Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ninjutsu (Lighting Fools on Fire) [Open Class]

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KSEnjeruAvvy.jpg

cloud_jounin.gif

The next portion of his ninjutsu classes had been delayed after the unfortunate incident in his chakra control course. Admittedly, throttling Horo-san in front of a class full of students had been instructive, but perhaps bad for morale, and set a poor example of camaraderie for the impressionable students. Some of them had graduated, at least, which meant their brains hadn't turned too rotten. No doubt the ANBU would have gotten them--as recruits--if they had.

Gaburieru had been cycled over into the next stage of the program, this one on ninjutsu. He had planned out his lecture, explaining, as a refresher, the relationship between the basic elements, then a selection of advanced elements, and then a how-to on some E-ranked jutsu that students had access to learn. He hoped at least some of them had already learned an E-rank, which would make everyone's life much easier for that section of the class. He also hoped that no one would set the field on fire when he took them out there, but Raiden helped those who helped themselves.

The first part of the day was scheduled to take place in the smaller classroom he now waited in. He had written his name up on the blackboard: "Tensai Gaburieru," as well as a request to talk quietly until class began. Enrollment had slackened of late, and he did not expect to have a very large number of students.
OOC said:
Welcome to Ninjutsu class! We will discuss base elements, advanced elements, elemental affinities, and then practice some jutsu!
  • This first round will last 4 days or until we get a couple people in here (not counting a surprise guest!).
  • Other ranks are welcome, especially if you'd like to pop in just for the advanced elements section.
  • After round 1, all rounds will be 48 hours long.
  • If you miss more than 3 rounds, you will not receive credit for passing this course for your exam pre-reqs.

Hiragana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hira had just joined the academy and decided on taking his first course in ninjutsu, he knew the fundamentals from his father but he had never actually perfomed a jutsu so he hoped to get to learn a few basic ones in this course. As he made his way into the class room he noticed the class was empty except for one person whom he knew had to be the teacher. He waved his hand a single time before bowing to the teacher "Hiragana Hirosa, present and ready for class." He said in a somewhat serious tone. After which he took a seat at one of the desks and just began studying the room .

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stretching a bit as he and his partner walked into the academy, Daisuke and Saburo Hoshi made their way to a rather interesting class they heard about. It had been a while since he attended a class at the academy, but having a refresher course on a fundamental part of his ninja career was always a good investment of time. Walking through the halls brought back nostalgic memories of his youth and from a retrospective approach it seemed natural that his found his self as a medical chief.

Hoshi’s footsteps slowed and made a right, walking into the classroom saying, “Hello, sensei and fellow classmate. We are Saburo Hoshi and Kaguya Daisuke. We look forward to your lesson.” While it might have been a bit strange for a husky to greet an academy student, Daisuke was in no mood to argue for now.

Hoshi and he sat in the front row and took off his backpack. He quickly reached inside to pull out a writing utensil and a notebook as he prepared for the lesson. With any luck, he would get better with his advanced elemental jutsus as well.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KSEnjeruAvvy.jpg

cloud_jounin.gif

"Hello Hiragana-san," Gaburieru replied. A few minutes passed as the courier and the student waited in silence for other children who would never come. In the end, only a ranked member of the village joined, along with a great, furry dog. "Hello, ah, Kaguya-sensei, Hoshi-san..." The doctor and his companion animal took a seat. When no one else followed, Gaburieru deflated a little. Maybe word really had gotten out and now everyone was avoiding his lessons. Just in case, he left the door open. Perhaps everyone was just running late.

"Well, today we will discuss some ninjutsu, and perhaps practice a few as well. To kick off, we will have a little quiz. I have some pencils and paper in case anyone is... Missing some..." Though that would be a pointless thing in a class; why would anyone come unprepared to a ninja academy? "Please show the basic elemental cycle--which elements defeat which elements? And for extra credit, show the advanced elements you know of along with the combinations of basic elements that form them."
OOC said:
Sorry for being a bit behind! Anyone who comes by and is interested in joining, feel free to do so.

