it was relatively scentless so it shouldn't be easy to see or track as it would approach the origin point.

[WC: 270]
[Total WC: 1,006]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While Yoshi's sheep sprung into action the enemy hidden behind the tree line was nowhere to be found. The elderly were surprised about how quickly the girl was ready go to. Within a few moments she formed a few seals and was flying high into the air. Unfortunately that vantage point would offer her little help as the sheep and whatever was chasing them were ran straight into the tree line. As her clay clone rushed into the tree line to chase them all, it would be confronted with a small pack of wolves. Four wolves it seemed, one bigger and more scarred than the other. Putting his head down low and letting out a very guttural growl it attempted to scare off Yoshi but this wolf was much bigger than average. It was nearly as tall as her clone and ready to pounce. The sheep were nowhere to be seen as this showdown was going down. When Yoshi's clay sheep ran into the wolves and detonated there were a few painful howls as wolves, wood, and dirt were sent flying in all directions.

The wolves themselves scrambled a bit and only one seemed to be truly injured, some burn marks on his fur and his back leg limping. The leader gave an encouraging howl and they regrouped into a formation as they began to circle the clone.. ready to strike at any time. While the mouse was searching for the den it would soon come upon a small cave in which the wolves most likely lived in. It wasn't hard to tell from the varying carcasses around the room. Some larger than the wolves themselves. However there were no wolves there today, they were all out, ready to wreak havoc on an unsuspecting clay user.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back