Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Nara Sora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nara Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Nara Sora

Discription: Sora is short in stature and slim. He has short, thick, brown hair and soft green eyes. Sora has never been one for violence. He believes fighting can be fun, recreationally, but opposes violence used as a solution. This puts him in an awkward position when his parents decided to move to this village hidden in the clouds. Sora's Nara bloodline has yet to surface, but he is eagerly waiting the day. Sora was excited about joining an achademy, but now is hesitant. He wants to learn how to use his skills to rather prevent death, to prevent injury. However, he is now in a completely different setting and will be attending a completely different achademy then what he was expecting.

History: I was born and raised in the paradise known as the Village Hidden in Mist. I love everyone and mostly everything about my life. I have a pleasent, relaxing life. My parants, the fun loving and "free spirited" (as how they refer to themselves), spent most of their days conning the tourists. Two weeks ago, we spontaneously packed our belongings and moved here. Mom and Dad say they want a change of pace, "It'll be a good experience." We'll, this is definitely quite a change. My parants now spend their time in a habadashery. Mom makes clothing for men and Dad sells them, at least, that is their plan. It has been two weeks since our move from home. I'm about to join a vicious achademy, expecting it to be filled with vicious people and the only form of training I have is watching my parants take advantage of stupid people.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright, sounds good to me. However, if you're going to have your character's parents (who are presumably Nara) be from Mist, I think this will require someone from Mist council to approve it. We can certainly ask them to do so, and it will probably be fine, but it could delay your application processing for a bit. Do you want to go ahead with the history as it currently stands?

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
All set, Mist Council has given approval!
Welcome_Banner_zps0ebae97b.png
Welcome to NINPOCHO!
and
WELCOME TO KUMOGAKURE

On behalf of Council, I welcome you to the city hidden in the Clouds! Please continue to follow the steps in the First Timers' Guide.
We will add you to the usergroup giving you access to the village and give you your starting yen. Please put up a profile in the appropriate area and have fun!

If you happen to have any questions about NC or Cloud feel free to contact any Council member.​

Starting Stats:
Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0/50

Yen paid:
0 on hand + 500 = 500
Welcome_Image_2_zps1ef8a1fc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.