Tao Lee

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Lee woke up to a bright a sunny day as he bolted straight up in his bed. He looked around the room until his eyes came to his clock. Seeing what time it was, he quickly got out of bed and started to search frantically for some clean clothes. He had over slept for one of the most important days of his young life. His first day at the ninja academy. When he heard that he would be starting there today last night, he couldn't fall asleep due to the excitement. When he got dressed, he ran out of his room and into the kitchen. There his dad was sitting at the table enjoying his morning coffee and some toast. "What's the rush for Lee?" he asked as he saw his son rushing around the kitchen. "I'm going to be late for my class today! And to make matters worse I can't find my backpack!" Lee responded quickly. "It's outside son." said his father, still calmly drinking his coffee. "Oh! Thanks dad!" yelled Lee in excitement as he ran out the kitchen door. He quickly looked back in and yelled, "Why didn't you wake me up?!" "Well son, then you wouldn't learn anything from this. Hahaha" his dad chuckled at him. Lee's face grew red with both anger and embarrassment. He would have to get the old man back after he got home.

As he finally reached the classroom door, he stopped for a moment to catch his breath. He stood up as tall as he could and puffed his chest out. He opened up the door in time to see the sensei giving instructions to two other people in the room. He walked in and bowed at the sensei. "I'm sooo sorry I'm late sensei! I over slept this morning because I couldn't fall asleep last night. My name is Tao Lee, please take good care of me!" he said, then quickly looked for a place to sit. He sat in a desk away from the other two, too embarrassed to sit next to either of them. He then got out his paper and a pencil and started to work on the task that the sensei gave them.

On his paper, Lee drew the basic elemental wheel. Fire was up top, then next was wind. After that was lightning, followed by earth. Finally there was water. Each one was strong against the previous element. Fire beats wind, wind beats lightning, and so forth. That part was easy, but Lee doesn't know all of the advance elements yet. So for a few moments he just stared down at his paper while trying to think of a few. There was plasma(fire+lightning), so he wrote that one down. Then he thought of poison(wind+fire) and wrote down that one as well. He remembered gravity(lightning+earth) and wrote it. The last two he knows is wood(earth+water) and ice(water+wind), so he wrote both of them down as well. When he was finished he got out of his seat and handed his paper to the sensei. He then sat back down in his seat and waited for more instructions.(WC:522)

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC said:
It's not quite been 48 hours, but I want to make sure I get this post in lest I become too busy later. If you post before the 48 hour mark, you'll still be counted as participating in Round 2.

KSEnjeruAvvy.jpg

cloud_jounin.gif

Gaburieru collected the papers after everyone was finished, accepting Tao's with a smile. "Thank you, Lee-san. Good work." Kaguya-sensei was quiet, as was Hiragana. Usually at least the young boys got excited over these types of things.

"Let's review a bit before moving on. The five element theory, gogyo, serves as the foundation of Kumo's teachings. Those elements are wood, fire, earth, metal, and water. The order in which I named them is the order of generating," Gaburieru said, repeating from memory his last lecture on chakra energies. He flashed a few seals and upon the board appeared the following illustration.
220px-Wuxing_en.svg.png

"There is also the order of mutual overcoming. This is wood, earth, water, fire, and metal. But we will start with the pattern of generation, rather than antagonism, because it is safer.

"Now, we know of more elements--more basic elements, and many more complex elements. The basic pattern of elements we will use in this class is earth, water, wind, lightning, and fire, closing with earth once more to ground you. Everyone has a particular affinity, which you will learn with time and practice. You will not be able to generate all forms of elemental activity to start with. The element that you have an affinity for will be the easiest for you to create; that element's antagonist will be the most difficult.

"The use of elemental jutsu is called nature manipulation. The most basic techniques and the foundation for all elemental ninjutsu are releases. We might try that today, depending on how you all do." A brisk wind carried a small square of paper to each occupied desk.

"Now, don't toy with those just yet. Can anyone guess why I mentioned wood as a classic element, yet it's replaced by lightning in the base elements? What about metal?"

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke sat quietly as the instructor began his lesson with Hoshi scratching his self a bit. He listened carefully, making a note or two here and there on certain terminology the instructor used thus far. Though it had been many years since he last attended the academy, these words brought back vague memories from the past. He briefly remembered a full classroom around him. The chatter of young girls and boys filled his ears. He was reminded of the voice of his instructor addressing all his classmates to sit up straight. He sighed as his began to become inundated by his thoughts.

