Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

New Management [Sennin Topic]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"So this is what you do all day?" Rayne spoke looking at the view from the window. "Not entirely." Asuka answered finishing off her paperwork. It had been a few minutes since she had sent the summons for her Sensei. Asuka would've gone looking for her herself but if she tried to leave her assistant would skin her and wring her up on a pole in the middle of the village.

"I got excited at first when you told me you got promoted, now.... now I wish you would've stayed a Jounin." Rayne laughed "But hey, Yuki is coming over right? Are you really going to do it?"

Asuka sighed, letting the brush drop from her hand, she had looked over the whole rooster in Main Branch but didn't have a lot of options she actually trusted. But this, this decision would be a good one. She was sure. "Sensei deserves it." Asuka said looking over at the door "And to be honest, I can't think of anyone else."

[Haku Yuki summoned]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki gazed lazily across the atrium of the Uchiha Mason, the petals of her cherry tree danced playfully on the wind, they twisted softly as the descended to the raked sand of garden. She stretched her arms out yawning as she bathed in the cool spring sunlight, for once there was no sense of impending doom or greater treat on the horizon, it was quiet and the Haku had forgotten what that had felt like. It was rather pleasant.
From behind her she heard the soft sliding of the door being open causing the female to sigh, the memo about her not being disturbed has obviously didn’t reach whoever had decided to enter the room.
“Go away” The sound of her voice carried through the room causing the opening of the screen door to stop.
“But my lady..”
“I don’t care, go away” She waved the attendant away. There was a paused before the Yuki turned her head to find them still standing there. The male shifted on his feet nervously clutching a seal envelope in his hand. He cough clearing his throat as the Haku cold glare fell upon him.
“It if from Lady Asuka, she requests your presence.”He extended his hand to the seated female who extend a pale hand back taking the paper from him hand.  
“As that all?” She question him her arura making the room grow colder. He didn’t speak instead he simply nodded, “Good, now go away”. The man didn’t wait to be asked again as he left the room closing the door behind him.

The Haku made her way towards the Hokage Mansion, the place had been like a second home since her husband had become Hokage, she seemed to speed more time here then she had been at the Uchiha Household not that she was going to complain about that, the less time spent it that place the better. She wandered through the familiar halls and corridors until she found the door that she was looking for opening a door with a click.

“Hello Little Rabbit, what can I do for you today?”

[Topic Entered]
[MFT WC=351]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled widely once the door opened and her Sensei had walked in. She beamed with happiness and immediatley ran forward. Holding her arms wide. She was happy, Asuka hadn't seen her mentor for quite some time and it was quite a nice change of pace. She quickly wrapped her arms around her Sensei and gave her a big hug. "I've missed you Sensei! How have you been? It's been quite a while." With a smile on her face she let go and sighed.

Asuka wished this were better circumstances and she walked back to her desk, sitting down. Rayne on the other hand took the reigns. "You must be Yuki. I'm Rayne." The girl, sitting one of the extra chairs identical to Asuka, said. "I'm Asuka's.... other... self." She smiled and sighed. Asuka didn't know how to start, or how to tell without sounding desperate. She wasn't entirely desperate but she couldn't lie either. A few moments passed in silence but with a sigh she smiled. "Didn't you want to tell her something?" Rayne spoke first speaking to Asuka. Breaking her out of the thinking trance she was in.

"Right Right." She giggled "So, Sensei. I'm going to be frank with you... the situation is dire." Asuka scratched the back of her head. "Main Branch numbers are dwindling. We lack proper forces and I don't want the ordeal with Kenshin to happen again. Forces were divided, we got separated. I had to..." Asuka sighed trying to find the correct words. Frotunately Rayne took over.

"Point is, Asuka wants to to take charge of a new sub-branch." She simply said rolling her eyes at Asuka's stupidity.

"Yeah, yeah." She repeated herself. "It's an extension of the Hokage Guard but it will encapsulate all Sennin at the very least. Body guards of sorts, strong, loyal and that hold confidential information to heart simply because of what they might hear." She smiled at her Sensei. "And I want you be in charge of it."

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki smiled feeling the young female wrap her arms around her, Asuka had been as close to her as a daughter to see that she has thriving within her new role filled her with the sense of pride. She took a seat in front of her former student, she looked to see another Asuka was in the room her exact copy, if the Haku had learnt anything in her time in the village it was better not to question things, strange things happened around here all the time she had given up asking details anymore. Best just to go with it.

"Hi Rayne,” She nodded to the other female before turning to Asuka listening to what the two of them had to say, the offer that she had been given was a hard one to turn down. The female grinned. There is no rest for the wicked She thought to herself. “Asuka I would be honour to take charge of the branch, I mean I was looking forward to a nice quiet retirement but for you Little Rabbit I will step up to lead once again” She place her hand on the female shoulder she smile, it was still hard to see this women as that, to Yuki’s eyes was she still that lonely girl that annoyed her when she was eating. How time changes things she thought to herself. "Is there anything else that I can help with?"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hello." Rayne responded with a simple wave of her hand. Asuka on the other hand felt nervous, she knew her sensei went into retirement after serving as an ANBU captain so she was the obvious choice. She remembered the trainings they spent together, or rather how Sensei beat her up constantly. Yuki had a way to train was effective but taxing. You either got it or..... you would eventually get it. Asuka gave a slight smile remembering those times, simpler times but now buisness was at hand.

She couldn't have been happier once Sensei answered, it was indeed an honor but she was more worried that it would bother her. Summoning her alone felt like an insult, she kind of regretted not going there herself. In the end though she took the job which was a relief. Under Yuki's reign she knew that the sub-branch would thrive. Would become strong and respected she just needed to take into account the responsabilities that it all meant. She did need to set the rules before it became official. "You are thinking again." Asuka got taken out of her thoughts by her companion. "Sorry for the long silences Yuki." Rayne turned to Asuka's Sensei. "Asuka rambles on and on sometimes not really making any sense but once she shuts up.... it seems as though she could cry."

"I do not!" Asuka complained with a pout.

"I can remember the time whe-" Rayne smiled, teasing Asuka.

"Anyway!" Asuka interrupted with a sigh, turning back to her Sensei. "Why have no idea how happy this makes me. I need people I can trust.... all I ask is a couple of things." Asuka cleared her throat and gathered her thoughts, she had given the same speech to Hoshirei but with Yuki... it had to be different. Asuka already knew her. "Stupidity has to be punished accordingly... but you got that under the bag." She laughed "Secondly, your branch is tasked with protecting the high ranking officials and confidentiality is of utmost importance.... anything you hear is to go from one ear out the other. Last but not least, find others that can fill all 4 positions as soon as possible. Find people strong enough that you'll be comfortable with letting them protect the 3 sennin. No one goes anywhere, not alone."

Asuka shrugged and gave her Sensei another hug. "Other than that.... I'm sorry to have taken up time from you. I'll be in touch if I need anything else!"

[Topic Left]
[Haku Yuki promoted to Head Jounin]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki smiled and hugged the female once again, she knew that she now had something to do rather than wasting her time lounging around the Uchiha Manson, as Asuka left Yuki to decided to take her leave as there was nothing further that she was needed for. She got out of her seat and open the door to the corridor, she stepped out and made her way back towards her home.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back