Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

New prospects [Requesting Kenshin]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo hadn’t been in the hidden leaf for very long, in fact he had only just dropped off his personal belongings at home before setting back off in the direction of the Hokage mansion. Instead of simply warping from his house to the entrance to the building, Shinzo decided to take the time to stroll through his home town. Wave after wave of nostalgia hit the young shinobi as each step took him closer to meeting with Kenshin, after all, that is what Takeshi had requested when they were in tea. In truth the boy was just excited to get on with the next chapter of his life. ’I haven’t seen Kenshin-sensei since my promotion. I should probably do something to celebrate this.’ His stomach rumbled as he continued to walk. ’Maybe I should get something to eat.’ A stroke of brilliance flashed through the mind of the Seikon before he broke into a sprint, heading slightly away from the Hokage mansion.

</B>

<i>
</i>
Shinzo began the walk into the Hokage mansion, nodding to those he passed. Of course, he did get some strange looks as he carried two bowls of steaming ramen up towards the offices of the most prominent figures in the village. Balanced carefully across the top of the bowls were sets of chopsticks, one each it seemed. The boy began to climb the steps towards the main branch sennin’s office. ’Not much further now.’ He looked down to the bowls of ramen, carefully correcting his steps in order to avoid spilling any of the prized contents all over the floor. That would certainly spell disaster.

Soon he was there, stood before the door of the main branch sennin’s office, the office of his teacher. He let out a brief sigh as he realised both his hands were now full in order to support both bowls. ’Nice one Shinzo. Hmm, let’s figure something out.’ With that thought passing through his mind, the boy tapped his right foot carefully on the door before him before speaking in an artificially deepened voice. <B>“Er. This is the head Jounin here. May I request entry to meet with the main branch Sennin.” He stifled a laugh at his own failed attempt to disguise his voice. He just hoped Kenshin would be happy to see him, especially because he brought them each ramen!

[Topic entered]
[Requesting Kenshin]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin's office really didn't move. He decided to switch it to his normal office as Hokage Guard since all of his belongings were there anyways. The books on the shelves had various topics on physical training, taijutsu, genjutsu, and ninjutsu, as well as Stone and Leaf history. A small section was devoted to basic working out material notably weights. A small doorway lead to Kenshin's personal sleeping area and bathroom when he didn't feel like going home or had to spend long nights in his office. He could not complain.

He was in the middle of a write up to Takeshi when he heard a knock at the door. He recognized the voice and immediately put what he was working on to the side.

"A moment Shinzo!" Kenshin explained as he took a few swift strides and opened the door to find Shinzo there carrying food. "Fantastic.
I needed a break anyway. Come on in, Mr. Head Jounin!
Kenshin would say as he motioned for Shinzo to sit as he moved some papers around.

"How was your extended stay in Tea? I didn't stay for very long. We did that training and then I had to leave." Kenshin would ask as he begun to dig into the food. "And congratulations on the promotion."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A cheerful sigh escaped the Seikon’s lips as his attempt at disguising his own voice fell short as Kenshin recognised him immediately. In truth this was the outcome he had expected but it was a shame that he couldn’t continue with his fun by surprising his teacher. Despite this he beamed up towards the Sennin as the door opened. It had been a short while since the two had spent time together and somehow after intense training they always seemed to end up getting food, however this time Shinzo didn’t expect the meeting to be as intense and so brought the food along for the pair to enjoy as they talked.

“Hello Kenshin-sensei!” The boy gave a bow, stopping short of the full gesture as he saved one of the two bowls from spilling onto the office floor. A wave of embarrassment flooded over Shinzo, to which he allowed a chuckle to re-centre himself. “That was a close one.” He took a step into the office with both hot bowls still holding all their contents.

“Well, Kenshin-sensei … or Kenshin-sama … or Sennin-Kenshin. Urm, what would you like me to call you now?” ’ Stop being an embarrassment Shinzo. Get a hold of yourself and act with your rank in mind.’ He paused for a moment and took a breath before continuing to step forward, swiftly he placed both bowls on the desk before him and took a seat. It was no secret that he was relieved to be able to sit down after such a long time balancing the food.

“A few things happened in Tea country that were, erm, well unexpected would be an understatement. But yes, thank you, the promotion was one of them. I travelled back rather soon after you left it seems, everything happened so quickly. But, actually, lord Hokage asked me to come and meet with you now that we are both in such positions in the main branch. I was wondering if there was anything specific you wanted to talk about? Maybe roles or plans? I don’t know this is all so new to me.” Another light chuckle escaped the boy’s lips as he began to dig into the ramen before him, just as he finished a slice of pork he spoke up once again.

“But also, congratulations on your appointment! It seems as though it is still fitting for me to be your student, but I would like to take on some of my own soon.”

Shinzo paused once more before speaking again. “Oh, also, do you think I should grow a beard when I can?”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back