A strong nostalgic feeling came over him just then, but his mind did not succumb to the allure of his less stress-filled days much to his own surprise. Daisuke was a day dreamer through and through or so he thought as his memories drifted away momentarily. Perhaps his current position left him with little time to dream, or perhaps subconsciously he was more eager to learn about the elements than he originally realized. Regardless of the reason, came back mentally and leaned over towards Hoshi to ask what he had missed.

After Hoshi whispered the noted required, Daisuke and the rest of the class was posed with a rather confusing question. “Ah…is it because wood element is a life giving element just as metal is an element of pure earth.” he answered and a foolish answer at that, showing that he wasn’t fully paying attention.

Paper from second round:
Earth, Fire, and Lightning are my nature chakras. Fire and earth makes the explosion element. Fire and lightning makes plasma. Lightning and earth makes the gravity element. Earth makes metal. Earth and fire makes lava. Earth and water makes wood, I think. Water and wind makes ice. Water and fire makes vapor, I think.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC said:
Well, I don't know where everyone is, but I'm moving on! :)

KSEnjeruAvvy.jpg

cloud_jounin.gif

"Ah, Kaguya-sensei... Not quite it, my apologies.

"Wood is interesting. Of the elements, it's true that it is the only one which represents something alive itself, rather than simply a fundamental building block of life. Symbolically, it is about growth. When you consider what gogyo represents, 'wood' is the stage of a system in which it grows and becomes more complex. It is a masculine element in classical thought and corresponds to the eastern cardinal point. That informs our modern practice, but many ninja no longer know the basis of the chakra system. In fact, many do not know that there are competing schools of thought about the base elements and what they represent.

"Likewise, metal represents decline and it is female and associated with the western direction. Both of these advanced elements are associated with change. They are both very difficult to channel and require the ability to use two other basic elements. In terms of the five element wheel, they would be almost exact opposites in a system. Metal must be extracted from the earth in which it resides, and thus earth is the major building block. Water makes plants flourish, and roots bind the earth and draw sustenance from it. Metal also overcomes wood--no tree can withstand an axe."

The chakra papers fluttered gently on the three listeners' desks.

"Channel a tiny amount of your chakra into these and let us see what happens. You would have done this once, ages ago, but your efforts wouldn't have had much of an effect. Now, however, you know more, and knowledge makes you stronger... We might learn what your affinity is."
OOC said:
Ninpocho has an Elemental Affinity system. As students, you get to select a free element. Now is a good time to start thinking about what you want to do--and this is an IC way of justifying your choice! If you want to RP it out, the following will happen when your character focuses on the paper, depending on the element you've chosen:

Fire: the paper will burn away.
Wind: the paper will split in two.
Lightning: the paper will wrinkle.
Earth: the paper will turn to dust.
Water: the paper will become wet.

Courtesy Naruto Wikia.

Umikae Aori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I hope its not too late to jump in on this one

Day 22: Chakra, Ninjtutsu and the Elements

A young boy starting his steps towards becoming a ninja.

Morning hit Kumogakure as the soft, morning sun bathed the mountains under its light. It was a regular, beautiful day. It was also the first day that Aori was going to the academy, something his siblings had done years before him. becoming a ninja was almost a tradition in his small family and Aori himself had been waiting for years for his first day of class, who had been eager to start the path towards his dream. However, irony had other plans as it had appeared to turn off Aori's alarm clock during the night, making the young soon-to-be ninja, oversleep, delaying therefore by a few minutes his entryway towards the arts of the ninja.
This explained Aori's tardiness to his class, the young boy standing just outside of the classroom door, bracing his accelerated breath before knocking on the door and entering the classroom:
"Hello, I'm Umikae Aori, sorry for being late. Would you mind if I still joined your class?"
Aori seemed to walk in the middle of an explanation so he would assume to quickly sit down next to a ninja and his "companion" (OOC: is it a dog?) in the front row.
Whispering he introduces himself:
"Hey, I'm Aori. What's you'r name? I didn't miss anything major did I?"
Noticing a piece of paper in the desk, Aori picks it up.
"Hey what are we supposed to do with thi..."
Before he could finish his sentence, the piece of paper burns away, leaving slight black marks at the tip of the boy's fingers.
"Whoa! What was that?!"

((MFT WC 278))

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just as Daisuke had assumed, his answer was incorrect though the sensei addressed that fact in such a way that the chief did not feel embarrassed in front of the class. The instructor’s explanation behind the reason for including both the wood and metal elements did not quite register in the chief's mind at first, but as Gaburieru-sensei continued to elaborate, Daisuke began to see the big picture as a whole. While Daisuke valued details, he was more of a big picture kind of guy. He made notes of the wood and metal elements purpose in the circle, their significance, and what they symbolized.

He took a quick look around him to observe the other students just as a new student entered the classroom and took a seat close to him and hoshi. “Oh good! Another student joins the bunch. Hopefully more will show up. The attendance needs improvement. And now for this litmus paper. I remember this paper from my time as a student. ” he thought just before picking up his litmus paper.

The young student took a seat near the duo and introduced his self quietly. Before Daisuke could open his mouth, Hoshi took the lead saying, “Hello, I am Saburo Hoshi and this is my partner Kaguya Daisuke, a medical chief of the medical branch. It is nice to meet you. And no you did not miss a lot. ” The large husky paused for just a moment while Aori picked up his litmus paper. Being an experienced ninja, Daisuke knew of his nature affinities all too well.

Lightning style came first with his promotion to genin status, but he had too much difficulty controlling the jutsu. When he became a chuunin, earth and fire style provided a much better experience for him. During his early jounin years however, he came across a power that would allow an affinity to all elements of nature. Upon witnessing the paper’s reaction to Aori’s chakra, Daisuke simply said, “Hello, it seemed you will be mastering the Fire style ninjutsu in the future. What you just touched was a special kind of paper made to help each student distinguish which elemental jutsu he or she may have an affinity for.

[MFT]

OOC:

Sorry, I never did put up Hoshi’s description.
E-Rank Summon Default Form said:
msn_cerberus.jpg

Name: Saburo Hoshi (three sons / third son) / Hoshi (star) [Sa-boo-row-ho-she]
Species: Canine (Husky) / Cerberus

Appearance: Hoshi is a large sized wolf-like canine with a double coat consisting of a black top coat and white undercoat. He also possesses perked triangular ears and a sickle black tail with a white tip. On all fours, he will be 6ft tall in height and is commonly mistaken for a horse. On his forehead, he has a yin and yang sign just above his sky blue eyes.

Personality: Hoshi is very patient, practical, and mature. When summoned, he is quick to help and oblige the summoner even if he doesn’t believe he can be much assistance. Hoshi demands to be treated with the utmost respect, as a means of recognizing his power and wisdom. He is not without his manners, and will show respect to experienced and revered shinobi with loyalty and friendship. He's kind-hearted and considerate of others. His intelligence rivals that of Akihiko or the average Nara. Very assertive, observant, and cooperative, anyone would be grateful to have Saburo Hoshi is a great companion.

E-Rank Summon 2nd Form said:
1301898-cerberus_gru_e_cerberus_super.jpg

Appearance: Cerberus is initially a 6ft x 6ft x 6ft three headed canine, however his size can be altered at will anywhere between 2 to 18 meters. His tail, as well, can change in size, shape, and form independent of the body. Hoshi has a constant body temperature to withstand severe cold or hot weather. This temperature also prevents frequent illness, by killing any potential pathogens they come into contact with before they can become ill. Lacking fur, the Cerberus is said to possess a muscular build and skin as hard as carbonized steel. His claws are sturdy and razor-sharp which assists him with digging. On all three heads, a yin and yang symbol in the shape of a full moon can be found on the forehead.

Personality: All three heads have different personalities and thus opinions on different situations. The left head is aggressive and has radical ideas while the right head is cautious and has carefully planned ideas. The middle head is dominant as it is assertive and considerate of the ideas produced by the other two heads. Because of the three contrasting personalities, this will often lead to small disagreements between the left and right heads while the middle head attempts to resolve the argument. The middle head retains Hoshi previous personality.

Also, note the following:

Contract system: here

Canine list: here

Summoning jutsu: here

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KSEnjeruAvvy.jpg

cloud_jounin.gif

The new student had a strong reaction to the chakra paper, leaving it as nothing but soot on his small fingers.

"Excellent, very good. Fire is a good type for a strong offense. As you start learning techniques, you will need to focus on defensive abilities and techniques which will allow you to survive and escape, as many of our enemies are strong. However, as you become powerful yourself, your ability to match foes in offense will increase, and you will want to shift your studies and practice to learn more attack techniques.

"The last few decades of Kumo's chakra teachings had an unfortunate focus on learning offensive abilities. But the attack power a Genin or Chuunin can bring to a fight does not even begin to match what a Jounin and many rogues can do. This strategic error on Kumo's part means that we have lost the better part of three generations of shinobi before they even came to the full bloom of their power.

"The result is that more and more Academy sensei are, like me, emphasizing learning tactics and techniques that let you endure, avoid, and escape and perform various useful tasks. Even if you go into battle under the protection of a higher-ranked shinobi, you should not be taking a primarily attacking role in your team. You should be using your techniques to prepare to body switch away from attacks, to improve your strength and reaction time, to create barriers, and to fortify your comrades. If you learn healing jutsu at a young age, this, too, will provide a great deal of help to yourself and your teammates."

Gaburieru cleared his throat. "Well, anyway, I do not intend to criticize teachers who came before. We must all do what we think is best. To get back on the subject of ninjutsu...

"Having an affinity for one or two elements does not mean you are unable to use their opposites, but affinities do give you a natural advantage in your element or elements. One of the simplest things is that you can make your attacks more powerful. There are many special things you can do to jutsu of your favored element.

"Indeed, as you grow as a shinobi, you may be able to master all of the base elements. However, one thing does not change--no one can master all of the advanced elements. There, it seems, we are all confined by a cosmic constant. If there is some way to circumvent that beyond the use of kinjutsu, I do not know. It seems that certain innate abilities, like some kekkei genkei, do not count against this limit--the well-known Storm element affinity among Santaru does not prevent them from learning other advanced elements in addition to Storm.

"Now, we call these elements advanced elements because they require the combination of basic elements. There was one basic element I did not name. This is the "void" element--it cannot be properly called an element. Many of our most useful techniques are non-elemental in nature, such as body switch and barrier. Skilled shinobi can learn ways to imbue some of these non-elemental techniques with elemental power. Though the non-elemental jutsu are null and void in the elemental wheel, mastery of this void branch of ninjutsu can help you unlock the secrets of certain advanced elements.

"Would anyone like to venture a theory as to why?"

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I wanted to give others time to response, but I guess not.

The instructor briefly gave a history lesson on the offensive approaches that were taught to the students and he couldn’t agree more with his statement. Being a med-nin for a number of years, Daisuke had witnessed the younger generation die or receive crippling injuries after returning from their missions. “The young always having a burning passion to become stronger; to want power, but that fire always consumes them in the end”, he thought thinking of the dead bodies that could be found in the morgue. He felt no sadness however, as it was the life of a shinobi that they all lead. To get into such a life being so naive would mean the death of one’s teammates or one’s self. Coming back from his daze, he hoped Aori and the other students would take heed to the instructor’s cautionary tale and continued to write his notes.

Soon after that, Gaburieru began to discuss advanced elemental jutsu which made both Daisuke and Hoshi sat up straight. This information was the main reason both of them decided to attend this class. As of late, the duo had little success managing this part of their training. While Daisuke might have had the ability to be naturally aligned with every basic element, advanced elemental techniques were still beyond his reach for now. A slight feeling of disappointment befell the chief when he learned that only a handful of advanced elements could be mastered regardless of ninjutsu prowess, but there seemed to be a loophole Daisuke thought was worth exploiting. “So, kekkei genkei helps to offset the balance and doesn't count against this limit. If I could possess the bodies of several different clan members at once, then I might have a chance. Still, I’ll be limited to using that specific body for that specfic advanced element.”, he thought as he continued to write.

The duo’s minds were blown when Gaburieru-sensei explained the void-element and how, if done correctly, the advanced elements could be imbued into non-elemental jutsus. Hoshi and Daisuke looked at each other simultaneously for a moment, each one imagining both the endless possibilities and coolness level of their own original techniques, or at least common jutsus with their own little twist. Metal clones, flaming swords, and magnetic shuriken began to fill up their imaginations, but they slowly returning back to class in time to hear the instructor’s question about the void element.

Given his excitement over the thought of learning new elements, Hoshi could not help but wag his tail quickly and raise his paw saying, “I’ll give it a try, sensei. Perhaps when a void element and a basic element combine, the basic element is then refined to its core. Since it is a void element, there is not anything to combine with an element, thus that element is forced to go through an act of refinement. Think of it was a way to purify the element into its strongest form. Am I on the right track?

Daisuke could kind of understand Hoshi’s logic behind his hypothesis, but others might not have. Still, he showed his support to Hoshi by petting his head gently and stating that he thought it was a good theory.

[MFT]

Umikae Aori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Fire style ninjutsu?" That makes sense, since the paper did burn in my fingers. As Aori rubbed the stain of his fingers he imagined for a second all types of fire related techniques he could learn, from learning to shoot fireballs, to spitting out flaming breath.

"Its nice to meet the two of you Hoshi-san and Daisuke-san and thanks for the update! Maybe we can hang out after class and you could show me your element Hoshi-san!" Aori smiled as he finished his sentence.
However, before he could start a new one, the teacher began explaining how defensive abilities should be prioritised.
It made sense, the Academy seemed pretty empty to Aori's eyes. Was it really because most of the students became casualties? It was rather a disturbing though to have entering the Academy and all...

Aori started writting down Gaburieru's comments on defensive techniques. I definetly won't end up a fatality! I gotta make sure I learn a barrier and body switch. I'll still pass on the healing jutsu though. Quickly though, the teacher went on to touch the subject of advanced affinities. So if I become good enought with fire jutsu to be able to match it with another element, I'l be able to learn an advanced element. I wonder what I can make out of fire?

Writting everything down on his notebook, Aori started imagining himself using multiple elements and what their combination would be. Hm. Fire jutsu combined Earth? Would that creat hot rocks maybe?
Before he could think too much though, the teacher , mentioned a "void" element and left a question open to the class. Hoshi was the first to awnser.
I see, so maybe adding the "void" element to an elemental jutsu would in short increase its power, using a new more advanced form of the element." Before pondering any further on the question, Aori raise his hand and spoke:
"If I understand what Hoshi-san said then that means that adding the void element to a jutsu creates a new level for that element. So if I was to infuse void into fire jutsu for instance, I would end up by having a stronger, more intense flame. Is that correct?"

((OOC: apologies for tardiness))
((MFT))

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KSEnjeruAvvy.jpg

cloud_jounin.gif

"You were both on the right track, in a sense. But Void does not strengthen base elements--you might say it even dilutes them, like a pure dye dripped into colorless water. However, some things must be diluted or used in small quantities to achieve their height of utility. The rasengan technique is one such. Something to keep in mind." Gaburieru smiled, pleased that the doctor and student were so interested in the idea.

"Let's do a demonstration starting with void, then. Here is a basic, non-elemental technique which a student should know." Gaburieru went more slowly through the handseals for the boys' benefit, and changed from his own appearance to that of Hayata Shin, the well-known Raikage. "This is transformation. Learning this technique is easy for someone with a good eye or keen imagination. Mastering it is, however, quite the challenge. If you students would like to give it a shot, please do. Tell us what you mean to transform into--or who. Keep in mind that this jutsu has limits. You cannot change your size very much, and the more dramatically different the transformation from your own appearance, the less believable it is." Gaburieru dropped the transformation, letting Hayata's features melt away.

"And, sensei, if you don't mind," he said to Daisuke, "I would appreciate it if you could demonstrate combination transformation to the students. It's a higher rank technique, but a useful one to know about."
OOC said:
Apologies for my own tardiness!

Umikae Aori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The teacher quickly performed the three hand seals required for the Transformation jutsu. He didn{t do them too fast so it was easy for Aori to recognise all three of them. Dog-Boar-Ram, I see... Aori had a father and siblings who were shinobi so he was at least familiar with the technique he remembered his brother's instruction about the jutsu:
The Transformation jutsu is relatively easy to pull off if you are able too stay focused and control your chakra properly for the duration. Use a a precise mental image and try to use your chakra to mold your body into that image.

Aori took a good look of his instructor, picking him as his desired transformation. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath he concentrated on the image in his mind. "Henge no Jutsu!" he said as a puff of smoke covered his body.

Whether his transformation was good he had yet to know, as there were no mirrors in the classroom.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The duo continued to take notes on the void element. “A way to dilute an element into its purest form...makes sense in a way. ” he said, waiting for the next bit of interesting noteworthy information. That is, until the instructor asked Daisuke to participate in the demonstration. The combination transformation jutsu was required of him and luckily he knew that technique all too well. The technique would allow him to merge with other inanimate objects and blend in with the scenery.

As he ran through the hand seals, he noticed Aori begin his transformation technique followed by a puff of smoke. “While the jutsu was made to help conceal ninja from their enemies, it could also be used to strengthen one’s weapon though you will need someone to wield it.” he said. He grabbed writing utensil and used it in his jutsu to create a puff of smoke followed by a knock. Only a large white oak desk remained in his place.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KSEnjeruAvvy.jpg

cloud_jounin.gif

Gaburieru found himself looking at a disproportionately small version of himself--a dwarf Tensai Gaburieru. "Well," he said after a moment, "I do think you've got it alright, but you've still some growing to do before you can make a convincing adult, Umikae-san." He nodded in approval. Within moments, the med-nin had also demonstrated his technique, merging with his child's size desk to become a respectable writing desk for an official.

"Excellent, both of you. See, Umikae-san, this is what you can look forward to doing one day, with enough practice. There is one more major transformation technique you should know of, and that is advanced combination transformation. With such a technique, you may even attempt to combine with an unwilling being, which grants you a share of their resources as well--including part of their chakra pool. This is an excellent method of capture, but also a great move if you are in an uneven combat situation. Taking someone hostage with this technique is actually a wise tactic, as any attack against you will also harm the one you have absorbed."

He performed a few more shields, creating a bubble around himself. "This is a chakra barrier. Tell me, what do you know about the different types of barriers?"

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke could hear the instructor’s praise while he remained in his transformed state for a little while longer. He was quite impressed with his progress as well, when he thought back in retrospect. Back in his academy days, he thought he had it tough just doing a simple transformation jutsu, but now it was a different story. He knew his training would pay off and now he had a chance to be a positive role model and help guide a young mind. The instructor started to explain what the advanced transformation technique as Daisuke released the jutsu, transforming back into himself and his smaller desk.

An interesting jutsu was then mentioned by Gaburieru as Daisuke took his seat. The advanced combination transformation jutsu, upon description, caught the chief’s attention. To his knowledge, he never mastered nor learned that particular jutsu though he would soon gain an interest. Gaburieru further explained the usefulness of the jutsu which only made Daisuke want to learn it even more, though now was not the time for it. As the topic moved onto barriers, a question was asking that Daisuke could not answer saying, "I’m sorry sensei, but I don’t know much about barrier jutsus."

Umikae Aori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke-san... I can't tell the difference between you and another desk! My transformation isn't as good as yours but I'll catch up to you! he thought to himself as he cancelled his transformation. The teacher however, went on to talk about an even more attractive technique, combination transformation. The concept sounded the same as the normal transformation but the fact that you did it with a partner, willing or unwilling, was what sounder whacky.
Would I just shared a body with whoever I transformed with? Aori though for a moment what would it feel like, to share the same body with someone else. He couldn't get distracted for too long though, as the teacher went on to ask a question about barriers.
"Oh I know. Barriers can be used as protection from different types of jutsu. They can also close of an area or monitor it for enemies." Aori paused for a moment.
"I wonder sensei, do nature and void elements apply to barriers as well? Even though their not offensive jutsu?

((MFT))

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back